White Teacher, Prefers Black

Story Info
Shy White Teacher, Prefers Large Black Cock.
2k words
3.98
31k
33
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers

She is shy, sweet, soft spoken, a kindergarten teacher, teaches Sunday School, is a PTA chairwoman, and she loves black cock. It was her neighbor, Clarence, who first showed her one, and it was then she knew she would never be able to resist others. When he showed it to her, it was in a I-will-show-you-mine-if-you-will-show-me-yours scenario, and when she saw it she was in love. Oh, not with Clarence, although she was extremely fond of him, but with his giant black penis. She was hooked and she knew it, and would never be able to resist one.

In college she did the dark members of the basketball team in the locker room after practice, one by one, licking, sucking and fucking like a whore at a Shriner's convention. She adored the look of them, the size, the heft of each, the taste, trying to work each monster into her tiny pussy, and she loved the smell. Black cocks had that beefy scent, and she couldn't resist it. She craved holding, kissing, feeling them inside her.

The first time one was in her it belonged to Clarence and she came instantly. It wasn't like she hadn't tried white dick. She tried hard to like them, but they just didn't "measure up" in any way. She married white, but she was honest with her white husband to be from early on. She told her Caucasian fiancé honestly, before their wedding night, that she had one weakness.

"Chocolate," she said. He asked if she loved Sees candies. "Chocolate cocks,"she corrected him in a moment of complete candor. "I love black cocks." she told him with a grin, honestly revealing her weakness. "We can be husband and wife if you can accept that. I don't want to lie to you, or sneak around behind your back, but I will fuck black brothers for the rest of my life," she explained. And she did.

Gary loved her too much to not accept her conditions, although he wasn't sure how successful he'd be at having his wife fuck black men, but he resolved to try. At the wedding Clarence was in the church, and by the next morning he was in the bride. She told Gary she would be in the honeymoon suite by ten, and she was only thirty minutes late.

In the first month of their marriage she was gone one night a week, her nights for "chocolate" she told him. He sat home and watched the Lakers, although his mind was not on the game. When she came in that first night Gary asked her how her night was and her blissful smile told him it was dreamy.

Her first night out after the wedding she was with Lee, a tall and muscular dock worker she had met at school when he came for parent conference and after school that day he showed her his in the storeroom behind her classroom. She fucked him as he sat in the folding her in front of a computer, facing him and straddling his lap, bouncing slowly over him, savoring the feel of his hefty, black cock that stood eight inches out of his pants, as she held her schoolteacher's dress up to her waist and fucked her student's father after the rest of the faculty had gone home.

When she got home at six that evening Gary asked her if she had extra work at school. She could not lie, so she told him was parent/teacher relations and he knew she was enjoying her favorite sport: savoring a black dick after class. She never told him details and he never asked, but he had no doubt that his wife had been fucked and fucked black and blue by a cock the size of a pony.

He didn't want to know details, it helped him accept his wife's hobby--which he dismissed it as.

Their sex was fine, especially for him, although he knew and accepted it could not measure up to what she loved.

His normal sized white dick could not compete, and he stopped deluding himself that he might someday give her the fucking she craved. His six and a half inches, yes he measured, wondering without knowing how long those black dicks were that filled his wife with pleasure so often, and that sent her home with a smile across her demur and lovely kindergarten teacher face.

When she introduced Gary to Walden, her 'friend' from church, the pastor's caretaker, he wondered when they had time to consummate their 'friendship' but he didn't need to know, and accepting it was part of not knowing the details. Walden was pleasant and seemed to Gary to be a nice guy, although he was well over six feet tall and fairly intimidating.

Claire told Gary that she and Walden would be going out for a while and not to hold dinner. At eleven she was dropped at the door and although he did not ask, he still wondered where his wife had been. She told Gary, however, they had been at a meeting at the church and had been with 'a few committee members'. He wondered if the other church members were black.

He also wondered if their "meeting" involved black and erect penises. Afraid to know, he never mentioned. "What Walden do at the church?" was the closest he came to asking what he wondered about.

"He keeps the ladies happy," his wife answered with a wide smile. "His job is landscape architect," she said, "but he does more than keep the hedges trimmed." She went off to bed and later as he crawled in next to her he asked if the pastor was at the meeting.

"Oh, heavens no," she exclaimed. "It is a recreation committee. There is no reason for him to be there. It turns out, the committee consists of five people: Walden, three of his male friends, and Claire. Only one of the men, besides Walden, actually goes to the church. They are involved in recreation, Claire's. They meet at Walden's house and take turns recreating with Gary's wife.

She usually does them two at a time, often having one in her and one kneeling close to her head. They are, as you probably guessed, are all black and quite well endowed. Harley is the tallest, Peter is the oldest, and Joshua is the longest, pleasing Claire with his ten inches.

The idea of the committee came one day when Claire saw Walden with one of his friends and she asked if he had any other friends he could introduce her to. He just smiled and told her about Joshua. "You would like Joshua," he said, knowing her interest in 'big' men. "And I know he would really like you."

Of course he was right on both counts. Joshua fell for 'Miss Claire' right from the start, especially when he heard about her interest in larger than average brothers. "So she likes her meat dark?" he asked Walden.

"The darker the better," Walden said with a toothy grin. "She has a special fondness for African males with the dimensions she prefers," he said with a chuckle. "That little white lady can entertain three big men at once and not lose a single beat."

Both men grinned and then and there agreed to call a church meeting to introduce some matters of importance. Walden offered his house for a meeting place and called Harley and Peter. Both of them were eager to address the issues of importance and their first meeting was planned and the date set. Claire was more than enthused about the committee and agreed quickly to chair the group.

At their first meeting she called the meeting to order by kissing each man and helping them out of their clothes. When they were all standing at attention, she started by giving oral arguments to the group, one 'member' at a time. When she got to Joshua she held him in her hand and admired his attributes for a few seconds before lowering her head and taking the matter between her sweet, pink lips.

The others stood around and watched her perform her magic on Joshua with an expertise that put smiles on the faces of the group who witnessed her skills first hand. Claire moved her hand, motioning for Peter to come close, then put her little white fingers around his black shaft and massaged him as she worked on Joshua with her lips and tongue.

She reached out with her other hand and took Harley by the cock and held it in her fist. When Joshua came she milked him with her lips and sucked down most of what he produced, gobbling his cum like kitten with cream. As she was cleaning him up, Walden climbed into the saddle and slipped himself inside of her. The meeting wasn't even half over and she had them breathing hard. When Walden was done with her Peter took his place, sliding into her easily from the cum already in her.

Before they left Walden's house she had fucked each one twice and blew them all at least once. They told her she was the best white piece of ass any of them had ever seen.

Claire came home with a smile on her face and a bit of cum inside of her. Gary asked about the meeting and she groaned her answer. "Bitchin'" she said. She went right to bed and Gary was afraid to ask why.

Two months later she had been to eight church 'committee' meetings and the word had gotten out. Instead of four guys there, there were six, all naked and ready for Claire's sexual talents. All standing with hard ons bouncing in front of them like flagpoles. David and Ruben were the new arrivals and she had them panting and spent in less than an hour.

She was too small for any of them to take her in the ass, but she made up for it by having the deepest pussy any of them had ever seen, especially in a white woman. She was an especially happy woman, getting what she wanted and what she liked most of all regarding her sexual body parts. At home she snuggled against Gary at night and thought about what she had done at the church 'meetings' and smiled to herself.

One day she came home and said there were two meetings that week, but Gary had run into Pastor Alvarez at the hardware store and had mentioned her many church meetings and the preacher told him he knew of no recreation committee. He was confused, and he thought about confronting her, but he was afraid of the answer he would hear. Finally, he soldiered the strength and asked her directly.

"Do you really want to know the answer?" she asked. Of course, he wasn't sure.

"Do I want to know?" he asked, turning the question back on her.

"I don't think you do," she said, kissing him as she said it, still sweet, still seemingly shy.

"Are you seeing Walden?" he asked, afraid of the answer.

"And others," she replied. "You know I prefer large men," sh said. "I think you know about Clarence," she said. "There are many others. Remember what I told you about loving chocolate?" she said, putting arms around his neck. I am a hopeless nymphomaniac," she confessed. "I cannot get enough black men in me," she explained.

"I fuck them at my meetings," she said honestly. "I love you, but I adore black cock," she said openly. "I am not the shy little kindergarten teacher you think," she said. "I am the queen of black fucking. I simply cannot go a week without one in me. Can you live with that, my sweet?"

He thought about her question, held her in his arms, and finally said, "if that is what it takes to be your husband," he said quietly. "If that is all it takes. I will be here for you after every church meeting." And he has been.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers