The Hot Older Woman in Apt. 2-D

Story Info
My first encounter with a beauty twice my age!
3.9k words
4.61
19.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaRo76
JaRo76
8 Followers

Since we live in a small ski town in Idaho, I've gone ahead and changed our names so no one will recognize us. It's a cool place to live, but everyone knows everyone so I will change just enough. In a town this size, you mix and match with all kinds of people that you normally wouldn't. We have a lot of events and festivals all year so you get to work with and meet everyone in town at some point. I was on a set-up crew for an annual event with an older sassy lady named Edna, but due to her firecracker personality and thick southern drawl she was known around town as Dixie Eddie.

We had worked on this crew for several years and had gotten to know one another well enough as time went on. Well enough to be familiar, but not in a flirty way. She was like everyone's grandma on the team, you know? She had to be 35 years older than me, at least, and as a macho 30-year-old guy, I just wasn't seeing her like that. She was sweet, sassy, confident and, well...old. Everyone liked Eddie, but you treat women like that with respect.

One night at the end of the summer, I was out having some beers with a pal and we left the bar just before midnight. As we were passing the art gallery next door, I noticed the lights were still on, and there was loud music playing inside. My friend headed off, but for some reason, my curiosity got the better of me and when I saw Eddie inside dancing around with a glass of wine in her hand, I had to find out what was going on! What a crazy party I had stumbled onto!

I rapped on the glass and Eddie whirled around to see me smiling and waving there. She almost laughed and zipped straight on over to let me in.

"Oh, hey Ricky!" She sort of blurted out, and hustled me inside. This was one of those fancy-ass ski-town art galleries that sold $20,000 paintings of the mountains for a rich jerk's 3rd house. The lights were off like the gallery was closed, but on like someone was working inside. Not unusual in itself, but it was near midnight and these places normally close up around 8pm.

"Having a party?" I asked with a grin. She obviously was.

"The rich jackass who owns this place fired me today, so I've decided to drink all of his most expensive wine while I pack up my things!" she declared triumphantly. That got a good laugh out of me. Jobs in this town are easy to come by, but quality employees aren't, and he was letting go of a pillar of the community.

"Well hey, fuck that guy!" I said, helping myself to a glass of his 1952 whatever-the-hell-it-was. And we drank and laughed and she packed up her stuff. I could tell that she was upset, but also that my validation made her feel instantly better. No one likes getting fired. She said that she'll be alright but could probably use a hug, and I obliged. I'm easily a foot taller than she is and it was easy to wrap her up in my long arms and give her a little squeeze. There was nothing strange or awkward about it.

But something in that moment clicked. The lights, the music, the wine, her vulnerability, our new strange connection that made me see her differently than I had even considered in that instant. And she looked up at me without letting go and as our faces were so close and...

I kissed her.

I kissed her small old mouth with my young eager tongue. She accepted it with grace and the excitement of someone who wasn't expecting to be kissed, but very much welcomed it. It was electrifying! I can still feel her in my arms, reaching up around my neck and pulling me into her mouth. The kiss was magical. It did not feel like the kiss you get from your granny, and as we broke the kiss and slowly backed away, we gazed deep into each other's eyes and you could FEEL the connection grow with sparks into flames.

"Wow, Ricky, I had NO IDEA!" she gasped.

"Holy shit, Eddie, I'm not gonna lie. Neither did I!" I breathed out at last.

We came back in and kissed again, mouths on fire for one another, tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths. Hungry, passionate kissing unlike any I have ever experienced. What was this new amazing sensation? How could I be making out THIS HARD with a woman more than twice my age? And why was it so incredible? The questions swirled in my mind even as my tongue swirled in her mouth. After a small eternity passed with our faces pressed together she pulled away and managed to blurt out,

"Well shit, it seems I've had too much wine to drive all my stuff home. Any chance you could help me?"

"Of course!" I said. I certainly wasn't just going to abandon her there. Plus, my head was abuzz with all of these new sensations and I was hoping to maybe get one more kiss when I dropped her off at home. Horny boy that I was!

We packed her stuff into her truck and drove it the 10 minutes across town, making fun of the idiot gallery owner who was doomed to fail, and how she was better off without that lousy job. Just trying to make her feel okay about it. I can tell you now, she was already done with that job and was thinking about a different one!

We got up to the door of the building, and I just stood there not knowing which apartment to go up to.

"I'm 2-D," she said after seeing me looking around.

"I'm which key," I asked dangling her key ring in front of her. She laughed and grabbed them out of my hand and let us in to apartment 2-D. I brought her box of stuff in and sat it down on a stack of stuff inside. She was not expecting visitors, judging by the stacks of stuff everywhere. Her apartment was a single room with a kitchen on one side, and a giant bed in the middle of a sea of stuff. Habit trails were cut through to let her get at everything, but this was definitely a room that didn't have more than one person in, for a WHILE. I felt honored that she would let me into her inner sanctum and she called me over to the kitchen.

"Well, now that I've got you in here, now I need to decide what to do with ya!" she said in her thick drawl with a flash of that southern sass. Half threat, half promise, I could tell that she liked what we had done so much she was ready for more!

"How about a drink, "she offered. We each got a new drink in hand and raised a glass.

"To new experiences!" She toasted. We clinked glasses and quickly set them down on the counter. Then she came at me. She pounced like a cougar attacks her prey. I of course, was ready and waiting for it to happen, and was there to meet her mouth with mine. We kissed more and passionately like before, but now with a renewed fervor that only privacy can afford you. Not only were we pressing our faces into one another, but our hands were moving onto each other's bodies. I was amazed to find that our frumpy little old Dixie Eddie was actually packing quite a fit little package underneath all her jeans and baggy shirts! I could feel the bulges of her quite ample breasts pressing into my chest. I can only imagine the amazement she must have felt as she reached down and felt the strain on the front of my pants as my now raging erection tried to burst free.

"Oh, Ricky, I had NO IDEA." She breathed heavily into my ear as I nibbled on her neck and her hand reached into the front of my pants, only to find my fully swollen cock waiting to be set free. She undid my pants and had me back up and get up onto her bed. This put her in front of me seated up to where my lap was right at her shoulder level. She looked up at me and slowly began to unbutton her blouse. I couldn't feast my eyes enough on the sight of her gorgeous breasts. Held in place by a bra that was earning every dollar she paid for it, she reached behind her and sprung those two voluptuous orbs free. She helped me wriggle out of my pants and now I sat there with my rock-hard erection standing at attention and her beautiful supple breasts right there in front of me. She reached up and gathered herself and leaned forward so that my cock was now between her perfect cleavage.

"Does that feel good?" she drawled at me, in the sexy, breathy voice of someone who knows exactly what the answer is.

"Oh my god, Eddie, that feels so incredible!" I moaned back in approval. It was the best tit-fuck I have ever experienced. Still, to this day. Her large soft tits, perfectly fit around my raging hard dick and the way she worked them up...then down... then up and down. It was the most fantastic feeling! Smooth, and dry, but with just the right amount of friction to really feel like I was being slow-jerked by her perfect titties. I could see her bright pink nipples, hard on either side of my engorged cock. It took me to new heights, right there on the edge of her bed. I held out as long as I could, maybe even as long as a minute, before I blurted out,

"Oh fuck, Eddie, that's gonna make me cum!"

Eddie didn't change a thing, she just kept working my cock with her cleavage but she gently leaned forward, and took the swollen, engorged head of my swollen member into her tiny mouth and went,

"Mmmmmmmmmm...."

It was too much to handle, and I shot a giant load of hot cum into her warm waiting mouth. She swallowed it right down, and kept swallowing as more came out, until my hips stopped bucking and the last of my sticky hot seed slid down her throat. I felt the head of my dick pop out of her mouth and she leaned back and said,

"Oh my!"

"Holy shit, Eddie, that was amazing!" I sputtered. I didn't quite have the words to tell her in the moment that it was the best thing I had ever felt, but as we reached for our drinks, something told me we weren't finished yet.

I finished taking off all of my clothes and came over to her and kissed her deeply in order to taste her mouth of cum and whiskey. She wasn't expecting that, but I was so turned on by her! As we kissed, I unbuttoned her pants and helped slide down her underwear so that we were both fully naked together, standing in her kitchen pressed against one another. We flipped off the lights and I scooped her up in my arms. She is a pint-sized pistol and lifting her up to have my way with her was easily done. I could hear her breath quicken as she knew what I was going to do with her. To her. In her. Her excitement was electric as I lay her on the bed. Even in the dark, I knew I could find my way around her body, and there wasn't a spot that I was going to miss.

