Whiteboi goes to Harlem Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitch wanted to die.

"You still there, whiteboi?"

Mitch nervously switched his phone from one ear to the other. "Yeah, Leroy, I'm still here."

"Coo'. So ... can you tell me somethin'? Like, why'd my dude lose his shit at me like that? I got no fuckin' reason. Like I said at the time, I know he' got a fuse, and I'm gettin' tired of seein' it lit, but at the same time, he' my dude, for better or worse. You know what I'm sayin'?"

Mitch took a deep breath, but didn't reply.

"You hearin' me, whiteboi?"

"Yeah, Leroy," Mitch replied. "Give me a second." Fuck, it was late, and Mitch needed to be in the office tomorrow at 9am. "You go to Chelsea often?"

"From time to time," Leroy responded, "but what the fuck that gotta do with this shit?"

"You familiar with any of the adult bookstores in that part of Manhattan?"

"Whatchu drivin' at, whiteboi?"

"I've never been to a gloryhole before in my life," Mitch admitted, "so I was a little surprised when your dick came through the wall."

Leroy's mind fragmented. Mitch heard him breathing, trying to understand.

"I could tell it was you," Mitch added.

"I ain't never stuck my dick in a gloryhole ever before. I got a swag o' orifices to choose from in Harlem, but I was curious to see what it was like."

"You tasted good," said Mitch. "And I think I might know why there's tension between you and Tyrone."

"Huh?" Leroy asked.

"Just before you arrived at the bar, I told Tyrone that I'd found myself inside a gloryhole, having never been there before, but expecting a platter of anonymous dick to suck, and then suddenly, you poked yourself through the hole. I recognised you immediately -- I mean, I recognised the look, feel, smell and taste of your magnificent penis, but then, just to top it off, I could hear your voice on the other side of the wall. And then, when you nutted on my tongue, there wasn't any doubt, because I know how sweet your nut tastes. And so before you showed up at the bar last weekend, I told Tyrone that I sucked you off at a gloryhole. He didn't believe me at first, and then I guess he went quiet."

Mitch could hear Leroy breathing on the other end of the line.

"I really didn't think he'd react like that, Leroy," Mitch said. "If I did, I would never have mentioned it. I thought it'd be funny. I thought we'd joke about it when you arrived. I had no idea."

Still no response from Leroy.

Mitch heard a deep, heavy sigh just before the line went dead.