White Trash Wonderland 01

Story Info
Welcome to my white trash world of kink.
7.7k words
8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,126 Followers

White Trash Wonderland 01

By: DickThePimp

Totally Fake In Every Way Possible... Pure White Trash Fantasy Filth And Over The Top Sleazy Fun

White Trash Wonderland... As My Girl Baylen Says... Wind It Up!... And, Of Course... I Just Fucked Your Mom

Our Keywords: Depravity... Debauchery... Hedonism... Swinging... Gluttony... FUN!

"Harder, bitch! Do it harder! Shit! You don't know how to fuck a slut's throat! Here..."

I grab Toi's head and start ramming fourteen fat inches of thick veins covered white dick right down her fucking black throat... HARD! AND I MEAN HARD! Skull fucking the huge titty chocolate whore senseless. Toi willingly submits to her master and takes it all. Her hands cuffed in front of her. Her studded dog collar firmly around her throat. Spit racing from her mouth. She's gagging hard and coughing hard, so... I just throat fuck her even deeper and even harder. Dale needs to learn a good fucking lesson, so he can watch the GOAT of throat fucking do his thing.

I pull out, and Toi projectile vomits all over me. Soaking my crotch. Pants. And even my stomach. Puke pours from her mouth after she shoots it all over me. She's gasping hard for air. That perfect black bitch slave face is messy with spit and vomit.

I slap her face, and spit on her full, luscious lips, then grab her head with both hands and ram right back down her fucking throat. Hard. Rough. And, dominant. We repeat the process for another forty-five minutes or so while Dale watches from beside me.

By the time I'm finished with my bitch's black throat, Toi is covered in a puke and spit mixture. Her massive natural tits dripping with it all. Her eyes rolled back in her head. Her brain spinning from being so roughly used by her older white master. I spit on her again. Right in the face, and smirk. She submissively smiles back and engulfs my messy rod. Sucking it most of the way down her throat. Still gagging and coughing, but also sucking it with such intense, submissive slut love. Fuck! It feels fucking fabulous too.

"Thanks, baby." I blow Toi a kiss. She smiles happily around my white cock and sucks me even deeper. Her lips rolling right down over those thick veins. Smoothly sucking my giant cock. She's such a beautiful black whore.

"Lock this motherfucker up." I tell Big Dave. He grabs Dale and leads him over to the cell inside the jail shed, locking him in and leaving him in the large dark shed. Locking the jail door behind him so Dale's all by himself in there. Some time to think. Maybe he'll learn something else... Do your fucking job right, asshole! Dale's an OK guy, so he'll learn. Or, Big Dave... my 6'4 280 pound bad-ass biker bodyguard... will make him learn. That way may be more fun anyway... at least for us, maybe not so much for Dale though. (Smirking)

"Hey, babe."

"My king... MWAH!" My wife Kelly (Porn Goddess Kelly Madison) jumps into my arms, and gives me a big, happy smooch on the lips.

The crew and I were filming some bondage content on the ranch for our VIP members while my stunning wife was out shopping... one of her favorite hobbies.

I love making my wife happy. So, I'm up for anything that makes that happen.

"Have fun?"

"Hmmm. Yeah. But, I missed you. Haha." Kelly gives me an even bigger... and hornier... kiss this time. Smiling bright and happy. Feeling fucking amazing. Smelling awesome too. My 56 year old, long blonde haired goddess wife has the best, most delicious scent. She smells the best. She looks the best. She fucks the best. She's the best. The GOAT OF GOATS when it come to hot bitches, and women in general.

"Fuck me, stud. I've been wanting your beautiful dick inside me all day. Hahaha. Yum." Kelly wickedly laps at my lips. I smirk. So ready to fucking dick her down.

I carry Kelly in the house and as quick as I can make my way to our bedroom. All while kissing her passionately and having my wife grind on my hard dick before taking it out of my pants on the way to the room.

I kick the door open, and take Kelly to the bed, dumping her on it. Looking her over and grinning with happy, horny pride. She immediately whips her pink tank top and pink satin bra off. Smirking away. Twirling her bra around her finger before she tosses it to me, and laughs.

Kelly's leaning back on the bed on her elbows. Wiggling her all natty 34FF boobs around for me. Like she needs to turn me on any fucking more. Ha. Her long blonde hair flowing down her back. Lightly laying on the bed behind her. Fuck! Just fuck! This perfect blonde broad's gonna get her fucking brains banged outta her.

I get going on that right away. I quickly flip Kelly over, yank her skin-tight, white, hip-hugger jeans down... with a little effort... slap her sweet, supple ass, and whip my thin, white sweatpants off. Roughly entering my wife from behind right after.

