Whitewash High Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She clung to him, nails digging into his broad, thick shoulders, as her body spasmed from each and every blast of seed in her cunt. One ride from him kept her cravings in check for as long as needed to get another. Michelle's lust for a thick white cock did not override her smarts, and knowing she had it good to be his collared bitch. Sharing him with three others tallied a small price to pay for the continued fuckings of a life time.

"Stick your fingers in there, and make sure nothing comes out," he huffed, slowly putting her back down on her feet.

Wobbly, Michelle stayed standing so as not to disappoint her Massa. Two fingers stuck themselves in her sensitive pussy, almost making her orgasm again just from the simple insertion.

"Had it special made for you, Michelle. You'll notice the symbol right away," he smirked, walking over to his suitcase.

It took a moment to pull out two plugs, specially made with an ivory knight symbol on the end.

"I've got one here for your pussy and one for your ass. You could enjoy feeling me inside you all night long," he commented, running the ivory creation across her ebony cheek. "You can imagine being Massa's house nigger, waiting in jubilant anticipation for when he decides to unplug you to top off the cum, and then plug you back up. Once your holes can handle it, both can go in you at once so you never know which hole I'll pick. I'm sure Valerie would enjoy the protein shake."

"Oh...fuck...that is hot, Massa. You want me to be your vanilla shake dispenser?" she moaned, kissing him.

Her tongue stuck into his, lewdly searching and fumbling around to makeout with his tongue.

"Stick it in me, Massa; plug your black bitch up full. I'll leave it in for breakfast like a good girl. You can even drop by, bend me over, and inspect me to see I obeyed."

He took the pussy plug and slowly inserted it inside her awaiting pussy. Michelle moaned like a bitch in love, feeling the plug fit inside perfectly and snuggly. Knowing Nik's seed would stay inside without any chance to leak out made her maternal instinct light up. If she were not on the pill, she'd be more than a little worried, and turned on, that in a few months she'd be puking in a toilet, signalling her rise to motherhood.

Nik slowly kissed up her pelvis, toned stomached, tits, all the way to her mouth where he made out with her passionately. They stayed in each other's arms, eventually falling asleep wrapped up in a tender embrace.

X

The next day, Nik and Michelle sat together in the hotel cafeteria while eating breakfast as if nothing had happened the night before. They both were dressed in their coaching outfits for the second, and final, day of the tournament. A few students from the school were walking around to get food, mixing in with the students from other schools.

"Two more games today, win or lose, then the long bus ride back to the city," Nik commented before chewing into an egg.

"How many of those are you going to eat?" Michelle asked, looking at the huge stack on the plate.

"I need a lot of protein. Eggs are a good source."

"You eat like a starving man," Michelle replied, sipping on her coffee. "What kind of eggs do you like the best?"

"Like style? Any, eggs just taste good. An omelette tastes good every now and then if I find the right cook."

"I figured you'd only eat the whites and have gallons of it in your fridge."

"I like the taste of normal eggs. I burn off enough calories lifting heavy to make up for the difference in whole eggs."

Nik took a bite of his toast before piling some of the scrambled eggs on top.

"I shouldn't judge. Honestly, I know for most of these kids this will be the best meal of the month," Michelle lamented.

"Good idea to tell them to wake up early to get first dibs. Some hotels are snotty about portion sizes late into the service."

"Experience, Nik. We booked the same hotel last year."

"I'd like to thank whoever donated the money for the trip," Nik said, now moving onto the home fries.

His plate took a dent as they sat and chatted but the mountain of food still looked like it'd topple over in an avalanche.

"What if it were Amanda?" Michelle asked.

She chose polite words in case a student's wayward ear heard their conversation.

"I'd shake her hand," Nik answered.

Michelle's eyebrow rose in suspicious surprise and she shook her head in disbelief.

"Seriously? Even after all the trouble and bother she has caused Valerie?"

"This is bigger than that. I can compartmentalize. Yes, she is a pain but if she did donate the cash then good for her. This is about the kids, not some political grudge. It is why I stay out of politics. I just do my job in the trenches and hope I do enough to get one or two of them off the streets."

"That is a sight I want to see. I bet it'd make Amanda crap her pants in shock or disgust shaking your hand."

"We will never know. She is not the one who gave the money."

"How do you know that?"

"You told me the bill got paid last year," Nik said between bites. "I only heard her coming around here this year. Seems odd she'd just donate to a random school for a random sport that few blacks even play. Knowing what little I know of her, if she did secretly donate to the school, it'd be to the basketball or football team, a black-centric sport at the school. No, whoever donated the money is close to the problem. It is the only idea that makes sense to me."

"You've got a sharp mind to think of all that on the fly, Detective. Okay, so it is not her. Still, I wonder who it could be?"

"When you find out who she is, let me know. Need more coffee? I need to refill my juice."

Michelle nodded her head. Nik got up and chatted with some of the team players in the drink line, prompting Michelle to look around and see a small semblance of peace and civilization of what could be if their school did not act as a battleground beacon inside a neighbourhood that could best be described as a demilitarized zone.

She wondered what life would have been like if she did not make the deal with the devil. There were no complaints in the life she chose, living a lie in a political marriage, playing the role of good, obedient wife for the cameras in order to receive prestige, money and a life of luxury.

Nik soon came back with two glasses, handing one off to Michelle.

"Thanks...so, why did you choose the school? I do not remember you ever mentioning it before," she asked, sipping the cold juice.

"I needed to get away from Japan. I had no experience back on this side of the pond. Therefore I had no references people would not turn their nose up at. A foreign phone number also did not help getting calls as principals never actually use an email despite asking for it. So, a 'friend' told me about a school ad he saw that looked like they'd take anyone. Bam, here I am. Until I get some experience over here, I'm relegated to a world of the seedy, shadow world where most of society prefers not to think about and ignore."

Michelle kept sipping her juice, thinking about his words.

"I wonder what it'd be like to teach in a different school," she mused.

"A lot more responsibility, that is for sure. I've never had so little real responsibilities than here. No one expects anything of us. It is an alternative school to keep those with problems outside of a regular school. No blood on the floor at the end of the day is a good day."

"It'd be nice to have students who are told to read a page for homework actually do it. I think I'd be lost if I did not have Sammy or the few who actually use their books to read than for toilet paper," Michelle huffed.

"Yeah, the system is broken, Michelle. What is Mo'neesha's deal anyways?"

"Oh, her, yeah she is a cunt," Michelle replied, not bothering to censor her words. "She is some fanatic hire that the previous principal hired a couple years back. Always looking to pry into people's business, ups her nose at others, and acts like her shit don't stink. Honestly, no one except a select few in her clique like her and would be happy if she took a hike. She really does not like you, Nik."

"Yeah, she made that plainly obvious one day in the halls," Nik stated.

"Just because we're teachers does not mean we're all on the same side. She has always had a stick up her ass about the white man. Honestly, would not surprise me if she got dumped by one early in life and held a grudge. Or she is pissed black men are not lining up to fuck her fat ass," Michelle replied with supreme annoyance. "You know, last year she tried to get me in shit because I wouldn't let her interrupt my class to discuss the midterms?"

"What is her deal with that, anyways?"

Nik kept scooping up parts of his food pile, slowly turning the mountain into a molehill.

"Power. She wanted to be the principal, or at the very least vice-principal. Valerie cannot stand her too but she has to play politics. She is going to give her just enough rope to hang herself with as examination head. Delaying tactic, or so she told me the other night."

"Funny, I thought you two would be 'discussing' other matters," Nik winked.

"Oh, we did, we had a long, energetic, exhausting talk about how happy she is with my mentoring skills."

Both teachers chuckled at the raunchy innuendo and continued chatting as they finished up their breakfast before the tournament resumed.


12