All Comments on 'Whitewash High: Rising Sun Ch. 03'

by EnglishTeacher

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hope to See More

I enjoy your series so far. However I was hoping to see more of the main storyline. I want to see if Suzy gets added, but now that Anri is in the story, I wonder if she comes back into the main storyline. Or Kaze Yamato.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really Fucking Good

I just started reading your work recently and have been on a binge ever since, and i'm just commenting to let you know that your stories are fucking amazing and I eagerly await more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Cant wait for you to continue the normal Whitewash High story, add an Arab girl please.

FabGMxFabGMxover 6 years ago
Nice

So thats how he ended up embroiled with the yakuza. Im guessing that Gale its related to them somehow. Good, keep working.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
Had to go back...

Went back and decided to reread everything. Given all the clues so far I would have to guess that Kaze Yamato is in fact Kelly Gale. And this night was the start of her "obsession" with Nik. It kinda makes sense the more I think about it. My only question is does Nik know it yet, I know it was alluded to a few times.

EnglishTeacherEnglishTeacherabout 6 years agoAuthor

@c4vetteman: I can neither confirm nor deny your sluthing on an open comment. I want others to sluth about too without me spoiling anything. But feel free to use the ‘contact user’ part of my profile.

Reminder to other readers, keep the comments coming, whether here or in private. It is always welcome and is the lifeblood of a writer.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
I expected that.

I want to stay surprised so i expected you to not confirm or deny it. I think I figured out the other side story you mentioned to me in another comment . But I will keep that to myself for now.

EnglishTeacherEnglishTeacherabout 6 years agoAuthor

@C4vette: Feel free to email me and I’ll tell you if you’re right or not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnglishTeacher@EnglishTeacher
Update: January 28th, 2024 There will not be an update this month, or for the foreseeable future, so all series are put on hold. Sorry to disappoint all my fans, but my free time has become limited and I don't have the time to put into writing at the moment. I don't want to pu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES