All Comments on 'White Wife's Passion Pt. 02'

by RyanTyler98

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So far you’ve created a real story, unlike most of the trash in this category. Keep it up.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Love where this is going. Like Mother, like daughter. Like dad, like husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gee, wonder where this is headed. Loving white hubby who's paying for a weekend with his wife is about to be cucked by a cheating slut wife. Guessing author will make him out to be open minded and loving, allowing her to fuck several black men as long as she goes home with him. Of course they will all be "hung like horses" so how can he compete? Idiot will probably fuck her after all the men have her first so he can get infected by his whore wife's STD's. Just so terribly stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

This is problematic.

She’s there with her husband but doesn’t have one shred of guilt. She cheated on him too easily for it to be the first time. She was too easily aroused.

It’s a good story but too much is happening in too short of a time and too many people are too accepting of it.

Imagine if her husband started fucking some hot Asian woman? Would she say that it was ok so long as he came home to her?

No, she wouldn’t. She would be hurt, angry, afraid. So why should her husband be ok with her cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whackadoodle ‘s a white racist cuck! Reads

more interracial, comments more on interracial, hates on interracial if it has black men more an anybody. It ain’t right. Ban ‘em!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

The stupid incels either didn't read the first chapter or they are just insecure little boys

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 1 year ago

Worst chapter break ever!

lotusluvrlotusluvrover 1 year ago

Glad you started a new series. Can't wait for part 3.

eh9198eh9198over 1 year ago

These are so much hotter when the husband doesn’t know and/or doesn’t want his wife to cheat

mywifefan7880mywifefan7880over 1 year ago

Thank you, Ryan. I love it, and can’t wait for the next installment.

😘,

Morgan

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You can’t leave us hanging like that…….please continue this soon!!!

norwegiancucknorwegiancuckover 1 year ago

Love the story. Fantastically good build-up and development. Looking forward to the next chapter, like mother is daughter

khele2k2khele2k2over 1 year ago

hope you stay at it, this is great!

TwohappycouplesTwohappycouplesabout 1 year ago

Great story, keep it going. Like mother like daughter. Hubby seems to want this too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, looking for a few more chapters. I had a good laugh at the end, back in HS I was getting fingered by my boyfriend when we heard my mother coming down the hall, did we ever jump up! She stopped looked in at us, smiled and moved on.

popuonepopuoneabout 1 year ago

moving right along ,again great detail as usual , Susan and Dereks relationship history seems to help things happen quickly between them , as well as the dance floor seen warming her up .Iam looking forward to the next installment please keep it coming thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story once again, excellent build up and storytelling.. will there be another chapter ?

RyanTyler98RyanTyler98about 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous Reader - Yes, there will be one more chapter to this story, I believe. I've started a new job and it's taking a lot of my time, it seems, but I thank you for your patience. Additionally, I have one story that I started last year about my first experience with a white wife when I was 19 that I'm going to come back to and hopefully release.

After that time, I may "retire" from writing - I'm not certain that I'm bringing the fun and joy to readers that I thought it would. There are so many more talented writers out there than me and I want you all to enjoy their work!

biffa2022biffa2022about 1 year ago

great to hear that this story will continue my wife and I are looking forward to part 3 !! Ignore the negative comments focus on the positives. I had a go at a story still working on part 2 but I had a lot of negatives. The thing is the majority of the people who read stories will love them BUT never leave feedback, that just the way it works. I know how hard it can be to pen a story and the amount of time it can take, you have a genuine talent , the Lori series was fantastic , you should reflect on the number of views and a lot of positive feedback and be well pleased. For the silent majority of your readers you are bringing joy to readers thats for sure, so dont hang up the pen too soon... get cracking on part 3!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRyanTyler98@RyanTyler98
Single black male 26 from NY recent MBA graduate - 6'2 180 - short black hair and brown eyes. New email is ryantylerboston@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES