White Teacher Begins His Journey... Pt. 04

Story Info
What's going on with Troy.
1.2k words
4.34
11.4k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SPH4BBC
SPH4BBC
73 Followers

I quickly grabbed my wallet and handed Darius the cash inside. My mind was reeling from the events that just happened. My heart was racing knowing that any minute Troy would be walking through the back door seeing his father like this. For some reason my dick just kept pulsing at the thought. Darius seemed to take note of this affliction in my cock because he kicked me right in the sack, making me double over in pain.

"Well, I guess you don't want to share your BBC with your son. It's a shame to see a selfish father not let his son live up to his full potential, but a deal is a deal I'll head out but this weekend my dad told me to have a party to get to know more guys at school and your daddy holes will be the perfect party favor. I'll text you the details"

With that he slid his pants back on, grabbed his shirt by the door, threw his boxers at me and walked out the front door. Without thinking I began using his boxers and wiping up as much cum from the couch, floor and my sticky body as possible. Stripping all of my slut gear off I threw it under the couch. Grabbing the Febreeze I sprayed it everywhere trying to mask the scent. Just then I heard the key click in the back door. I jumped on the couch still stark naked and pretended to be passed out. I could hear Troy walking toward the living room. He stopped, presumably shocked at seeing his dad laying naked in the living room. I could hear him under his breath

"Looks like Dad, must have had a wild night."

I opened my eyes a little to see my son grab a blanket and throw it over me, and start to head toward the stairs. Then turn around and bend over to pick up Darius' well soaked boxers. Fuck, my mind went to a thousand different scenarios trying to think of a logical explanation for random boxers since the boys and I all wore briefs. To my shock though Troy pulled the boxers to his face and began sniffing them as he undid the chain on the front door and crept back toward the stairs as if trying to make sure I wouldn't wake up. I waited a few more minutes after I heard the door to his room close before I got up and headed to my room to avoid Jameson seeing me in a similar state when he got home. My curiosity kept my mind thinking about my Troy picking up these random wet boxers and without hesitation sniffing them. As I was thinking about it my dicklette started to pulse again. I knew I was a sick man when thinking about my son's sexual habits were getting me back in the mood. I saw that the door to his room hadn't fully shut. I shouldn't go peek in, I know I shouldn't. I just kept repeating those words in my head as my body as if on auto pilot brought me crawling over there. I slowly inched the door open a little more to get a clear view. There he was on his bed naked with the boxers in one hand by his face, his cock in the other. Darius was right about him being smaller down there. I think even I was packing more than he was. If he hadn't had trimmed pubes his entire erection would have been hidden by a forest of ginger. In the background I could hear porn playing. It sounded like a black officer forcing a father to suck him off because he caught his son trying to steal.

"Fuck, no officer please it was my fault don't make daddy do it. It's my fault I'll pay for the stuff I took I swear."

I heard my son whisper lines to the screen as if he was in the video. I couldn't control myself and began to stroke myself off hoping to cum for yet another time tonight.

"Yes, officer you're right I should shut up and just eat daddy's hole as ordered to get it ready for your monster cock, I'm so sorry daddy."

My son kept making his own version of whatever porn he was watching and he clearly was just as depraved as I was. My gene pool must have really messed him up. I kept stroking closing my eyes and imaging Darius as the officer throat fucking me while my own sweet boy buried his tongue deep in my hole. The images in my head were so vivid, tears started to drip from my face thinking about what a pathetic BBC slut I'd become, or rather had always been but now fully realized.

"Yes, sir daddy's pussy is ready for you sir but please don't make him suck my tiny dickie. Isn't it enough that you made me eat him out. Please sir, he didn't do anything... of course sir you're the boss. You heard officer D daddy better start sucking. I know it's not much but just lick it a bit and it'll all be over soon."

My son's words getting louder and more strained as if he was struggling clearly edging closer and closer to the point of release. The idea of him picturing me getting raped by a black man while being forced to suck him off, got me so close as well. My stroking became more vigorous.

"Fuck daddy, fuck fuccck I'm cumming swallow it all. Take baby's cum for the officer and we can go home daddy.."

That sent me more and my cock began to pulsate as if cumming again, but nothing came out just dry heaving from my clearly drained cock. All the while biting my lip to keep my cumming son in the next room from hearing me. When it finally subsided I opened my eyes to peak in again and my son had barely a drop or two of his own cum on his hand which he quickly licked up.

"Yes, officer please clean us off before we go home sir."

And with those words my son flipped his legs over his head and started to spray a heavy stream of piss right into his own mouth swallowing every drop. It's clear this wasn't the first time he'd be used as a urinal and would likely not be his last. The front door opened and I heard Jameson holler "Anyone home?" Damn this night could not get any worse I quickly rushed to my bedroom not getting to see the final moments of my sons pissing. As I lay in bed I heard Jameson go to his room and with that I fell asleep.

When I woke up the next day it was to a text from Darius saying "Happy Friday slut party is tonight at my place come by right after school Dad wants to meet you before it gets started. You may want to bring a ski mask unless you want the team including your sons to see you chained up with your holes open for the entire party send back a pic of your pussy if you understand" I knew better than to argue and snapped a photo of my still sore asshole and sent it over. The entire time remembering what I'd seen from Troy last night and wondering what he'd do at this party and if the boys would recognize me, and why Darius' dad wanted to meet me first. I couldn't think of any of that now though I had to get to school and try to get through the day.

SPH4BBC
SPH4BBC
73 Followers