Who a King Must Do Ch. 32

Story Info
A feint for a foreign mission.
3.1k words
4.76
5.2k
3
0

Part 33 of the 73 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
466 Followers

"Mooooooore," Baela gasped, feeling the cum leak from her well-fucked pussy. Her short, curvy body was forced into a constricted posture. With her master's strong arms reaching under her angled legs, elbows on the same level as her knees, and hands folded behind her neck, she was completely at his mercy. She could move her arms, wiggle her bum, but that was about all.

Anduin was holding his green-skinned, shortstack cumslut of a size queen, right above his mighty member. The thick white semen was dropping from her cunt in vast quantities, as he had cum inside her five times in a row already. At this moment, he was busy rewarding her. During the last month she, along Valeera, sometimes Aclysia, and K'ara, had been going back and forth between Stormwind and the far north of the Eastern Kingdoms. It had been a series of covert diplomatic missions, that now, a week after Anduin's visit to the strip club, had hopes to come to a successful end.

"You want more, Baela?" Anduin teased, feeling the ready tongues of many of his slaves on his cock. Writhing on the floor in front of the throne, they were taking advantage of the little pause. Vereesa, who had still not completely given in but was willing to do more and more depraved things by the day, Mizzy, her little mouth was unmistakable in its technique, and Yrel, serving with zealous enthusiasm.

"I neeeeed mooooore," the black-haired goblin gasped. Lowering her just a little bit, her greedy pussy came in contact with his cock again. Immediately, she started rotating her hips, as best as she could. "Inside me, put it inside me, please, Master, split me with your gargantuan cock! It's the best cock in the whole world! Make me even crazier for it! I love it, I love you, fill me up! Fill your shortstack cumdump!"

He didn't need any more motivation. Splitting her folds, still tight despite the rough fucking she had already received, Anduin grunted. Penetrating a goblin or a Slutstud affected gnome was always a phenomenon. Their tiny bodies should have been downright incapable of taking someone as massive as Anduin into their constricting cunts. Yet, they were, without any real pain or damage.

Once inside her, he immediately started thrusting. A leisurely pace, one that he could keep up while remaining seated. It still made her bounce, her large tits jiggle. "Yesh... Yesshhhhhh," she slurred, tongue hanging past her sultry lips. Her stomach was slightly swollen from all the seed she had received and a light bulge could be seen wherever Anduin's cock travelled during the repeated penetrations.

"Reward her," he instructed his other slaves around, indulging in each other and the sight. K'ara and Xal'atath answered the call, the naru and the old goddess approaching from opposite sides. Tongues were soon caressing the sensitive, long ears of the goblin, while hands dug into her sizable chest. They pinched her nipples or just groped aggressively. In this absolute state of cock-drunken ecstasy Baela was in, even the slightest touch registered as pure lust.

The constant orgasmic quivers around his shaft created a heavenly sensation for the High King. The slaves on the floor kissed and licked Baela's and his own sexes at every little pause. Whenever they caught a spare drop of his cum, they moaned, but it was never enough to make them cum. Those lowly sluts on the floor weren't allowed to get themselves off either. They could only continue in their subservient action.

Anduin was a gracious master. When he felt his next orgasm approach, he said, "Share in her sensations," and then pumped a sixth, no less massive, load into Baela. All of his slaves around suddenly began to scream, as they felt the cum as if it filled their own wombs, shared through the proof of their submission marking their cunts.

Legs caved, eyes rolled up, pussies gushed, as all of Anduin's present harem had a collective orgasm. The goblin herself squirted heavily, expanding a puddle of pussy juice already present from previous climaxes she had.

Anduin couldn't resist, had to further ravage her and everyone else around. Suddenly, he stood up, Baela still impaled by his semen-sputtering, enormous erection. With movements of his arms and hips, he made the thoroughly bred ex-pirate queen bounce. Every new deep-penetration, every new wave of his cum, caused the greenskin to send out another spurt of pussy juice. Her head was rolling around limply, her tits jiggled and the soft meat of her thighs and ass pressed against her master with erotic intensity.

All of his sex slaves that had previously just been writhing, were now thrashing, screaming as they felt the hammering as well. They were all women of immense beauty. The only people that could rival each one of them were other members of Anduin's harem. Although gorgeous before, the constant fucking and proximity to the High King had made their looks so outstanding that even songs about them couldn't describe them if they spent a thousand verses on them.

All of those beautiful, powerful ladies were nothing more than wilfully enslaved sluts in that moment. Moaning for his cum, thirsting for it, pumping fingers into their cunts, hoping to feel the emulation pulsing through their slave marks even stronger as the High King easefully brought them to multiple orgasms. Together, they defiled his throne with their lovejuices, couldn't help but scream Anduin's name and their boundless, pure adoration for him, their master.

Anduin's balls also tightened again, with renewed intensity, when his orgasm had barely ended. Baela's body continued to do nothing more than tremble, her insides milking him as spasms went through her pleasure-wrecked nerves. Having reduced her to this practically comatose state, black-out drunk on sex, he regarded the reward session as complete.

