White Wife's Passion Pt. 03

Story Info
White Wife's first black cock from the boys in the band.
4.3k words
4.48
17.6k
31

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One by one, the band entered the suite with their entourage in tow. Rudolph strode over to Derek and Susan and gave them both a hug.

"Going through the old pictures, huh? See anything that looked familiar?" he asked.

Susan was still red and in a little bit of shock from what had transpired between Derek and her mere seconds earlier and wasn't thinking clearly, so she just looked up at Rudolph with a questioning gaze...

"The pictures..." he repeated, "Anything that you remember from that time? I mean, I know you guys were young back them..."

Susan was still sort of numb and the silence was becoming uncomfortable, so Derek took over the conversation and said that Susan recognized a few things and loved the pictures of her mom and dad.

Rudolph grinned and said he was glad to see she liked them and mentioned possibly getting copies made but then changed gears and said, "Hey, don't forget about my extra guest -- she's downstairs with Susan's husband and that other couple..."

Derek nodded and told Susan he'd be right back, and she watched him head to the elevator... put his arm around Susan and led her over to the bar and asked her what she wanted to drink. Susan was recovering by this point and said they were drinking vodka earlier -- so he got her Vodka Red Bull to wake her up a little since she looked a little dazed. The cocktail had the expected result and by the time Bill and Derek returned, Susan was laughing and flirting with the guys in the band.

When Bill got off the elevator and saw Susan surrounded by all the black band members and their friends, he smiled to himself and felt his dick harden. She was the white rose among the black pedals and couldn't be more beautiful. He watched for a few minutes before she noticed he was there.

"Bill!", she cried out, "You're here! How's my honey?!"

Bill noticed a bit of a slur in her voice, but he was a little drunk himself, so decided not to comment on it. As she collapsed in his arms comically, the rest of the band laughed.

The mood was immediately lightened with the arrival of the new people. Some music was turned up in the background and everyone started drinking and dancing again. For Bill and Susan, this was becoming a late night -- they were conservative and usually in bed at a "decent" hour back home, but they were in unchartered waters here and when in Rome, do as the Romans do!

The larger crowd separated into several smaller groups around the suite...some hung at the bar, some around the music, some were playing cards at a table or eating, and others went out onto the balcony to smoke. Susan and Bill reunited with Maggie and Clyde and soon all four of them were drinking again. Maggie was very chatty, and Susan wondered if she was coked up or something because of how animated she became. The two of them started dancing together to the music while Bill and Clyde watched.

Clyde started laughing..." Oh, man -- these two are bad news together, Bill."

Bill nodded in agreement -- they looked good dancing together -- different but they complimented each other's looks and got a lot of attention -- two thirds of Charlie's Angels, Bill surmised...

The group sitting around the table motioned for Susan and Maggie and the husbands to come over. Derek and a petite white girl were sitting together, and Randolph and a middle-aged black woman were sitting there also, leaving 4 seats for Bill, Clyde, and the wives.

Maggie laughed and said, "I see lots of shot glasses filled with booze but no cards?"

Randolph laughed, "Have you guys ever played Flip, Sip or Strip?"

Susan looked at Bill and then over at Maggie and shrugged, "Nope, sounds dangerous!"

Derek smiled and said, "The rules are simple":

"You need at least 4 couples -- check."

"Everyone needs to understand the rules -- sort of check...ha-ha."

"Everybody stands around a table full of booze in a circle -- triple check..."

"One person flips a coin, before the coin lands, that person must pick 'heads or tails."

"If they select correctly, the pass the coin to the person on the left."

"If they select incorrectly, they must take a shot or take off a piece of clothing -- and then pass the coin to the right. but you can't just keep doing shots or take off clothing...you must alternate each time you get the wrong answer."

"If you accidentally pass the coin in the wrong direction, you have to take a shot AND remove an article of clothing."

"If someone guessing correctly three times in a row, they can pick any other player and remove a piece of clothing on them."

"When you're out of clothing, you're out of the game but have to sit there naked until everyone else is out too."

Everyone started laughing at once...Some were embarrassed, some turned on...

Susan turned to Bill and said, "I'm going to need a LOT of alcohol to play this game!" He laughed and gave her a shot..." This should get you started..."

