Whitewash High Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a vulnerable moment. He needed to cut loose, to forget about Suzy. The other girls would remind him in some form or fashion. In his mind, he thought it best to fuck his frustrations away using Maya's pussy. The good doctor had zero issue spending more time with her Rajah.

"Anyone ever say you have a hot ass?" Rai said, seductively, walking out of the shower naked.

"Gale makes a point of it."

Rai walked behind him, rubbing brown fingers smoothly into his ivory shoulders. She could feel the knots and tension, trying to sooth and ease his pain.

"Suzy should wake up in a couple days. She might have a scar here or there. What do you plan on doing?"

Nik sighed, eyes closed, head lowered.

"Valerie told me you were talking about my back," he said.

"Expensive and painful artwork to get done, and even more expensive and painful to remove. Only a few people in the world are talented enough to complete it."

"Then you already know my answer, Maya. The symbol might be removed, but it doesn't remove the responsibility. You're a doctor, and I'm telling you this because you took an oath of confidentiality. I can't tell Michelle or Valerie because they took different oaths, and I don't want them to get in trouble with the law. Gale is bound to me and will do what I say with a smile, so that means she is not as useful to talk to. She'll most likely agree to everything I say."

Maya kept massaging his muscular back, but also rubbed her cheek against it caringly as she listened to him speak.

"You know only certain people get that kind of artwork done, and that number becomes microscopic for foreigners, for gaijin. I did a lot of bad things in my life, Maya. I'm living a life of repentance. A lot of blood is on my hands, and not all of it from the guilty. I thought coming back to North America would lead to a quieter life. All I thought would happen is I'd get called a cracker, kids don't show to class or do work, and maybe a fist fight or two. I didn't expect to assemble a harem and get caught in gang politics.

Suzy came to me a while ago, before I got stabbed, asking me to protect her. She runs a gang in the school. More specifically, she is a pimp. She wanted me to be her shield after I took down one of the gang leaders like he was a punk. He was a punk. I told her no. Hell, she tried a couple times. Maybe I should have said yes? It is stupid, I know. This has nothing to do with the other. Me agreeing to be her muscle wouldn't have prevented her from getting whipped by her mother's boyfriend. But right now, I'm trying to grasp at straws to keep sane. I hate not being in control, and right now I feel like a puppet getting his strings pulled in many different directions.

I have two choices, Maya. I can put my head in the sand and ignore everything around me. Leave Suzy to her own fate and stay out of harm's way, hoping whoever is pulling strings decides to stop and move on to someone else. Or I can take the offensive, cutting the strings by lashing out at whoever hurt her, and violently put an end to anyone who tries to fuck with me again."

Nik turned around, looking into Maya's comforting, caring eyes. He cupped her beautiful face with both hands, staring deep into affection. The next words from his lips came out strong, determined, his mind already made up. He only needed someone to listen, so he could hear the words in the air and confirm the fortitude inside his soul.

"There is only one response I can make. He has to die..."

12