Her pussy was still gripping him tightly every centimetre he lifted her, until he had completely pull out of the shortstack. The contents of her expanded womb began to fall in huge drops, gooey drops. He placed her on the floor, where Maiev and Yrel quickly crawled forwards. With one benevolent gesture, he allowed them to taste the overflow from between Baela's legs.

A gesture that had a double meaning. He prepared himself for the inevitable sting of pain. Delivered to his lower back, a poison drenched needle was quickly and covertly rammed into his skin and then retracted. Nobody but his harem noticed the gesture. Valeera had discarded of the needle before anyone else got the chance to see it.

The poison acted quickly. Colour drained from his healthily tanned body, a change so easily visible, as stark naked as he was. More apparent than that even was that High King's erection went down, something unheard off in recent months in the court. The second the king had disrobed on his throne, he did not stop fucking until the court session was over. There was always some slut attending his hard cock.

Thus, it becoming flaccid, was more cause of concern of the gathered nobility, than anything else. Well, until Anduin collapsed onto his throne, clearly breathing with difficulty. In a fit of not entirely faked panic, the court session was stopped early by Xal'atath. Although Valeera was technically the highest member Anduin's harem around, being his second wife, his third wife was much better at making people think the right things.

Genn was handed the reigns of the government, while his harem began to carry them out. Of course, the old wolf was also in the know about this whole plan. Anduin was carried to his apartment, feeling his consciousness slowly pull from him, until he focused his own body with his power. The poison was purged with utter ease, colour and libido returned to him within moments.

"As necessary as that was, I really disliked it," Valeera gave to protocol, seriously disliking that she had to hurt her beloved. She was given quick recompense, a kiss and the privilege to fall to her knees and attend the newly invigorated dick. The blonde blood elf soon wrapped her deep red lips around his member and begun sucking.

"I didn't enjoy making you do it either, but this needed to be believable," Anduin gasped as he grabbed her with both hands and guided her movements. "I'll be in Silvermoon for several days, in all likelihood, and nobody can catch on to that."

Indeed, Baela's mission had been to secure him a meeting with one of the leaders of Silvermoon. Now that he had a time and place to be, he just had to get there and Sylvanas could know nothing of it. Her retaliation on her own allies could be terrible and Anduin would not risk it. As such, they had faked an incident where he collapsed. The public would be presented a story that the changes his body had gone through had put him in a weakened state.

Given that nobody really understood what immense power Anduin had awoken in himself and the ways it affected him and his surroundings, people would have no choice but to believe it. While they thought he was resting in his chambers, and Genn lead the Alliance in his stead, the High King would go to negotiate with the blood elves.

Genn would be assisted by all of his slaves that stayed behind. Most importantly Jaina, who was looking at her husband getting sucked off. The first queen of Stormwind was laying in the massive bed that had replaced the old one, as large as some farmer's house. It needed to be so massive to allow the High King's entire harem to sleep with him, in addition to the random slaves he took to his bed because they tickled his fancy that day.

Jaina was absolutely stunning, her face continued to grow more beautiful the bigger her stomach swelled with Anduin's heir. In her seventh month now, the bulge was impeding her movement quite a bit and stress of all kinds was best avoided. To both of their mild displeasure, this included a limit on how rough they should get during sex. Except when she really needed it, they were avoiding proper fucking. Not that they didn't engage in perverted activities otherwise.

Her breasts had grown just a little bit more since they started producing milk, but were still wonderfully firm despite their size. Their sight never failed to make Anduin groan, and his queen smiled widely from the reaction. Supporting herself on a large pillow, she sat up, presenting her wet cunt between wonderfully thick thighs. Jaina had definitely gained a bit of weight from the pregnancy, but it was only visible in all the right places.

"My Master," his queen purred for him, rubbing her pussy to the same rhythm he was fucking the blood elf's mouth, "Watching you dominate one of my fellow slaves makes me so hot. By the Light, I can see how... mhm... how its getting her off as well, the depraved sounds of her throat make me so envious." Jaina's moans and the sounds of her feverishly working fingers rivalled that erotic gasping and gagging from Valeera.

Anduin didn't know which of his wives and slaves to look at. At the masturbating, pregnant Jaina. At Valeera, sucking him off so fervently while he thrust into her throat, her long, elven ears blushed adorably, despite the debauchery of her actions. At Aclysia, the Eredar Twins, Baela, Fenella, K'ara, Maiev, Mizzy, Shandris, Tyrande, Vereesa, Xal'atath or Yrel, having fallen to the floor around his feet and pleasuring themselves and each other.

The ultimate decision was to look at none of them, close his eyes, and take all of their moans in equally. He even stopped gripping Valeera's head, let her finish him off. A proper sex slave, the speed at which she deepthroated him didn't decrease from his own thrusts. 'I love sucking you off, Master, I love you, I want you to use me. I adore being used by you!' she would have shouted, had her mouth not been occupied with the much more important, and pleasurable, task of making Anduin cum.

She felt the quiver of his shaft against her tongue moments before the delicious semen flooded her mouth. In a motion of selfish greed, she slid up until her lips formed a tight ring around his glans. The massive load spread in her mouth this way, letting her taste it more intensely as the thick cream caused her to climax herself. It was such a wonderful, lightheaded feeling, intensified by the asphyxiation of the last minute.

