White Sucks Black (Senior Ditch 02)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's up to you. If you cum in her ass, you can make her sister eat it out and then clean her sister's ass off your dick. Or, you can pull out, shoot you're cum on her sister's face and them make her eat it off and swallow your cum."

Then the third Black guy chimed in, still taking video, "Or you can make them kneel side by side with their faces pressed together and all three of us can cum on both their faces. Then we can post that on the internet."

"Sounds good to me."

I felt a lot of movement, and then saw four white knees on the floor in front of me and six black feet. It didn't take long before there was a lot of grunting, and it was obvious the three black men were shooting their loads of cum onto my mom's and my aunt's faces.

"Oh, yeah. That's one for the facial cumshot hall of fame. Both their faces are completely splooged. Covered in white pride!"

"In prison, if a Black guy came on a white guy's face, the white guy had to wear the cum until it wore off naturally."

"Well it's the same on the outside now."

"Damn. I'm sure Martin Luther King never dreamed that one day white people would be wearing black cum on their faces around town."

"Well, be sure to keep an eye out. You'd be amazed how many white people have dried cum on their faces out on the street. And any white person with cum on their face is obligated to suck the cock of any Black man who wants it, without having to go through the "prove you're not a racist" routine."

"What about the guy who came on her face?"

"Or his face. Once a Black man has fucked a white person, the white person is free to be used by any other Black person. That's just the way it is now."

"Ok with me."

I could see cum dripping onto my mom and my aunt's knees. I could see both their pussies, and cum was oozing down their bellies into their pubic area.

"What if a white person has some important meeting, or has to go to church, or pick up their kids or something, and they have cum all over their face?"

"That's just too bad. That's their problem. You don't have to give a shit unless you want to. If you want to be merciful, and there is no requirement that you do, then there are two ways for white people to remove black cum from their face. They can ask the Black person who came on their face to have another white person eat it off and swallow it. Like you can have these two sisters eat the cum off each other's face. Or you can wash your cum off their faces with your piss. One of the few times it is OK for white people to talk around Black people is to beg for the Black person to wash their face with piss. Right bitch?"

"Yes, sir," I heard my mother answer.

"So, do you want to eat our cum off your cunt sister's face, or do you want us to piss on your face?"

"Please let me eat your cum off my sister's face, sir."

I never in my wildest dreams ever imagined I would hear my mom say something like that.

"Wrong answer."

"Please piss on my face, sir. Please wash your cum off my face with your piss."

"I never in my wildest dreams ever thought I would hear a married naked PhD white woman begging to have black men piss on her face!" exclaimed the ex-con.

"So is this a great country, or what?" said the third Black guy.

"I'll tell you what we'll do. We'll take these two cunts to the bathroom, make them eat cum off each other's face, while we're pissing on their faces. Does that sound good to you, cunt?"

"Thank you sir," answered my mom. My own mother! Thanking a Black man for pissing on her cum-coated face? How could I ever respect her again? How could I ever look her in the eye, knowing what these Black guys had done to her, right in my own bed?

"Let's go bitches. We're nice guys, so we'll piss on you in the bathtub instead of making a mess in your kid's room. We have to get you both cleaned up for your suck-a-thon at the club tonight. The Black frat boys are going to get a bang out of gang-banging two white doctor bitches tonight. Or should I say, you're going to get a bang out of sucking and being fucked by 30 or so black cocks tonight. Just think of all the cum you'll be wearing then."

With that, all of them left my room and went next door to the bathroom. It wasn't long before I could hear the unmistakable sound of piss hitting flesh. Black men were pissing in my mom's face! I'd already seen Black men pissing on my dad's face today. Both my parents were cum and piss slaves for Black men? My life would never be the same.

I stayed under the bed until I was sure the three Black men had left the house. I could hear water running in the shower, so I assumed mom and Aunt Jayne were washing the piss off their naked bodies. Then once again I heard voices approaching my room.

"Sis, this is getting way out of hand," I heard my mom say. "I'm going to lose my security clearance and my job at this rate."

"So, tell me. How many times did you cum just now?"

"That's not the point."

"Sure it is. We're women. Our bodies are meant to be fucked. And Black guys fuck the best, that's just a biological fact."

