White Wife's Passion Pt. 02

Story Info
White wife passion.
8.3k words
4.58
27.9k
43

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their getaway weekend was coming up in less than a week and Susan took advantage of her gift certificate for a cut, color and nails at the local salon. The woman who trimmed her hair was young and bubbly and they talked at length about the upcoming weekend and their husbands and how nice it was for Bill to make all those arrangements for them.

Her name was Barbara but "Babs" to her friends.

Babs said, "When was the last time you made a change to your hairstyle? How about a little red streak in those tresses?"

Susan laughed and said "Well, it's a little wild for but sounds fun. Sure, why not??"

Babs laughed and said, "It'll come out within a week or so but would be great for your trip. And with the money you've got left on your gift, let's get you a French manicure and bikini wax!"

Susan gasped at the suggestion, but her new friend said, "Hey, it's a getaway weekend...let's get a little wild!"

They both laughed at the idea, but Susan relented and was led into the waxing booth. She decided to go full Brazilian for the first time in her life -- a little painful that made her pussy tender but soon cooled down...She decided NOT to tell Bill about it and it would be a surprise for when they went away.

When she got home, Bill said that he loved the color in her hair and her nails and tried to get her in bed, but Susan lied and said it was "that time" of the month even though she just was through it a week ago.

As expected, Bill accepted the little white lie and let her be.

The next day was Thursday -- The kids were dropped off and all other arrangements to put out of office greetings on their phones and mail.

Bill packed their suitcases into the car while Susan locked up the house. Before long, they were on their way into Philadelphia, the City of Brotherly Love.

For the trip, Susan decided to wear a new little white denim skirt and black top with a black button down shirt and a pair of brightly fuchsia colored cotton panties that she hoped she could tease Bill with on their drive into the city.

She was already feeling in a party mood and a little devilish, so as they drove down the turnpike, she turned her body toward Bill and spread her legs slightly to show him the thong without saying anything.

The look on his face when he gazed down between his wife's slender legs was priceless and Susan gasped as the car jerked.

"I almost ran off the road, woman!" he yelled and then laughed...

Susan smirked and spread her legs a little wider and hiked up the skirt to her waist to give him a better view...

"See anything you like, sailor?" she grinned.

Bill reached over to touch her sex through the panties and she slapped his hand away.

"Not now, bad boy...you've got to get us safely to the hotel...you can play later!"

Bill laughed and pouted but put both hands on the wheel as they cruised down the interstate. Susan looked over at her husband and decided to have some fun.

She unhooked her seat belt and reached over to her Bill and playfully opened the belt of his jeans and put his zipper down.

"Jesus, Susan!" Bill cried out.

He lifted his butt off the seat to allow her to pull his now very painful erection of his pants...In all the years they were married, she had sucked his cock about a half dozen times in the car, but usually they were parked and not doing 60 miles an hour down the highway.

Susan licked the head of his cock and then started sucking him, which emitted a groan from Bill.

He started driving faster and faster in time to her sucking and he realized too late that they were coming up fast onto a tractor trailer to the right of them.

He was about to tell Susan they were exposed when all of a sudden, there was a blast from the trucker's horn and she looked up horrified to see him grinning at them and giving her a thumbs up.

Susan lifted her head and looked up at the trucker, blew him a kiss and winked as she resumed sucking Bill and they sped off ahead of him.

"Well, that was exciting and a little embarrassing," she said. "Maybe we better save the sex for the bedroom, huh?"

Bill groaned but nodded and worked to get his frustrated member back into his pants and zipped up. They rode the rest of the way into the city without incident.

When they got to the Hilton, Bill opted for premium parking and pulled their car up to the main entrance. A young black valet ran over to her seat and opened the door for Susan.

She looked in his eyes -- cute kid about 22 -- She followed his gaze as he looked down at her pale slender legs in that short skirt. A little smile came to her lips and she put one leg down onto the macadam, allowing the college kid to get a good look at her spread legs and panties...

He grinned at her and she grinned back.

"Thank you, young man," she said as she put her other leg on the ground and climbed out of the car, her eyes never leaving his. The kid was bright red, Susan was even redder. She swore she was going to wet herself if it went on any longer.

