White Trash Wonderland 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

George lives out in Malibu, so Kelly's heading out there. Our driver Danica Patrick... yep, that race car driver chick... is driving her out there.

Kaia and I walk around the ranch and chat. I love spending time with my children. My son David is coming to stay with us tomorrow. He's my son with another woman. He's been living with her and just visiting here, but he wanted to come live out here now, so he's moving in. He's got a massive crush on my wife. Hey, dude... get in line. Ha.

"It's going to be cool having David come live with us." Kaia and I are walking around checking things out. Arm in arm. She's giving me sweet kisses on the cheek, blowing bubbles, and smiling that beautifully-sweet smile of hers. My daughter has the sweetest and most beautiful smile ever. She definitely takes after her mom.

The White Trash Wonderland ranch is my twisted doing. I wanted to have a big, comfy home for us and our friends... there are a bunch of other homes on the ranch property... a productive, fun office, and a freaky-ass, over the top playground for all of my funky, raunchy ideas all in the same location.

My mom owned a bunch of land up in the hills outside of LA and the valley. She gave a lot of it to me, so... here we are. The Playground Of The Trashy And The Depraved. It even says so on the sign as you enter the property. Ha.

We film just about everything here. We do some other filming around LA... among other places... though. Guerilla-style as I like to call it. We're known for hardcore trashy filth so, we make sure to give it to our fans, big-time. And, they very-much appreciate it. It's a beautiful partnership we have with our freaky, incredibly-horny fans. Absolutely beautiful... and trashy. Trashy-beautiful. Ha.

"Yeah. That's going to be great. And... Kate's coming home too."

"Yeahhhh! I can't wait." Kaia's excited... and so am I... about her sister Kate (Supermodel Kate Upton) coming home. She's married, but things are kinda rocky now for them now, so our oldest daughter is coming home to White Trash Wonderland to hang with us. I can't wait either. God, I love fucking that chick. Ha. Yeah... I'm a horndog. Sorry, not sorry. Ha.

"OH MY GOD, DADDY. I LOVE THAT FREAKING SPACESHIP! OH MY GOD!!" Kaia's beside herself. Yep... we've got a spaceship. Human-made though. Not alien, unfortunately. Ha.

I'm a big outer space geek, so I thought it would be really cool to build a spaceship not only to film freaky porn on, but also to have for parties and just to chill on. It's massive. Expensive too, but hey... you might as well have fun on this rock while you're here.

"God, daddy. It's HUGE!" Kaia soaks it all in. I do too. Yeah, I'm proud of it. It's a three story... double height for each floor... craft. I don't know the exact square footage of it yet, but it's fucking massive. And yes... We even have a massive escalator to take you up into it. Complete with flashing lights, smoke, and alien-themed music. It's a thing of fucking funky beauty for sure. Ha.

"Wanna get fucked in the butt on a space ship?" I wickedly smirk over at my daughter.

"Oh hell yeah I do! WOO-HOO! Hehehe." Kaia quickly grabs my hand and very-excitedly leads me up the escalator. Smiling so freaking wide and ready to go fuck crazy.

It's fuck time on the space ship... All aboard. Ha.

A little later... in Malibu...

"That's right, slave. Do it! Worship your mistress." Kelly whips the masked slave with her riding crop. She's standing over him. Smirking down at him from above. He's laying on the dungeon floor, holding Kelly's long, black latex boot. Obediently licking all over it. Sucking on the five inch high heel. Desperately wanting to please his mistress.

God damn... Kelly's wearing her dominatrix outfit. Black latex. Her huge tits hanging out of two holes in the chest of it. Her pussy and ass are fully exposed as well. The bodysuit is shiny. My wife looks FUCKING AWESOME in it. The hottest dominatrix you will ever see in any lifetime, ever!

George is hanging back, watching. A strong, confident look on his face. He's a longtime master, so he stays cool no matter what. Always a boss.

He finally walks over and slowly walks all the way around Kelly and the slave. Not saying a word. Just watching. He stops by the slave's head. Facing Kelly. Looking at her. She wickedly grins back. She's very-much into the vibe. My wife loves dominating men... and women.

"SUCK IT! DO IT! BETTER, SLAVE!" Kelly demands. She whips the fat slave's stomach with her crop. He winces, and obeys, deepthroating the entire heel. Cupping the bottom of the boot with both hands. Looking up at his mistress for her approval. Desperately wanting it.

Kelly ignores him. Whipping him once more. She looks away. Cocky, and totally in charge. My bitch. Always the queen.

"Obey your mistress, you worthless piece of shit!" George commands his obedient, submissive slave. He whips the slave's chest repeatedly with his cat o' nine tails. Viciously whipping him. The fat slave grimaces in pained pleasure, and sucks deep and hard on the heel. Orally worshipping it.

Kelly smirks happily down at him. That gets a happy grin from the slave, but Kelly whips him again with the crop just because she can. She's the fucking boss. The masked slave growls with such lusting delight. Loving the pain. Loving the pleasure. Loving it all. Craving it all so fucking much. It's his duty to please his mistress and his master. It's what he lives for.

Kelly looks over at George. He doesn't say a word to her. He's in full-on master mode.

Kelly taunts her slave by lightly rubbing the riding crop across her pussy. In between her heavenly slit too. Smirking and mockingly laughing at his intensely feverish growls of joy. He's still sucking on that heel. Deepthroating it over and over. Making sure to give it the best blowjob he possibly can. He can tell his mistress is happy with his progress. She won't say it, but he can tell.

Kelly snickers as she rubs her crop across her pussy. Stopping on the hard clit, then rubbing across it to further tempt her obedient slave. She then brings the crop to her cherry-red lipsticked, sultry, succulent lips and slowly licks it. Her slave groaning so completely and so heatedly turned-on. He sucks her heel faster and more intense. Begging to get her approval even more.

Kelly just smirks down at him... and laughs. Mocking him. Teasing him.

She reaches the crop behind her and lightly touches his leaking erection with it. It's about six and a half inches long. Average thickness. Slightly curved upwards.

Kelly rubs the crop up and down it. Almost jacking it off with the crop. She laughs an evil laugh as the slave shakes uncontrollably from sheer joy. He sucks that heel more and more. Faster. Gorging himself on it as his tall, mega-busty mistress starts lightly smacking his hard-on with the crop. His raging-hard dick bounces around violently. Spewing precum everywhere.

Kelly's loving it. She's laughing that evil, sexy as fuck laugh. Smacking that slave cock with her crop. Smacking his balls too. Quick slaps. She slaps a little harder on his balls. Making the fat slave groan deep, and shake even more violently on the floor.

Kelly laughs louder and slaps his balls even harder. Giving her slave so much fucking joy. Towering above him with such confidence. Such beauty and unmatched sexually-fierce dominance just oozing from her perfect, statuesque body. Her long blonde hair flowing perfectly down her back. Her lips so creamy and bright-red and wet. Her gorgeous green eyes sparkling like diamonds. Her massive natural tits jiggling so beautifully. What a fucking woman. What a fucking mistress.

The slave is an experienced slave, so he doesn't cum. Even though he so desperately wants to. He knows full well not to cum until if, and when, he is allowed to by his mistress. He's growling loud and desperate. Pained-pleasure mixed with powerfully-craving, submissive delight. He's writhing all over the floor as Kelly dominates his dick with her crop. Smacking it. Rubbing on it. Shaking it with it. Then, smacking it some more. Lightly. Then harder. Then even harder. Then lightly again. My wife totally in charge. Kelly's taking that cock. Owning that slave cock completely. It's her dick now. Not his.

Kelly's very turned-on by everything. Her pussy is dripping down all over the slave's large, jiggly stomach. That further excites him. His growls of immense joy increasing. He furiously licks all over Kelly's latex boot. Every inch that he can.

George abruptly stops the filming.

"Is everything OK?" Kelly asks.

"Oh yes. Very much so, my dear." George finally breaks his silence. "I was wondering... Would you be up for something a little different, Kelly." George's sly, confident grin intrigues my wife.

"What did you have in mind?" Kelly mischievously grins back. Still softly slapping her slave's dick with the crop. Teasing him further. Controlling that dick so completely.

The slave stays silent though. Holding in his growls of intense joy. His master and mistress are talking. He's well-trained, so he knows when to, and when not to, talk.

George walks up to Kelly and looks her over. A quick glance. Taking all of that blonde milf mistress perfection in quickly.

He reaches behind her. "Do you mind?" He asks before he rubs her butt.

"No... go ahead." Kelly smirks.

George rubs my wife's beautiful booty. Squeezing, then slapping it. Then, rubbing softly all over it some more.

"Maybe a role switch. You enjoy being submissive... don't you, my dear?"

Kelly's smirk gets bigger. "I absolutely love being submissive for my husband."

"Good. Lucky man. Well, how about for someone else?" George continues rubbing Kelly's ass. Smacking in once more, then rubbing it gently. Kelly coos happily. She chuckles at George's question as well.

"Are we talking about on... or off camera?" Kelly's wickedly grins. Her curiosity is peaked.