"Well, it's one thing to be screwed, but here we are, two accomplished women with doctorates, and tonight we'll be sex slaves for a bunch of Black college kids at this Club Retribution."

"Reparations. Club Reparations."

"Reparations, whatever. The point is that a bunch of Black kids are going to fuck the hell out of us and smother our faces in cum. That's just so gross."

"You're making me hot, keep talking."

"Jayne, you're such a slut."

"And you're such a bitch."

"Whore!"

"Cunt!"

"Look, I love you sis. I just don't want my family going through what yours is, everyone getting screwed by Black men."

"What makes you thing they already haven't?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, didn't your daughter go to the prom last year with a Black boy, a football player?"

"My daughter is a good girl. She was the valedictorian for crying out loud."

"Look sis, you're just kidding yourself. You should know by now that Black boys don't date white girls. Black boys fuck white girls. Your valedictorian daughter got fucked at the prom and you know it. Now she's a typical white co-ed at college, which means she's getting lots of black cock."

"I don't believe it."

"I have pictures."

"You what?"

"Here, you want to see these photos on my phone of your daughter getting gang-banged at the homecoming dance? She's also dancing naked for Black men at Club Reparations, and then sucking lots of them off. I'm sure your daughter has completely lost track of how many time she's swallowed a Black guy's cum. And it won't be long until they are fucking your son, just like they are fucking mine. I have to admit it was really hot watching my son get it in the mouth and ass from these big Black studs. Even better than seeing my husband and our dad sucking cock and getting butt-fucked."

"You are evil."

"I thought you said you loved me."

"I do, but..."

"Then why don't you prove it, and eat all this black cum out of my pussy."

"I beg your pardon?"

"You heard me. A bunch of Black guys pumped my pussy full of cum before class this morning, and I want you to clean it out."

"God, what a slut. You mean you stand up in front a class with cum from Black men sloshing around in your pussy?"

"Hey, probably every white girl in the class has cum sloshing in her pussy, and most of the white boys have cum up their ass. That's just the way it is at college now. Blacks are fucking every white college kid in sight. They really get off on fucking all these rich white kids from fine upstanding families.

"Times sure have changed."

"Well, yeah. But like I said, get down on your knees and eat me. After we dance naked for the Black boys tonight they're going to expect us to put on a lesbian sister act, and it's obvious you need more practice. Now, eat me, bitch."

I was expecting my mom to slap her sister's face, but instead I saw mom's knees hit the floor. From where I was, I could look right up my mother's pussy as she began eating out her sister.

"Oh, yeah. That's more like it. Suck out all the black cum from my cunt and swallow it. Now you're being a good sister."

My mom said something like, "mmmprph," with her face buried in her sister's crotch.

"Ok yeah. Get that tongue way up there. Eat me like your daughter and our mother do now."

"MMrkpf!"

"That's right. You heard me. You're daughter eats my cunt regularly and so does our mom. In fact both of them will be with us at Club Reparations tonight. All four of us will be dancing naked on stage, while our dad, my husband, my son, and a lot of other naked white guys are sucking black cocks in the audience. Yeah, at the Club Reparations, all the patrons are black, while all the servers and entertainment are naked whites. Just think of it was fulfilling our obligation to atone for all the terrible things whites have done to Blacks over the years. Instead of being lynched, we're just getting fucked.

Finally, my Aunt orgasmed on my mom's tongue. "Shit, now I need another shower," said my mother as my Aunt's pussy juices must have been running down her face and tits. "Hey, I did what you want, now help me change the sheets on my son's bed, they've got cum stains on them."

"Hey, most of them are probably his. Teenage boys are masturbating all the time." Aunt Jayne was right on that score.

"Just help me change them, please."

"OK. But, I just thought you should know, that since your son recently turned 18, that Coach Jefferson and his sons are planning to fuck him soon. The only reason they haven't fucked him yet is that there are so many other white boys to fuck that they can't keep up."

"I guess it's inevitable."

"Now you're catching on, sis. If Blacks decide to fuck a white boy, they're going to fuck a white boy, and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Finally, the two naked mothers finished changing the sheet on my bed, somewhat miraculously never discovering that I was under it. As they were leaving, after another shower, I head my aunt asking my mom how she had enjoyed seeing my dad being fucked on their Jamaican vacation, and whether my dad had enjoyed sucking black dick and getting fucked. My mom responded that dad had taken to cocksucking pretty well, but taking cock up his ass was still a struggle. I heard my Aunt say something that all white men deserved to be fucked in the ass before their voiced trailed off as they headed out the door. I couldn't believe how cavalier both of them seemed to be about their husbands sucking cock and being fucked. And I wondered if it really was inevitable that I would be getting fucked by black cock soon.

Later in the afternoon, as I was trying to study for tomorrow's quiz, I heard the garage door opening and knew by the time that it must be my father arriving home from work. Then I realized, "What do you say to your dad after you've seen him with cock in his mouth? And up his ass? At the same time? Black cock?" How many teenage sons have had to grapple with this dilemma? Yet again, my dick started getting hard thinking about my dad being gang banged by Black kids from my school, right in the middle of our kitchen. Even worse, the Black kids had used my dad's face as a urinal, washing all the cum off his face with their piss. How was I going to face them tomorrow, knowing they'd used my father as a cum dump and toilet, knowing that they knew it was my dad they had fucked?

For a moment I thought about greeting my dad the way they did, "Hi, Cumface! How many cocks did you suck today?" After all, how could I respect my dad after I'd seen him used as a naked sex slave by Blacks? I thought maybe for a moment I could blackmail him, but then realized that was a waste of time since mom already knew dad sucked cock. Maybe I should demand that my dad suck my cock? The idea of my father sucking my cock had never crossed my mind before, but now I couldn't believe the surge of hormones in me at thought of my dad kneeling naked at my feet and slobbering all over my teenage dick. And yet thoughts of me sucking black cock kept crowding them out.

As my dad came through the garage door, my shorts were tenting out with my hard-on, and I hoped he wouldn't notice. Naturally he looked right at my crotch but didn't show any sign of anything unusual. In fact I was looking for any sign that he knew I'd seen him being gang banged earlier.

When the moment of truth came, I just said, "Hi, dad," like everything was normal.

"Hi, son. How was your day?"

"Well, I just found out that you and mom and most of the rest of my family are cocksucking sex slaves for Black men. Other than that, every thing is fine," I thought. What I said was, "Fine. Pretty boring."

"Yeah, another grind at the office."

"Yeah, getting your mouth and ass fucked by Black thugs, and having them use you as a cum-dump and toilet," I thought. What I said was, "Well, hope you put some bad people in jail." I wondered if my dad was sucking dick at the office too. Maybe kneeling naked in some bathroom stall sucking down the cum of some Black teenage delinquent?

After that, my dad didn't seem to want to talk about anything. I also noticed that he too had a boner in his pants. I wondered what he was thinking about? I wondered if he secretly wanted to suck my dick? Or was he hoping I would suck his dick?

Dinner was really awkward when my mom got home. Every time one of my parents put something in their mouth I imagined what they looked like with cock in their mouth. It didn't take much imagination since between the photos and this afternoon, I'd see both of them with their mouth full of cock. My dick strained at my pants under the table, thinking of both my parents as sex slaves for Black men. I kept seeing my Dad's face covered in cum and my mom's naked body penetrated by three black dicks.

My dad's cell phone rang during dinner. He very carefully kept the screen hidden. Afterwards, he told mom that someone would be coming over shortly for "legal advice." Mom did her best to keep a straight face, but I assumed she knew that whoever it was coming over, that it would be my dad getting legal advice, down his throat and up his ass, pimped out by a Black man.

Mom then excused herself to get cleaned up to "go out with her sister." I knew that mom and her sister were going to some "Club Reparations," to put on a lesbian sex show for a Black college fraternity and then submit to a bukakke cum shower. I wondered if dad knew that mom was a gang bang slave for Black men? Dad got up and followed.

After I watched some TV for a bit I took a whiz in the powder room, and as I was returning to the TV I heard the doorbell ring. Since I happened to be in the foyer, I opened the door before I heard my dad call out that he'd get it. In front of me stood a rather heavy-set white guy who looked vaguely familiar like he was from dad's office or something.

"You're a lot younger than I was expecting," he said with a smirk.

