Whitewash High Ch. 30

Story Info
Nik and Michelle Go Back to the Beginning.
5k words
4.72
12.1k
29

Part 30 of the 38 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When did this place get all swanky?" Michelle commented, driving her sports car into the porno shop parking lot.

"I guess they've been upgrading their clientele since the last time we've been here."

"It has been way too long, Massa. It still gives me shivers when I think back to the first time you brought me here. Collar fits like a glove," she added, stroking the leather collar.

"It was the only time I brought you here. We have not had a chance to come back for another round," Nik said, getting out of the car.

"Not my fault you're a stud who fucks every piece of ethnic ass that saunters in front of him," she teased.

"Not all of them. I haven't come close to fucking Amanda."

"That's because you know Valerie and I would turn you into a eunuch."

"I'd still have Gale. My tongue is enough to please her," he winked.

The pair walked into the shop, noticing the manager on duty at the counter. He nodded his head, half paying attention while reading a porno mag.

"Busy place now," Nik observed.

"Must be that time of night all us pervs come out to get their loot," Michelle added. "I already know the flick so we won't be too long browsing the wares."

She led the way through the rows upon rows of smutty movies, all the way back to the area they went to when they first met. Her fingers danced along the many titles, all from the same company, and all starring the same actor.

"You really do like watching me fuck other women, don't you?"

"Nah, Massa, I just want to learn some pointers on how to be a better whore for you. I saw the reviews on this one right here. Is it true she drank your piss at the end?"

"I plead the fifth on that one."

Michelle cocked an eyebrow, surprised he would not just admit it.

"Anywho, I'm going to rent this one for us and get the booth. I've got you all to myself tonight. No kids interfering with our fun like on the second soccer trip last weekend."

"I got the condoms like you requested," he said, patting his jacket pocket.

"Mmmmmm, just what I like to hear. I've been thinking of a kinky idea I wanted to try out tonight. Alright, time is wasting," she continued, pulling him towards the counter.

Plopping the movie onto the counter, Michelle ordered up the booth, passing along her credit card.

"Don't I remember you two before?" he asked, paying attention to their faces.

"Maybe?" Michelle answered. "We were here before but a long while ago."

"Guess you're not friends with her then. Nevermind."

"Friends with who?" Nik inquired.

"I said too much. Just don't leave too much of a mess. Read the signage. We're not held legally responsible for anything you do in circumvention of those rules...oh, and uh ignore the noises you hear."

Michelle looked at Nik, puzzled, while he shrugged his shoulders. Michelle grabbed the video and led the way. She never noticed the random stares and glances she got from the other customers in the shop. Their eyes lingered on her body as the couple went to the video booth hallway.

"Adding another girl to the roster?" one of the customers asked, putting a magazine on the counter.

"No, they are just a kinky couple I figure. She still runs her show alone. You're in luck though, last copy of this issue," the manager said.

"Dude is hung like a horse. I don't know how he keeps it in his pants. I bet it was the only job he was suited for. I can't imagine swinging that club around at a normal job."

"He'd need to. Hate to break it to you but this is a greatest hits edition. Guy retired a while back. All you're seeing now are reprints of his past work."

"If these issues keep selling out, here is hoping he was smart enough to work out a primo royalties deal."

"Doubt it. Pornstars are not known for their IQ," the manager replied.

X

Nik and Michelle walked into the dark hallway. One hand felt up her ass as they walked, eliciting soft moans and giggles from the black school teacher. However, the giggly mood hit the brakes once they turned the corner to their booth hall. Packed tight, a bunch of men waited in the hallways like they were lining up to see the newest Star Wars or grab the hottest new console on the market.

The couple clued in when what they thought were the sounds of a loud porno happened to be more real than fiction.

"Fuck...fuck...yes...gape me open, you cracker fuck, fucking gape my ass wide. Leave me hollowed out only for your white cock," an eager voice screamed out. "Don't worry, stud. I did not forget this thick piece of meat in front of me...Glug...Glug...Slurp...Smack..."

"Someone took our gimmick," Michelle whispered.

"She upped our gimmick. I don't share. This girl is happy running a train."

The pair squeezed on by without any hassles from the gathered men. None of them tried to get a free grab of Michelle, completely outclassed by Nik's towering physique. That and they were smart enough to know they'd get their bread buttered without a fuss if they patiently waited their turn.

They slipped into their booth and Nik promptly locked the door. He also took the plugs from the floor, sliding them into the walls. No free shows for the hallway crowd this time.

"Jealous?" Michelle giggled.

"Safety."

"Now I have a better idea, Massa," Michelle said in a sultry voice. "How about we give the hallway a professional show. Make me scream loud enough we show up the whore in the other booth."

"You want me to fuck you like the girls in the video?"

"Oh yeah, ravage your horny teacher, Massa. Why don't we pretend Mr. Knight is back in his senior year and he wants to whitewash the cheerleading coach. How does that sound?" she teased, licking her lower lip slowly. "I know it has gotten me fucking wet thinking about it."

Nik shrugged his shoulders knowing he had done films with worse plots. He thought for a moment, giving his head a scratch, then nodded. He gave Michelle's body a once over, thinking of a quick and easy idea to start things off.

"Just don't expect a JAV Award winning script," he joked, taking off his tie, and messing up his hair to look younger.

Michelle stood there, waiting in anticipation. She enjoyed their kinky roleplays as Oreo Girl but now they were going to put on a real exhibitionist show against an unknown, unsuspecting competitor.

"Miss Black, can I ask you something?" Nik said, walking up closer to Michelle.

"What can I do for you Nik?"

"I want to thank you for all the inspiration this season. I worked so hard because of your practices."

"Awww, thank you, Nik, but I did not train you. I trained the girls. You must mean them."

Nik got in real close, staring Michelle directly in the eyes. Even though she knew this was a roleplay, she could not help but melt at his possessive eyes, feel the intense, sexual heat from their bodies being so close, and her knees start to get bendy.

"No, I mean you. I watched all your training and it is a shame a body like yours doesn't go home to a Mr. Black."

"Maybe I like my men to be called Mr. White," she cooed, feeling her body get hotter.

She placed one hand on his strong chest.

"I can fill that hole," Nik answered, reaching around to place a dominant hand on her ass.

Porno logic. It never worked like this in real life, but they were living out a fantasy so who cared if it did not sound like an overly pretentious script?

"Mmmm, no wonder you were the star player on the team if you were swinging a cock like this around," she said, feeling up Nik's cock with her free hand. "It is massive. If I knew your cock was this big sooner, I could have been your personal trainer...your personal cheerleader."

Soft, ruby lips whispered the last remark, wanting to get that Ivory Tower hard and thick quickly. Nik kept pawing at Michelle's ass through her work skirt, flirting along with her. He took his time with the foreplay, wanting to add a little JAV flair that differentiated itself from North American porn. His other hand felt up her stomach, rubbing over the hard core muscles.

"I am going to college soon. I'll need the extra training during the summer to take my game up a level."

"Great, we can work up a sweat together," she purred.

Her lips moved in close or a kiss but then broke off before touching.

"Fuck, this cock is so big. Even the girls on the squad never knew about it, or else they'd gossip endlessly. I can't wait to suck on it. You want my black lips servicing your thick stud cock?"

"I want your mouth, your cunt and your ass, Miss Black. I want to whitewash those black holes of yours," he whispered in her ear. "I'm going to take you to Whitewash High and you'll never want to work at another school."

"Keep talking dirty to me, stud. Show me how well you learned from sex-ed class," she cooed, pushing her body into his hands. "Swirl me up good."

Her own hands played with Nik's hair, and ran along his masculine chest, feeling the raw power in those muscles. What can Michelle say, roleplaying or not, a strong chest always made her knees weak and cunt moist.

They could hear the whore in the other booth, so loud it conflicted with the porno being played in their own booth. At this moment, a petite Asian girl squatted in front of the actor, mouth open wide as he slapped her face with that thick Ivory Tower.

Getting a little rougher, Nik continued fondling and groping Michelle's body, making sure she felt owned and loved. The foreplay enticed her senses. She would do anything, say anything, to feel the orgasm make her legs numb. What else is new with her? Lifting up the tight dress skirt, Nik turned Michelle around and pushed her up against the wall. Her tits smooshed against the hard wall.

"So, Miss Black, are you ready to get your cunt whitewashed?" Nik stated, raising his voice so the voyeurs in the hallway could overhear.

"You know black women lust for a white cock. Why else do you think I did all those crunches? I'm not training to please a black man," Michelle replied, raising her voice as well.

Nik's finger rubbed against her naked pussy. So wet, so enticing, it slipped right in without trying.

"Wearing slutty lingerie, you want it bad. Don't worry, you're primed and ready."

With one hand pulling on her long hair, Nik pushed into Michelle's needy cunt. No resistance, no hesitation, no friction, it slid in like her cunt milked a bottle lube a moment before.

"So big, Massa. You're so big. No one else is as big as you," she moaned out.

Putting the show on full blast, she did not hold back the volume. No hiding it like during the soccer trip. She made sure all the men in the hallway were jerking it to her before they got with that other black whore.

"Your black cunt is sucking me in, Miss Black. You don't want to wait, do you? You want all my white seed right now."

"Yes, yes! Give me a white baby! Fill my womb full. Fuck me until you give me a mulatto kid," she screamed out in pleasure.

Nik's thrusting went from the tip to as far as her cunt could take his cock. Every thrust filled her to capacity, and still she pushed her ass back into his pelvis to try and cheat another inch in there. Both hands rested on the wall for balance, and also so she did not accidentally slam her face against it. Nik's grip was tight but in the heat of the moment, eating the wall would not be fun.

"I'll give your greedy cunt the milk it wants. You're a good negress. You know how to properly treat your man."

"My eighteen year old stud fucking the cheerleading coach," she added. "I'll even cook you breakfast in the morning, and suck you off while you eat. Just make sure you leave my holes dripping with your potent seed."

Leaning in, Nik stuck his tongue out, licking underneath Michelle's ear. He found one of her weak spots. Her knees started to buckle from the tonguing, already on the verge of orgasming a couple minutes into their fuck.

"Scream for me like a good negress whore should for her man. Let those pervs in the hallway hear what a properly trained black bitch sounds like."

Michelle's moans were strong, fierce, as the orgasm kept building. She sounded like a wild animal being tamed, reaching decibels beginning to drown out some of the booth whore. The tips of her fingers bent against the wood, eyes were closed, jaw clenched, then bang, the orgasm came.

"MASSA!" she screamed out.

Fluids started to leak against the wall. Nik made her squirt like a fire hydrant thanks to the combination of his powerful cock and their shameless exhibitionist display. Normally happy in the voyeur seat, it felt good to tease the unknown faces beyond the locked door. The cunt in the other room better be happy it got all that built up cum she stoked the fires for.

"Oh Massa...Massa...fuck...wow...I've never squirted that hard in my life before," she said, falling back into Nik's body.

One hand kept holding her hair while the other reexamined her beautiful body. She leaned all her weight against his powerful frame, trusting him to care for her in this moment of exhaustion.

"Fuck, Massa, why are your hands so magical? You're keeping my cunt on edge from groping me," she cooed.

"They were made for taming negresses like you. How many days did I daydream in class about ravishing your body? All those cheer sessions I'd watch, seeing your firm ass stick up in the air while you led them in stretching. Why build a body like this without a man to enjoy it?"

Nik started unbuttoning Michelle's black dress shirt, revealing a lacy, red bra. It added a nice contrast to her chocolate tits. His fingers slid underneath the soft fabric, fondling those lusciously large tits. He rubbed her enlarged nipples between his fingers, letting her senses enjoy the torment.

"You white boys are always wanting to touch a girl's tits. I bet you'd fondle them all day if you could," Michelle purred.

Her own hands reached back, trying to massage any part of his body she could reach. When she could not get a firm hold of his torso, she moved instead to his arms, feeling his large biceps and forearms.

"With arms like yours, Massa, I think you should be the one training me. I could learn a thing or two, especially if you have me bent over a bench, ass in the air for hardcore workout."

"Knee on the bench, pulling down your shorts, and a moist pussy to shove my cock in there sounds like a wonderful warmup to me."

Nik placed both hands on Michelle's shoulders, pushing the teacher into a squatting position. He did not turn her around, however, instead choosing to slap his filthy cock over her shoulder for an imaginary cover pose.

"The question is do you have a shocked or horny face for the camera," he asked her.

Michelle pretended the wall had a camera and made a shocked face, like she never knew a white man could be that big. Thinking for a moment, she switched, trying to put on a lustful pose, biting her lip for that extra bit of visual appeal.

"I think both could work, Massa."

Michelle's breathing grew more ragged. Not just from the orgasmic high but also smelling the mixture of musk, cum, and pussy juice hanging over her shoulder. She needed him inside her again.

Turning around, she nuzzled the cock tip with her cheek. No hands, no lips or tongue, simply rubbing it around with a cheek. It felt both slimy and hot against her soft skin. She could feel every vein pumping blood to keep the Ivory Tower erect.

"After a good workout, a girl needs a protein drink," she told him, letting the head slip into her mouth.

Loudly she gagged on the cock. The whore in the other booth sounded like she did more talking than sucking, so Michelle had to up her suck game. Slipping and sliding all over the shaft, her tongue cleaned off all the delicious pussy juice and drying cum. The sweet taste gave a boost of energy, making the teacher suck even faster and louder.

Glug...glug...slurp...glug...slurp...

The perverts at the far end of the hall would not hear Michelle, but those closer to their door got an earful of the black beauty mouth fucking Nik's cock.

"Oh yeah, I've got a real fat one in me now. You want to gape open a nigger whore, big boy?" the booth woman screamed out. "I'll make your dream a reality. Dump it all in me. Make me spill it on the floor and clean it up with my tongue."

The booth woman sounded more and more depraved in her fun. Nik and Michelle had no clue the number of men she drained since they started their own fun, nor how many she drained before their arrival.

Glug...glug...glug...schlick...slurp...schlick...plop!

"Your Ivory Tower tastes so good, Massa. You're the biggest white man I've ever met. I've got quantity and quality right here just for me," Michelle said, winking at Nik.

"It is why you're going to keep coming back for more, you dirty, teacher slut. I think I'll get myself into trouble so I can spend detention with you every day next week."

"Yeah, I'll make sure you stay in all month. You're a bad boy. It is my job as an educator to make sure you turn out on the straight and narrow."

Feeling Nik's hand grab some of her hair, Michelle purred up at him, kissing the air towards him.

"Facefuck me, Massa. Give my throat a good fucking. I want to feel your superior cock down my throat like a sheath."

She said all this as he slapped her face with his huge cock. Each smack made her juices flow more. Her only regret was forgetting to bring a bottle of water because they were on target to fuck until closing.

Nik kept slapping her ebony face with his ivory cock. Their contrasts turned him on fiercely. Watching her engulf his cock down her bottomless throat made it even more erotic. With one hand on the back of her head, he helped the slutty teacher suck him off loudly, all while watching the porno on display in front of him.

He remembered that scene. The girl was an old hand at the porno game with the studio. Never once did she legitimately complain about being stretched out too much by his large cock. She took it like a champ, all business, back the next day ready and able to get the next scene going. Then poof, she disappeared and he never saw her show up for another production again.

Michelle's slurping brought Nik's mind back to reality, one where sometimes he thought about wanting to film their sexual adventures for posterity. All four girls had the looks, physique and faces for the camera. Bobbing up and down wildly, the exhibitionist aspect of tonight's play time added an extra fire in her pussy. She wanted all the cum from his churning balls.

"Just like a proper cheerleader, sucking off the star player. The cheer coach especially knows to service the team captain after a big win," he told her, pulling out for a moment.

"Every point we win by, that is a load of cum I'll take in my holes. We are going to be here all night from the final scoreline," she purred, feeling his cock slap her face some more.

Shoving it back down her throat, Michelle made gurgling sounds to add a little flair to her cocksucking. No cum did not mean she could not pretend a mouthful got the mouthwash treatment. A cumshot a day made for a good cure to a sore throat.

"Enough foreplay, back up against the wall, bitch," Nik told her.

Smiling, Michelle raised up while sliding her body over Nik's. She made him feel her heat and passion as her tits rubbed over his abs and chest. Her hands massaged his sides and arms. Wrapping a leg around his butt, she made sure to get intimately close to spice up the command.

"Time to fuck again? This is why I love fucking the captain of the team. All that youthful energy to fill me full," she commented.

They completely lost the plot, the literal plot of the roleplay they started. First time? Not the first time? Just a student? Star player? Who knew anymore, not that it mattered. They only added the storyline to tease the men waiting their turn with the faceless whore.

12