As recompense for the absence of her throat around his cock, Valeera grabbed his shaft and pumped the over-lubricated cock. That she intensified the spurts of cum that way, was a reward she didn't need, but happily took.

His orgasm subsiding, Anduin took a look around. All his slaves made depraved faces, vying for his attention by shaking their sexiest bits. Except for Vanessa, all of them were there. He would see her in the near future. For now, he wanted to fuck his present harem with a fervour that they wouldn't forget for a while.

A swarm of tentacles erupted from the ground, lifting the girls off the floor and filling their holes. They slid in easily, lubricated by their own, natural ooze and the overflowing pussy juices. Greedily open mouths invited their master's magical extension into their bodies. Only Valeera struggled a little bit against the grasp, as it disconnected her from the proper cock. When she immediately had the replacement in her throat, however, she did not issue as much as a whimper of complaint.

The moans and shouts of lust all over the room were muffled now, but the wet squelching and thrusting, the sound of tentacles whipping juicy asses and suction cups attaching themselves to nipples and clits, were all suitable replacements. Only two girls didn't get the full treatment. Vereesa, who had conceded everything to Anduin, except her pussy, her womb and the remains of her freedom, and Jaina.

The tentacles were gently wrapping themselves around his first wife, careful to not squish her belly in any way, and turned her around. Tiny tendrils split off caressed her pussy with minimal force for maximal pleasure. Jaina was put back down on the bed, her head protruding past the edge. Her silver hair cascaded down, as she watched her beloved master approach, upside down. He squatted slightly, to be level with her face, then pushed into her mouth.

This was the best way they were able to have sex at the moment. Jaina could remain entirely still and comfortable, while Anduin gently used her mouth. Giving her all the air to breathe she needed, by not staying as deep for as long as he usually would, he kept things light. No powerful thrusts were shaking her body, putting stress on her or his developing heir in her belly. Just gentle strokes back and forth.

Months of training and magical effects had made Jaina's mouth, specifically her lips, extremely sensitive. Although not a blowjob slut like Aclysia, she had as little a problem getting off with just her mouth as the rest of the harem. That Anduin reached down to play with her nipples, themselves more sensitive than her clit at the moment, didn't help. Although he did so sensually, her spine still arched, and she came.

It was a soft orgasm, long and satisfying. She loved those, a mellow climax that washed through her body like a slow cleansing. Slowly built up by her master's skillful hands and unloading in a steady stream. Those were all of those she received nowadays, they left her body in a nice high, not in a wrecked state.

As much as she loved them, she also couldn't wait to have given birth. Once she was ready to be bred again, could ride Anduin without any problem. More importantly, she couldn't wait to be fucked like a whore again. To be reduced to a slab of cum-dripping meat by wave after wave of intense pleasure and pain and a rough fucking that nobody but he could provide for her.

Indeed, as much as she loved the intricacy with which he handled her, getting used by her stud of a husband to the fullest of HIS desires was equally as wonderful, if not more. Anduin groaned, only feeling Jaina's tongue suddenly moving extra greedily.

As calmly as he was using her throat, her massive tits still jiggled. As if he had needed any more reasons to keep impregnating Jaina past her first child, those milk-filled mummeries were something he wouldn't give up on. He would put baby after baby into her, so these tits never got a chance to run dry and would stay as soft, alluring and delicious.

A pair of tentacles slithered about, attached themselves to the light pink crowns of her juicy, pale chest. Gripping the large boobs, he squeezed that the overabundant squishiness spilled between his finger. Spurts of milk squirted into the tentacles and Anduin tasted it as if they were his own mouth, just like he felt every guided thrust his tentacles made. The taste, nothing short of perfect, was raw erotic force and sent him over the edge. His own white liquid pumped into Jaina's mouth, albeit several times thicker than her delicious milk.

Anduin's bed became stained with the forceful gushes of pussy juice that erupted from Jaina's cunt. Behind him, muffled as they were from the cocks in their throats, his harem experienced yet another collective climax as the tentacles filled all their holes with the slightly less potent cum of the tentacles. Others were in position, solely to desecrate their bodies with the cloudy white liquid. Anduin loved seeing his slaves marked with his seed, inside and outside.

Cum decorated breasts, big and small, soaked into hair, red, turquoise, blonde and black, coated insides white, filled mouths, throats and stomachs, splattered over asses, red with the imprint of his hand or the thin lines of whiplashes. It coated midriffs, smooth, athletic and muscular, gathered in navals or ran down thick and long thighs. His cum was marking the most powerful women on Azeroth, his prowess made them orgasm, his will made them into subservient, happy, masochistic slaves.

Pulling out, he spread the remainders of his orgasm over Jaina's tits. His wife was breathing steadily, if a bit forced. She would need a minute to recover. This orgy would last long enough that she would be satisfied several times over.

Of course, Anduin had planned in time for a large debauchery before he had to leave.


FanFunatic
FanFunatic
466 Followers