Whitewash League Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can suction some out to refrigerate it for me later, my black bitch," he said, kissing her.

Perversely, he forced the woman to snowball her own breastmilk with him. Most of it drooled out onto their bodies but he didn't care. His goal was to leave them gaped and leaking in front of the cameras, to put on display what will be done to others in the Ebony League. Why beat the shit out of heroines when turning them into faithful, loyal fucksleeves was more exciting and beneficial?

The Massa groaned out involuntarily, clutching onto Wonder Negress' strongly. Eager, quick, forceful licks entered into his asshole. Without asking or prompting, Oreo Girl was face deep in his ass. A year ago, no one was rimmed out. Oreo Girl took it to the next level. She tried to get every millimeter inside as possible. Physical limitations prevented the entire tongue sliding in, her nose and face mushed into toned ass cheeks.

"Oreo Girl is a naughty one. I didn't know you girls were this kinky. I won't take it easy anymore," he commented.

"Don't hold back, Massa. Use our bodies as you see fit. We're your Negress' now. We'd not sully ourselves on TV, fucking a cracker, if we didn't want to be his bitches. Show the new heroines what is in store for them if they ever have the fortune to meet you on the street. So many young, nubile, fertile wombs for you to wash clean," she preached.

Wonder Negress' tone turned to that of a preacher, as if The Massa were her god. Dark fingers stroked and massaged his body, rubbed his muscles, treated him like a king. Some on TV found the act disgusting and degrading for a proud black woman to perform for a white man, and others thought it disgusting and degrading for any woman to perform for a man. A few concerned citizens thought it was an act, some kind of hardcore ploy. A year ago they had fucked for twenty-four hours, literally fucking him unconscious to save the day. They hoped it was all an act to lull the man into a false sense of security.

"Fuck me, Massa," Wonder Negress said. "Fuck me. I want to be your priestess. Make me your priestess so I can give your love to the people. Give me a second child to suck on my spare teat, to show the women of this city that a happy life is one as the breeder for crackers, for massas."

Oreo Girl heard the words, smiling as her lips kept kissing and worshiping her new owner's puckered asshole. Their cunts were soaked. It was the perfect time of the month to bare children. Luck or fate, the moment he spears them and shoots galleons of his potent seed into their unprotected wombs, the deal will be sealed. A second child will be conceived.

Cameras flashed and recorded every hot second of it for the viewing audience. Station's ratings skyrocketed to all-time highs and record breaking numbers. More and more people tuned in, as well as those in outlying cities as the buzz was everywhere on the internet. The more the two heroines worshipped the villain, the louder the internet blew up.

The artistic community was already on the cutting edge. Images of the heroines, all proud and glorious in their government sponsored propaganda pictorials, were taken and warped. They were used as inspiration for the lewd, perverted imaginations of erotic artists. This is not to say there already weren't dirty pictures of the women, but now they became racialized. Message boards lit up requesting myriads of cuckold porn, seeing a strong white bull giving it to black women in ways their men can't hope to compare.

The entire city collective was under attack from a new kind of enemy. The attack wasn't mundane like a bank robbery or a military assault. It was insidious, targeted the sub-conscious and struck a chord with the bleeding hearts. With every thrust of The Massa's cock in the awaiting pussy of Wonder Negress, the people's minds were being fucked. Some would be repulsed but some would be excited and turned on. For every wet pussy and hard cock from the performance meant one more convert sympathetic towards the interracial pairing. The Massa was a supervillain so even if he was tarred and feathered with shouts of racism, would he even care?

Wonder Negress's long hooker boots began to scrap and tear on the hard concreate. Each thrust of the massive endowment caused the woman's body to shake off its foundation. Each thrust forced her to squirm around, to find a more comfortable position that allowed her to take her lover fully without the ragdoll effect. Oreo Girl sat within arm's length, legs open, and fingers fucking herself to orgasm. Large splashes of female ejaculate hit her partner-in-justice square on the head.

"Fuck, Massa, you feel like you're getting bigger inside of me," Wonder Negress screamed out. "You've ruined my pussy again. Not even the biggest dildo on the market was big enough to feel after you ruined my virgin pussy last year."

"That is not the only hole being ruined today, my beautiful black bitch," he grunted.

With ease, he pulled out and slammed into her lonely asshole. No words could describe the passionate scream caught on camera. The orgasm that wracked her body was immediate, powerful, and turned the woman into a living fleshlight. All senses were lost. The Massa could freely move the woman's body parts around like a toy as she passed out from the intense pleasure.

Oreo Girl looked on in wanton need, biting her lip in jealousy as she wanted to be fucked unconscious as well. She wanted the fat, white cock to stretch her open and ruin her pussy, her ass, even her mouth. The sick, twisted, part of her mind even wanted her jaw to be dislocated while servicing her Massa.

"We've been good girls, haven't we, Massa?" she cooed. "We took care of your sons, kept our holes chaste for you, and even dressed up special for our international TV wedding." She crawled over slowly, seductively, never letting her eyes leave his. Wonder Negress' body was positioned doggy style, allowing Oreo Girl to rest gloved elbows on her back. Hands on her chin, gazing at her man, everything needing to be said was done through eye contact.

One cameraman got bold, walking up closer for a better shot of the action. Oreo Girl slid her drenched pussy all over Wonder Negress' back, slowly inching forward towards the white supervillain. Fingers raked into the spandex outfit, like a cat stalking its prey. With great flexibility and strength, legs spread forward, opened, giving The Massa a new hole to ruin. Oreo Girl used her friend's body, her ass, like a stool, allowing herself to present a finely crafted, whorish body to the man that conquered her heart.

"Such a good Negress, Oreo Girl. Going to make your friend jealous that your Massa is fucking you on top of her, letting my cum drip from your gaped out, ruined pussy onto her open holes? Going to make her beg and plead for me to rotate fucking your holes?"

His hard shot out and grabbed the woman by the neck, choking it with controlled, experienced fingers. He took a long drag of her pheromones, smiling delightfully. The heat, the passion electrified the air. Devilish eyes stared at him in lust and affection. Soft moans escaped quivering lips. Even with only a simple choke, Oreo Girl's pussy began convulsing in orgasmic pleasure. It took all her superheroine might and willpower to not break like Wonder Negress.

"P...Plea...Please..." she whispered, voice choked off from the powerful hand.

The Massa leaned in closer to hear the hushed words.

"Fu...fuck...me...Please...I'm your Negress bitch," she said with pride.

Their faces were zoomed in, on full display for the home audience. No fear, no horror, no disgust shone on her beautiful face. Even with mascara and makeup smearing ebony skin, the heroine looked like she enjoyed every second of the abuse.

The audience didn't see the penetration, only her mouth opening in a stifled scream and her cheek resting against his. They could see the slight jerking of their heads from sexual movements. The Massa never let his fingers loosen up on her neck. The woman's kink meter shot past ten as she put her life in his capable, trusting hands.

Even when a galleon of sperm coated her womb, leaking out of her gaped pussy into Wonder Negress' holes, and her body shook in pleasure, those fingers kept complete control. A final kiss, tender, romantic, broke the hearts of many of the heroine's fans. Calling it a defilement or awakening depended on which side of the fence the viewer was on, but it was finished.

Both of their wombs would incubate another superior child, giving the man a bigger and bigger family of future supervillains to whitewash the next generation.

12