All Comments on 'Whitewash High Ch. 26'

by EnglishTeacher

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AguniAguniover 3 years ago

Hmmm. Did Amanda find her stud?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Getting bland and going nowhere

Amanda's scenes are hotter than those in the harem for some reason, feels like Nik and his bitches scenes are just rinsed and repeated leaning more to romance relather than the hardcore shit they use to do. Nothing like how they where in the first ten or so chapters.

Is Amanda going to be some side character slut for white dicks or part of Nik's harem. Voluptuous black woman should add variety to his stable composed of mostly wonder women accept for the busty Indian. who I've almost forgotten about as she hasn't been featured in scenes that often. Could have used those Valarie slice of life chapters where nothing was going on.

These wonder women u add to the harem seem the same just different skin colours and accents, like a psudeo copy and paste. Casual use of raceplay making it boring, use them in steamy and more raunchy sex scenes like you did in the beginning or how you do it with Amanda's which feels more fluid and less cringy.

Honestly don't know where this story is going as this court case is being dragged out for what seems like forever, side characters having more and better scenes than the main character and now there's problems with Gale and her Yakuza business while Nik is in no way 'hardened' or ready to get his hands dirty again as you have for shadowed few chapters back.

Instead it seems like he has gotten soft and does less than any other character in general despite being the main character. That Susy bitch is just an annoyance. I trust she is 18 already. If she's not getting fucked by Nik, what is she here for?. Plot development or a side character that has some obscure role like Amanda?.

I'll keep checking if this gets any better, and hope this review doesn't discourage you from writing further.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love your writing

For what it’s worth, I love your writing and your stories and want you to continue. You’re great at what you do and your stories keep me cuming back for more. My only criticism is a selfish one, I just wish that your stories were longer. I understand you need some downtime but please come back and continue both Whitewash series, they are my favorites.

Big fan

R.A.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnglishTeacher@EnglishTeacher
Update: January 28th, 2024 There will not be an update this month, or for the foreseeable future, so all series are put on hold. Sorry to disappoint all my fans, but my free time has become limited and I don't have the time to put into writing at the moment. I don't want to pu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES