All Comments on 'Whitewash High Ch. 24'

by EnglishTeacher

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Will other characters be making an appearance too?

Like Gale or Maya? Your portrayal of Maya was fantastic. As it is now widely known Indian women are colonised sluts who throw themselves at white men.

dirkdreezydirkdreezyalmost 4 years ago
This isn't going anywhere

You might want to hang this one up. You had your foot on the gas with this story a long time ago up until chapter 18. Had a plot, character development, direction, and some creative sex scenes. Now it seems you're dragging this out for pay for chapter purposes. You're uninspired and it's noticeable. Rather than sacrifice the quality of all that earlier work, find a way to put this to bed. Doesn't seem like your focus, heart and creativity is dedicated to this one anymore.

EnglishTeacherEnglishTeacheralmost 4 years agoAuthor

@Anon: Yes, Maya and Gale will be making appearances in some form in the upcoming chapters. 4 more chapters are on the editing block (as of July 26th, 2020).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnglishTeacher@EnglishTeacher
Update: January 28th, 2024 There will not be an update this month, or for the foreseeable future, so all series are put on hold. Sorry to disappoint all my fans, but my free time has become limited and I don't have the time to put into writing at the moment. I don't want to pu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES