All Comments on 'Whitewash High Ch. 30'

by EnglishTeacher

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MEGA_AJMEGA_AJover 2 years ago

Amazing story as always, but it's been so long since I read the first time they went to a glory hole together, which chapter was it in? Honestly you might want to put an author's note at the top saying which chapter it occurred in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad to see you back uploading your works, very interesting way to bring two of the storylines together but I am tremendously curious to see what the other girls would say about this.

EnglishTeacherEnglishTeacherover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the suggestion, AJ. For this chapter I actually did leave a fun hint in the description part by saying they are going back to the 'beginning'. Chapter 2 is the specific chapter.

I'll definitely take it under advisement if I do something similar in the future.

Anon: It definitely will be an interesting conversation when the time comes. Place your bets on which one will be more concerned than than others.

damnmedamnmeover 2 years ago

Now this is what I'm talking about! Last chapter you gave us Skinamax softporn. This chapter you gave us JAV Hardcore edition. You have redeem yourself, good sir! Please keep them coming.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnglishTeacher@EnglishTeacher
Update: January 28th, 2024 There will not be an update this month, or for the foreseeable future, so all series are put on hold. Sorry to disappoint all my fans, but my free time has become limited and I don't have the time to put into writing at the moment. I don't want to pu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES