White Sucks Black (Senior Ditch 02)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the hell was I supposed to say to that?

"I bet you'd like to take it up the ass just like your dear old dad, right?"

I still was at a loss for what to say.

"I bet you'd like to taste your dad's ass on my dick, wouldn't you?"

"No way!"

"Really? I can't wait to have you and your dad kneeling naked and sucking my dick at the same time."

"Dream on, asshole!"

"Oooh, sassy aren't we? You won't be so cocky when my cock is in your mouth."

"Fuck you."

"No. I'll fuck you. You'll look good with my cum on your face too. I hear you're going to be on the market soon anyway. You'll be worth it when I fuck you in front of your dad. You know what they say, "like father, like son, and your father is a cocksucker. You'll be sucking a lot of cock before you know it, just like your dear old dad. See you later, boy."

I wondered what I would say when my dad came out of his room. "Hi cocksucker! Did you enjoy being fucked in the ass? How would you like to suck my cock too?!"

Unfortunately, (or maybe fortunately) my dad never came out. I could tell he was awake and went into his office, but this time the door was shut tight. I wondered if that guy had told him I'd seen him getting fucked. The guy seemed like a real prick, so I wouldn't be surprised if he had. Anyway, I finally went to my room. This time I decided to strip naked and sleep in the nude. I tossed and turned quite a while as visions of cocksucking danced in my head. My whole life had been turned topsy-turvey. My mom and dad, my sister, and practically my entire family had been enslaved by Black men. I figured it was only a matter of time before they enslaved me too. I was simultaneously repelled and excited by the thought of being made to suck black cock and turned into a cum dump. When I did finally fall asleep, I slept like a dead man. And I forgot to set the alarm.

Light was coming through the window when I woke up. I could hear the sound of the shower in my parent's room, which was normal. I looked at the clock and realized it was late. I also remembered I was naked under the covers and my teenage dick had its morning wood. Any moment I knew one of my parents would check in to see if I was awake. Then all the memories of my parents being fucked came flooding back to me. I suddenly became so horny I couldn't think straight. Rather than worry that my parents might discover I was naked, I wanted to flaunt it. I pulled the sheet so that almost everything but my erect cock was exposed, and it would be obvious that I had no underwear on. Then I waited and pretended to be asleep.

Finally I heard my father come in the room. He just stood there silently for a few minutes, as he must have been looking over my naked body and my obvious erection, probably trying to figure out what to do. Was he going to chew me out? Pretend he didn't see? I was half hoping he would suck my dick. After all, he'd sucked plenty of others, why not mine? I could feel my dick twitching as I became even more excited about the idea of my father sucking my cock. I fantasized about a few of the senior cheerleaders at school giving me a blow job, but the thought of getting my cock sucked by my own dad was even more exciting.

The tension was agonizing as my dad just stood there. Finally I sensed him coming closer. Then I felt him lift up the sheet, exposing my hard dick. Was he going to suck it? God I wanted my cock in my dad's mouth so bad. I thought about reaching up, grabbing his head and shoving it down on my dick. My dad was a cocksucker after all, what could he possibly do to me if I demanded he suck me? I thought I sensed his breath on my cock. Then he suddenly jerked back as if he realized he was about to commit incest with his own son. He backed away to the doorway and said, "Hey sport. Time to get up. You'll be late for school. I'll have to drive you as it is."

So much for getting my dick sucked by my dad. Reality took over. I quickly took a shower, stroking my rod, knowing that Black men had pissed on my mother in this very spot. I wondered if they'd urinated on my mom's face or in her mouth, or both.

I finished getting dressed and got in the car with my dad. We pulled away just as a shiny black van pulled up in front of the house and then into out driveway. In the rear view mirror I was shocked to see two naked white women and several Black guys get out of the van like they were going up to our house. I couldn't be 100 per cent sure due to the opening distance, but the nude women had to be my mother and either Aunt Jayne or maybe even my sister. If my dad saw any of this he gave no indication as we continued on toward my high school.

My dad didn't have much to say as we drove in. I sure didn't know what to say. Yesterday, this man had been someone I held in the greatest respect. Now I was sitting next to a cocksucker. A cocksucking sex slave for Black men. A cuckold whose wife and daughter were being fucked by black men. The Blacks had even used him as a urinal. It was disgusting. So why was my dick hard thinking about it?

Along the way, my dad's cell phone rang. Normally my dad ignored the phone when he was driving. This time he answered it. It was obvious that the voice on the other end was doing all the talking, with my dad responding with an occasional "yes, sir." I wondered who it could be because there weren't many people in the city who outranked my dad as the district attorney. Whoever it was also texted an image, which my dad looked at (even though he'd said never do so while driving) and he was careful to keep the screen turned away from me. I feigned indifference.

I got out of the car and headed up the steps to the school. I had just gone inside the door when it dawned on me that in my distracted state I had left my lunch in the car. I turned around in the remote chance I might be able to flag my dad down before he left the school grounds, but to my surprise his car was still parked out front. To my even bigger surprise, one of the Black players on the football team got in the front seat I had just vacated. To my astonishment, I saw my dad's head go down into the lap of the football player. From up on the steps, I could see my dad's head going up and down. There was no doubt my father was sucking a Black kid's cock right in front of the school, in broad daylight, practically in plain sight.

In fact, several other Black kids were standing around the car, looking in and watching the cocksucking action. One of them even noticed me standing frozen on the steps, nudged the kid next to him. They both then gave me a shit-eating grin and a two-thumbs up. It was obvious that they knew it was my dad who was sucking their buddy's cock in the front seat of the car. As I turned away in disbelief and shock, I glimpsed the one Black kid get out of the car to be replaced by another, and my dad's head disappear again to suck off yet another black cock.

(to be continued). Remember, this is all total bullshit fantasy.