Whitewash High Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The bath is ready, Master, just like you enjoy it," she cooed, waiting by the bathroom door.

Head lifted up, he nodded and sauntered over. Once inside, he stood there, motionless. Kelly's hands rubbed broad shoulders, kneading every inch of skin and muscle through the dress shirt. The entirety of his back felt with energetic fingers, continuously running vertical tracks. Hugging from behind, those fingers smoothly unfastened each and every button. Timed, controlled, letting the moment soak in. Nik spoke not a word, nor interfered. Once the last button hung open, fingers tiptoed from waist to chest. Her face gently rested between powerful shoulder blades.

Tonight was not about carnal depravity but an appreciation of the roles life dealt them. Soft, caring, nurturing, top-tier qualities for motherhood. A night of potential motherhood and mate material instead of another whoriental fuckdoll tryst.

Off came the shirt. The irezumi tattoo laid hidden on Nik's back, painted over to disguise a yakuza background. Highly expensive and highly painful. Yet, Kelly let her fingers draw along a memory. She watched every film he starred in. She memorized the film order which outlined the tattoo's growth. One finger outlined the entire boundary.

Their ceremony served double-duty. In addition to being a ritualized bonding, it also served his intention to descend back into darkness. The Muramasa, his blessing and curse, thirst for blood again. A tranquil peace broken; the sword pulled out of its long slumber, ready to commit evil in the name of good.

Each leg extended, allowing Kelly to peel off stinky socks. Then, the pants were unbuckled, pulling them and his underwear down to the floor. He stepped out, ignoring her to slip into the warm bath. It had the slightest bite to make Nik suck in a large breath before relaxing. Head leaning back against the edge of the bath, Kelly sat on the corner to wash his hair.

A Yamato never broke her honor. Previous family members found untimely demises to fulfill the requirements of honor. In a modern, honorless world, it was not only a source of pride but a valuable statement. It struck fear in the hearts of rival clans and breathed hope into friends. With honor also came humbleness. The average, modern woman would scoff at bathing her man as if used like a disposable sponge. But it bred humbleness. The world was a never ending battle of superiors and subordinates. Every situation a constant flux of the two. One moment the superior in rank, the next the subordinate. The modern woman would believe herself equal in all to a man, but Kelly's traditional clan believed a man and woman had roles only they could do, and she was proud of it.

Blatant arrogance and a superiority complex that would make Lex Luthor look humble ran through proud veins. Born a woman, she'd be the best woman, a superior woman. To Kelly, the world ran in hierarchies. Constantly striving to be at the top of each and every hierarchy, her personal drive would find victory in even minor minutia. The game she played reached new levels. Other woman compared the size of the ring their husband gave them. She always laughed seeing juvenile displays, feeling pity at the men who could only find fakes and flakes.

'Clan Above All' was the family motto. A proud Yamato woman would complete her role to birth a new, superior generation to lead the clan to greater success and greatness. Kelly felt blessed her true love also was the best choice to fulfill the family motto. To bring Nik back into the fold would be a coup. Even if only on paper, rival clans would tread lighter knowing the Dark Knight of Yamato arose from slumber, patrolling the outlands.

Hair finished, Kelly rubbed a copious amount of soap onto her hands to massage Nik's shoulders and chest. Soft and hard, gentle and stern, all fingers dug into excited skin. He made no motion to help or hinder, simply accepting the massage, but Kelly could feel the gratitude. She could feel the beat of his heart through his skin, her own syncing up in heavenly union.

Fingers paid special attention to his large chest, the first symbol of male power and dominance. Each muscle fiber stroked and cared for, pampered. Many a night she spent using his chest like a pillow, feeling safe and secure in his arms. Her perfect Adonis, strong and wise. Every part of him perfectly proportioned.

An hour long massage left Nik feeling on cloud nine. Standing up, his body floated, levitated on a cloud in the sky. Kelly held open a robe, sliding it on the moment Nik stepped out of the cooled-off bath.

"I'm thirsty," Nik said.

Kelly bowed.

"Please relax, Master. I'll prepare you a drink."

Nik walked on ahead, back to the couch. It took little time for Kelly to return, glass in hand to present to him. A special cocktail, full of protein and vitamins to keep him fit and strong. Her own, unique recipe. A wife's duty was to create meals, not only filling, but strengthening. She'd fill his stomach full and make him strong, at peak condition, for the hard road ahead.

As he sipped the drink, Kelly turned on a stereo. Traditional Japanese music softly played on the surround sound speakers. She stood in the middle of the floor, dancing to the tune. Each movement synchronized perfectly. A dance she practiced back in high school in Japan. Traditional training for when she found a husband.

Nik couldn't keep his eyes off her. They glued themselves to her, much like with Anri years ago. Heartbeats fluttered. Parts of a cold, dead heart reanimated. Twenty minutes of dancing pumped blood through his veins. What man could say no to a woman who did all this? Maybe hundreds of years ago such submission was taken for granted, but Nik experienced such tradition only once before.

Every step, twirl, and motion, heavily synchronized to the music. Slow, sensual movements designed to tantalize and entice, rather than turn-on in lewd depravity. Face perfectly made up, she smiled brightly, locking eyes no matter the step. Gentle, warm, and inviting.