Susan downed the shot and took her place at the table..." Let's play!" she said.

Derek tossed the coin up in the air...." HEADS!" he yelled, and the coin landed tails...He grumbled to himself and stripped his shirt off. Susan looked at his dark bare chest and shivered. He passed the coin to the woman on his right.

She flipped the coin and called tails -- it was tails... She passed the coin back to Derek while the others watched. Derek correctly called the coin toss three times in a row and then looked at Susan and motioned for her to come over to him.

Susan's eyes got wide, and she looked at Bill to save her, but he said, "A deal's a deal, babe...guess you're losing something..."

Susan nodded and walked over to Derek and stood before him looking up into his dark eyes. Derek smirked and reached for behind her and took the zipper down to the skirt and it dropped to the floor. Everyone started hooting and laughing as soon as they noticed the sheer and lace white thong and white thigh highs...

"Holy fuck, Susan...." Derek said. "Turn around, I want to see that little white ass of yours...."

Susan glanced over at Bill, who was smiling. "Go ahead, babe...I shouldn't be the only one who gets to enjoy that tiny butt of yours..."

Susan blushed but then slowly turned her back to Derek and leaned over slightly so he could get a look at her ass cheeks with the thin strip of thong riding between them. She was about to straighten up when she felt his hand slide over the smooth service of her right cheek lightly. She gasped and turned to look up at him when he suddenly gave her a quick SMACK on her butt, and everyone started laughing...

Red faced, she pulled away quickly and wagged her finger at the tall man and said, "HEY! Nobody said anything about touching...that HURT!"

Everyone laughed and Susan vowed to get revenge at some point. Her shirt barely covered her slender belly, so she retreated to her side of the table and grabbed one of the shot glasses and downed the hard liquor quickly...

The game continued for a while -- some more drinking, some more people losing their clothing -- Bill and Rudolph were down to their shorts and a T--shirt and Maggie was more than happy to see Clyde drop his pants.

Susan gasped when she saw his cock...Maggie wasn't kidding -- while it wasn't as long as Derek, he was much thicker... Maggie was tugging on it and Susan could tell that she wasn't able to get her hands all the way around his shaft. She felt her panties dampen and hoped it wouldn't show through the sheer thong.

The next round proved dangerous to Derek who lost his pants. His long black cock pressed against his boxer briefs leaving little to the imagination of the women watching.

At some point, someone suggested changing the rules that whoever won the next round could pick someone else and have them do whatever the winner wanted for at least 5 minutes.... As luck would have it, Derek won and wagged his finger at Susan and said, "Lap dance -- right here, right now..."

Susan burst out laughing..." I have NO idea how to give a lap dance, Derek -- I don't even think I've ever seen one on television or in a movie...you're going to have to pick something else!"

Rudolph's date sneered at Susan and said, "White girl doesn't know how to lap dance? I'll show you girlfriend... Go sit by Derek and learn from the best!"

Susan tugged at her shirt, trying without success to pull it down to miniskirt level, but failing miserably, went and sat down next to Derek.

Rudolph explained that Ruby used to be a stripper at a strip club in the Frankford section of town and had given quite a few lap dances in her time.

Ruby corrected him -- "I was not a stripper -- I was an executive escort in the VIP lounge of a Gentleman's Club.... you ass..."

Rudolph laughed..." Go ahead and call it whatever you want to, darlin' but I've seen you polishing enough knobs and riding more horse dicks than Roy Rogers in a Western flick!"

Ruby laughed and said, "Only if the men were nice and refined...sort of like Billy here..."

She smiled and went over to Bill, who was slightly numb at this point and sat in his lap. Then she looked over at Susan and said, "I can already tell your husband is a nice man and will do as he's told. Plus, I can see he's got a sexy white cock that hard as hell seeing you sitting with Derek...So if you're going to have some fun, why shouldn't he? Watch and learn girlfriend..."

Ruby turned to face Bill, spread her legs, and straddled him, her amble breasts in his face...Bill was all red but to no one's surprise, got even harder and thicker with Ruby so close...

"Put your arms on top of your head, Billy boy, and don't take them off unless I tell you it's okay, you understand?"

Bill nodded weakly and put his hands up and interlaced his fingers in his hair... Ruby told him to relax...that she wasn't going to hurt him...Someone handed her a joint, which she lit and then gave Bill a shotgun with...Susan saw him smile lightly and watched as his eyes glazed over a bit...The joint got passed around to the rest of the group and everyone got pretty stoned pretty quickly.

She reached down into Bill's underwear and pulled his cock so that it was up and laying against his white stomach. Susan watched in awe as her dark fingers encased his penis and saw her start to stroke it to full hardness.

Wearing just a pair of lace panties, she shimmied forward to Bill and removed her bra. She told him to suck on her breasts a little... Bill shot a glance in Susan's direction and saw she was in awe at watching her husband and nodded lightly...Bill reached out with his left hand to cup the black woman's breast, but Ruby smacked his hand away and told him to put it back on his head.

Everyone laughed -- she was clearly in charge here and nobody fucked with Ruby unless she wanted them to.... Bill started sucking on Ruby's breast, licking, and sucking... Ruby closed her eyes and groaned lightly at his touch...

She whispered to him, "That's it, baby...suckle momma's nipple...show me what you got". As Bill got more into it, the joint went by one more time and Susan felt her entire body tingle. She remembered when they were younger that pot made her horny and today was no exception.

Ruby looked back over to Susan and motioned for her to take her shirt and bra off and to sit on Derek's lap and imitate her movements...

Susan shuddered as she took off the button down top and removed her bra. Her tiny nipples and perky breasts exposed to the cool air in the room, she straddled Derek's thick legs and positioned herself, so they were in his face. Then she reached down to adjust his cock only to find it was already straight up, dark, thick, and at least three inches out of the top of his underwear.

Derek reached down and cupped both of Susan's tiny ass cheeks and pulled her close to him. Nobody told him he had to keep his hands on his head, so he took advantage of the situation and pulled her tightly against him so that her little breast popped right into his mouth. She also felt her pussy tight against his shaft.... She moaned instantly as she felt his tongue on her nipple and his thick cock pressing against the outer folds of her pussy.

In the meantime, Ruby was pressed against Bill's white cock and even as he sucked her breasts, she was gyrating her hips up and down the length of his penis...the friction and light touch of his slender cock moving up and down from her clit to the bottom of her pussy.

Susan felt Derek's teeth on her nipple, tugging at them, which only increased her desire -- she pushed her chest deeper into his mouth and he was sucking on one while twisting the nipple of the other one at the same time.

Clyde looked over at Maggie who was sitting with the unnamed white girl, and they were whispering to one another -- they took a shot and finished a second joint by themselves while watching what was happening around them. Clyde knew what was coming next and almost on cue, Maggie kissed the young girl and soon the two of them were rolling around in a sexual frenzy ignoring everything else that was going on in front of them.

Susan felt her pussy folds opening to accommodate the thick cock in front of her and rose onto her tippy toes to get his full length to touch every part of her cunt.... She was groaning and felt little sparks of electricity as she had a series of mini orgasms while pressed tightly against his shaft...

Derek grabbed both of her pale little ass cheeks and pulled her tightly against his shaft even harder. His hand was so large and her butt so small that he could have accomplished this with one hand, but he slapped her ass with a free hand and Susan cried out in what was probably the third or fourth orgasm of the evening.

Susan opened her eyes and saw that Ruby had pushed Bill onto his back and then slid down off his lap and pulled his underwear down and off. She grabbed the head of his cock and ran her tongue over the tip and then down the side, while gently cupping his balls...

Ruby was an expert and the color contrast of her black skin and lips against Bill's pale skin was erotic and tantalizing. Once again, Susan mimicked her movements, pushing Derek onto his back and climbed between his tree trunk legs and pulled his boxers down. His black cock sprung free, and Susan took the mushroom head in her mouth and started sucking on him. The pungent smell of his sex and the salty sweet taste of his precum ran down her throat as she sucked him.

Ruby looked over at Susan and smiled...Then she climbed up and took off her saturated panties and spread her legs onto Bill's face...Bill was shocked at first but as she settled down onto his mouth, she moaned as she felt his tongue enter her...She bucked and spread her legs even wider, grinding down onto the white man's lips and shuddered with an amazing orgasm of her own.

