White Tie Affair

Story Info
A beautiful woman sees a chance and takes it...
1k words
3.98
3.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

September 11, 2023 - Nellskitchen, all rights reserved. This story or any portion thereof may not be reproduced without the writer's written permission. All characters appearing in "White Tie Affair," are over eighteen. NK

ֿֿֿֿ֚֚֚֚֚ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑWHITE TIE AFFAIR

∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙By Nellskitchen

♫♫♫♯♯♯ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ"I don't know where but she sends me there..." ♪♪♪♪♪♪

...........................................................The Beach Boys

***

Suggestions are funny things. They come at us in numberless ways. They overpower in ways not always seen. In what follows, Janina reacts to Neil's suggestion.

It happened a long time ago, and much has occurred since, but relationships have starting points, hidden vanishings from which portraits arise. To understand, one must start at the beginning, where a couple establishes the rules.

The pair's creation stemmed from something Janina read in a paperback book Neil handed her. "Chapter nineteen," he remarked. It was all he said, just 'chapter nineteen.'

Janina might not have taken his suggestion seriously if he had not been the handsomest man in her experience. But he was, and she did. What follows is, well, what followed.

Neil forgot the incident, or at least it seemed that way. It meant he had suggested the reading to other women, which, to Janina, implied a recurring fantasy.

With that in mind, she did not forget. She read. She knew why he flagged the chapter. It was as plain as day. Acting on his hint seemed the logical thing.

Apart from the steamy ending, the driven woman mostly ignored the book's storyline. Other than its boy-meets-girl motif, only chapter nineteen mattered, and it mattered because it affected everything that mattered to her. She decided to carbon copy the chapter's colorful sketch and act out the girl part of the boy-meets-girl theme.

He attends important events, frequently with the girl of the moment hanging onto his much sought-after arm.

Janina Van Heusen is tonight's arm-clinging hopeful. The occasion is a white-tie affair, the grand gala of the opening of Columbia University's new library expansion. Janina prayed that the dull observance would furnish her with a room, a chair, and ten minutes of privacy.

Halfway into the interminable speeches, she took Neil's arm. She subtly urged him away from the throng of tedious society types, the raft of stuffed shirts who regularly appear at these things.

She led him up a flight of stairs. Pretending interest, she looked about the upper floor's vacant corridors. Eventually, they stepped into an as-yet-unnamed office wing. It smelled of fresh paint; stepladders lurked here and there. To Janina, it was the perfect setting to showcase the girl of his dreams, one worthy of an engagement ring.

She smiled that their departure had gone without a hitch, and a few steps later, an unoccupied conference room presented itself. She led him in under the pretext of viewing the moonlit campus from the privacy of their fifth-floor perch.

Given what she was up to, Janina did not care that her formal attire would prove burdensome. Mimicking the book's resolute heroine, she wore a hunter-green, one-shoulder frock with a split and strappy heels. Despite it, she shut the door in seconds, pressed Neil to be seated, and dropped to her knees.

Skillfully, but not to the point of seeming too expert, Janina undid him, worked his pants and shorts a little way down--enough to expose his beautiful cock and balls--and once freed, she touched here and there. She lifted the heavy globes, licked his scrotum, and took the silky tip of his erection into her mouth.

The rest happened as she had hoped. Neil's soft brown eyes closed; she knew because she looked up.

In the place of his initial surprise, his face brightened with contentment. As men do, he leaned back and let the ravishing female sort out the details.

She sucked, lightly at first, then harder. Working against the clock, she felt Neil react, and knowing he had a speech to give, she grew possessed, gripped his thighs, and felt his muscled legs tighten, relax, tighten, and relax.

Through the next few minutes, she did it more, and finally, he tensed, her mouth filled to bursting with semen, and instead of backing off, she held him in place. Determined to take all of it, she sucked until he winced. Once he was dry, she stopped and drew back.

Observing his still tightly closed eyes, Janina did the opposite of what her instincts insisted; she awaited his inevitable re-emergence from the levitated state into which she had enticed him.

Maddeningly, at first, he did not stir. Instead, a long pause happened as Neil simmered in the pleasure of having ejaculated in a woman's mouth. He would have stayed suspended there forever if he could have; Janina knew it. Fortunately, to women, pleasuring men is not an end in itself. It is a means to an end, and with her mouth full, it was time to move the question.

He delayed even more. Unendurable seconds ticked by, during which Janina converted from scheming slut to panicky wannabe who knew if she did not do what she needed to do⸻soon⸻she ran the unthinkable risk of coughing him away. Frantic, she tugged his glistening erection. It jarred him back to reality.

Neil opened his eyes and looked down at her. He grinned the exact grin she wanted him to grin. With lips fixed tightly against catastrophe, she half-grinned back.

He knew her predicament. She was torn between postponing a gulp and lolling his sperm on her tongue for his viewing pleasure. How many others had done what she did? She put the question from her mind; it was too threatening, too demeaning. Her inner Scarlett O'Hara said, 'I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow.'

He delighted in her jittery stamina and nodded permission to execute a woman's last full measure of devotion. His message was clear and eased the dreaded prospect of choking.

She stuck out her tongue, waited through his inevitable nod, swallowed his cum, stood, and planted a sultry kiss on his mouth. In a thick and labored voice, she quietly returned him to reality. "Those dreary people downstairs are waiting for your speech."

A study in nonchalance, Janina dabbed her lips with a silken hankie, pulled her compact, and hastily refreshed her lipstick.

She had played her part; the rest was up to him.

End