Who a King Must Do Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind him, more green dragons in humanoid forms streamed out of the forest to fill the gap in the circle. Almost the entire Flight was there. Only the unlucky few that had tasks that couldn't be ignored weren't present. They were all excited to watch what was about to happen. Those who weren't directly descended from Ysera, calling her their mother because of her position, were excited in more ways than one. Because they all oversaw the conception of life across Azeroth, they had all been subjected to the debauchery of Stormwind for months now. It had amplified their already present desires. They yearned for sex, more than that, they yearned for sex with studs that could breed them. The prospect to see the very strongest, their leader, the Dreamer herself, revived and bred had many of them slowly growing wet.

Only the doubt if this man was truly capable of both of those feats dampened their enthusiasm. Revival was likely enough, the help of Elune made certain of it, but overcoming their infertility seemed less likely.

Anduin was not burdened by such doubt. Reaching the top of the spiralling tree, he touched the intertwined cocoon of branches and bramble. The emerald light within swelled and then faded. The moment it was gone, the cocoon started to open. With soft creaks, the branches unfolded in all directions, only parting around Anduin, revealing an emerald flower bulb within. Like a large rose, it too opened and revealed what truly lay withing.

Laying on the centre of the flower, on a cushion made from soft, yellow plant matter, was Ysera. She laid on her side, supporting her head with her folded left arm, her legs were slightly angled. It was a strangely adorable pose and enticing as well. Naked as she was, the first thing Anduin saw was her ass. It was every bit the ass of a woman for his harem. The purple skin of her night-elf inspired form stretched smoothly over the fat curve of her behind. A bubble butt, both form and doubtlessly satisfying to see jiggle when spanked, that surrounded her displayed pussy. Deep purple lips deliciously invited his gaze and more than that. Extending from there was a pair of perfect thighs, striking the balance between meaty and being in balance with her long legs.

Anduin didn't have to force his eyes to wander. The curve of her waist naturally invited him to look further up. Her midriff was lightly defined, he could see as much even with the current bend of her spine, not muscular but flat and healthy. Her breasts were large, the largest he had seen on a night elf, even a fake one, albeit not as large as Jaina's or Fenellas'. The nipples on top were currently soft, and had the same delicious colour as her pussy. Her arms, much like her midriff, were athletic but not unwomanly so.

She had the body of a goddess and her face was even better. Merithra was beautiful, but it was clear that she hadn't inherited all she could have, be it only on the talent of shapeshifting. The shape of her chin, her chins, even her nose all created a gorgeous mix of adorable and sexy. The lips on her face were of an even darker purple than those between her legs. Long elven ears, emerald eyebrows and light brown, slightly wavy horns all extended from her face, horns and ears stretching backwards in pleasing parallel. Emerald too was her long hair. Most of it was stroked backwards in a natural and wild fashion, partly controlled by the horns. Some of it fell over her forehead, creating a few cute bangs and framing the upper half of her face. The tips of the longest strands ended at the lower edge of the green, symmetrical marks that stretched from her cheeks, over her eyes and ended above the eyebrows. Like permanent warpaint in the shape of exotic leaves, they decorated her purple face, covering even the back of her closed eyes.

As pleasing as her body with all its symmetries and complimenting elements was to look at, Anduin had a task at hand. Like Merithra had said, Ysera was not completely there. This was evident both by her closed, unmoving eyes and the face that she was ephemeral. Anduin could see through her body. It wasn't as bad as a ghost would have been, but she was lacking substance.

Anduin closed his eyes and conjured the powers inside him. The portal had rejected Xal'atath and K'ara, but it had let him in. For all his might, he was limited to the areas of Shadow and Light. If neither were let in, both were needed to solve this. As the aspects of his being grew, his instincts roused. The Shadow whispered to him to just start fucking her immediately, engage in his desires and bring her back. The Light ordered that he should do the just thing and heal her only with the purest of intent, not touching her as his magic did its work. In between those two was the instinct formed that was the proper course of action.