Standing up, Nik outstretched a hand. Kelly bowed deeply before taking it. Finally, Nik made a move, immediately lifting her up into his arms. He put his own, Eurocentric spin on things, carrying Kelly off to her bedroom. Any other night, he'd have her teeth dug into his neck or toss her on the bed before mounting her roughly. Tonight though, he gently placed the woman on the bed, still in his strong arms.

Their lips met, tenderly, romantically. They fixed together a solid minute, feeling a permanent home. Proud of her womanhood, Kelly knew to play the role of the perfect, traditional woman. She would allow Nik to lead in all ways tonight, to seal their pact the proper way. No slips, no mistakes, no crazed lust spoiling a sacred moment.

Her arms wrapped tightly around his neck, pulling their man in close. Gentle femininity contrasting her toned physique. The kimono fell open, tantalizing the senses by revealing lacy lingerie. Sultry instead of slutty. A one-piece, pushing up her tits for extra dazzle. Nik's hand reached below, sliding up the length of a leg. Underneath the kimono it laired, stroking smooth, creamy skin. Each stroke made Kelly squirm in delight, softly moaning.

It took all her willpower to stop from yanking Nik's hair, from reversing back to their primal lust. Waiting passively bored her. If not for Nik pushing proper buttons, the traditional, feminine romance would have put her to sleep.

"Uhnnn," she moaned through gritted teeth.

Nik had suddenly shoved a finger into her tight pussy. It went to the knuckle. Only one finger, but it felt like a heat seeking missile, striking multiple orgasmic zones.

"Where did you learn that trick?" she groaned, head flung back in pleasure.

"State secret," he joked.

Finger-fucking her felt natural. Many nights he did the same to Anri. Many nights they practiced their love making, and practice did make perfect. He kissed her again, performing double-duty on Kelly. She rubbed his back, digging nails into his naked skin under the robe. So close to orgasm, edged. Never before did Nik edge Kelly on purpose. Their lust produced blood pumping orgasm after orgasm. Now, though, he wanted to make it last into a single, gigantic, pleasure wave.

Trained fingers knew timing, when to keep rubbing and when to stop. Pulling out the middle finger just before Kelly could orgasm left her gazing upon him in need, a far cry from her more dominant persona. The fingertip ran the length of her lips, coating them with a pussy juice lipstick.

"Tonight will be special, Kelly. I'm not going to fuck you. I'm going to make love to you. I can see it in your eyes. You need this as much as me," he said while lathering up a second coat of lipstick.

Kelly nodded, silent, choosing instead to reach down and untie the robe. Nik reciprocated, letting the kimono fall onto the bed. Standing up on his knees, he discarded the robe. There, naked between her legs, his ripped body shone brightly thanks to the bath. Any other night, a range of degrading, domineering actions in his repertoire would be used. A slap, a wad of spit, even ripping her panties clean off. Tonight would be different.

Kelly looked on, eyes soaking in every inch of his perfect, godly body. He was a god to her. No one made her feel the way she felt, wanting to worship the ground he walked on. Her locked gate happily opened up for each and every time he turned it with his key. It was more than his hot, heavenly body that pushed her senses to the max. It was all of him. The calm that radiated from his core just from being within its aura. The dominance in his piercing eyes. The wisdom that flowed from his mouth. And the fulfillment of his honor, no matter the cost.

Kelly knew he'd stay with her, no matter what, to raise their child together, if conceived. Nothing on the planet would make him betray that vow of honor because nothing was more sacred than raising a child.

Two fingers pulled aside the crotch of the lingerie, allowing the thick, blood-filled cock to slip right into its awaiting sheath. Slow, letting themselves enjoy the entirety of the pierced veil. Flooded like a river heightened their pleasure. Kelly's eyes rolled back into her skull, while both hands reached out to interlock with Nik's.

Holding hands, Nik slowly pumped inside. Long, slow, gentle thrusts. No wild humping. No jackhammering. The fulfillment of two souls bonding together in quasi-matrimony. This was the first time Nik made love in years. Ever since Anri's death, his sexual relations and conquests were pure fucking. No 'love'. Entirely lust, blown up to one thousand percent. A metaphorical sword used literally to fulfill his blood oath.

"I've been in love with you forever, Nik," Kelly admitted, staring directly in his eyes.

"I know."

Her eyes gazed lovingly, bright and happy. Both heels rested on his lower back, giving full access for him to properly love her. Each thrust, slow but steady, sunk in from tip to full capacity. He made sure that even in romance, she'd feel every inch of him possible to seal the deal. Rhythmic, continuous thrusts, combined with deep, passionate kisses.

But it didn't take long for that fabled stamina to sputter out and his cum to boil over. So used to the extreme, the pendulum swung to the opposite extreme tonight. Years of kinky fucking sent his carnal desires in one direction. Barren of any romantic pleasure, its starvation felt sated and swung in the opposite direction, forcing a quick ejaculation. Kelly felt each blast of cum pierce her womb, lathering and filling up the entire well. Each shot made her moan in delight, smiling greatly into each kiss.

Never had Nik seen her happy like this. She always had a smile on her face when they were together but this smile felt different. Resting inside, he remained knotted, literally sealing their deal. Fingers stroked her blushing face. No words required. Their love and affection radiated, signaling with body language.

For the next hour, they rested in bed, holding each other. Still no words were said. Loving caresses. The feel of her face resting on his chest, feeding off his heart beat. Each beat in sync with each other's. Eyes closed, neither fell asleep but remained awake to enjoy the atmosphere. Nik stayed the night, consummating their 'marriage'.

12