"Well... both, actually. Just for a day or so. A little treat, so to speak." George smirks very-wickedly. He moves his left hand up to Kelly's right breast and asks for approval once more. She nods. He rubs her breast. Cupping it, then kneading it.

Kelly's grin is mixed with pleasure and curious intrigue.

"So... you want to know if I'd be willing to be submissive for you? On and off camera. Is that what you're asking?"

"Well, no, actually. I want to watch my slave fuck you. I want to watch him dominate you."

"Oh really?" Kelly is caught off guard a little, but she quickly grins at that idea. Smacking her slave's balls now with her crop. Light, but fast. And, he still keeps calm. Holding in his immense pleasure.

"Is that something you would be into, my dear?" George squeezes Kelly's breast nice and hard. Shaking it, and squeezing it even harder after he shakes it. Rubbing his thumb across her twitching nipple as he brutally squeezes her breast. He can sense her answer.

Kelly moans heavily. Her pussy excitedly dripping once again all over her slave's big stomach.

"God yes. Mmmmmmmmmmm." Kelly closes her eyes, and softly licks her wet lips, grinning wickedly, as George roughly paws her huge, heaving breast. She coos blissfully.

"Good... Take her." George tells the slave. In a flash, the slave is up off of the dungeon floor. George walks around Kelly, pulling her hands behind her back and holding them. Her riding crop falling to the floor.

The fat, masked slave grabs Kelly's huge tits and mauls them very-roughly. Slapping them both hard, and brutally squeezing them again. She moans deep and dirty. Her nipples so hard. Tingling so fierce.

George walks over to the metal table near them, grabbing a remote from it. He pushes a button and chain restraints and a sex swing lower from the ceiling.

The masked slave continues brutalizing Kelly's world-famous tits. They start to turn red from the constant hard slaps and very-rough squeezing in between slaps.

The slave is hypnotized by my wife's tits. So obsessed with them, and with all of their mind-blowing perfection. He leans in and violently sucks on both massive, heaving tits. One at a time. Biting on them as he deeply sucks each one.

Kelly screams out, and smiles so happy as George sits her in the swing and locks the chain restraints onto her wrists.

The slave quickly puts Kelly's legs up on his shoulders and immediately enters her pussy. His precum-glazed dick slamming into there so excitedly. It throbs maniacally on Kelly's puffy pink folds as he roughly fucks her. His hands returning to slapping and squeezing Kelly's 34FF tits as he pounds her pussy senseless in the sex swing. His fat body shaking from immense, now-dominant excitement. He's craving my wife. And, he's fucking her as hard and as intense as he can.

Kelly screams ecstatically, and starts creaming. Squirting hard all over that rampaging slave dick. Pulling on her restraints and laughing. Laying her head back and swinging her long blonde hair around. Loving being used by the insanely-turned-on, masked, fat slave.

Meanwhile... back on the mothership...

"OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!"

Kaia's cumming again. I can't stop growling and grinning. Loving how my daughter's cum-spewing pussy is shooting her goo out, while her perfectly-tight ass is thumping and pumping away on daddy's fourteen inch, fat, veiny monster as it fucks her ass deep and fucking nasty! Fuck! Just fuck! God damn, I love incest! Sweet daughter ass for the win! WOO!

I've got Kaia bent over the control desk on the main deck. Just in case we want to take the ship for a quick spin around the galaxy while we fuck. Ha. Now that would be fucking awesome. I need to hire some more people to get right on that one.

I grip and grope Kaia's jiggling 32F breasts... all natural, just like mom... and fuck her beautiful butt for another thirty minutes. Kaia's loving every ass fucking second of it too. She can't stop smiling. Blowing bubbles and popping them. Smiling so sweet and happy and horny back over her shoulder at me. And, cumming. Bring it on, baby... bring it the fuck on! Hell yeah!

Back in Malibu... In the dungeon...

George is sitting confidently on his throne, watching the action from across the room. It's being filmed for his private collection. His pleased smirk proves that he's enjoying how roughly his fat masked slave is using Kelly... the former dominatrix turned very-willing submissive whore.

The slave is choking Kelly as he pounds her pussy in the sex swing. Her wrists are chained to the ceiling. Her eyes are fluttering as the slave's hand tightens around her throat. His wide hips slamming his six and a half inch cock so hard into my wife's pussy-jizz-spewing vagina. She's got a ball gag on now... thanks to George. She's groaning into it as she pushes close to unconsciousness.

The masked slave senses that, and loosens his grip on Kelly's throat. Pulling the ball gag down so she can breath easier. Kelly gasps hard for air. Breathing deep and fast. Her eyes bouncing. Her pussy pounding. Her hard nipples aching from being so excited.