Prepared, Anduin's eyelids opened and he climbed onto the green rose. His boot-covered feet connected with the wood, then his naked feet stepped gracefully onto a soft flower petal. It carried the weight of his naked body easily, as his clothes faded into the void storage. A couple more steps, and he was on the yellow centre. Small bits of pollen rose up like golden dust, playing around him and the sleeping dragon aspect. They faded away, as he carefully turned Ysera on her back and then lifted her upper body with one arm around her back. She was lighter than someone of her size was supposed to be. The Dreamer was about as tall as he was.

Between innocence and perverted self-indulgence, lay the desire of the High King to claim those deep purple lips. Even translucent, they had a natural gloss to them. They were full, enticing, made to be kissed. Perhaps, if she agreed, they would be his forever. He wished it so and moved to hear her answer as soon as possible.

It was a kiss of fairy tales. The High King bowed down to press his lips on those of the sleeping beauty. He didn't use his tongue, nor was his movement shy. With all of the confidence the perfect master possessed, he claimed her lips for those seconds, as his magic streamed into her. Initially, it felt as if he was kissing her with a sheet of paper between them. This feeling quickly faded. Between her closed lids, the eyes of the Dreamer began to move. Her mouth opened a bit, allowing their kiss to become more intimate.

A slight moan, followed by her hand instinctively reaching up to her strong arm. The green dragons all around gasped, anticipating but nevertheless joyful of what they were witnessing. Slowly, Ysera's tongue stretched out to meet that of the High King. More energy flowed. Her body remained translucent. Her eyes opened.

A wave of pale green energy rippled outwards, shaking the Emerald Dream and reverberating in reality for all those capable of feeling it. The Dreamer had awoken once more and slowly pulled back from the royal that kissed her. Not in a surprised or disgusted fashion. Quite the contrary, she was almost unwilling. It had been millennia since she had last been caressed in any physical way and there was so much tenderness, genuine desire and appreciation even in that first kiss.

"Lifeseeder," Ysera said and her voice was as soft as the flower they rested on. It was a voice that could pull mortals into the softest slumber or, if brought to anger, bring them the greatest nightmares. That very voice suddenly moaned, as she battled her desire to continue the kiss. "You finally came to me."

"You knew I was coming?" Anduin asked.

"Elune did not send me back blind," the Awakened answered, "and I have received visions of you ever since I entered my restorative slumber here, at the heart of the Dream. Had anyone ever proposed to me what you are doing, then I would have disregarded it as lunacy. As my daughter already told you, your effects on the world are undeniable."

Anduin noticed a little glisten between her ephemeral legs. "Then are you willing to submit to me?" he asked.

"For the good of the world, I will follow you without question," Ysera responded. It was an answer born from her duty to Azeroth, not from her own desires. However, the Green Aspect would have lied if she said that there wasn't a personally enticing prospect to the future she knew she had. "If you can restore me to true life, then I will be your servant. I will aid you in your goals to seed life on Azeroth as if I was serving Eonar."

"Will you be my slave?" Anduin asked. There was a large difference between having the dragon aspect serve him and submit to him. He would, fundamentally, be happy with the former, but the latter was what he was truly after. Granted, a woman like Ysera, who was free of any wrongdoing, he trusted even without having marked her. She wasn't an Old Goddess or a demon that needed a leash to act in the best interest of Azeroth. "Will you enslave your Flight to me?"

Ysera hesitated, despite having already found her answer in the time she had to wait for him. Being exposed, like the other green dragons, to the debaucheries that caused all the recent conceptions of new life, had awoken desires in her she didn't know she previously had. Procreation as dragons had felt as if it was enough. The humanoid form seemed to offer so many more pleasurable acts. Particularly for a woman that was certain in and happy with her place of submission.

The bondage, the spanking, the consensual mistreatments she had experienced second-hand, they all made her certain that the life of a slave of Stormwind was good. The life of a slave of the perfect master had never produced anything but genuine ecstasy in his women. As happy as Ysera was with the idea to feel all of that lust, all of that love, she wasn't certain she could be part of it. Not without a certain thing being true.