Kelly giggles and gasps as I enter her. Taking a deep breath and moaning so damn loud and happy as I roughly fuck the shit outta her. She wants my dick so damn bad. And God damn it, she's getting it! I'm so fucking turned-on by the most perfect woman ever to walk the planet! Period! Fucking period!

I fuck my woman so hard, our big-ass bed moves a few inches away. I keep fucking her hard and intense. Raging carnally for my woman. My cock throbbing manically inside Kelly's fiercely trembling coochie pie from excitement. She cums all over my cock. Screaming out in ecstasy. Begging me for more, more, MORE!!!

I smirk away. Leaning down and biting on her cheek. Sucking it and growling. A rabid dog in heat. In heat for the hottest piece of ass I've ever fucking had, and I've had 'em all over the world! (Godfather reference)

Kelly wickedly laughs, and cheers me on. Grunting over her shoulder at me with the sexiest slut grin you've ever seen. She's smack dab in the middle of huge cock heaven for damn sure.

I keep banging. Harder! Harder!!

"GOD YES!!!!! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!! WHAT A DICK!!!!!! HELL YEAH!!! WOO!!!! HAHAHAHAHA! DO ME, BABY! DO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY GOD... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! WOO-HOO!!! YEAH!!!"

Kelly's screaming and creaming and I'm pounding and throbbing. Growling away. The bed still fucking moving! Hell yeah!

"OTTO... GET THE FUCK IN HERE."

I call out for my King Kong Bundy's younger-brother-looking, bad-ass, bald all over... yeah, all over... nephew Otto. He's one of our security guys. He's outside in the hall.

He comes in and smirks when he sees what's going on.

"Get over there and shove your fucking dick in her mouth. Now!"

Otto snickers and obeys. He hurries over to the other side of the bed and whips his obese dick out. It's half-hard already... and very-fat. I push Kelly further over on the bed. Climbing up on the bed myself behind her so she can reach Otto's cock. He rams it right into Kelly's mouth.

"Don't do anything. Don't fucking move. Just keep it still in there."

"You got it, uncle James." He pervertedly snickers again. His huge dick shoved in my wife's mouth.

I lean down and whisper in Kelly's ear. "Don't do a thing. Don't suck it or anything. Just let it sit in there. Do you understand, slut?" I softly, but wickedly laugh in her ear. Kelly submissively nods. Smiling wide and happy around that huge meat. Her mouth stuffed shut. Her pussy leaking, and trembling with excited glee. She's so fucking turned-on by the kinky scenario... and so the fuck am I.

I lean up and yank on her long blonde hair. Wrapping it around my right hand and pulling hard again as I fuck my bitch rough and deep. Watching her lay on the bed with a huge, fat cock shoved in her mouth. Screaming into it as I forcefully pound her pussy out for another twenty minutes from behind. Dominating her. Owning that pussy. Owning her. Maledom done right.

Kelly's pussy quivering violently on my rampaging monster. Squirting frantically all over it four more times.

I just smirk and fuck. Dominating my queen while she has her mouth stuffed shut with my huge, bald nephew's biker dick. Otto still smirking just like me. His dick now fully-hard in Kelly's mouth. Not moving at all though. It's perfectly still in there.

Kelly submissively obeys me. Not doing a damn thing to that dick in her mouth. She resists any urge she may have to suck it. Obeying her man like a proper bitch should.

I ram really hard up Kelly's cum-pouring snatch once more and start jizzing it. My sperm exploding from my balls and dick. Power blasting Kelly's excitedly pounding snatch with a tornado of thick and creamy seed. I heatedly grunt and growl. Taking a deep breath as the intense thrills of cumming so hard in my wife's pussy overtake me. My deep growls make Kelly smile so happy. Her mouth fully stuffed. She wiggles her beautiful pussy on my jizzing dick and fucks it. Both of us groaning loudly and blissfully from that divine delight.

"You can go now, Otto."

"Ok, uncle James." Otto slides his ridiculously fat dick out of Kelly's mouth. A trail of spit hanging from her perfect lips to his fat, bulging crown. He walks out fo the room. Closing the door behind him. I lean down and kiss my wife's cheek and neck. Roaring softly in her ear. Both of us smiling and laughing. Lovingly rubbing our happy faces on each other's. Another loving freak fuck with the wife. God, I love my wife... and, my funky, white trash life. Ha!

...

"The Slut Van."

"I love it!"

"Wait 'til you see it."

"I can't wait! Haha."

"Well..." I turn my back to my wife and signal for her to jump on my back... which she does. "Follow me."

"Yeah! Woo-hoo! Hahaha! Yeahhhhhhh." Kelly laughs and sucks my neck, then kisses all over it from behind as I carry her out of the kitchen to the extra garage area for the unveil.

"There you go, hot stuff." I let Kelly down so she can check out my newest idea. A totally-restyled, fully-customized handicapped transport van. It's big and beautiful. White, with a hot-as-fuck airbrushed painting of Kelly and I fucking on both side of the van. White Trash TV Presents is airbrushed in pink above the painting on both sides of the van. The Slut Van is airbrushed in pink around the bottom of the painting on both sides as well.

"Oh my god, baby... I absolutely love it!!! YES!!! Hahahahaha. It's so hot!!! Oh my god. Can I go inside?"

"Of course, my love. I open the front door, and Kelly walks in and is further floored by it. Her jaw dropped. There's white shag carpeting all over, and a stripper pole in the middle of the van. Seating is in the back and on the side. I turn on the stereo and turn the disco lights on.

"OH MY GOD!!! A DISCO BALL!!! HAHAHA! I LOVE IT, BABY!" Kelly can't believe her eyes. Yep... we've even got a disco ball in the damn thing. It's smaller than normal, but it's still a fucking disco ball. The van is extra-tall, and also has a raised section in the middle of it just for the disco ball.

The strobe lighting and thumping disco music gets Kelly even more excited. We start dancing and laughing. Having a blast in the new funky party van. Kelly jumps up into my arms and kisses me. We swap loving slut spit in the new Slut Van. It seems appropriate. Ha.

Kelly sits me down on the back sofa... a one of a kind custom, white, shaggy, bean bag sofa... oh yeah... and she starts swirling around the stripper pole. Oh fuck yeah! I definitely like where this is going.

The disco music pumping. The strobe lights strobing. The disco ball spinning and reflecting. God damn... This fucking thing is cool. The white shag carpeting on the floors and all over the inside of the van is so fucking soft and comfy.

Kelly hugs the pole with her long legs as she spins around it. Flicking off her white pumps and laughing as I watch my bitch do her stripper thing from the cool-ass bean-bag sofa. By the way... it's a pull-out bed too. Yep... a bean-bag bed. Pimp shit for life, bitches. Ha!

I get so excited, I decide to do something different. Good thing the carpeting is sprayed and treated for this exact thing.

Yep... I whip my dick out, and start pissing on my blonde bombshell wife as she spins around the stripper pole. Laughing. Smiling. Loving life. And, opening her mouth as she spins around to catch as much flying piss as she possibly can. We both are having a fucking blast. Married life fucking rules, dude! Mine sure as hell does.

Kelly whips her long blonde hair around as she continues twirling around the stripper pole. Her mouth spread wide. Her tongue stretched-out fully. Happily lapping at my flying piss. She gurgles and swallows the piss in her mouth, blissfully smiling and giggling, and opens right back up for her next rotation around the pole. What a fucking wife.

When I stop pissing, Kelly gets back to stripping. No longer twirling around the pole. Now, she stands with her back to the pole, and looks me right in the eye. Smirking so wickedly turned-on.

The feeling is definitely mutual. I've got my dick out, and I'm furiously jerking it. Watching every slight move my wife makes. Zoned right in on her.

Kelly strips down to nothing. She wipes her leaking pussy with her pink g string and smirks alright at me as she slowly walks over. Bending down and kissing my lips, then putting the deliciously-wet g string into my mouth. I chuckle, and suck on it. Reveling in my wife's divinely-luscious essence. My grin so wide and full of sexual fury. I'm patiently waiting to pleasurably pounce on my mind-blowingly-sexy wife.

I pounce. I grab Kelly sleek hips and pull her down onto my massive erection. It's twitching around from anticipation, but I manage to slide Kelly's dripping pussy down onto it. My cock jumps hard inside her wet, quivering cavern.

Kelly screams out and smiles so wide at me. She leans in and laps at my lips and purrs as she starts fucking my cock. Riding me. Loving so beautifully on my meat.

We kiss. We fuck. We get lost in one another.

"Ohhhh... mama and daddy are fucking. I knew it! Hehe." Our youngest daughter Kaia... she's 20... blows a big bubble with her gum and pops it. Grinning mischievously back at us from the front of the bus. Otto is with her. He's Kaia's boyfriend.

Otto's licking his lips and smirking wickedly as he watches Kelly bounce on my cock. Her sweet, bouncy butt jiggling so perfectly as she rides me.

Kelly and I laugh at their intrusion, but, hey... it's our daughter, and we both love her so very much. So... they join us. It's family fun time on The Slut Van. Ha.

In no time flat, Kaia's on her hands and knees sucking my balls, and playing with her mom's ass while Otto fucks Kaia from behind. Still smirking away. Still gawking hard at my wife's delicious, bouncing ass.

"Oh Godddddddddddd...... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Kelly loves the warm rush of piss in her excited pussy. My mighty smirk is beaming with nasty mischief. I'm groping her huge, heaving jugs and shaking them as I piss right up my wife's amazing vagina.

Kelly closes her eyes and moans. Deep and dirty. Softly licking her luscious lips, and grinning so fucking happy as I flood her heatedly quivering pussy. Damn... there's not much better than pissing in a woman's quaking pussy. The immense stimulation you get from it and watching her wickedly-blissful reaction to getting it as well is over the top cool... over the fucking top!

Kaia's doing a perfect job of sucking and slurping my balls too. Her tongue and her spit bathing both of them so thoroughly and beautifully. She even slides a finger up my ass and finger fucks it while she sucks on my nuts to further stimulate her appreciative old man. What a daughter. Ha.

Otto's behind her, banging away. His massive, pale frame shiny in the lights. His cocky grin big and nasty... like him. That super fat dick of his thumping the fuck outta my daughter's happily dancing vagina. In and out. Hard and intense. Over and over. Thumping constantly.

Kaia's screaming into my balls. Heatedly fucking Otto's huge dick while he power fucks her leaking pussy. A double whammy delight for that gorgeous young twat.

Kaia also laps up the extra piss that runs out of Kelly's pussy. Smiling and giggling as she slurps it up fast. Smacking her lips and gleefully saying, "yummy" over and over. God, I love her. Ha.

Kelly switches to riding me reverse cowgirl. She and Kaia make out while Kaia's still getting pussy banged from behind by Otto on the floor. They play with each other's big, spectacular tits and kiss. Swapping piss flavored spit and moaning blissfully into each other's mouths.

I just grin. Grunting away as Kelly bounces and grinds on my cock. Alternating styles and speeds as she goes. Working my cock like only she can. She and Kaia cumming repeatedly. Squirting all over cocks, the sofa, the white shag carpeting. Everywhere. It's fucking beautiful.

Otto growls like a grizzly bear when he cums in Kaia's cunt. She dances that sweet pussy all over that massive smooth dong and screams into her mom's mouth as her pussy is flooded with thick, creamy seed. Otto growling, and slamming into Kaia's banged-silly snatch each time his cock shoots out another fat rope of ball cream.

When I cum, Kelly leans back into me so I can suck her neck and molest her breasts as much as I want. She takes the first half of my mighty load in her swirling pussy. Her eyes bouncing around wildly. Her happy smile so big and slutty. Her perfect body shivering with cum-lusting delight.

Kelly twirls her pussy around and around on my cumming monster. Then, she pulls her pussy up and lets our daughter pull my dick outta there. Quickly sucking it. Blissfully draining my gooey load right into her beautiful, cum-greedy mouth.

Kelly hops down off of me. Smiling so sweet and beautiful and excited up at me. She joins Kaia on my cock. Both of my big titty blonde beauties sucking me clean. Kissing and cum swapping and sucking me deep. Moaning and cooing the sexiest/sluttiest cum-gorging moans ever. Fucking awesome! Jesus! I love my life. Ha. The disco ball's swirling. The music's pumping. The lights are going crazy. And, I'm getting a double blowjob from two perfect blonde sluts. It's fucking sex heaven in this van. Haha.

Otto tells me that he let Dale out of jail earlier. Dale promised to do a much better job of oral domination next time. Otto has to go help my half sister Beth... his step mom... with something, so he heads off while me, my wife, and our youngest daughter hang out in The Slut Van.

"I fucked Dale after I made him promise to do a better job. He's sweet, and I love his cock, so I just wanted to help out." Kaia's wickedly-naughty grin and giggle while she playfully chews her gum makes Kelly and I laugh. That's our daughter. Always helpful. Always sweet. And, always horny as all fuck. Haha. The always horny part seems to run quite deep through this family... just sayin'. Ha.

After a few more minutes Kelly gives me a big kiss and hug and takes off. She's helping out a friend of ours with a movie he's making. A bondage movie.

George is a 72 year old guy. You wouldn't know his age... other than his well-styled gray hair on his head... by looking at him though. He's in great shape. He's got six pack abs and a tan. Tall, handsome guy. Cool dude. He's also a hardcore bondage fan. A master. He's big into maledom.

Kelly does dominatrix work for us... and submissive work for me personally... Oh hell yeah to that. Queen Kelly has starred in several movies for White Trash TV. She's a big hit with the fans... and with all of us here too.

George came over to the ranch the other day and asked if Kelly would be interested in doing a double domination vid with a slave for his site. Kelly asked me what I thought, and we talked it over. It sounded hot, and we both know and like George, so I said OK.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,126 Followers