Whitewash High Ch. 26

Story Info
Gale's Rival Enters the Competition.
5.1k words
4.66
13.8k
30

Part 26 of the 38 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nik woke up feeling Valerie's face nuzzle into his broad chest. She looked completely at peace, resting there in complete safety, so safe that she had drooled all over him. He hit the alarm on his phone, the stirring waking up Valerie from her deep slumber.

"Morning, Massa," she yawned, her face not lifting itself from the makeshift pillow.

"You look beat still," he answered, stroking her hair.

"I know, don't remind me."

Slowly, her face rubbed its way down his muscular body, over the ridges in his abs, and down to her awaiting breakfast.

"Did you already cum on my face?" she asked, wiping off the semi-dried saliva from her cheek.

"You drool at night. I always tell you but now you'll believe me."

"Whatever. I'll use it to wake this up," she slurred, stroking off Nik's thick cock. "I never got this in the evening before I passed out, and I need a quickie."

Her mouth engulfed the head, sucking and slobbering on the Ivory Tower, immediately tasting precum. Nik laid back on the bed, hands under his head, as he allowed Valerie to enjoy herself without interference. He simply enjoyed providing her a nutritious, protein packed breakfast.

Dark fingers massaged his balls, cooking up the jizz held within, wanting to help get the quality at its best. After fucking for the past few months, she learned more than enough tricks to get the best out of her Massa, as well as what buttons to push when she wanted it quick or long. It also helped that Nik held complete control over his cumming, a unique trait he learned in the JAV industry.

"Baby, I need your batter so fucking bad right now. Fill my mouth full with your white jizz, just fucking cum for me," Valerie told him, aggressively, starting to wake up. "This white cock is mine and you know it. I've got bigger tits than Gale, and my black cunt milks you dry, 100% satisfaction every time."

"Want my protein for breakfast, nigger? Tell Massa what a good house nigger you are," he groaned, reaching forward to yank Val's lips away by her long hair.

She purred, tongue lashing out to try and lick the tip but his experienced eye picked just the right distance for it to fail.

"You know I'm the head bitch. I'm the harem alpha, Massa. I keep the other bitches in line, you kinky fucker. Michelle is a cuck, Gale is a wackjob, and Rai only cares about keeping you under her thumb. I keep them all in line like a good house nigger, making sure Massa's Harem Plantation runs smoothly so these balls are drained and satisfied."

"You're an ambitious woman, Val, wanting to be a harem alpha. You know that means your needs are always put last for the good of the harem," he tells her, smacking her face with his thick cock. "You can't just monopolize me. All the girls need to be kept happy and disciplined."

He shoved the cock back into her mouth, grunting loudly as her tongue immediately coiled around the veiny shaft. He let his stamina slip, allowing Valerie to enjoy the cream for her coffee. Powerful blasts of jizz slopped against the back of her throat.

Hair free of its restraint, she facefucked herself on the Ivory Tower, gagging loudly, wanting every millilitre of goo to ooze out of the tip and into her needy, ebony mouth. Once she felt his balls temporarily drained, Valerie winked at him and threw her head back. Loud gargling sounds emanated from her throat, and she let little air bubbles cascade the air zone above her lips. She did this until the smooth liquid slid down her throat naturally, making a new home in an empty, hungry belly.

"I needed this so much, baby," she cooed, sliding up his body to snuggle with him for one more moment. "I want to call in sick and spend the entire day in your arms but the school would burn down."

"Yeah, tough being the boss. Hey, were you serious a moment ago, about the harem alpha role?" he asked.

"Yeah, kinda, I don't know, it just came to mind and sounded hot. It is a harem, and my Massa does need a leader to keep us bitches in check."

Valerie purred, snuggling into his inviting, thick chest, trying not to fall asleep at the same time.

"You're right, you know."

"Right about what?" she yawned.

"Your assessment of the four of you, spot on. I shouldn't admit it, but it is true. Not everyone in a harem is meant to lead a harem. Michelle and Maya would assume Gale would be in charge, since she clings to me like a daddy's girl. But she is just that, a daddy's girl. She only cares about herself in conjunction with me. Everyone else's needs mean nothing to her."

"You need to buy me a better collar. I'm not much of a material girl but I am a rank whore. Why else would I become a principal so young," she laughed, kissing him passionately on the lips.