This was going to be a fun, fun, FUN weekend!

Bill and Susan were laughing when they got into the hotel room. It was so different and felt so free to be away, someplace where no one knew them, and they didn't have to be the good parents and responsible adults.

They got changed into jeans and t-shirts and decided to hit the town before it got dark. The blues festival was in full swing with concerts in different venues and they had a few drinks and listened to some music at about 4 different bars.

Susan was getting a little bit of a wine buzz on because they hadn't had lunch or dinner yet.

They ran into some really great people who had a similar love for the blues in their travels. Some very suburban white couples like themselves, some young singles, White, Asian, Hispanic, Black and Indian -- people from all walks of life.

Some were very urban and rough while others were more laid back, almost with a country feel to them. But the common thread was a love for the blues.

Bill and Susan's dinner reservation for that night was at seven back at the hotel, so they went to their room and napped for a little.

Bill woke first and climbed snuggled up against Susan's little ass, pressing his cock firmly into her backside. Susan smiled to herself.

She felt his hardness and said, "Somebody is happy to see me", reaching behind her to grab his cock and began stroking it...

Bill laughed and said, "I thought we'd finish what you started on the ride down, bad girl...Your husband is frustrated!"

Susan laughed and made a fake pouty face -- "Is that right, Mr. Sauer? Well perhaps you'd like to take a look at this?"

Susan turned to him and spread her legs, showing off her freshly waxed pussy...

Bill brightened and gave her an evil grin..." You're just full of surprises, woman!"

Susan smiled and said, "Would you like a taste, kind sir?"

Bill climbed between her legs and kissed his wife...running kissing from her mouth down to her bare mount.... When she felt his hot breath on her slit, Susan moaned -- "God, Bill..."

Bill lapped at her pussy, causing her to squirm... She grabbed the back of his head, pulling his mouth against her sex...his tongue penetrated her, splitting her open with the spear tip of his tongue and mouth...She was soaked...

In less than a minute, she came -- HARD... Surprised at how fast it happened, Bill moaned at how wet she was.

"Mmmm, we're going to have to keep this shaved all the time," he said.

Susan nodded, "It feels so different when I'm bare down there...god, that was amazing!"

She pushed him back onto his back and started sucking his already hard cock and when he was completely erect, She rose up and lowered herself onto his cock...

Bill cupped her breasts as she rode him...he came almost as quickly as she did. When she felt his cum enter her from below, she came again -- both of them were breathing hard and fast and she collapsed on top of him.

As they lay together in sexual bliss, Bill asked her why she was so horny.

Susan smiled and said it was so many things...

"Getting away, her waxed sex, the trucker on the turnpike, the young kid at the valet station, the idea of being around so many sexy black men at the shows..."

Bill laughed and called her a hot little slut...

Susan laughed and said, "I really am, aren't I? Who would have thought your little wife would be such a sexpot after all these years?"

Bill smiled and said that she always was a hot wife...he just needed to bring it out in her. He said that he loved this about her.

Susan gave him an evil grin and said, "You're okay with this? Your conservative little wife dressing sexy and having men checking her out? Big black men? Hispanic men? All lusting after your good little wife?"

Bill groaned and told her to stop talking or he was going to have to take her again. She laughed and told him to hit the showers.

Bill took his shower first and Susan followed. He was sitting on the bed watching television when she finally came out of the bathroom. She stood in front of him in her white top with the black and white pinstripe skirt holding both pair of thigh high stockings, grinning at him.

"White or nude, Mr. Sauer?" she asked. Bill gave a comical wolf whistle and told her the white virginal stockings...Susan laughed and sat next to him on the bed while slipping on the white stockings up her slender thighs. It was then that he noticed she was wearing a sheer and lace white thong.

Bill growled like an animal and tried to push his wife back on the bed, but she swatted his hand and said he was going to wrinkle her skirt and top and they needed to get downstairs for dinner anyhow...but then she promised him he could play later if he wanted.

He watched as his wife finished her outfit...thigh highs in place, black pumps and makeup. He was hard just looking at her. Taking her arm, they walked hand in hand out to the elevator and down to dinner and felt VERY lucky to have such a sexy wife.

