Whitewash High Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Third place goes to Cindy Schiffer, give her a round of applause," the host said.

Gale ignored all the small-fry awards, thus ignoring the host, until it got to the top two. Her or Cammy, they were the logical final pairing and it did not disappoint her expert analysis.

"Our runner up, and our final two definitely put on a show for our great crowd tonight at the fitness expo...Catalina Anna Maria Monica de Espana!"

Cammy kept smiling but inside she felt the punch to her gut. Second place again to her rival felt like a broken record that kept spinning even though everyone knew it was broken.

"Our winner, and defending champion, Kelly Gale!"

Gale graciously accepted the trophy and flowers from the host, hoisting both in the air. Behind her were the dejected looks of all the losers, all but Cammy who only sneered.

After the awards ceremony quieted down, most of the contestants got changed in the locker rooms. Gale grabbed a large duffle bag from her locker, having already planned to win the competition.

"Congrats again, Gale, another trophy for your display case. How many is it this time?" Cammy asked, already stripped out of her competition attire.

"Come by the gym and find out for yourself. I put them all on display. They bring in major customers that want to train with a winner."

"Even in victory you're a cunt."

"I might be a cunt but I don't go parading around as 'Queen' of Women's Fitness," Gale snapped back.

"The press gave me the title and I ran with it. I need every marketing dollar possible."

"You're lucky I'm not Spanish or else I'd usurp your title."

"We'll see. You just focus on bringing your best to Worlds. I want you at your best when I wipe that smug look off your face."

"Start lifting heavier you're..."

Beep Beep...Beep Beep...Beep Beep...

Gale's phone rang, coming from her jacket pocket.

"Moshi Moshi?" she answered.

Cammy listened in but understood nothing. The entire conversation was held entirely in Japanese, but she did notice Gale did not sound pleased.

"Baka!"

That word Cammy did understand and she winched at the sudden, thunderous boom that pierced the locker room. Gale smashed her hand against the locker's door in anger. It spooked the other girls, giving them extra incentive to high tail it out of there. The Iberian remained changing, casually, unperturbed, and not caring for one moment if it pissed off Gale.

"You tell them they better fucking show up."

Gale snapped the old style flip phone shut.

"Good to know your life is not perfect," Cammy smirked.

Eyes narrowed, breathing intensified, if looks could kill, she'd have massacred a village.

"I'll see you next show. Hasta luego, puta."

Cammy left Gale to her rage, knowing she got all the jabs she would get before diminishing returns sunk in.

"Damn, motherfucking, pieces of yellow shit!" Gale's inner monologue shouted out. "I will rape their fucking corpses with a pike and stick their head on pikes outside my office! Betrayers, I'll turn them to ash. They fucked with the wrong Yamato!"

Her fist slammed into the locker one more time, and again, and again. Grabbing her stuff out of the locker she used, Gale quickly dressed and then slammed the locker shut. Her mood had gone from joyous to sour in five seconds, and now she couldn't wait to get on the plane home.

X

"Judge Albany, your clerk said you were free at the moment," Amanda asked, stepping through the judge's door.

"I am and I am not, Mrs. Baxter. Something I can do for you involving the Robinson case?"

"No, your honor, I came wondering if there was something I could do for you?" she smirked, immediately sitting down.

Amanda let her skirt inadvertently rise farther up her leg than normal.

"There is nothing I need from you, Mrs. Baxter, unless you're wanting to be demoted to clerk," he said, noticing how her skirt hiked up.

"I have a friend, let us call her Sofia. Now Sofia dropped a folder that innocently saw a certain judge meeting with some special ladies. Would this information interest you?"

Judge Albany stared at Amanda, sizing her up. She had a reputation for mind games and ruthlessness, doing whatever she wanted to get her way.

"I have a friend named, Kerry who could be interested in this information. He would need to know which judge Sofia discussed first."

"I think that can be arranged, Judge Albany. May I call you Patrick?" she asked with a sultry voice, slowly unbuttoning the top of her blouse. "It is quite hot in here, Patrick. You must be sweating buckets underneath your robe."

Judge Albany raised an eyebrow, curious at what Amanda wanted. Obviously she was trying to seduce him but for what cause?

"Price you pay for wearing the gown and holding the gavel. I like my uniform. It fits me well."

"I think over the years we've been too adversarial, Patrick. I think we need to change that."

"By talking to your friend Sofia?" he replied.

"That, but I know working in the office so late can get lonely, and I do not see a ring on your finger."

She slid one ebony finger down her neckline, slowly over the tops of her milk chocolate tits. Her eyes never wavered from his, licking her lips seductively.

"Did I ever mention I go to the gym?" she continued.

"Never."

"I do not get to go as often as I like but a girl needs to keep her figure," Amanda stated, strutting gracefully towards Judge Albany. "People always underestimate the amount of protein needed in the diet to get fit and strong."

Amanda kneeled down in front of the judge, slipping off her jacket to allow him a better view of the top of her tits.

"Your milk bill must be quite high?" he asked.

"I'm always looking for new suppliers," she winked, lifting up the judge's gown to get at his pants. "Know one that can steadily deliver? I don't want to lose my feminine gains because the delivery man came late."

"I think I know someone who can deliver every day."

Amanda smirked, feeling up the bulge in his pants. Her face changed, shocked. Fingers traced down, farther, more, until she gulped.

"I...I like regularity...," she stammered.

She had sucked and fucked some long cocks in the gloryholes but this one felt bigger than all of them. Pulling out the white beast, it had the heft of a gavel to it. Not wanting to show fear, she immediately kissed the cockhead, moaning. Tongue sticking out, she sucked on the tip, twirling it around. Someone did not wash underneath the foreskin as Amanda tasted the nasty smega housed within.

Undeterred, she kept licking and twirling the head like a lollipop given to her by daddy. Both hands kept behind her back, she gave off a submissive allure, happily pleasing the white authority figure. Judge Albany let his head fall back on his expensive, plush office chair, groaning in pleasure at the high class suck job. All those unknown glory hole suckfests had paid off in more ways than one.

"You like your fat, white cock sucked by a skanky, black lawyer?" she asked, sucking loud and proud.

Her jaw already started to hurt at his size. Was the man a pornstar or something?

"Just keep sucking, but move under the desk," he told her.

Looking to the side, she forgot how easy it would be for someone to walk in on them. Cock still in her mouth, and without skipping a beat, she moved underneath the large desk. She also felt a fabric land on the back of her head, suddenly covered by his gown.

"Keep sucking, those lips are like heaven. Your husband is a lucky man."

"Fuck him," she stated. "And shut up about him, your honor, and just enjoy my pro-bono services."

Five minutes into the delightful blowjob, there was a sudden knock at the door.

"Come...come in..." Judge Albany answered to Amanda's surprise.

"Judge, you've been recalled earlier than expected," his clerk announced. "They need you in half an hour."

"Right, I'll make sure I'm there. Thank you."

The sudden chance of being caught sucking him off publicly caused Amanda's pussy to moisten, and a large rush washed over her body. It felt good, too good for her career. Once the clerk closed the door, Amanda could feel the effect it had on the judge, as his pale cock blasted a hot, thick load down her ebony throat. She choked, taken by surprise as the semen assault hit her tonsils without warning.

"Fuck...cough...try to...cough...warn me...next time," she hacked, the cum spilling out on his pants and her chin.

"Now that is a good way to get that protein. Wow..." he gasped out, so turned on his cock remained hard.

She wiped the last bit of cum from her mouth and sucked on the fingertip, moaning audibly.

"I know you have to go back to court, your honor, so consider this a taste of how we can improve on our combative relationship," she smirked, deviously.


12