I climbed up onto the bed with her and laid down next to her. Our naked bodies seemed magnetically pulled to one another and we wrapped up into each other. We kissed deeply, sloppy wet kisses. My hands were now free to roam and explore. She had an older wrinkled body. I had never run my hands over a more exquisite work of art. Like taking home a Monet and running your hands over every bump, every lump of paint left on the canvas. Her body was true to her age and to me it felt magnificent. She had plenty of junk in the trunk and meat on her bones which I like and was pleased to find her squishy and grabbable in all the right places. Plus, now that we were laying down, I was able to get my hands on those glorious tits of hers, where she had just made me cum by placing my cock in between. They were more impressive in my hands. I can nearly palm a basketball and these juicy melons were a bit more than a handful.

I ran my hand down her side and reached around and grabbed a handful of her still tight ass. Who was this deliciously sexy creature that I was rolling around with naked? Surely not the frumpy old granny from work that we all knew? Had I known how fucking hot she was, I'd have totally chased her around years before!

Kissing, exploring, tasting touching moaning slurping licking sucking all turned into a blur as we rolled around on her bed. I reached around from her ass to put my hand on the front of her hip, to feel the crease in her upper thigh. She moaned in excitement. She knew where my hand was going. I kept inching further across the front of her pelvis until I was ready to slowly, SLOWLY, push my hand forward, down into the valley between her thighs.

She moaned loudly as my hand covered the mound of her vagina. I slid my middle finger along the lips of her hot swollen pussy and felt something I truly wasn't expecting. Her pubic hair was soft! Like washed and conditioned long and soft. I've never felt anything like that before. It was so pleasant and feminine. She moaned into my mouth as I slid a finger between her lips and into the waiting warmth of her vagina. I could feel how wet her excitement was and I gently rubbed around her clit to make the sensation feel as pleasurable as possible. I could feel her pelvis bucking against my hand and I slid a finger into her waiting hot zone. She squealed with lust as I worked it in and out of her slow, painting her vulva with her own juices, making it slick and ready.

I couldn't believe her pubic hair was so soft, this I just had to see for myself! So, I positioned myself over her and began to work my way down her body. Of course, I stopped off to suck each one of her small pink nipples into my mouth, rolling them between my tongue and lips until they were hard and red with attention. Still, the most magnificent breasts I have ever put in my mouth.

I kissed my way down her stomach until I reached her waiting soft slit. I rubbed the soft hair against my face in amazement. Then I parted her lips with a couple of fingers and licked her soaking wet cunt from the bottom to the top. She nearly bounced off the bed when I did that. She may not have been expecting it. But at this point, our lust had taken over and there wasn't anything that we were going to hold back! I slow licked up her slit, tasting her pussy juices with my thick hot tongue. Delicious. She tasted like excitement and slippery want. I held her soft hair back and licked on her clit and hole like there was a prize at the bottom of it. I licked my name in cursive up and around her clit until I could feel her body quivering with expectation. I popped her clit into my mouth and soft-swirled my tongue on her button while diving a finger into her pussy until she shook with an explosive orgasm!

As she caught her breath while the sensation washed over her, I came up for some air and wiped my mouth off on her sheets. I licked my lips and crawled up until I was leaning over her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and said,

"Ricky, I'm ready. I want you to take me!"

"Are you sure, Eddie? I have a really thick cock, and I don't want to hurt you." I said, sure that she would insist, but gentle enough to know that I was concerned for her safety and well-being.

"Just go slow, baby." And positioned herself to be right at the tip of my fully-engorged cock.

I pressed forward gently, just enough to slip the tip between her lips. Then I moved my hips in little circles, so that she could feel me slowly working the area. She wrapped her legs around my ass and at her pace, gently pulled me into her, a centimeter at a time. Each time I would get a little new cock into her, I would pull it back a little so that her flowing juices would lubricate my dick for the next slide. It was like sliding into the most exquisite and expensive warm oil. And with that, I slowly, SLOWLY, worked all 7 inches of my fat hot cock into Eddie's hot wet pussy. Once I was fully buried to the hilt in her, I looked deep into her eyes, and asked her,

"How does that feel, Eddie?"

"It feels like it belongs in there, baby!"

I moaned and started to slow work it in and out, never all the way, and never hard back in, but feeling every inch of it as it slid in and out of the pussy of this incredible woman. I couldn't believe this lady was so much older than me. We have it all wrong. It is SO FUCKING GOOD! I felt the heaven between her legs and before long, the pace of my thrusts picked up. I could tell by the way she shouted YES and GO and OH BABY DO IT that she was enjoying herself too! I could feel her legs pulling me in faster and her arms pushing me out faster and soon we were fucking as hard and as fast as we could! Rocking in motion with each other, her tilting her pelvis up to meet my thrusts as I hammered my full hard piston in and out of her. I couldn't take it much longer; the heat of the moment was too much and I knew that I was going to blow again.

"Eddie, I'm going to cum again. Where do you want me to do it?" I asked, not for a moment assuming that this proper southern belle was expecting a belly full of my young jizz, but secretly hoping.

"Ricky, I want you to come in me! Come inside of me, baby!" She shouted back as the throes of her orgasm were upon her!

We came together. I felt the spasms of her vaginal walls contract around the length of my shaft and rhythmically coax my hot spurting cum into her soaking wet waiting pussy! I shot load upon load into her wonder tunnel and felt her cunt muscles milk my young balls dry. I shot all the cum I had in me up into her until there was no more. I could feel her relax and my orgasm eased and faded. I lay there on top of this gorgeous older woman, gazing in wonder at how hard I had just come inside her, as I felt my cock soften and soak in our mixing juices. I kissed her on her small beautiful mouth and she said,

"Wow, Ricky, I have never come so hard! And you just left a LOT of come inside me!

To which I replied,

"Eddie, I had NO IDEA!"

We collapsed together in a heap laughing that I had called back that very thing she had said just hours ago when we first kissed in the art gallery. We lay there entwined, cooing and feeling each other, caressing and massaging. As our energy returned, she reached down with her small wrinkled hand and wrapped it around my very satisfied member.

"Well, I had NO IDEA that YOU had one of THESE!" she said in her slow southern drawl. Just looking down and seeing her old hand making my now reawakened dick look HUGE in comparison, turned me on so much. I was blown away at how much sexual energy this little old lady had all of the sudden, and it was so incredibly HOT! She pumped my shaft a few times and that was enough to get me going again.

I pretty much picked her up off of the bed next to me and nearly impaled her on my once again rock-hard cock. Her excitement and all of my come inside her made her slide down on it easily! And now, I laid back as this beautiful, sensual and vibrant creature straddled me, with my dick buried all the way inside of her again. She could rock back and forth and dictate the tempo of our lovemaking, while her absolutely perfect breasts dangled in my face for me to admire. And I caressed and worshiped those magnificent globes with all the attention I could give them, while her tight wet pussy totally worked me to the brink one more time! I sucked on her nipples while she rode me, and cupped her ass to lift her up and let her slide down my pole. Everything about this was the hottest sex I'd ever had and would compare every other fuck to for the rest of my life! I knew that it was magic I was feeling well up in my balls again as I could feel her coming on my cock one more time. I pulled her down all the way onto my hot rod and blasted another creamy load up into her. I could feel wave after wave of come shooting out me and into her love canal.

As we both struggled to catch our breath, she lay down beside me and said,

"Wow, baby, I haven't had it like that since I can remember!"

To which I replied,

"Well, I hope we can do it again, because that blew my MIND! Eddie, I had NO IDEA that you were so fucking incredible! But maybe we can do it another time, because I can see the sun coming up, and I've gotta get home!"

We both laughed that as the night started so poorly for her, and it ended up being an incredible night of love and passion for both of us, that neither of us had even considered when it began!

I got dressed and gave her a kiss on the way out. As I walked the 15 minutes back to my apartment, I replayed the entire night over again in my mind and got so worked up that I knew when I got home I was going to have to jerk off again just thinking about how fucking HOT it was! I gave a little laugh when I walked up to my door, forgetting that in my building I lived in apartment 2-C, but I knew that I would never forget the night I came three times in 2-D!

JaRo76
JaRo76
8 Followers