All Comments on 'White Wife's Passion Pt. 03'

by RyanTyler98

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OMG He’s back with a vengeance. Mmmm. Great ending to an amazing story. Loved it!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

another beautiful, well written story. Like Mother, like daughter.

RobbutlerpaRobbutlerpaabout 1 year ago

Ryan, you've written a great story - I was afraid that the last chapter was the last for this story and glad you came back to it. It's great that the husband was into it and that Susan got to follow in her mother's footsteps...They seemed to both be into it - I wonder though if she'll be able to stop now that the genie is out of the bottle? WIll there be another chapter or is this one finished with part 3?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love your stories!

RobbutlerpaRobbutlerpaabout 1 year ago

Ryan, loved this - don't think I anticipated what happened toward the end but WOW! Great job, man.

erin729erin729about 1 year ago

Mmmmm...I shared this story with Scott and he kidded me about being Susan. I wish he weren't kidding...shhhhh...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice story though not nearly as hot as "The seduction of Lori" series. A quick suggestion. You probably should have had Susan having sex first before her husband and having him look on in jealously and lust.

TwohappycouplesTwohappycouplesabout 1 year ago

A good story, I only hope it’s not the end and after a while she want more of the same and so does hubby.

kater001kater001about 1 year ago

Excellent story, loved it. And I like the happy ending. If it'll really be a one-time thing, who knows? ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRyanTyler98@RyanTyler98
Single black male 26 from NY recent MBA graduate - 6'2 180 - short black hair and brown eyes. New email is ryantylerboston@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES