Whitewash High Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll ask them to add more holes to this booth next time, so I can suck and jerk off a trio of you at a time. I don't want all this pent up cum to go to waste. I need to feel your thick, white butter glazing my ebony skin," the whore yelled out. "Mmmmm, how many have I fucked tonight? 30? 50? I fucking lost count. You cracker studs know how to pound me senseless. Don't worry. I'll drain every one in line."

Michelle leaned against the wall, waving Nik forward while staring at him with fuck me eyes. Her other hand rubbed all over the torn open top. Tits exposed to the stale, erotic air made her nipples bullet hard. Hooking under her right knee, Nik stretched his bitch into the lewd standing position, perfect for getting that extra inch inside her needy pussy.

"I lead by example during the team yoga sessions. All for making sure I can be flexible enough to let your creative mind go to town," Michelle groaned, feeling his cock slip back inside her. "Oh fuck, I feel so full...mmmm...ughnnnn...yeah, right there. Keep going that speed, Massa. You'll make me squirt again. You want your dirty girl to squirt all over you a second time?"

"That's right, I want my bitch to soak the floor and make the janitor wonder what happened in here. You're always so fucking tight. I gape you wide all the time but you keep staying tight. You're still ruined for any other man in this world."

"My black cunt doesn't need another man to fill it. I'll keep milking yours dry every night. Give it to me, Massa, fucking ram me until I'm a mindless fucktoy tonight. Fuck, fuck, yeah, just like that," she aggressively said.

Nik's hips kept bucking back and forth, giving her the animalistic ramming she desired. Michelle did not want a rose petal romance. She wanted the hardcore, the depraved, the look back in three years and blush at how much fun she had. Her hands pulled at Nik's hair, dug into his shoulders, scratched up his chest, all to release the developing sexual energy as another orgasm built up.

"Every single fucking time you make me orgasm so quickly, Massa. I found the perfect stud. Quick and often. Fill me up now, Massa. I want to eat the sperm from my cunt," she spat out, saying anything that came to mind.

This trust to say anything without shame or hesitation became a keystone of their taboo relationship. They never worried about being offensive or laughing. Never did they hold back due to perfectionism, trying to find the perfect sex line each and every time for fear of sounding too cheesy, too lame.

Soft white lips kissed and suckled along an ebony neckline, adding another assault on one of Michelle's erogenous zones.

"I'm going to squirt...fuck...I'm going...going..to squirt!" she screamed out, definitely loud enough for the whore to hear. "Oh yes...yes...keep going...I need this...fuck my cheerleader pussy, stud. Fuck me, Massa, I'm your black bitch!"

He kept kissing her as he pounded away, keeping up the rough and tumble pace. His cock felt great, felt on edge and ready to fill the needy eager womb full of the white cum it craved. Michelle accidentally found an erogenous zone of Nik's, scratching his back in just the right place he never told her about. This sent him over the edge, cumming reflexively. The tight cunt clamped down making sure not a single drop leaked out. It wanted every swimmer to lay siege to the egg housed inside.

"Yes...oh fuck yes...so warm...so good...more...please...don't stop...fucking me...Massa..." Michelle slurred out. "I need more. I can go until sunrise..."

Despite cumming, Nik did not stop his pace and rhythm. The sensitivity he felt made his pleasure senses light up like a Christmas tree. Her pussy felt amazing clamping down on him, milking him of every blast possible. Even when the chamber fired nothing, his cock stayed hard, patiently waiting to be reloaded.

X

A few hours later, the door opened to their porno booth. The smell of passionate, raw, kinky sex billowed out into the hallway, mixing together with the stench of liters of cum emanating from a few booths over.

"That felt so good, Massa. I don't think I'm going to be able to sit for a while. I'm going to need to lay down in the back of my car," Michelle commented.

She breathed heavily, her bust expanding outwards, and looked disheveled in her hastily adorned clothing.

"The dry cleaning bill is going to suck too. Maybe we can..."

Michelle paused in mid-sentence, looking at a black woman leaning against the video booth hallway.

"Maybe we can what?" Nik asked, coming out of the room, fixing his tie. "You didn't finish the sentence.."

He looked over and saw her too.

"Oh shit."

The woman looked up, startled, despite clearly breathing hard and coming down from a euphoric high. She tried to be clean and tidy but her expensive suit had visible cum stains all over it.

"Oh shit," she replied too. "What are you two doing here? Were you two? Shit."

"Looks like Miss Uptight Cunt has a secret fetish," Michelle smirked. "I'm going to enjoy every moment of this. What did I hear her say, screaming it loud enough to get the cops called on us if the manager wanted?"

"Shove it, nigger, here is the kettle calling the pot black. Massa this, Massa that, we both have the same fantasies," Amanda quickly snapped back.

"Fucking hell, will you two cool your jets. We do not need to be fighting over this," Nik interrupted, being a voice of reason.

"Your boytoy is right," Amanda stated. "He is smarter than he looks. I thought he was just a brainless jock. Thanks for proving me wrong."

"Don't mention it," Nik replied, half-sarcastically.

"We can pretend this event of show and tell didn't happen. I'm sure as a teacher you've been forced to play that game with your students before."

"I teach high school, not elementary," Michelle replied.

"Fine, fine, whatever. The point still stands. We forget about this and go our separate ways. No one needs to know about our personal desires, especially our husbands."

"And this is not suddenly going to be used as ammunition against me during another hit job in court?" Nik asked.

"My lips are as sealed as they were on the cocks in that gloryhole...okay, actually sealed. You know what I mean."

"Sure, fine, nothing happened. The manager turned the volume up way too loud in that booth. Just artistic expression accidentally put on public display," Nik said.

"Thanks for confirming my initial suspicion. Don't ever play poker, Mrs. Jackson, you can't keep your emotions in check."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Michelle asked.

"You forgot our lunch together? You were fiercely defending the man standing beside you. I always thought it odd a woman who knew a man for such a short time would get so steamed. You train your house niggers well, Mr. Knight," Amanda smirked.

Michelle folded her arms and let out a huff. Nik just shook his head.

"I am back in high school. I am literally back in high school," he thought. "Small miracle that Valerie or Gale were not here. I'd have a full-on cat fight on my hands."

"Well, I need to be off. It was nice chit-chatting but time is money, and I have important business. I can't be showing up looking and smelling like a bordello. Oh, word to the wise, Mrs. Jackson, don't be surprised if your secret is not much of a secret. I had my suspicions at lunch. Some people understand the symbolism behind a fashion statement, especially when analyzing the timing it magically appears."

Amanda sarcastically waved and left the pair. They waited a moment in silence before heading out themselves so they would not be seen with Amanda. Outside in the cool air, Nik just sighed, shaking his head.

"At least that chapter in our lives is over. Who would have thought she'd become a wanna-be pornstar," Nik said.

"You mean a whore."

"Fine, a whore. Doesn't matter. She is off our back now. Wow, this does not happen every day."

"And to think we were competing to upstage her, her of all people. I don't care how many cocks she took in there, I got the better end of the deal," Michelle smirked. "I might have enough energy left to put on the Oreo Girl costume for you. Are you going to be the evil Cracker, looking to whitewash Ebony City?"

"I want to see you in a cheerleader outfit again," Nik winked at her. "Next date here, I think I'm going to insist on it, handlebars and all."

Getting in the car, the couple drove off back to Nik's place for more fun. The night was still young.

12