Whiteout Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get a room, lovebirds," Patti smirked.

The two women pulled away and giggled. "Sorry, Patti," Val said. "We shouldn't do that right in front of you, that's kinda weird."

"About that," Weiss said. "Patricia and I have been talking, and we want to run something by you."

"Oh?"

Weiss leaned back and took on a serious demeanor. "Did you enjoy when Patti hypnotized you?"

"Oh, yeah! It was a lot of fun. Until, y'know, that last part."

Weiss nodded. "And are you comfortable with the idea of me still playing with Patti while you and I are together? Potentially the both of you at once?"

Val thought for a moment. "I... think so. I mean, the two of you were together way before me, and you did say we didn't have to be 'exclusive.'"

"Then in that case," Weiss said, "I'd like to ask if you're okay with Patti and I sharing you."

"Basically," Patti chimed in, "you'd be living with Weiss, but she'd play with me and I'd play with you whenever we have the time for it. Does that sound good to you?"

Oh, God, both of them playing around with my head? Be still, my beating heart. "That sounds great!"

"Awesome!" Patti exclaimed. "We just need one more thing."

"What's that?"

Patti pulled out a switchblade, the smile instantly fading from her face. "Blood sacrifice."

Val blinked. "...What?"

"Nah, I'm just fucking with you!" Patti giggled.

"Although," Weiss said, rubbing her chin, "I'm a little curious how we'd move your stuff over."

"I was thinking we could maybe do that ourselves," Val said. "Don't really want a Bureau-funded moving company poking around here." She spun around on the stool and imagined what the room could look like after they were done. "I think the couch could go over there; we could make this a nice living room kinda thing."

"But what about your bed? I don't know if we have space for it."

"I think we can skip the bed," Val smirked.

Weiss frowned. "But where would you sleep? I don't want to put you on a couch."

Val stared at Weiss for a few moments. "With... you?"

"...O-Oh. Right! Of course!"

Patti burst into a fit of laughter, covering her mouth with her hand and convulsing.

Weiss blushed and looked away.

"You're cute when you're embarrassed," Val grinned.

"Shut up," Weiss muttered.

"Make me." Val leaned over the countertop and gave Weiss a peck on the cheek. "So, what are you doing today?"

"Well, I still need to deactivate the rest of the people I got as Blanc, but after that..." Weiss shrugged. "Something tells me you have something in mind?"

"I was thinking we could go on a little shopping trip."

"Oh?"

"Tell me," Val said, "where exactly did you get your suit?"

* * *

"Hello? Jenny?"

Bob wandered through the empty cubicles, the only source of light being the phone in his hand. In a strange sense, he was almost more familiar with the layout of the building when it was dark than when it was fully-illuminated.

When he got the text from Jenny, he practically raced back to the office to meet her. Their liaisons had only grown more frequent over the past few months, and he honestly couldn't remember a time when he was this happy. She was incredible in the sack, and he wanted to keep her all for himself. So what if he kept holding off on that promotion he promised her? They were both enjoying it, so why not let it last a little longer?

He turned a corner and smiled. The door to the boardroom was wide open, light spilling out into the hallway. We're doing it in here this time? Nice! He walked up to the door and playfully knocked on it.

"Come in," said Jenny.

He flung open the door, already undoing his tie as he walked into the room with a wide grin. "Ready for some fun, Jenny?"

His smile faded. Jenny was kneeling on the table, wearing only a bra and panties. But the thing that threw him for a loop was that they weren't alone.

Sitting at either side of Jenny were two other women. The one to Jenny's left was pale, with a white undercut and white lipstick, and the one to her right was tan with a brown ponytail and black lipstick. They both wore three-piece suits, the pale woman's being white with a black vest and tie and the tan woman's being the opposite.

"Uh... Jenny?" asked Bob. "Who are these people?"

"We can introduce ourselves," said the tan woman. She motioned to the woman beside her. "Her name is Blanc."

"And her name," said the pale woman, "is Noir. We'd like to have a little chat."

Bob raised an eyebrow. What in the hell did I just stumble into? "C-Can we do this some other time? Jenny and I have some... personal matters-"

"Oh, we know all about you and Jennifer here," Noir said. "She was more than happy to give us all the little details of your 'arrangement.'"

"She... she what? Jenny, how could you?"

It was then that Bob noticed how strange Jenny looked. Her blank, distant expression, like she was staring at nothing at all. She didn't react to his question, and as he stepped closer, she stayed completely still, almost like a statue.

"I wouldn't expect to get anything out of Jennifer if I were you," said Blanc. "She's not quite here at the moment."

"What the hell..." Bob waved his hand in front of Jenny's eyes, but she still didn't move an inch. "What did you do to her?"

"Nothing serious," said Noir. "We just took her mind off things for a while. She'll be right as rain once we're done here."

"What do you want?" Bob seethed. "You're trying to blackmail me? You want my money, is that it?"

"Heaven forbid!" Blanc gasped in mock concern. "You mistake us for common criminals. No, we have no use for your money. But there are a great many people who do."

Noir leaned forward, drumming her fingers on the table. "You see, Robert, we've done a little digging into your company's financial figures, and we've noticed something rather curious. It seems your employees aren't getting paid quite as much they should be. It's nothing that would stand out to most; a couple thousand here, a little more there. But it adds up rather fast, and it appears that all their missing money funnels directly to you."

Bob was suddenly aware of exactly how hot it was in the room. "Th-That's not true."

"Jennifer?" said Noir, placing her hand on Jenny's shoulder. "Would you like to tell us about Robert's little scheme?"

"Yes," Jenny replied, her voice worryingly emotionless. "Bob told me all about it. He says he's skimming off the top to-"

"Alright!" Bob shouted. "Fine, you've got me! I admit it!"

"Then allow me to make you an offer," Blanc said. "You agree to pay your employees what they deserve, and in return, no one will ever hear about you and Jennifer."

Bob felt the veins in his forehead threatening to burst. "Y-You think you can just get me to roll over and do whatever you want? Do you have any idea who I am? What, you're gonna tell some gossip rag about an affair? Who would believe you?"

"We won't tell anyone," Noir replied. "She will."

"Bullshit. Why would she tell anyone? It would make her look bad too."

"Jennifer will do exactly what we want her to," said Blanc. She stood up and leaned in close Jenny, whispering something in her ear. Then she snapped her fingers, and Jenny suddenly sprung back to life. She turned to look at Blanc, and then nuzzled the other woman's cheek, purring happily as if she was a cat.

Bob's eyes went wide with disbelief. "J-Jenny?"

She blinked and stared at Bob for a moment. "Mew?"

"As you can plainly see," Noir said, smirking at Bob's reaction, "we have a fair amount of control over Jennifer's mind. We've already programmed her to reveal your affair automatically if you don't comply. And no, she won't be going to any 'gossip rags.' Though I'm sure your wife would be quite interested to know about it."

"Oh, God..." Bob gasped. He felt like he was in a bad dream. But he only saw one way to wake up from it. "...Okay. Fine. I agree to your terms."

"Very good!" exclaimed Noir. She rose from her chair and approached Bob, offering her hand to him. "Shake on it?"

Bob sighed and shook Noir's-

FLASH.

He fell forward, his head landing on Noir's shoulder.

Snap! "Sleep!"

His eyes fluttered for a moment before closing completely, his body relaxing into hers.

"That's right," Noir whispered, "deeper and deeper now."

Bob let out a soft sigh as he sank into trance.

"Good boy. You know how wrong it is to cheat on your wife, don't you? And to lie to poor Jenny, dangling that promotion in front of her like that?"

"Wrong..." Bob murmured.

"Over time, you're gradually gonna feel so very guilty about this. It might take a few weeks, maybe a few months. But eventually, you won't be able to live with this secret eating away at you. And you'll find yourself telling your wife everything you've done. Understood?"

"Yes..."

Noir propped him back up and brushed him off. "Good. Now go back to your car, wake up, and drive home, remembering our agreement but forgetting everything that happened after our handshake."

Bob nodded, and shambled out the door and into the darkened office.

Val turned around, a nervous smile on her face. "How'd I do?"

"Darling, you were perfect," Weiss replied.

"Awesome!" Val giggled as she hopped over the table and slid into Weiss' lap. "I didn't know I had it in me, but wow, that was really fun!"

"I think you'd make a great hypnotist," Weiss said as she kissed Val on the cheek. "We should have Patricia over sometime so you can practice."

"I'd like that," Val grinned. She felt something wet against her cheek, and turned to see Jenny licking her. "...We should probably wake her up."

"Yes, I believe you're right. Jennifer, when I snap my fingers, you'll get dressed, return to your car, and drive home. When you wake up tomorrow morning, you'll forget everything that happened here tonight."

Jenny purred in agreement.

Snap!

She blinked, and her eyes returned to their glassy, blank appearance. She stepped down robotically from the table and went to the back corner of the room, where her clothes were folded into a neat pile.

Weiss looked Val up and down, rubbing her chin and smiling. "That suit looks really good on you."

"I think it'd look even better on your floor," Val chuckled.

"But what a waste that would be! Why leave it in a heap on the carpet when you can be my personal mannequin, mindlessly posing and wearing whatever I want you to wear?"

"Mmm..." Val kissed Weiss on the lips and purred. "That sounds much better."

Weiss ran her fingers through Val's hair, then whispered something in her ear.

Val began to sink, everything around her fading into darkness. As she closed her eyes, the next few words Weiss spoke to her filled her mind.

"Let's go home."

12