Susan followed suit...she loved when Bill sucked her pussy at home and knew the treat that Ruby had just experienced and wanted it as well. Derek's tongue proved to be both talented and proportionately as thick and long as his cock and Susan's orgasm exploded on his face in just a matter of seconds. Susan didn't know if his tongue was that skilled or it was the marijuana that set in motion and at this point, she really didn't care.

Maggie and the young white woman were in a 69 position on the floor, both experiencing their own bliss and pretty much ignoring Rudolph and Clyde. Clyde for his part was hard and stroking watching the two (three!) couples writhing around them.

Ruby gave him a grin and then moved off Bill's face back down to his cock and as she climbed between his legs, she turned to Susan and told her that she was going to fuck her man and asked if that was okay...

Susan's eyes opened widely, and she looked at Bill to gauge his reaction. Bill stared at his wife and smiled lightly before speaking...

"I'm okay if you are, babe...This is going to be a onetime thing -- if you want to try it too, I'm okay with it..." and then he laughed.

Susan smiled and nodded, her heart pounding...she wanted this, seemingly forever, she had her husband's approval -- she almost heard her mother laughing from wherever in the great beyond. A few months ago, and this never would have been an issue, a question, a yearning...but now, it was an obsession... She looked deep into her husband's eyes for closure, acceptance and he grinned and gave her a wink.

Bill was about to say something when suddenly, he groaned and closed his eyes as Ruby lowered herself onto his cock and he impaled her warm pussy balls deep in one stroke. Susan's mouth gaped open at the site...her husband with this slender black woman now grinding up and down, her slickness coating his shaft.

Susan was shocked at the sight of her husband fucking another woman -- it seemed surreal to her, and she continued to stare at the couple -- her husband! As she was contemplating what was unfolding in front of her, she felt Derek's tongue under her and felt him start to suck on her pussy, causing her to squeal and giggle. Taking one last look across at Bill and Ruby, she climbed off Derek's face and lowered herself, so her pussy was level with Derek's hard shaft.

Looking into his dark eyes, Susan reached down between her legs and grabbed his black shaft by the base and rubbed the mushroom head over her pussy lips several times before centering herself onto the tip and lowering herself a little onto him. Almost instantly, she regretted the decision...she was soaked and thought he would slide right in like Ruby did but found herself stretching to meet Derek's thickness. She panicked and tried to come up off it but felt Derek's hands on her shoulders pinning her in place.

"Relax," he said..." Just take it slow...you'll be fine..."

Susan gave him an incredulous look and tried to relax and ease herself back down onto him. Derek, for his part, reached down to her ass and rubbed it lightly, spreading her cheeks slightly and lifted his hips to enter her more deeply. Susan felt the helmeted head pass through her outer lips into her and got the pain/pleasure of his gentle thrusts as he went deeper and deeper with each passing moment. After some time, he was more than halfway in, and Susan was getting more used to his size and allowed him to penetrate her deeply. Derek grabbed her arms and pulled him down so that her breasts were on his chest and her little white ass in the air and kissed her.

Meanwhile, Rudolph and Clyde were watching from behind and when they saw Susan's little ass go high up in the air, they grinned at one another.

"I'm a getting some of that..." Rudolph said and positioned himself behind Susan even as Derek's cock was deep inside her and going deeper... She was so enthralled with what was going on in front of her that she hardly noticed a second set of hands gently caressing the curved white globes of her ass cheeks.

But when Rudolph took his cock out and slapped her ass with the heavy meat of his dick against her ass, she turned quickly to see him grinning at her. Ready to ask what he was doing; she felt the dripping head of his cock slick against the opening of her ass and let out a yelp as he entered her. He wasn't as thick or long as Derek, but it was still unexpected.

The sensation was instantaneous and made her gasp as a second cock entered her -- the friction of Rudolph and Derek together produced a powerful and amazing orgasm...Both of them at once made her instantly flash back to her mother doing the same thing except her mother also had a cock in her mouth at the same time...

As both men were pounding away at her, they found a sort of rhythm between them, and Susan was strictly along for a luscious ride. She looked back at Clyde, whose cock was out and stroking and smiled at him. Susan gave him a little wink and a nod of her head, and he ambled forward, cock still in hand and rubbed the tip against her face and lips.

12