All Comments on 'Whitewash League Ch. 01'

by EnglishTeacher

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
redpowerborgredpowerborgover 7 years ago
Great Story

I loving both series

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
YES!!

This was fantastic, hot and absolutely entertaining! Keep up the good work!

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Loved It

The Lady's of Whitewash High would be buying every Copy. Love the story and the fact you make making fun of Super Heroine's Fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loving it

Love the depravity of the story and hope we get the asian and indian women from Whitewash High as I want to read about them both getting bred either in this series or Whitewash High.

Also love the fact that there is a series involving white men breeding black women as there too few of those on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good start to anew series.

So far a good start to a new series. A couple of spelling problems, but good read. Hope you keep both series going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOL

Damn that was funny... man talking about something different nice little gift to start this new year and as alway was hot, i think i know who are the judge and Ebony Angel. Hoping than the next chapters of WWH and now WWL keep coming, and thanks alot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

When is the next one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wwhigh

really enjoyed this looking forward to next issue of whitewash high

FrivolousFrivolousabout 6 years ago
Funny.

Not sure if the humor is intended or not, but it's really quite funny in a very sardonic way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnglishTeacher@EnglishTeacher
1359 Followers
Update: January 28th, 2024 There will not be an update this month, or for the foreseeable future, so all series are put on hold. Sorry to disappoint all my fans, but my free time has become limited and I don't have the time to put into writing at the moment. I don't want to pu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES