Who a King Must Do Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My proudest whore then," he switched gears and ripped away the sheets between them. The silk fluttered to the floor at the opposite side from his clothes and Anduin took in the body he previously could only imagine.

With no shame he admitted that Jaina was his earliest fapping fantasy. As a priest, he had seldomly masturbated and felt bad after every time, but when he remembered her body, especially when she used to run around with an uncovered midriff, he could only get erect.

Her skin was as taught as ever, milky white and stretching over a slender figure. Large breasts sagged to the side slightly, following the curvature of her body, crowned by pretty pink nipples. Between her legs she had a blond, freshly shaved landing strip. Had she wanted all of this to happen from the start?

Anduin licked his lips as he kneeled between her legs, her pussy seemed eager to be devoured, he had waited the whole day to speak to, let alone fuck her and he hadn't cum once since leaving Stormwind. Certainly, waiting a little bit longer couldn't help. Jaina's eyes on the meanwhile lay on his cock, she stared at it with her lids wide open.

"It's so big!" she gasped a longing gasp leaving her as half of her lower lip got tugged behind her teeth in a sexy little bite.

"You look like a proper slut right now, Jaina, are you sure don't want to be a slave instead?" he asked, grabbing his cock and pumping it a few times. A fat drop of precum dribbled down the tip, to the arch mage it seemed like delicious nectar at that moment and she desired to taste it.

"I submit to you, doesn't that make me both your queen and your slave?" she asked. "Either way, I am your whore, so I am willing to suck you off like one." Glancing at his girth again she added, "Or choke while doing my best."

"Shall we put that to the test?" he asked, laying down with his head pointing towards the foot end of the bed. Pulling her body over his, the arch mage soon caught his drift and followed his lead. Soon, she was sitting on his face with his hands resting on her ass. It didn't quite measure up to Aclysia's or Tyrande's, but Jaina's curve were still far above most humans and even elves Anduin had ever encountered.

Without further words, Anduin extended his tongue and licked once over the entire length of her pretty labia. "Oh fuck," she gasped on top of him. She was swollen heavily with need down there and a cascade of juices met him, having only waited for the first stimulation to spill out.

Jaina's pussy lay on his tongue sweet like honey with a hint of mint. Doubtlessly, the latter was some aftertaste of whatever help she had been using to get a shave this smooth. Anduin didn't care, he just wanted to have more of it and the coercing moans that went along with it. "Anduin, oh, yes! By the Light!" she reached for his cock. "By the Light!" she gasped when even two hands didn't cover the entire thing. Then her lips were around his head and she started pumping as she went down as deep as she could. It wasn't even a third of his entire length.

Nevertheless, Anduin groaned. Even the clumsiest of blowjobs would have made him feel good after two days of abstinence. He didn't even relief himself in that time, where it previously seemed morally wrong to do it, it now was simply beneath him. Now he had a giant load to blow.

In the following minutes they simply worshipped each other's nether regions. His tongue was long and sharp, penetrating deeply into her wet and tight folds. He imagined his cock inside them as he pulled out, circling her clit and gaining a series of moans vibrating around his head in reward.

At first, Jaina kept up with his efforts, but soon her own lust clouded her mind. The minimal bobbing of her head slowed, first stopping her attempts to get deeper and then she just halted and moaned. Even her hands were still.

While Anduin was deeply flattered that he managed to shut down the sexy mages brain with his tongue skills alone, this was not the behaviour of a slut there to suck his cock. If she had been one of his slaves, he would have had her walk like a dog for three days in punishment. He lifted one of his hands of her behind and then brought it back down with a loud 'SMACK!'.

A sharp pain filled Jaina and she resumed her movements hastily. Not quickly enough to escape a second slap to her ass, however. Anduin could still feel the aftershock jiggle on her flesh when he did stay his hand again.

Pain wasn't the only thing that Jaina must have felt at that, judging by her sudden increase of moans. Mere moments later, she stopped sucking him once again, but this time it was accompanied by a muffled scream as her thighs clenched down on either side of Anduin's head. Enveloped by the quivering of her soft legs, muscles rapidly convulsing just like her pussy around his tongue, the High King continued to eat her out throughout her orgasm.

When he felt the spasms stop, he rolled her off him. "A-anduin..." she started to pant apologetically.

"Call me what I really am to you," he demanded, interested in what she would come up with.

"...my beloved future husband and master forever," she corrected herself after a moment of thinking. She coughed before continuing, "The one who I should have seen as my only desire the moment he turned of age." There was an element of overplay there, a want to make these words please him as much as possible, but the essence was true. After spending years unhappy, Jaina was ready to put all of her eggs in one basket to try and escape the abyss she had descended into.

"I am pleased with that," Anduin hummed. "What is it?"

"Please, let me make you cum. You don't need to eat me out, just sit back and let me even the score," she said in a sexily pleading tone.

"No," he told her, grabbing one of her legs, stretching it until it rested on his left shoulder and straddling over the other one. Cock in hand, he dragged his head through her glistening pussy. She moaned.

"Was my blowjob that bad, Anduin?" she wanted to know.

"That's not it, although Tyrande will need to show you how to worship my cock properly," Anduin told her. "I have not cum since coming to Kul Tiras." He stopped his explanation there, trusting Jaina would figure it out immediately. The load he would shoot would be truly thick and if any one time was guaranteed to get someone pregnant, that was it. Not that Anduin intended to stop at once, he would fuck her until her pussy was raw and there was so much seed it oozed out. "This is your last chance to back out. I will mark you the moment I cum inside you, both with my powers and my heir."

Jaina let out a single laugh that was quickly replaced with a deep groan of desire as his cock bumped against her clit. "I wouldn't back out now if it killed me Anduin, I want you, I want to love you, I want you to show me the way. Make me submit, master, make me submit with your cock." What she said was clear, but she underestimated just how much of Anduin's now legendary reputation as a lover was true.

He took it slow with pushing inside her, she was tight from neglect and the fact that no one as large as Anduin had entered her before. Her mouth opened in an series of moan as she was filled up with the enormous rod. Aftershocks of her previous orgasm suddenly rolled over her again, her breathing becoming chaotic. "Halfway in," he told her, enjoying the shock in her eyes. If she wanted to say anything, it was lost under a wailing moan. When he finally did hit her pelvis with his balls, Jaina was clawing at the sheets. He pulled back. She came again.

"OH LIGHT!" she screamed as Anduin just stayed perfectly still inside her, letting her wringing pussy work the three quarters of him still inside. It felt amazing. The folds gripped on so tightly it was only possible to move thanks to the absurd amount of sexual fluids she was leaking. His balls became sticky just by being close and he was certain that the bedsheets they were on had to be washed thoroughly after they were done, seeing how they were already damp with sweat and pussy juice.

Anduin began to move again as Jaina was riding out the coattails of her orgasm. He began with small and slow thrusts, then small and quick, finally he pulled back bit further and gyrated his hips a bit to reach nooks and crannies that usually got less attention. He built up the strength throughout the process, until the wet squelching of him pushing inside caused her body to shake.

She was laying half on her side, hips raised from the sheets a bit. It was her instincts that made her do that, a submissive gesture that allowed Anduin to push into her more easily and would make his seed flow into her more easily once he finally came inside. All of her weight rested thusly on her torso, where her tits jiggled satisfyingly with the High King's every thrust. While Anduin kept using her leg as a handle, Jaina's hands were busy massaging her own breasts.

"I'm...I'm cumming again," she panted. "Oh Light, Anduin, I didn't...I should've..."

"It doesn't matter, you are mine now," he growled, voice rising from deep within his throat just like his seed boiled up from his balls and was about to shoot up his shaft. "Say it, scream it!" he demanded as a couple especially hard thrusts shook the entire bed.

"MASTER!" she did scream it, so loud that Anduin didn't doubt half the castle could hear it. "YOU ARE MY MASTER! I LOVE YOU ANDUIN! MAKE ME YOURS, BREED ME, MASTER! MASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Words failed the former arch mage, now sleeve for the Alliance's High King's cock and his alone, as she threw her back out. The pleasure was so intense, it stopped her from breathing, an orgasm of unknown intensity accompanied by something else fried her perception. From her pussy, no her womb, were Anduin's seed was now filling her, outwards a wave of void magic washed through her.

Everywhere it touched she felt like her body became an erogenous zone. The air itself was causing her to cum even harder, like little matches spend warmth to a single hand. Anduin's continuous spurting of a load five times that of a normal man was more like an inferno that consumed her whole. The mane-like tendrils sprouted around her pussy lips as the wave reached her head, eyes glowing with a deep purple as she completely and utterly devoted herself to the worship of this man and his cock for the rest of their life together.

She collapsed on the mattress, sluggish eyes looking up to Anduin. His muscular chest was heaving and glistening from sweat, but he seemed ready to continue on. "...Master..." she started, Anduin was ready to hear a plea to stop. "...Use this...proud whore's...body as you need..."

He looked at her with deep satisfaction, then he started moving again.

He could have changed position, could have given her air to breathe, could have done something that would cause Jaina's brain to be given a moment to think about what she was doing again. However, his goal was to etch into the arch mage this very feeling of submission to him. If he didn't strike her while her love for him was still hot, it may cool into something normal. Normal was just not enough, he needed her to be a submissive freak. She had showed the capability, now it was time to hardwire it into her. The best way to do that, was through this torturous pleasure.

So, he fucked her mercilessly. Her pussy was now stretched well around his cock, still tight but easier to move in. He moved with the reckless abandon of someone out only to cum as soon as possible. Jaina, was laying on front of him, only groaning and moaning as she salivated on the sheets with an ecstatic face. He came a second time, then a third, each time the arch mage managed to find her voice again for one more scream that echoed through the halls and let the palace know the decision the daughter of the Lord Admiral had made.

"KNOCK ME UUUUUP!" she screamed at the fourth time, as if she wasn't pretty much guaranteed to be pregnant at that point. Both of their bodies were tense like the string connecting a dockyard crane to a box of wares. What he pumped into her was still worth at least twice that of the normal male orgasm, the Light making sure volume and fertility were maintained in Elune's approved master of whores of Azeroth.

Anduin's sweaty grip slipped of Jaina's leg a few seconds after the last spurt had been delivered deep into her womb. He fell backwards, his cock thankfully being only semi-erect at that time and making his exit an easy thing. He caught himself on his elbows, seeing Jaina's upper leg fall onto her other, she was like a doll with no control over her own limb. Her pussy was a raw-fucked red, convulsing randomly like the arch slaves whole body, muttering deep adorations for her master as her state of perpetual orgasms slowly subsided. Cum, white and thick, oozed out from her gaping hole.

"Thank you..." Jaina managed to formulate something again, "Thank you, Anduin, for saving me."

"It was my duty and pleasure, Jaina," he said, dragging his exhausted body next to her and embracing her naked form.

12