"Lifeseeder Anduin, I will serve you if you can restore me to life," she repeated her first concession, locking her deep green, snake-like eyes on Anduin. Not too many years ago, they had glowed intensely with the power of the titans. Now they were the focus of only her own, still massive but nowhere as world forming might. One more moment of hesitation, then her true feelings came bursting out. "If you want me to be your slave, I need you to breed me. It has been so long since I had a worthy mate. I never had a mortal before. I don't care that you are. You are the most virile Lifeseeder I have ever seen. Your seed is powerful. If you can restore what Neltharion, what my traitorous brother, took from me, I will gladly be fucked by you every night. Breed me over and over again. Give me children, all of the children I couldn't have in my millennia of slumber, and I will be honoured to be used by you every day."

Once the dam had burst, the Green Dragon Aspect struggled to stop herself. Her inability to find chances to breed, having to guard the sleeping world at all times, had frustrated her long before she lost even the ability to. Like the rest of her Flight, now that she saw the potential to once more bring new life into this world, she was willing to submit herself fully to Anduin. It would have been a difficult choice, had he not proven to be a Lifeseeder already. Because his intentions were pure, because he had already proven himself over and over again, the Awakened could offer herself to this man in her entirety.

If Anduin had been like those orcs that once enslaved her older sister Alexstrasza, the Red Dragon Aspect, then none of this would have been feasible. Ysera would have fought him, because he was perverting life and forcing her children to be tools of war they simply were not. Anduin was not like those disgusting people. He offered slavery, he didn't force anyone into it, that was only to bring bliss to those women who knew they would be happiest in submission.

"And what if I can't?" Anduin posed one more question. "What will you do if I cannot impregnate you, Ysera? Will you find another man that can?" The idea irked him, although he could hardly blame her if she did so.

"No, Lifeseeder, I will seek nobody but you for this. If you cannot, then nobody can," Ysera responded, knowing it to be the truth. "Then my life will be as before, just in service to your goals instead of the vague guidelines of the Titans." The prospect caused her eyes to become wet. She wanted to carry children so badly. It was beyond anyone else in her greatly diminished Flight. It was a desire so repressed, it became more than a fetish and almost a physical need.

Seeing the sadness on her gorgeous face, Anduin brushed a few fingers over her cheek before the tears could start rolling. "There is no need to cry," he told her, emanating calm confidence from every fibre of his being. "I will fulfil your wish. It is easy to grant something I myself desire so much." He slowly pulled her back up to his lips. "You're going to be mine; you will give me heirs. You will have as many children as you could ask for and you will help me create a peaceful world in which all thrive."

Ysera finally felt first-hand what made all of the slaves so endeared with the High King. His strong hands, his unbreakable will, his confidence, his might and his tenderness, they all reflected in the moment they kissed again. Despite knowing that he would one day have all of the most beautiful women of Azeroth in his sex slave harem, during that kiss she felt as if she was his whole world. The High King took none of the women in his life for granted and would please all of them. None of Ysera's previous mates had made her feel anything like this. Certainly not in such short a time.

Their kiss was wonderful for the Dragon Aspect. She had never kissed before today. All of her hasty relationships had been focused around her dragon form. She hadn't realized just how sensitive lips were. Neither had she thought how good it would feel to playfully wrestle with her tongue against that of a man. Particularly one so intent on showing her the pleasure of submitting.

Anduin explored her curves with his hands. Although her lips continued to feel genuine, the rest of her body was still distant, in a supernatural way. She was cooler than a living being and her skin felt 'blurry'. Even the softness of her breasts, thighs and ass wasn't quite as pleasant as it should have been, no matter how much magic he poured inside her through their kiss. What had been enough to wake her up was not enough to give her a body. Something stronger was needed.

While he probed her mouth with his tongue, he pulled her in a different position. Soon, Ysera was laying under him. Their kiss grew even more heated, as Anduin pressed her down into their bed with his entire body. As one of the largest dragons and therefore beings out there, this was another feeling Ysera had never gotten to enjoy. Not outside of struggles of life and death, which were considerably less erotic. It evoked a sensual sense of danger. With any other man, she would have been made nervous by this, but his confident demeanour kept her from feeling anything negative.

