Who a King Must Do Ch. 41

Story Info
The Dream Slave.
9.8k words
4.83
5.5k
3

Part 42 of the 73 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
444 Followers

The wagon bounced over the unsteady pavement of Duskwood's roads. After having ridden a gryphon to Darkshire, he had quickly related the good news. The local people had been quite nervous when everything suddenly felt less gloomy and hostile. Thanks to years of being harassed by giant spiders, undead and worgen, they had understandably become wary of anything that felt like a lull. When the High King himself assured that the majority of corruption had been siphoned from the land, they had broken out in a celebratory orgy.

With a cynical touch or not, Stormwind culture had seeped even into this corner of the human's territories. They couldn't quite celebrate under the open sky, the Summerwind circle didn't reach this far, but they had fun regardless. The nobleman in charge of the village asked where Anduin was headed now and offered him his carriage when the High King had given a very basic answer.

Anduin had accepted the offer. Although a gryphon would have been much faster, all of Duskwood looked virtually the same from above. Dark green, greyish leaves formed a carpet that stretched out for dozens of kilometres. Even if Anduin was successful in localizing the part of Duskwood he was seeking, the gryphon would have been unable to cut through the thick canopies. Going on foot was much better. A carriage would make part of that journey a little more pleasant.

Looking out of the window, Anduin watched the changes already observable in the surrounding. The occasional ghoul and other ghastly creature continued to stalk through the forest, but they had lost the comfort with which they had operated before. Without the dark powers steeping their surroundings, they no longer felt home in these surroundings. The twilight between the trees was no longer a cover for their skittering steps and the fel magic no longer nourished their existence. It would take a while to exterminate all of the after effects of the corruption, but the land itself was clean now. Anduin looked to his lap.

Aclysia's head bounced on Anduin's hard and pulsing cock. After she, Xal'atath, K'ara, Alythess and Sacrolash had taken their turns riding him, she was elated to be the one to clean him up. The blowjob slut had been quite needy to have him in her throat. Thanks to her succubus attributes and her master's vigorous training, she was absolutely addicted to sucking him off. When the High King gave her this reward for patiently organizing things while he gave Modera her parting gift, she had been elated.

Her blowjob was of unparalleled fervour. She gyrated her head on her way down. Her lips were sealed tightly around his shaft. When she pulled back up, they erotically clung to him. Hollowed cheeks and stretched lips made for a perfect blowjob face, especially combined with her rolled up eyes. Saliva, pussy juices, pre and proper cum all stuck to the area around her lips and Anduin's groin. Whenever she greedily deepthroated him, strands of the gooey mixture connected her lips and face to him.

At some times, her motions were a blur of ecstasy. At others, she was slow, methodical and adoring in her approach. She only ever used her mouth, keeping her hands behind her back and her chest stretched out for maximum viewing pleasure. Even though she sometimes only had the very tip of his dick in her mouth, Aclysia never accidentally let go of him. Her mind was drowned between the multiple orgasms that serving him like this brought her. Her instincts alone were enough to give the best blowjob a sex slave could give. She was made for this, trained for this and craved this. Sliding up his shaft, she felt the telling quiver.

Anduin started filling her with another load. There were already several in her pussy and stomach. Even as she squirted and screamed from the taste of his seed, Aclysia continued to suck him off. Her motions were less erratic, but she regardless continued to slide up and down and massage him with his tongue. His cum pumped into her mouth and directly down her throat. Only when his orgasm started to cease, did she come to a slow halt.

Demonic tongue coiling around his shaft and lips sealed tightly, she sucked him clean on her way to the top. A few more gulps and a loud pop later, his cock was exposed to the air. "Thank you for your cum, Master," the blowjob addict gasped, breathing in his intense scent. Not to leave the High King pleasureless for even a moment, she wrapped her slender fingers around it. It only took two pumps for them to become lubricated with new pre-cum.

"You may continue," Anduin stated with a graceful smile. The other four women around let out a series of jealous sighs. Xal'atath and K'ara were curved against him, pressing their large breasts against his sides. Their complaints were immediately replaced by moans, as Anduin's fingers curved inside their tight cunts. Alythess and Sacrolash, laying across the other two slaves' laps, exorcised their frustrations by repeatedly kissing the High King's abs.

"I love you, Anduin," Aclysia swooned and wrapped her lips around the swollen head of her master's dick again. With moans and wet, slurping sounds, she slid up and down his shaft a few times. She was rolling his heavy balls inside her left hand, gently adding to the worship. Her mood was a lot more heated now, her demon blood boiling with submissive love. With his cock just in front of her lips, she asked, "Master, may I touch myself?"

"You may," Anduin allowed, enjoying the long moan that reverberated in his cock when she went back down.

Kneeling on the floor, Aclysia softly rubbed her pussy. The smooth, puffed up meat of her pale mound was decorated only by the marks of submission she loved so much to see on herself. Circling her clit, the white-haired sex slave slightly raised her hips. Her fat, round ass stretched along with her every serving motion, pleasing her master's cock from different angles. Steadily, she dripped onto the carpet.

"I love this cock so much," she moaned, taking a moment to breathe. A second later, she was sucking him again. Taking him all the way into her throat had her eyelids flutter. Quickly, she went back up, "It's so hard, Master. You fill me so deeply," she exclaimed. Seeing the pleased expression on his face, she continued to drop little sentences between her stretches of service. "I just don't know what to do with myself... It's so thick and delicious... Ah, Master, I love to suck you off... I don't know anything that feels like it... like your hot, massive cock..."

"Do you want to drink another load of my cum, Aclysia?" Anduin asked.

"I beg that you let me," she whined lustfully. "Give me the privilege of tasting your seed. I am all yours. Use me, give it to me, take it away from me, I will gladly serve you as long as you remain my perfect Master."

Anduin grabbed her by the horns, each of his fingers perfectly wrapping around a segment of the goat-like protrusions. They were formed for his hands, natural handles for him to use her. "Such a good girl," he groaned and then did with her throat as he desired.

Aclysia feverishly masturbated with both hands, while her head was repeatedly pulled over her Master's large dick. Using her with the clear understanding that she was his property, Anduin slammed her down to his groin over and over again. The goal was simple, the priority absolute - to make him cum. The entire room grew more heated. The other four slaves intensified their worship of the rest of his body, coating him with kisses and whispering sweet surrenders of their autonomy to him in his ears.

One last time, Anduin pulled Aclysia down and another load burst into her stomach. Delighting in every twitch of the cock in her throat, the white-haired slut completely drenched the floor with her love juices. Anduin let go of her horns and waited. After a few seconds, the submissive sex slave realized that she was no longer being held down. Switching from cocksleeve to service mode, she resumed sucking him off, milking the last drops of seed from his shaft.

"This girl is so pampered," Xal'atath complained.

"You always say that when it's not you getting fucked," K'ara retorted.

"And I am always right," the Old Goddess returned smugly.

Before Anduin could decide how they should continue, the little piece of wood sealing the window between them and the driver was audibly dragged to the side. "High King, we are around the area you specified."

"Stop at your earliest convenience," Anduin ordered and the window was shut again. Looking around to his girls he said, "Get ready to leave."

Little clothes were put on. Xal'atath and K'ara only wore thin satin that veiled their body in a translucent layer of purple and gold respectively. Their bodies were armour enough. Same was true for Alythess and Sacrolash, who put on polished leather that cupped their breasts, barely hiding nipples and hid the recently fucked cunts. In the past, they had also worn metal ornaments that decorated their hooves and wrist. Now that they were slaves, such things were only allowed when Anduin allowed it. Aclysia wore the most clothes, a black leather armour that properly wrapped around her breasts and legs, while leaving midriff and shoulders exposed. It was the proper garb of a demon hunter and two war glaives were magically attached to her hips. Despite their massive size, Aclysia seemed entirely unbothered by their weight.

All of them wore their collars with tags attached to the front. Aclysia wore the sole golden one, being his wife and in high standing. K'ara and Xal'atath, although married to him, had done awful things in their past and were thus only deserving of a silver tag. Xal'atath and Sacrolash got tags from iron, being simple sex slaves. Despite that delineation between them, Anduin didn't treat any of them differently. They were all serving him now.

Anduin himself was wearing his robe. Normally, he would be naked underneath, but the weather was cold enough that he actually put on some proper clothes and boots underneath. The natural cold couldn't kill him, he was much too strong for that now, but it did bother him.

"Turn the carriage around and wait for us," Anduin commanded the chauffeur once they were outside. Nodding, the man spurred the horses into slow movement. They would need to find a fitting piece of road for that manoeuvre.

They were on the halfway point of the southern road that stretched through the entirety of Duskwood, connecting the settlements in the east with the grain supply from Westfall. As per Medivh instructions, the High King would only have to head north from there, climb up the central mountains and enter the gladr in the centre.

For a normal man this journey would have been impossible. What Anduin was seeking out had a mind of its own and didn't want to be found by anyone. The woods would have twisted in their path, confusing the senses and making it impossible to successfully climb the forested hills. Ghouls and giant spiders would have made the confused wanderer a dead man walking.

Anduin took firm steps, unbothered by any illusions. Radiating golden light, pushing back the winter cold, the robed king cut through the forest. Any undead daring to approach him was turned to ash long before they came into arm's reach of him or his sex slaves. When the slopes became too steep to walk, he climbed with strong arms and superhuman jumps. Aclysia was even more adept at climbing than he was, leaping upwards at absurd speed scouting the area ahead.

The group of gods, godlike people and demons bridge a distance that could have taken days in less than an hour and emerged on the glade.

The Twilight Glade was out of place in Duskwood. The trees didn't have the ashy grey colour, the leaves were a vivid green and purple and the ground itself was verdant and fertile. All of the trees stood at a respectful distance to a central path of white cobblestone. Lanterns lit by giant fireflies spend some illumination.

At the end of the path, underneath a particularly large tree was a night elven construction. Two marble pillars stood in front of a staircase, on top of which two more pillars framed a portal. Created by massive roots winding around grey granite, covered in purple runes, the emerald, blue-tinted portal swirled. Whatever lay behind it was hidden from their gaze. Anduin continued his approach. Legend had it that a corrupted green dragon had once rested here, when the nightmare Medivh had mentioned had been seeping from this portal. Neither dragon nor nightmare were present in any shape. The glade was quiet and tranquil. Not even the deer minded the presence of the five.

Anduin stopped in front of the portal and carefully made contact with it. It parted around his hand with a soothing feeling, not unlike bathing in Moonwell water. When Xal'atath tried to do the same, she was hit with a painful shock and snapped back.

"I suppose they would have created wards against my kind after what Saron and Zoth did," she hissed, while shaking her hand. Before K'ara or anyone else could make fun of her for that, they all were rejected by the portal themselves. Gentler, by comparison, but rejected nonetheless.

"It seems I will have to advance on my own," Anduin realized. "Wait here."

Whatever objections they had were swallowed. Instead, they bowed and only said, ""Yes, Master,"" in unison. The echo of those words sent him off into the other dimensions.

Mirrored, but otherwise the exact same, the portal he emerged from stood in a landscape that was similar to the one he had just left. The green was even more intense, the flora even more lush, but it was clear that the scenery on the 'real' side of the portal had changed over the years to mimic this one. The most pronounced difference was a green haired woman standing before him. Although her blueish-purple skin, tall shape and long ears made her seem to be a night elf, the horns protruding from her head made it clear that she was something else. She was beautiful and had a wonderful body, but neither were particularly unique. She had clearly just taken a shape in which it was easier to communicate.

"Lifeseeder Anduin, my greetings to you," she spoke in a voice that seemed bigger than her body. "I am Merithra of the Dream. I have patiently awaited your arrival. Would you follow me?"

"Of course," Anduin nodded, feeling no malice from this green dragon. "Merithra, I have heard your name before," he said, while they walked down the stairs. There was no cobblestone path at the base, only lush grass. His guide knew where to go regardless. "You are the new leader of the Green Dragonflight, are you not?" That she was should have caused him to desire her. The leader of a Dragonflight was doubtlessly important for his plans of world domination. Somehow, she felt like she wasn't the true goal, however. She was doubtlessly attractive and he would be happy to fuck her, but she wasn't quite who he wanted.

"I thought so," the green dragon responded. Every time she took a step, the world around them shifted a bit. Anduin soon realized that it wasn't that she knew where she was going but that the Emerald Dream changed to take them where she wanted them to be. "When my mother's soul was saved by Elune, it seemed to fall upon me to lead her children. Yet, unlike Kalecgos, the power of the Aspect of Dreams never flowed to me. At first I told myself that it was just a matter of time, but a few months ago, Elune has shown me a vision. A hopeful branch of the future dependant on your actions, Lifeseeder, in which I do not have to become to become the new Aspect. In which I only held the spot for as long as you enabled mother's return."

Suddenly they were on a large clearing. The grass under their feet naturally bend to create swirly patterns. There were a number of swirls around the outer rim of the glade and at the centre of each sat a giant, green dragon. Smaller ones sat between them, all creating a respectfully distant circle around the largest swirl in the middle of the clearing.

It didn't just claim the grass, but rose to become a spiralling tree. Most of it was without branches, simple brown bark reaching several metres up, going half as high as the biggest dragons held their heads. Only at the very top was a dense formation of branches and brambles, layered on top of something like a cocoon. The centre emanated a steady, emerald glow.

Anduin felt drawn to it immediately. "Is that Ysera?" he asked, able to combine what was being said with the venerating presence of the dragons.

"Yes, Elune has seen it fit to return mother's soul to us," Merithra told him, stopping at the centre of the single unoccupied swirl. "Yet, the Dreamer isn't truly here. Her soul may be dwelling in this glade, but she did die. With her last energy, she aided the heroes in their fight against Xavius and now she can not wake, not even in the Emerald Dream. Not without your help," the green dragon turned to Anduin and fell on her knees. "Elune has brought her back, but only someone of this world, only someone as powerful as you, may bind her to it again. Please, Lifeseeder, wake our mother."

"What if she doesn't desire to be awoken by me?" Anduin asked. Although he was happy to try, he did not want to have its way with a comatose woman. "You know who I am, what I desire."

"Yes," Merithra looked up to him with admiring eyes. "You have brought more life to this world than any other being before you, except for the Titans themselves. In time, I am sure your action will surpass even them. We are in awe of your methods, the ability of the humans you lead to breed every other race." Shamelessly, the green dragon stated this with lust in her tone. "After Deathwing's fall, us dragons lost the ability to procreate. Perhaps you can bring this back to us. All of us, especially our mother who has been without child in the thousands of years she had to dream, without a proper mate for so much longer, and desires to raise children again. Our sleeping mother may not be here completely, but she will only rouse from her sleep if she accepts you. If she accepts you as her mate, she will wake. Whatever she decides once she comes back to us, her Flight will follow." Merithra lowered her head again. "It will not disrupt your Kingdom, I assure you."

At that word, all of the dragons around transformed into their human forms. Hundreds of dragons, big and small, all took the shape of attractive humanoids. Most chose night elves as their form, others preferred blood elves, high elves, gnomes and even the rare goblin. All natural races of Azeroth were present somewhere. All of them were naked. The overwhelming majority of them female.

"The children of the Green Dragonflight have always been overwhelmingly women," Merithra explained. "And the child of a female dragon is always another dragon. If Ysera answers to your dominating presence, Lifeseeder, if she submits to yourself like your other breeding slaves, then it shows that your way of life is the true one for our goal. If your people can make us conceive again, then we will be happy to be slaves. If your people treat us well and breed us, we will serve. We are all in agreement with this. All we require is our mother back."

The desire in her eyes was as true as the love of Anduin's slave. The Green Dragonflight had resolved itself to slowly fading into extinction and the end of their era. After Deathwing's fall, only a few hundred of them were left, only a few dozen eggs to be hatched. They had resolved themselves, because it was inevitable. Presented with an opportunity to not only overcome this fate but also reclaim their lost mother, the Green Dragonflight's resolve had changed into something else. Jubilation at a second chance.

Nodding, the High King started to walk towards the centre of the clearing. "If that is how it is, I shall bring back the Dreamer," he declared. There was no 'try'. He was Anduin Llane Wrynn, the perfect master, and he would succeed. This was another step in his path, fate felt aligned in this moment. Elune had given him the chance to work a miracle, to willingly enslave one of the most powerful women Azeroth had ever known and her entire Flight with her.

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
444 Followers