Dinner was good -- uneventful...Susan noticed a couple of young gentlemen checking them out as they entered the lobby afterwards and self-consciously pulled her skirt down a bit out of habit.

"This skirt is a little short, Mr. Sauer!" she said. "People are looking at me!"

Bill laughed and agreed if it were much shorter, she'd get mistaken for his escort -- she gave him a playful smack on the arm for the comment.

Susan heard music coming from the hotel bar and suggested that they go in for an after-dinner drink. Bill kidded her about her outfit and asked her if she was sure she wanted to be in a bar in such a short skirt.

She laughed and said that if he was there to protect her, they'd be fine.

As soon as they entered the bar, they realized it was packed with no available seats or tables. Susan was about to suggest they try somewhere else when all of a sudden, a woman started waving at them and saying loudly to her companions,

"THERE THEY ARE.... Hey!"

Susan and Bill both looked behind them to see who the woman was talking to before realizing it was them.

A little blonde about their age in a sexy dress came running up to them and looked Susan in the eye and quickly said under her breath, "Please play along.... I'll explain everything in a minute!"

And then gave her a big hug.

Susan recoiled at the hug at first, so the woman quickly said, "My husband and I are sitting at the bar and our friends are about to leave. These two idiots are waiting to swoop into the seats they're vacating, so we told them we were waiting for our other friends..."

"We really don't want them to sit there...they're fat, boring and a little lecherous so we told them you were our friends...Do you mind sitting with us a few minutes until they leave? I LOVE your outfit by the way!!"

Bill and Susan looked at each other and then back at the blonde wife. She SEEMED normal -- maybe she was telling the truth? Plus, it would give them an open seat at the bar, so they readily agreed.

The woman hugged them both and grabbing Susan's arm, said quietly, "I'm Maggie and my husband is Clyde and you guys are?"

Bill introduced themselves and as Maggie got them back to the seats, she turned to her husband and said, "See, Clyde, I told you Bill and Suzie were coming!"

The other couple that was leaving winked at them as they gave up their seats and said goodbye.

Maggie turned to the two men who were lurking and said, "Sorry guys...maybe another time!"

The guys grunted in disapproval at Susan and Bill and took their leave.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" Maggie said, "I was afraid they were going to hang with us all night...you two are angels! And I really do love your outfit! Sort of reminds me of when I was in Catholic school! Naughty and nice!"

It was then that Bill and Susan realized that the man sitting next to the little blonde was Clyde. He was a middle-aged black man with a dad bod much like Bill's but dark as night.

The contrast of Maggie to him wasn't unattractive but it was surprising.

Susan laughed and Bill said, "That's right, Suzie...LOL."

Maggie looked at him quizzically and Susan admitted that no one had ever called her Suzie in her entire life. All four of them burst out laughing and Maggie told her once more how sexy she looked.

For his part, Clyde was checking out her white thigh highs, which made Susan a little nervous. But the couple turned out to be just delightful and fun and they were soon drinking together like they had been friends forever.

Over the next hour, the drinks flowed, and the two couples got to know one another intimately. Bill and Susan told Clyde and Maggie how they met, where they were from and about their jobs and family.

Maggie told them that this was a second marriage for both of them and that they had been married for about 10 years -- She worked in a bank as well and Clyde did repo work for a local company as well as worked as a mechanic for his brother's garage.

Susan could tell that their new friends were a little rougher around the edges than she and Bill -- they lived in the city limits, both smoked and were a little louder than Bill and Susan.

But she and Maggie were laughing and having so much fun together and Bill and Clyde seemed to hit it off as well.

At one point, Maggie asked Susan to go outside with her for a cigarette. Susan told her she didn't smoke but would hang outside and let the "boys" talk.

Once they were out in the cool night air -- they talked some more. Susan asked if they had kids and Maggie laughed and said that they were enjoying each other's company so much, they didn't want any children.

Maggie asked if they partied and Susan gave her a confused look..." Pot?" Maggie said...

Susan shook her head. "Nope, neither Bill nor I smoke anymore. We did when we were younger, but now with the kids, we don't take a chance...We don't have anything against it, just not something we personally do."

Maggie shrugged and said she understood. She put the joint in her hand back in the cigarette pack.

Changing the subject Susan asked, "So, how did you and Clyde meet?"