She felt a drumming in her chest. Not her heart, not in the proper sense anyway. A knot of magic in her chest that served the same purpose of a heart, revving up as her soul prepared for a return to flesh. A sudden increase of his magic flowed into her, coming from that impossibly hot rod that now laid on top of her wet cunt.

Anduin wanted to straighten up, look at her, perhaps tease her a little, but his partner kept the kiss sweet and indulging. He didn't want to break away, especially not when the grinding motions of his cock over her quivering quim caused her to moan into his mouth. A breath filled with natural tastes, herbs and the scent of a pine forest, was pressed into him. It was delightful, streamed through him and made him more aware of the lustful sensations on his skin.

There were questions he wanted to ask. He only knew he was the first mortal she was going to get fucked by, not if this was the first time she had sex in this shape. He wanted to know if she was ready. If there was perhaps some last hesitation. Arms around his neck and legs locking behind his hips prevented him from pulling back and asking those questions. At least the wetness he felt on the underside of his large cock answered one of them.

With how she was writhing under him, his care to verbally clarify melted away. The signals were as clear as they could be. Their continuing kiss was led by his movements, but continued by her inability to pull away again. Limbs held him, strong but also slender. Her power did not diminish the feminine grace of her curves. Lithe and beautiful, she lay under him, her ample bosom pressing against his chest with all its seductive softness.

Anduin reached down with one hand, clawing into Ysera's hair with the other. If she wanted to be taken, he would gladly oblige. For just a moment, the Green Dragon Aspect was nervous. She felt the hot rod removed from her cunt. She had just gotten used to how sensitive that area was, the clitoris in particular. Now she was about to be split by that massive cock. A dragon's dick may have been larger in sheer size, but it also went into a much larger body. Taking the scale of her current form into consideration, she wasn't even sure if he could fit. That made her nervous, but also awoke yet another previously unknown excitement in her.

Then he started to push into her and all of that was wiped away by the sheer pleasure of the moment. Lustful, muffled shouts got lost inside their sloppy kiss, as each centimetre Anduin conquered of her wet pussy caused the Awakened to buckle under him. His length, his girth, she felt that virgin cunt of hers being stretched to such a way that a bulge showed on her stomach. Somehow, it still fit. The act of penetration was one of the most sensual things she had ever felt. He was so forceful, never stopping in his advance, and so careful, never going so fast that it was uncomfortable. His descent into her cunt happened at the perfect pace to shape it just for him.

Anduin was feeling increasingly good himself. At first, her insides had felt, like most of her, oddly distant. The more of his magic seeped into her through his magnificent rod, the more her pussy manifested around him. It shaped and corporealized according to his subconscious wishes and Ysera's experience. Accurately said, her pussy was being moulded by the act of the High King taking her virginity. There was no hymen involved, no pain, just the growing pleasure as her sex became made for him.

When he was all the way inside her, was as deep in as any position would allow him to go, he waited for one moment. Letting all of her become comfortable with his length and girth, he concentrated on tasting more of Ysera's intense aroma. The dragon grew more comfortable with each passing moment and the quivering, wet walls of her cunt became more real the more of Anduin's magic seeped into them.

Ysera started to think she had felt the highest point of pleasure already. Then the High King started moving. Slow at first, taking into consideration her inexperience, and slowly accelerating. His engorged head scraped along the inside of her folds. The hard shaft easefully parted her with each penetrating thrust. Her clit got rubbed by his hairless groin whenever he was sheathed all the way inside her.

They were close, inseparable. Ysera, through all of the moans and scream that accompanied her rising lust, never broke the kiss for longer than a heated reposition of her lips. Their tongues always stayed in contact. Her breasts were always pressed against his chest. Her hands explored his back. His hands held her by hips and hair. Her legs were locked behind his hips, only moving to give him space to fuck her. Each time he was almost all the way out, awakening instincts made her thick thighs press into his side and pull him back in, giving the thrust an extra bit of impact. The idea of having him pull out, especially before he came, made her feel empty.