Whitewash High Ch. 24

Story Info
Nik Plugs Michelle at the Soccer Invitational.
5.3k words
4.71
19.2k
33

Part 24 of the 38 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watch the flank! Run back on defence! Jessie, get ready, you're going on for Jacob. He is dead on his feet," Nik shouted out, giving orders on and off the bench.

The school team travelled out of the city for an early season tournament. It required a special, private donation for the team to continue going every year. No one knew who donated but when the school inevitably could not meet the funding requirement, the cash showed up to save the day.

On the whistle, Jessie subbed on for Jacob. The teenager walked to the bench, tired and sucking in air.

"You're going to need to quit the smokes, Jacob. I expect better than ten minutes if you plan to be a starter," Nik criticized him before turning his attention back to the game.

The nearly all-black team tried their best against the Hispanic team seeded first in the tournament. Either the players were footballers seeing soccer as a way to improve their sprinting for their preferred game, basketball players hoping to stay in shape before basketball season started, or just a couple kids with nothing better to do. Only three members of the team saw soccer as their first choice.

Thankfully for Nik, the new transfer student slotted right into midfield, giving the team a solid spine. All of a sudden, the kid stripped the ball from an opponent acting too fancy for his own good, and then lasered a lob to a wide open striker. One powerful shot later and PS 69 were up one to nothing.

"Good goal!" Nik shouted from the sidelines, in unison with the bench players cheering.

The first half finished with the team up one to nothing. They were jubilant and happy, as well as surprised they were not down ten to nothing. Nik brought them into the huddle, clipboard in hand, as the boys sucked air and water to try to not die from the running.

"We need to keep up the momentum, guys. We have nothing to lose. All the pressure is on them. Absorb it and hit them on the counter. Make sure the flanks are not exposed too wide or they will do some tiki-taka...some passing nonsense and cut you open. Justin, watch number nine. He has been quiet so far but do not let him get a sniff of the ball."

Nik kept dishing out his half-time pep talk while Michelle looked on. The cheerleading team were doing some cheer in the stands, trying to bring some much needed pep to the squad too. They were at a neutral venue so they had little support. One or two sets of parents showed up. Cash or lack of interest kept the majority away.

Michelle watched Nik, noticing how easy he made the speech. If he mentioned he coached while in Japan, it must have slipped her mind. It turned her on a bit to see him have the group of delinquents eating out of the palm of his hand. It also meant he would not get stabbed by them, giving her some relief too.

The second half started slowly, methodically, as Nik predicted correctly. The Hispanic team played a possession-heavy game, holding the ball and passing it around forever to find their opening. Nik wished he could tell his team to just press and get aggressive but aside from skill, they also lacked stamina. Parking the bus would be their only shot.

Nik's fear came true though. The opposing team were too strong, and they simply wore out his squad. A lot of sprints to the wing forced his players wide, opening up spaces ripe for exploitation. The first few attempts were stifled, but they kept piling on attempt after attempt. The reserves tried their best to give the starters some rest but their skills were even worse, getting sliced open from a pretty combination play.

The opposing midfielder dribbled the ball through the middle, laying off to the right winger. He sprinted down the sides, drawing in the defender. An easy nutmeg through the legs allowed the midfielder to get the ball back, who immediately threaded the needle to the striker. A simple tap-in leveled the game square.

Five minutes later and an audacious strike from their other midfielder from the edge of the box found the corner of the net, putting them up in the lead and not looking back. PS 69 lost, and Nik could only console them and pat them on the back for a valiant effort.

"Hard fought, boys, we almost had them. This is nothing to sulk about. We knew they were the top seed and they showed it. We'll just have to practice harder next week," he commented. "Our only next game is in an hour. As long as you stay out of trouble, you can hang around and watch the other teams play. I'd suggest you all watch our opposition for tomorrow. If you need anything, find Mrs. Jackson or myself. We'll be around here."

The team scattered, taking the opportunity to enjoy the hospitality tents set-up by the event hosts. Michelle gave a similar speech to the cheerleaders, telling them to enjoy themselves but be ready for the next game. Nik looked over and waved at Michelle, shrugging like he had nothing to say about the loss.

Michelle casually walked over to Nik, happy to get away from the girls. They were too young for her to hang out with, plus she had no interest in hearing about who had the biggest cock in the school, or who got pregnant, or who was doing who in the bathrooms. The less she knew, the better. It did not stop the girls gossiping about her though.

"Think she is fucking him?" one cheerleader whispered.

"Mr. Knight? Why would she fuck a cracker?" another replied.

"Cause he is hot as fuck that is why. If guys can be up and dicking those snowbunnies, why can't we get some thick white cock in us too?"

"Please, they are not that big. If you like small men, all the power to you, girlfriend."

"You think Coach Knight has a small cock?" a third cheerleader asked.

"All white boys are limpdicked. Don't you read the internet?" Cheerleader Two announced.

"You really are dumb, even for the ghetto. He be packing. Look at him. You really think a stud like him doesn't have a log swinging between those tree trunk legs. Don't believe the myth," Cheerleader One commented.

"Did you hear Sammy has an Asian sugar daddy?" Cheerleader Four interrupted. "Did you see the watch he got her?"

"Next thing you know, nigger will think she is better than us cause she sucks cock in a rice paddy," Cheerleader Two answered.

"You just hate her cause her IQ is higher than all of us combined," Cheerleader Three shot back.

"I don't need no IQ when I have these," she replied, pointing to her huge rack. "Besides, I drain my man Taylor every day in the toilets. He'll be my meal ticket when he goes pro."

"I'd fuck Coach Knight..." a fifth cheerleader suddenly commented, standing at the fringe of the group. "Why not?"

X

Michelle knocked on the hotel door softly, looking around to make sure no one saw her. She dressed normal, in the same outfit she wore at the tournament, so if anyone did catch her then she could claim needing to discuss school matters with Nik. The door opened a crack and the black teacher slipped in quickly.

"I feel like a teenager again, needing to sneak around like this, Massa," she giggled.

"Honestly, the students think we're fucking anyways. I doubt it'd register to them if they learned we actual did fuck," Nik commented, handing Michelle a bottle of water.

"No wine? Aren't you the romantic," she teased him.

"Your girls had spirit at the games today. Uniforms looked sharp. I could tell both teams were surprised and happy to each get their own uniforms."

"The returning students were surprised they got another free uniform. Last year they all got them. All thanks to a mysterious benefactor," Michelle shrugged.

"Whoever that person is, I'd like to thank him or her. These kids do not have much, and I'm happy they have the dignity to go to a tournament dressed properly and not like poor ruffians."

"Blame the football team, our budget goes to them. So, Massa, how'd it feel to almost knock out the Hispanic alternative school?"

"We've got three good players. I'm happy we did not get embarrassed," Nik admitted, lounging in the corner chair.

Michelle sat on the end of the bed, looking sexy in her cheerleading coach uniform. A short skirt over tight shorts that barely covered her milk chocolate thighs, and a stretchy top that also barely held her large tits aloft, adorned her gorgeously crafted body.

"No one expects anything from us when it comes to soccer so even winning one game this entire season would be a success, coach."

Taking a look over at the digital clock on the nightstand, Michelle smirked.

"It is past 11pm. I have a feeling nature is taking place as we speak. The betting line is four."

"Over/under?" Nik asked. "Over. The cheerleaders would not shut up about spreading open for the football guys, so I doubt they'd be picky with the soccer team. Threesomes and gangbangs complicate matters."

"Why should the students get all the fun? Am I losing my touch? I'm shocked you did not immediately makeout with me the moment I walked through the door," Michelle teased, rubbing her right leg with her opposite foot.

"I was hoping to be a professional in case we got called to handle a noise complaint, not be the ones creating it," Nik teased back, motioning her over.

"Massa wants his black bitch to sit on his lap? I've been a good girl, coach. I'll be your personal cheerleader slut," she stated in a confident tone.

Standing up, Michelle turned around and bent over the bed, showing off her firm ass to Nik. One hard, self-spank made a sultry coo escape her fine lips.

"A good girl needs her coach to give this fine ass a hard spanking. Don't go easy on me, Massa. I've been waiting a long time for this."

Nik stood up and walked over. Grabbing Michelle by the hair, she purred in agreement, feeling her pussy immediately get moist. Being manhandled turned her on fiercely like nothing else, especially since she submitted to her Massa.

SMACK!

His dominant hand hit the perfect mark on the covered butt.

SMACK!

Another pinpoint accurate spank made Michelle moan in lust, getting warmed up quickly to be the perfect catcher of his thick seed.

"Is this what you want tonight, Michelle, to be the coach's fucktoy? You want to play the role of the slutty cheerleader, looking to reward the hunky coach and leave his hotel room bow-legged?"

"I don't plan on leaving the hotel room, not until the early hours of the morning, Massa. I'm so wet right now. Are you going to show me why you're the big man in charge, why all the cheerleaders vocalize how badly they want to be personally trained by you?" she replied, shaking her ass into the repeated spanks.

Nik's cock bulged into his loose track pants, no doubt an appetizing appearance for the white cock starved Michelle who only got a small taste recently due to their conflicting schedules.

"I'm going to change the routine tonight, Michelle. Those black lips of yours are not going to touch my cock first. You said you're so wet, then that means I should have no problem sliding right inside you from the word go," he said.

Without letting go of her long hair, Nik pulled down Michelle's shorts, revealing glistening black skin. He could smell the wetness, the honey dripping out of its pink pot. Pulling his own pants down, the huge, Ivory Tower sprang out as if instantly built by a master builder of old. Without another word he speared her deeply in the pussy, making Michelle moan out in pleasure. The black teacher dug her nails into the bedding, enjoying each hard stroke.

"You fuck me like a perfect machine, always knowing what I need, Massa. So deep, so thick, you're going to make Oreo Girl jealous," she moaned.

"Her and Wonder Negress need to strike a sexy pose for me later if they are so jealous plain, boring, Michelle is getting the deep dicking from Massa's white cock tonight."

"You know I love seeing you fuck Valerie like a bitch in heat. I want to kiss her trembling lips and feel the lust force her body to quake in joy as you're pounding her like she built her body for."

"Don't discount yourself, Michelle," Nik countered, pulling her in closer. "You're smoking too, my hot chocolate lover. I would not be craving fucking you on your desk every day otherwise. When summer time comes, we can come to school and fuck in your classroom. I'll make you orgasm and squirt so much you could use the feminine jizz as desk polish."

"Yes...yes...talk dirty to your black bitch, Massa. Tell me how you'll use me all summer long. I know it turns you on that I wear your special collar. Every night I go to bed wearing it, feeling its loving reminder of your embrace and control."

Michelle used one hand to fondle her large tits, twisting her nipples to allow masochistic delight to flood her body as she enjoyed the hard fucking. Her body jerked with each thrust from Nik, holding firm like a good fuckdoll should. No Raggity Ann physics for her, flopping around like an inexperienced lamb.

Without a word, Nik got closer and put a strong hand over her mouth, looking at her with a smile.

"This will let you moan a little louder. I know you secretly want to be caught. Even though I do not want to be, this will let us both get what we want."

Michelle nodded, moaning louder but muffled. His big cock opened her pussy up so good it saddened her that his cock would lose its hardon after a while. She wanted to sleep on top of him, speared for an entire night so it would infiltrate and conquer the dream world like it conquered her real world.

"Sometimes, I want Valerie to catch us again as we fuck in your classroom. I can imagine what it'd be like to see you bent over by her, giving the naughty teacher a proper spanking as you're drooling over my cock. I also have a sneaking suspicion that huge Ivory Tower dildo you purchased, and have been getting good use from when I'm not available, would make a great strap-on. Be honest, Michelle, how many nights did you finger and fuck yourself thinking of Valerie and me stuffing you full? How many hours did you spend hoping she'd dress up as Wonder Negress, with the strap-on fully out, to put Oreo Girl into her proper place?"

"Fuck, Massa..." she replied, muffled by the hand. "More than once. Don't tease me like that."

She could not help but moan louder at the kinky thought. More than once the pair had enjoyed each other's company while Nik took care of Gale or Maya. She remembered one pleasurable time the previous week the pair went out for a meal after work, and in the parking lot, Valerie told her to use those lips for something better than sucking liquid from a straw. Thankfully, they were not caught but both her submissive and exhibitionist juices were flowing as every second ticked by with a lustful tongue enjoying a dripping, ready to burst pussy.

"Who is going to get the service of my lips first, Massa? Or will you both just swap in and out?" she moaned. "I think Valerie would rather have my lips sucking on her pussy than a dildo."

"Too true, Michelle."

Nik pulled out of her dripping cunt, enjoying the sight of how his cock glistened under the soft hotel room lights. He backed off a step and motioned for her to get up.

"Even though I've been wounded, I still think I can lift you up," he said. "Jump up into my arms. I want to fuck your hot body while standing. I want to suspend you in the air and let you feel my ivory muscles strain and flex against your ebony body while my white cock plunges deep into your chocolate delight."

Michelle did not stand up right away, instead putting a single finger at the entrance of that ebony delight. One slow stroke allowed her to soak up her juices, and then licked it sensually. Tender lips focused on the fingertip, wanting to tease Massa as much as possible. She winked at him, then looked down at his Ivory Tower hanging between his legs like a log. Each blood engorged vein could be felt inside, and it made the black teacher so wet knowing he always got hard for her, even while on a school field trip.

"Wanting to be a naughty tease? I'll have to give you a spanking later, Michelle. Now, be a good nigger and climb up on Massa. My cock is feeling quite cold and lonely," he smirked.

Michelle bit her finger for a moment then walked up to Nik, swaying her hips sensually. Lifting one long, ebony leg up into the air, she offered easy access for Nik's strong arms to hook underneath the knee. Once secure, she happily jumped up in the air, allowing him to hold her. Long, smooth arms wrapped themselves around Nik's neck, keeping her safely braced for what would become another mind blowing orgasm. She could feel the tip rub against her pussy, forcing her to give Massa pleading, fuck me eyes.

"All the way, Massa, slam every inch possible into my cunt. I need it all so badly. I'm always so lonely without your cock in my holes, and I never know when I get to have you," she moaned.

"I'm always worth the wait," he replied.

Letting her body sink downward, the slick opening engulfed the Ivory Tower easily. Nik kept smiling, enjoying each sensation of her pussy walls wanting to milk him dry. So many liters of cum drenched her womb from when they began fucking what seemed like an eternity ago. Tonight he'd make sure she ate breakfast plugged full, teasing the black teacher the entire day.

The veins in his forearms and biceps popped out, showing off a modicum of strain as Michelle bounced up and down on the thick cock. All the white got swallowed up in the chocolate of her pussy, creating a sexy, erotic swirl. Michelle's lips quivered, and long finger nails dug into tender skin in order to handle the intense pleasure. Her womb felt like it would break from being kissed by the Ivory Tower ramming into its gates.

"I know the moment I cum deep inside this hot cunt, and my white cock slips out, all the delicious seed will go to waste. Make sure your fingers are ready because I want you scooping it up and consuming my superior protein," Nik told her. "You need to stay healthy."

The wink made Michelle's heart flutter. Leaning into the hug tighter, she kissed her Massa sloppily, unable to control her lust-driven emotions.

"I'm so fucking full right now, Massa, and I want more of it. I want to sleep in your bed tonight and be woken up by you at all hours of the night. Bent over, legs spread, hair pulled so my mouth is full, whatever position you decide will get you to dump another hot, gooey load into my holes."

"Whatever will the students say if they come knocking on your door and find out you're in my room, balls deep in your cunt?"

"They are all fucking each other right now anyways. No one will come a knocking. They are too busy having a team orgy. Mix the cheerleading team with athletes on an away trip and there you go."

"I've got the hottest bitch here, and she is already collared to me," he spoke dominantly in her ear.

"Yes, Massa, I'm your black bitch. I love being your bitch. I've never felt so much pleasure in my life," she moaned.

Without asking, she kissed him again, using his mouth as a poor noise suppressor. Liquid squirted out from the overstimulated pussy, splashing onto Nik's pelvis and the carpet. He smiled into the kiss, always loving when a girl squirted for him.

"My black bitch just squirted all over me. I'm going to have you and Valerie do a squirt off for me one of these days in her office. I'll pull rank and have you two finger yourselves, seeing who'll spray me with their delicious honey first and the winner gets to pick the hole I fuck them in," he grunted.

His balls tightened, and cum readied to torpedo out into Michelle's wanting womb. The thick, white goo plastered and decorated the lining of her ebony love tunnel, making sure she'd feel it all in the morning.

"I'm going to cum inside you, bitch, and I've got a special present for you to try for me. Call it a thank you for keeping your libido in check and not bitching about my busy schedule," he grunted dominantly in her ear.

12