White Wife's Passion Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan started sucking him and as she was airtight with a cock in each of her orifices, she realized that she was truly a slut for these black men. She thought she would feel shame or remorse, but instead she felt powerful and so very sexy.

At some point she heard Ruby cry out next to her and heard Bill's groan. She knew that groan only too well -- it was when he came inside...the sound of him cumming, especially in another woman brought out her own orgasm which caused her to shake.

Maggie and the young white girl had finished taking care of one another and came by to watch Susan and Bill getting it on with their respective partner(s). The room reeked of sex and pot, and each took turns with one another...By the second hour, everyone was completely naked and had been fucked, sucked or some combination at least twice -- clothing laid in a heap in the corner of the room.

At some point, Susan passed out -- she was in the middle of being fucked from behind and literally went unconscious with a hard cock inside her. Her inner thighs were coated with cum, and any pretense of makeup was long gone.

When she awoke, someone had put her in bed and covered her gently...everyone else was dressed and sitting around talking, drinking...it had been a LONG night and the sun was starting to come up again. Susan used the sheet to cover herself and walked on weak legs over to Bill and sat quietly next to him.

"You look like hell, babe... How do you feel?" he kidded her.

Susan grinned and said, "I'm exhausted -- total satisfied, but exhausted.... And I need a shower... I smell bad!!"

Everyone laughed and Bill hugged her, holding her close.

Over the next half hour, everyone hugged and promised to stay in touch, but little was said about what transpired earlier...Bill helped Susan get dressed and they UBER'ed back to the hotel, showered and climbed into bed. They wound up sleeping most of the next day. Susan's entire body ached, and she noticed little bruises on her inner thighs and breasts -- Turning and looking in the mirror, she saw a huge bruise on one ass cheek and shook her head wondering where that came from.

The ride home was quiet...Each of them lost in their thoughts. The house was quiet when they got there. They had decided to go home before picking up the kids and get changed and make sure everything was back to normal. They sat and shared a glass of wine and held one another. They talked about what had happened -- Susan asked Bill if Ruby sucked his cock as well as she did or was better at sex. He laughed and told her that no one was better than his wife and that he hoped the guys in the band appreciated the beauty they had that weekend.

Susan felt her pussy tingle at his words -- Thought about being taken by strangers, her mouth, her ass, and her married pussy violated repeatedly...She sighed thinking about them...so much fun, so much energy. She knew it was a one-time thing but understood her mother's needs only too well.

That night, after the kids went to bed, they made love -- as they always had...gentle, lovingly...they both came and soon, Bill was snoring sound asleep next to her as she lay awake staring at the ceiling.

Despite having reached an orgasm, Susan felt the need to touch herself...her fingers tugging at her nipples, a hand between her inner thighs...thinking, remembering...yearning -- the passion she felt that weekend -- rough hands of strangers fondling her, having their way with her. The little white slut she was that night. As her thoughts expanded, she came hard on her own fingers and cried out.

She cuddled next to her husband, spooned him, and took comfort in his warmth. She loved him deeply and was happy that he allowed her the experience.... She would be loyal to him, but she would never forget the feeling.

12