The fat slave smirks in his mask, slamming his dick up her pussy and shooting his jizz hard into Kelly's pulsating snatch.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Cum in me. God... cum in meeeeeeeeee! Yeahhhhhhhh." The slave has an average cock, but there's nothing average about his load. He cums and cums. Spurting his creamy ball goo non stop. His dick jerking and jolting in Kelly's cunt. Making her pussy spasm and her mouth moan and coo so blissfully. The huge, warm rush of semen delighting her pussy so immensely.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. More...MOR..." She's cut off abruptly by the slave shoving the ball gag back into her mouth. He whips his dick out of her flooded pussy. A long string of thick cum hanging from his crown and into Kelly's messy pussy.

Kelly screams into the gag when the slave shoves his still hard cock right up her ass. No lube. No nothing. Kelly hooks her legs behind his head and moans loud and nasty. Wanting him to fuck her ass even harder than he did her pussy.

The fat slave obliges. Slamming up her ass faster and faster. Powerful thrusts in, over and over and over. Kelly pulls on her chain restraints and screams into the gag. Her huge, heaving tits wildly wobbling on her chest.

The slave leans down and bites all over her magnificent breasts. Kelly screams out again. Pushing her ass to his dick to desperately fuck it as he brutally fucks her ass. His big gut is jiggling and his hard dick is pounding my wife's ass while she cums all over him... all while he viciously sucks her tits. Biting them as he sucks. Hard. Leaving bite prints all over her soft breast flesh. He's absolutely gorging himself on those massive, natural jugs.

Kelly can't stop screaming ecstatically into the ball gag as the slave continues brutalizing her body. Using her for his own depraved desires. She's absolutely loving it too. Her pussy is pounding so hard as she cums. Her clit is so fucking hard. Thumping violently.

Kelly's crying and screaming constantly into the ball gag. The pain and pleasure mixture is driving her crazy. Stimulating her so fucking much. It's overtaking her mind and body.

The masked slave growls like a bear, and shoots his second load straight up Kelly's ass. His hard cock trembling inside Kelly's butt. Her ass trembling all over his dick as another huge load of sperm splashes her bowels. Shooting deep and constant. Kelly's still screaming and crying. Her perfect body aching with such intense pleasure. She's yanking on her chains. Pumping her legs on the slave's neck as he finishes shooting his thick wad up her booty. He breathes deep and loud. Rumbling with dominant delight. He's still so fucking turned-on by the hottest piece of ass ever.

George just watches. Drinking some wine, and watching it all. Not saying a word. He doesn't have to. No need for direction. His fat, masked slave is handling it all perfectly.

"Oh God.... Oh my God!" Kelly moans into the ball gag. The slave rips it off of her and tosses it away. She breathes deep. Her eyes rolled back in her head. Her hard nipples still quaking so incredibly hard on her sore, but oh so happy tits. Bite marks are all over them. Kelly's luscious lips are quivering. Most of her bright-red, wet and creamy lipstick is still on them, but....

Right as Kelly opens her mouth again to take another deep breath to calm herself, the slave shoves his still hard dick into her mouth. He grabs her head on both sides and rams down her throat. Forcefully fucking it. Taking it. Dominating it. Just like he did her pussy, and her ass.

Just then, Danica walks down to the dungeon and sees what's going on. She stops in her tracks and grins. Loving what she sees. She unzips her black leather bodysuit down to her waist and starts playing with her small, beautiful tits. She heatedly licks her lips as she watches Kelly get roughly throat fucked while she's chained to the ceiling, and sitting in the sex swing.

She looks over and sees George, who doesn't say a word. Again, he doesn't have to. Danica walks over to him and obediently bows before him at his throne. Looking up at him for approval. George nods slightly, and Danica reaches up, rubbing his cock through his purple velvet pants. She unzips them, and out springs his ten inch, mature master cock.

Danica immediately... and very-excitedly... engulfs it. Sucking it deep down her throat. Most of it going down with one gulp. She looks up at the master for approval, but doesn't get it. She keeps sucking. Deep. Smooth. And, loving. Worshipping his huge, old cock. Desperately wanting that approval from him.

George still doesn't speak though. He doesn't do anything except watch his fat slave brutalize Kelly's mouth and throat.

He's pounding into Kelly's mouth and throat so forcefully. Yanking her head around and grunting and growling loud and nasty. Roaring his dominance over her as Kelly sucks that rampaging dick as much as she can. Gladly submitting her mouth and throat to its forceful dominance.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers