All Comments on 'White Women Stealing Black Men'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago

I dislike how you make it seem like all black women are mean and vile creatures we have enough people bashing our women and I think you took it too far if you like black men that's fine but quit bashing our women

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Racist story

That is the poorest interracial story that i have ever read.

So much hatred and venom towards black women.

What you wrote is full of BS.

Okay if you are attracted to black men, thats cool.

But it's unecessary to attack black women in that way....JMO

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow....

Congratulations... Your the 700th racist person to claim they can't be racist because they voted for Obama... Well you may not be racist but you sure as hell have an ugly, ugly prejudice. I love how you generalize too...maybe I should write a story about black women stealing irish men because irish women are drunken beating bags...

NalebrancNalebrancalmost 14 years ago
So true!

While I don't agree with the generalizations, I have to admit this is partly if not mostly true about a lot of Black women. Before people bash me, I'm Black/White with some Cherokee from my mom (who's Black). I've noticed that a lot of Black women have this arrogance about them, the only thing they have to do to get a man is to act like hood rat sluts. And when they do get 1, they CONSTANTLY remind the guy she's independent, she don't need him, he ain't nothin' without her. While there's plenty of women from other groups who are the same, they're not as prevailent like it is with Black women. That's my observations, which is why I really don't chase after Black women. That and they don't think I'm "thuggish" enough to "handle them." Piss me the Hell off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmm

I know a few black women who don't fit that sterio typ there actually considered sale outs I wonder what we would hate on if we all were the came color green light on all short peopl?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...