White Wife's Passion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His words hit Susan like a ton of bricks. HE KNEW! She thought to herself...

What had his father told him about her mother? Did he ever see her with any of the guys in the band himself? She felt her face burning -- she wanted to know what he knew...She NEEDED to know just how much he knew!

She put the pictures down and looked up at Derek..." What do you mean she took care of the guys in a lot of different ways?"

Derek smiled softly and said, "Your mom loved the music and the men who made the music...it was her life...her escape..."

His words were telling but not enough to satisfy her curiosity...He was toying with her. Seeing if she would say something else, confirm his suspicions as well.

She decided to just ask....

"I see a lot of pictures of my mother sitting on the guys laps...the guys with their hands on her thigh, around her waist...close to her breasts...Don't you think that was a little unusual for a white woman to be so intimate around a black man?"

Derek shrugged and said that it would be commonplace today but yes, maybe a little unusual for the time.

He said, "My father said your mother was a very affectionate woman...and your father loved her to death and wanted her to enjoy her life..." He let his words trail off but the meaning was clear.

Susan looked Derek in the eye and said, "My mother slept with them, didn't she? All of them? Let's cut to the chase...I saw a video of my mother in bed with two black men and a third man was filming it. I'm GUESSING it was my father... Did you know?"

Derek said he didn't know for sure but he heard his mother and father talking one night when he was supposed to be asleep. His father was drunk and told his mother that Mrs. Booth was an amazing cocksucker and could fuck all night long.

Derek's mother laughed and told his father that he better not knock up the white woman or they'd run him out of town on a rail.

His father said that three of them took her on at once and she had black cock in her pussy, mouth and ass all at the same time at which his mother said "What a nasty bitch!" and then cackled.

Susan nodded...Everything she saw, everything she suspected was true and now confirmed.

Derek put his arm around Susan and said, "So your mother's love for black -- pretty fucking hot...did her daughter get jungle fever too?"

Susan laughed and said that until recently, she didn't think she ever gave black men a second look but after seeing the video, it was consuming her every thought...and that yes, Bill knew about it. But no, she hadn't experienced a black lover...

Derek leaned down and kissed her...his hand on her thigh...she looked down at the dark hand on her pale Irish skin and shivered...

"Are we alone or are you expecting company?" she asked meekly...

"I can't promise we're going to be alone much longer, but we're alone right now..." he said, leaning her back onto the soft carpet...

His hand cupped her breast through the white blouse...his other hand slid up between her thighs...Susan moaned at his touch, her legs opening to accommodate his thick hand... She felt his fingers graze her pussy through the thong and he felt her wetness....

"So, Mrs. Sauer, are you a hot little white cocksucker like your mother? Do you want this black cock?"

Susan shivered at his touch, his words...She looked into his dark brown eyes and nodded...her face crimson colored.

Derek sat up on his haunches and unhooked his belt and took down his zipper...Susan look somberly into his eyes and watched as he reached in and took out his black cock, letting it hang like a hunk of meat in front of him...

He took her delicate hand and placed it on the base of his cock, letting her encircle it with her soft fingers...his hand over hers, he got her to start stroking him until he was fully hard.

"Suck it, Mrs. Sauer...Be my little white married slut...."

Derek's words caused her to gasp -- she felt her heart pounding. Her common sense flew out the window.

Susan felt her heart race as she leaned forward and kissed the she took the helmeted head in her mouth, and began to suck in and out lightly...just the tip... Derek put his hand on the back of her head.

He rocked his hips forward so she would take him deeper and Susan opened her mouth wider to accommodate his girth and let his cock ease down further and further down her throat...

She was just starting to get into a rhythm when they heard the outer door to the suite click open. Both Susan and Derek quickly zipped up.

By the time the other band members entered the room, they were "presentable", even if Susan's face was bright red and her nipples protruding like erasers...