X

Michelle drove back home from work, tired and cranky from a bunch of gangbangers reading a porno in her classroom during free reading time. They took the 'anything' a little too literally. As her house came into view, she saw a familiar car in the driveway, as well as her husband's parked in its usual spot.

Stopping so they both could get out, Michelle sighed. Nik had been busy in Valerie's office afterschool and she really needed a good fucking. She did not want to walk in on this, but she also needed important papers she left in the bedroom. Walking inside, the silence confused her. Voices then perked up her ears but they were not the sounds she expected.

"So I told him to go punch the kid in the face. If he is going to bully you, stand up for yourself. I won't be mad at you for that," the unknown voice said, as Michelle got closer.

"Did he?" Ty asked.

"Left the punk with a black eye. I figured my number one lawyer would get my boy out of hot water if needed."

"Simple self-defence. Easy pro-bono to fill up my quota for the month...oh, Michelle...I didn't see you there...," Ty began to stammer.

"Hi, dear, I got home early to pick up some forms. Who is your friend?" she asked, curious.

"You must be the missus. Garret, Garret Taylor. I'm a friend of your husband," he smiled, standing up to shake her hand.

"Just a friend?" she commented, returning the handshake.

"That is a tight grip. She wear the pants in the family, buddy?" he teased Ty.

"Garret and I met during law school. I never introduced you two?" Ty explained.

"You don't have any white lawyers at your firm, dear. Who do you work for? If you're a lawyer, why ask my husband for a favor?"

"Sure she is a teacher and not a cop?" Garret joked. "Conflict of interest, doll. I don't want to represent my son and there be a problem."

"We do each other favors from time to time, Michelle," Ty interjected.

"Don't mind me, boys. Go back to your conversation. I just need to pick up some forms and I'll be out of your hair."

"I really should be going anyways. Wife needs me back home soon or she'll pitch a fit. You know how black women get," he jabbed Ty in the ribs. "The ball and chain will have my balls in a vice."

"You must have a loving relationship to be able to call her a ball and chain," Michelle enquired.

"She and I get along great, detective. Now then, I bid you both adieu. I'll see you tomorrow, Ty."

"Yeah, see you tomorrow, Garret."

Michelle waited for the white lawyer to leave, standing there, tapping her foot.

"What?" Ty asked.

"What do you mean, what?"

"Exactly. He is my friend asking for help. What is with the attitude anyways?"

"Like you don't know?" she replied in a sassy tone.

"No, no black attitude on me, Michelle. I had a shitty day at work today. I'm not in the mood to hear it."

"At least I don't bring my boytoy to the home to fuck in our bed."

Ty looked shocked.

"How did you know it was him?" he blurted out.

"Months ago I happened to hear you two doing it in the bedroom."

"I'm not ashamed of it. We both know I'm gay."

"But in our bed. I never once brought a guy here to sleep in the bed."

"No, just on my fucking suit," Ty snapped back.

"This is revenge for that? It was two years ago. Get over it."

"I did get over it. Look, this is nuts. We shouldn't be fighting over something dumb like this. I know why you're like this. He hasn't fucked you for a while, has he?"

"That is none of your business when we fuck. It is a complicated situation. Besides, I did not know you wanted the suck by suck analysis," Michelle snapped back.

"How complicated can it be? Just walk up to him, pull your skirt up, and grab his cock."

"It is complicated, okay? Leave it at that."

"Fine, whatever. I need to go get changed. I have a work function tonight. I told them you're coaching this week and can't make the other one."

"Thanks..." she said, softly, feeling embarrassed.

"Glad I'm not your student, Michelle. I'm the wrong color to get a chance with you, and I don't think I'd be able to handle the black rage when you're PMSing," he chuckled, walking off.

"Ty, what changed with you?" she called out.

"I don't know what you mean?" he replied, walking back to the living room doorway.

"Only a few months ago you were timid around me. Now you've got no problem standing up to me."

"Simple, Michelle, you changed the arrangement."

"Huh?"

She looked at him, confused by the statement.

"I told you before to be careful with your new boytoy. Shit is happening at work, major shit. If I don't fix all the problems you caused by proxy of fucking him, I'm out of a job. Maybe not today but sometime down the road if it leads back to us. I can't play the timid bitch anymore. For years it worked when I only had my job to lose from the professional embarrassment that my wife cheated with some random white guy."

"Only your job to lose?"

Michelle looked even more confused.

"Break up with him and stay as far away from him as possible, that is my professional advice. If you can't, for fuck sake keep things private."

Ty ended the conversation, walking away to get changed for his work function. Michelle stood there, confused, trying to put two and two together.

X

Amanda walked into the prison, arrogant and haughty as ever. She needed to see a client but it always annoyed her having to be walked around like a common thug by security. They say it is for her safety, and they are right, but she always felt the guard's eyes on her body each and every time. She got escorted to an interview room and the guard waited outside, grinning as he took a peak at Amanda's awesome ass.

"Finally, about fucking time you got here. I pay good money and expect high class service," the black man yelled.

"Right, and that is what you're getting, sir," she replied robotically. "I got you put in your own private cell the last time we spoke."

"How is my appeal going?" he asked, changing the topic.

"Same as last time, in the works. The wheels of justice turn slow but they are turning. Once I get my chance to present your case you can be home soon, and with your loving family."

"I cannot wait to get out of this place. Got money to make. Just make sure my whore of a wife keeps her trap shut to the media. I don't want any problems getting my career back when I take the field again."

"We have made it clear to your wife that any statements she makes can jeopardize your appeals and chances of early parole. She should not have any problem keeping her trap shut for you...I just need you to sign these papers. I was told my associates already filled you in."

"Fucking expensive fill in. Didn't know judges cost this much."

Taking the papers out of her briefcase and putting them on the table, Amanda's hands stopped in mid-slide at hearing the comment.

"You dumb motherfucker," Amanda instantly interjected. "Take too many hits to the head?"

"Watch your mouth, woman. I'm college educated just like you. I'm not dumb."

"Excuse me, but you do realize I cannot represent you now? You just insinuated bribing a public official with that snap comment."

"So what? This is what your associates told me."

"You are one dumbass nigger, know that."

Amanda went into her famed black rage, snatching the papers before he had a chance to put pen to paper.

"I'm not going to risk my career even if I knew 100% these walls were not tapped," she continued. "You now need a new lawyer, and your timeline just got delayed because that trap of yours couldn't just say 'yes, ma'am, thank you, ma'am, and we'd both be happy."

"I'm paying you a ton of money. You cannot talk to me that way. I'm BJ Preston, sports star extraordinaire."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, you play catch with a bunch of other guys dressing up in pads and hit each other. Do I look impressed? You'll be hearing from a different attorney, and I strongly suggest you keep your mouth shut from now on. Guard!"

She stood up, heading directly to the door, leaving the athlete in a huff. While the guard escorted her out, a different prisoner walked towards them to attend his own lawyers meeting. He looked to be in his fifties, shaved head, scarred up all over from rough living. He caught a look at the black lawyer and smiled.

"Afternoon, Ma'am," he commented, walking by. "Beautiful day, isn't it?"

"Hey, shut up," the guard said, pushing the man forward.

Amanda looked back, seeing the man wink at her. It sent a chill down her spine. He looked like a kind uncle, aside from the scars, but that sweet smile made her instincts sound an alarm. Walking away, instinctively she worked her hips. Her mind had already been warped enough from all her blowbangs and gloryhole gangbangs, that she didn't know she teased the white convict with her fine ass.

"Who was that?" she asked her escort, once they were through the security door.

"Him? Big Mac."

"He is named after a hamburger? What did he do, steal the secret recipe?" she laughed.

"He calls the shots on the white side of the prison. He is the big boss with the whites. He keeps them in line with an iron fist. Kinda scary how peaceful the prison got once he arrived."

She made a mental note to try and steer clear of him if she ever happened to be walking past again. Grabbing her stuff from security, she headed outside to her Porsche, looking every bit as glamorous as a supermodel. Taking out her phone in the safety of the car, she called her husband at the office.

"Get the job done, Amanda?" he asked, picking up.

"No, the dumb nigger happened to tell me something I did not want to know. You're going to need a new lawyer to represent him."

"What did you do this time, Amanda?"

"Me? I just told you he blurted out something he shouldn't have."

"Something you should have been ready to cut off. All you had to do was hand him the document, get it signed, and we'd be a cool million richer. You could not even do that. I'm quite disappointed in you lately."

"No way, nuh-un, no fucking way are you putting that on me. I am not some mystic with seer powers to see into the future and know he'd open his yap. Get one of the lackeys to come and handle it. I need to be in court soon."

"I read your calendar. You've no clients in court today."

"Pro-bono job I randomly picked up. Putting in my hours you so nicely reminded me before I always get behind on. Look, I do not want to be late. We will talk about this at home tonight."

"I'll be staying late at the office again," he replied, coldly.

"Fine, then let us talk about it now."

"There is nothing to discuss, Amanda. Do not screw up again. This is your second mistake. The first being those meetings you missed earlier a few months ago."

"And what happens if I make mistake number three?" she asked, legitimately shocked at the topic.

"You'll be finding new employment."

"You would not dare fire your own wife," she yelled.

"I would not be firing my wife."

The coldness in her husband's tone left Amanda speechless.

"All our years of marriage and poof, gone, snap of a finger because I missed and few meetings and some dumb motherfucker could not keep his yap shut?"

"No, it is poof, gone because my wife is losing sight on what my law firm is trying to accomplish. We can bring the white man to his knees and make him kiss our feet. That is what all this has ever been about, power, complete and utter power to make a better future for our people. I'll do whatever it takes to make it happen. For years you never missed a beat, but we're coming to an important junction in the company and cannot afford any missteps."

Anger leaked out into Amanda's bloodstream, her face distorted, and her fist clenched. However, the moment the cartoonish steam would vent from her ears arrived; she took a deep breath and gathered herself.

"Okay, dear, you're right. I've been led astray recently. I'll do better to correct my mistakes and better service the firm. Work hard tonight to bring down the white man's corrupt, decaying power structure. I'll go home and fix this situation."

"I'm happy you're remembering our purpose. Enjoy your evening, sweetheart."

The cellphone went dead and so did any look of kindness or civility on Amanda's face. She felt betrayed, backstabbed, completely rejected after all she toiled and sacrificed for him and the firm.

"I'll show him. I'll burn his fucking firm to the ground and piss on the ashes. You've pissed off the wrong black bitch," she said to herself, looking in the rear view mirror. "I'm the best attorney in this entire shithole of a city. I think it is time I expanded my range of cliental and become a cosmopolitan woman."

Despite her sudden addiction to whoring out to any pale skinned cock, her boast was not without merit. Regardless of the ideological bent of her husband's firm, it held a lofty top 5 position in the state. Every month she ranked top 3 in billings, motions won, and trials won.

"I'll play the good wife again and slowly recruit some high powered clients for when I go my own way. Speaking of which...I think I need to have a private conference with the judge on my current case."

X

Gale walked off the stage, waving and smiling wide. Every move she practiced in the mirrors for hours, every pivot and flex, and each level of eye contact all executed perfectly. She had agreed to the competition as a tune-up before her big showing in a few months. A lot of pros skipped the small events, focusing only on the bigger prizes and paychecks. Not her because Gale craved the edge. Her ego would not allow her to be beaten by anyone, let alone 'her'.

"Going to win all the lower-tier competitions again, Gale?" an annoyed voice called out to the Asian sensation as she stepped off behind the stage.

"If you cannot rise to the challenge of beating me, Cammy, you do not deserve to win," Gale smirked.

The Latina looked hot, and not the fuckable kind of hot. That Latina Heat got stoked, and she looked pissed at Gale's cocky attitude.

"One of these days you'll lose and you'll feel like the peasants," she commented in her thick, Spanish accent.

"Sure, but not today. I went on last and no one hit the spots like me. I'm absolute perfection," she smirked, arrogantly, flexing in front of her rival.

"I'll beat you at Worlds this year, you can count on it."

Cammy bumped chests with Gale, staring her down. They were both the same height, same hair length, and same build. If not for one being Iberian and the other Japanese, people could confuse them as twins.

"Alright, ladies, all back on the stage for the awards," a director announced to the competitors.

Cammy and Gale were the last to go on stage, still fronting to the last second. Out in full view of the crowd, their demeanor changed on a dime, waving and kissing to the audience. Under the stage lights, their perfectly toned, feminine muscles were displayed. Their bodies were built tight, to where a Marine could bounce a coin off their stomachs.

"Give our competitors a round of applause," the host cheered.

Cammy and Gale stood out because they were the big fish from a big pound, showing up to compete against small fish in a small pond. The other girls looked fit, sleek, and wet dreams for many, but they did not have the same muscular pop the two seasoned vets had.

12