Maggie said, "Well, after my divorce, I wanted to try something different and met Clyde at a blues show in Cleveland, OH -- Our love for one another and music made us an instant match!"

And then Maggie leaned over and whispered, "And that horse cock of his didn't hurt matters either!" and burst out laughing.

Susan smiled and wanted to ask more, but settled for, "So the rumors about black men are true?"

Maggie grinned at her and said, "Girlfriend, not all black men of course. But mine certainly is!"

They both laughed and headed back in the bar...Bill and Clyde had found an open table and waved to the girls to come join them. The guys had ordered another round of drinks as well as shots for the four of them.

Bill was already a little glassy eyed but seemed to be holding up okay. He moved over to give Susan room to sit next to him and gave her a big sloppy kiss while Clyde did the same to Maggie.

As they kissed, Susan watched them out of the corner of her eye and thought how erotic the color contrast between them looked. She thought of her mother kissing the young black men in the video and wondered if the kiss was different between and white and black men.

Maggie and Clyde were talking privately when Susan heard her say, "Yes, that's a great idea!"

Susan turned to her and said, "What's a great idea?"

Maggie explained that they had a friend who was a DJ at a new hot bar in town. It sat above a renovated hotel and that they were going to a party there in a little while if Bill and Susan wanted to join them.

Susan asked about the party and Maggie said it was a very exclusive private gig but that they were sure she and Clyde could get them in.

Susan asked if they were dressed appropriately and Maggie laughed and said, "Girlfriend, the men are going to eat you alive in that outfit! You DO look like a little slice of heaven!"

Susan laughed and asked about the hotel. Maggie and Clyde asked if they had ever heard of the LH Rooftop in Chicago. Bill and Susan shook their heads.

Maggie explained that the London House Rooftop was a tri level rooftop bar -- the lower level was an indoor lounge, the next level up was a large outdoor terrace and above that was Cupola, a world class restaurant.

She said the new Philly restaurant was modeled after LH Rooftop but because it was a renovated older building with an established restaurant on the 1st floor, they made the Cupola area private suites for smaller parties and VIP get togethers.

Clyde told them that their DJ friend TZ was a well know DJ and artist and that the sound system at this new bar was supposed to be world class. He texted his friend and got the okay to bring Bill and Susan along to the party.

The four of them UBERed to the hotel. It seemed sort of old and elegant and Susan wondered if this was really the latest hotspot in the Philadelphia area?

They took the elevator to the 22nd floor and as soon as the doors opened, they heard the unmistakable boom of hip hop music.

Maggie squealed with joy and grabbed Susan by the arm while the husbands watched the two flit their way into the lounge.

Clyde turned to Bill and said, "Hope you're ready for a long night...Heaven is an amazing bar!"

Bill asked why it was called Heaven and Clyde explained that the VIP rooms at the top spanned out from the center like angels' wings and there were stairs that lead to each of several private rooms -- they called it Stairway to Heaven of course.

Bill nodded numbly, feeling a bit out of place.

The girls were dancing with one another among the throngs of dancers, many of them black or Hispanic and quickly disappeared into the crowd.

Clyde clapped Bill on the back and said not to worry, Susan was in good hands with Maggie, and they'd be back soon when they got thirsty. They walked over to the bar and got a round of drinks and found someplace to sit.

Sure enough, Maggie and Susan came back to meet them, and Maggie screamed as she sat on Clyde's' lap. "I love you baby!" she said, kissing her husband while driving her tongue down his throat.

Susan was red faced from dancing, but she tried to imitate Maggie's motions with a somewhat subdued PDA of her own.

As the music got louder and the bass heavier, Maggie started gyrating in her chair and said to Susan, "C'mon! If these fuddy duddies don't want to dance, we'll find someone who does!"

Bill was about to protest but Maggie had already pulled Susan out onto the dance floor, and they were quickly swallowed up amidst the tall black men around them.

Clyde grabbed Bill's arm -- "Stop worrying, brah -- they'll be fine...Let's go find TZ and get another drink!"

Bill rose up and followed his new friend to the DJ booth where before too long, got into a long conversation with TZ about the electronics and technology surrounding him and forgot about the girls for a good 45 minutes.