White Trash Wonderland 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spit is pouring from her mouth. Hanging all the way down to the dungeon floor. The masked slave just keeps on brutally fucking Kelly's throat, non-stop. Harder and faster. His dick is trembling again in her throat.

Kelly knows what's cumming, and can't fucking wait. She sucks that dick so intensely as it slams down her throat. Both the slave and Kelly wanting it to cum so very-fucking-much. They both get their wish.

The fat slave shakes again as he rams down Kelly's throat once more. Blasting his third load right down her gullet.

Kelly moans so happy and content, and swallows it all. And swallows. And swallows. And swallows. It's his biggest load yet. And, it's his third. It's weird, but Kelly doesn't care. She just eats it all. Finally stopping sucking his dick and just letting it pump on its own. Depositing the rest of its thick and creamy seed down her jizz-craving throat.

The slave slams down there once more, and holds Kelly's face tight to his crotch. Trembling and growling maniacally. She smiles around his dick and takes it. Fully submitting to his nasty desires. He holds Kelly's blonde head to his crotch for a full minute. Not moving at all. His dick twitching in her throat. Then, he fucks her throat. Fast and hard. Again, brutalizing it. Pounding it so fucking hard and fast. Kelly just smiles and takes it all. The slave grunts wildly like a bear again, and.... cums one last time. A much smaller load this time. Spurting it down Kelly's sore throat once more. His fourth load. And, his final one... for now.

Kelly just smiles. Sucking the slave's dick totally clean. Cooing blissfully as she softly sucks his dick. It's still twitching in her mouth. Totally-drained and spent, but still twitching.

The slave takes a breath, then unhooks Kelly's chains. Switching back to slave mode in a flash. He submissively bows to her as she rubs her wrists. She's smiling at him. She blows him a pleased kiss for his trouble and winks at him. The slave bows once again as a thank you, and helps Kelly out of the swing before he obediently kneels before her.

She lightly rubs his masked face. Smiling very-happily. Pleasure beaming from her sparkling eyes. She looks over at George and sees him cumming down Danica's throat. He's holding her long brown haired head, jizzing that throat with that huge, mature cock. When he finishes, he sits back in his thrown and smiles approvingly down at Danica. She smiles back. So happy to finally get his approval.

Kelly smirks over at him as she pets her slave's masked head. She's very, very pleased with him. George looks over at the wall where the main camera is, and that stops the filming.

George gets up, helping Danica up as well, and walks over to Kelly.

"So... did that meet your approval, my dear?" George smirks very confidently and sips his red wine. He already knows Kelly's answer.

"Oh yes..." Kelly smiles down at her slave and softly rubs his masked face. "It sure did... Definitely! Hahaha." Kelly and George and Danica laugh. The slave does not however. He's back to obedient slave mode now. He's only there to worship his mistress now. To please her in any... and every... way possible.

Later... At home...

"My god, babe. I had a blast. Such a blast. Woo-hoo! Hahaha. MWAH! And thank you so much for letting me have it my handsome, sexy, wonderful, adorable king. Haha. MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! God, I love YOUUUUU!!! MORE THAN ANYTHINGGGGGGGGG!!!!! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH!" Kelly smiles so happily at me after she covers me with hot kisses.

I'm smiling my ass off too. The happier my wife is, the happier I am. We're both all about pleasing each other... and ourselves.

Kelly lovingly sucks my cock while she tells me all about her 12 hour domination trip to Malibu. She cut the day in half because she missed me. By the time I finally cum down her throat, I'm cumming as much and as hard as the masked slave did. And, Kelly's loving every last drop of it too. Ha.

By: DickThePimp

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife & the Black Loan Shark: Pt. 01 Paying off hubby's debt sends Shannon on a journey.in Interracial Love
I Got My Wife to be a Whore How I tricked my wife into being a paid whore.in Loving Wives
Single Mom to BBC Slut Ch. 01 Daughter trying to turn her mom into a slut.in Interracial Love
Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
Searching for a Black Master A young curious white couple discovers a very taboo website.in Interracial Love
More Stories