"Huh?" Then it hit me. This was the guy who was coming over for some legal advice. This was the guy I just assumed was going to fuck my dad. For some reason the thought of my dad, or me, being fucked by Black men was perversely exciting, while the thought of getting fucked by this white guy was just gross.

Before either of us could say anything more, my dad arrived and invited the guy in and thanked me for getting the door. They acted a bit like they were surprised to find out they already knew each other, but it was clear that dad didn't expect me to hang around and the two of them headed down the hall toward my dad's home office.

I returned to the TV but it wasn't long before I could faintly hear the sound of what I now knew to be sucking cock. For whatever reason, I just assumed that it was my dad that would be doing the sucking. I wondered if my mom was watching him do it. In fact I was pretty certain when I thought I saw a flash from down the hallway. Had my mom really just taken a photo of my dad sucking this guy's dick?

I thought about getting up to go take a peek at what my dad was doing, when my mom suddenly appeared in the doorway to the family room. I about choked on my drink as I saw my mom in a tight form-fitting black mini-dress that showed a lot of cleavage and barely covered her ass. In fact I thought I could glimpse her white panties at the top of her long bare legs. I'm sure my mom could plainly see that my jaw had practically hit the floor. My mom may have been a brainy PhD, but she had really big tits and a shapely body. I'd seen her in skimpy bikinis before (and had hoped she didn't see me get an erection as a result) but I had never seen her wear anything like this for going out. This definitely fit the definition of "slutwear." Mom was even wearing classic "fuck me pumps."

"You like it?" said my mom with a surprisingly playful smile, as she stood there so I could take it all in.

"Uh," I spluttered. "Uh, gosh, mom." I tried not to spring an erection looking at my mom's hot scantily clad body, but I was pretty sure I was failing.

"My sister and I are going out dancing." Yeah, dancing naked for Black college boys I thought, but didn't dare say. I knew mom was going to take a lot of cum on her face tonight, but I didn't say that either, but by now my dick was obviously tenting in my pants, and I could tell my mom saw it.

"Hey, don't bother your dad. Those two are into some pretty heavy discussion about a case."

I knew my mother was lying. I knew my dad was sucking. But I just said, "Yes, mom."

"See you tomorrow," said my mom as she turned away, her ass clearly outlined in the tight dress. Not "later" I thought? But then I figured it would take all night to get fucked by that many Black boys.

"Love you son."

"Love you too, mom, you whore." I didn't say, "whore" but that's what I thought.

I knew my mom said not to disturb my dad, but the moment she was out the door I started to tiptoe down the hallway to my dad's office and the increasingly obvious sound of someone being fucked. My dad's office was empty, but I figured the "legal advice" was bullshit anyway. The sound of flesh slapping flesh was definitely coming from my parent's bedroom, and the door was open a few inches. Apparently mom had neglected to shut it tight.

The moans and grunts coming from the bedroom were definitely turning me on and making my heart race. Did I dare peek through the door and risk being seen. I decided I just had to.

The sight took my breath away. My dad was on the bed, completely naked (except for his wedding band) on all fours, and the heavy guy was clearly fucking my dad in the ass with what may have been the biggest white cock I had ever seen. It definitely wasn't a gentle fuck either. The heavy guy had a grip on my dad's head and was fucking him like a pile driver.

And, shit! I was instantly busted. The heavy guy saw me in the bedroom mirror and made eye contact. Then he winked and gave me a thumb's up as I watched his big cock sodomizing my father. Fortunately my naked dad was facing away from both the door and the mirror. I'm not sure why I panicked, since my dad couldn't see and the heavy guy seemed to be reveling in the fact he was fucking a father in front of his son. I think he wanted me to watch him fucking my dad's ass, like it was a real power trip. Although I quickly backed away, the sight of that big dick pistoning in and out of my dad's ass was burned in my brain for all eternity.

I retreated to the family room and turned up the volume of the TV. I don't know why, but for some reason I didn't want my dad to know I'd seen him being fucked by this guy. I don't know why I just didn't go to my room though. Eventually I heard some loud grunts from down the hall, followed a little while later by the shower.

"Hey, kid!" the guy who'd been fucking my dad said, startling me. "While your dad is washing my cum off his face, I just thought you should know that your father is a pretty decent piece of ass."