Who a King Must Do Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The speed increased and Ysera's first orgasm in this form continued to cascade into a sheer endless series as Anduin fucked her like only he could. It truly was far beyond the ecstasy of her dragon body. Feeling that hard shaft just hammer her into the soft centre of the large flower was beyond the pleasure of merely mating. She wanted his cum, needed to be bred, but she now truly understood why mortals were so addicted to sex.

Anduin would not let her wait much longer for his seed. Her pussy was now fully there and quivered around his cock eagerly. Feeling, through the haze of ecstasy, the straining of Anduin's breathing and the tensing of his shaft in the final moments, Ysera embraced all of him tighter. Her arms, his legs, even her cunt all hugged his masculine body with the needy desire of a woman that had found the perfect partner. No matter her power, in that moment, she reacted like anyone else that encountered the High King's desire.

Exploding deep inside her, Anduin filled her with a giant load. Even through the height of his orgasm, he felt an unusual sensation. The dense magic imbued into his seed vanished inside Ysera's manifested soul. Each spurt caused her body to grow more material under him. Her breasts pressed against him in all their proper softness. Her curvy body was smooth as marble - soft and squishy as only flesh could be. The feeling of her hair went from oddly wholly to strands like satin. Her smell intensified, awoke his lust even further, growing until it was as strong as the taste of her already present lips. Heat manifested, a ripple of energy spread out from her and it was done.

"Anduin... Anduin!" her voice reached his ears with an urgency that caused their making out to finally end. "You did it, you have returned me to life. Mother Moon truly found the one man amongst men." Her compliment was only further underlined by the shaky, lust-drenched voice she presented it with. All of her translucency was gone, all of her beauty underneath the High King and his cock still inside her twitching pussy.

"Then let's breed you," Anduin didn't dwell on his accomplishment. However grand it was, it was a mere afterthought compared to the boundless desire he felt for this gorgeous creature. All of his seed had vanished, revitalizing her before it could even attempt to find her eggs. Now that her body and womb were once more real, impregnation was finally a possibility.

Ysera was wordless. At first because of the lack of surprise on his part that he had succeeded. Then because the prospect of breeding made her revel in a sudden rise of want. Finally, because he fucked her even harder than before.

Anduin had changed her position slightly. Rolling up her hips, half-squatting on her raised ass, his thighs squished in her bubble butt between them. With the new angle, his thrusts now hammered her mercilessly into the floor. Each was powerful enough to shake even a dragon aspect. With great delight, the High King watched as her facial features contorted into a helpless grimace of raw ecstasy. Glassy, wide-open eyes rolled around and from her wide-open mouth extended an inhumanely long tongue.

"By the titansh... by the titansh...!" she panted and screamed, spine arching. With her life restored, she could feel so much more. His musky smell, dominant and conquering, his muscles grinding against her smooth skin and hard nipples. The way her body was subjugated to his movements was properly real now. While her pussy didn't feel any more sensitive than it had in the final moments of her restoration, the position and promise behind each penetration made it so much more intense. He had her in a mating press. "Cum insihde me! Cum inshide me! Cum inshide me!" she couldn't think of anything, the words purred out of her without any input of her active mind.

Anduin fucked her at an insane pace to ensure just that. Regular women would have had their mind and perhaps even their bodies broken under the raw strength with which he plunged into Ysera's pussy. Even as her body trembled and her pussy tightly gripped his cock at every possible moment, almost unwilling to let him go for another thrust, the perfect master looked at her gorgeous face. Following a tender impulse among the debauched craze of their increasingly sweaty bodies, he gently put a hand on the side of her face.

His touch cooled her mind for a moment and allowed her to get control back over her facial features. She looked at him with adoring, green eyes. Once more, she felt that appreciation that no other mate had ever offered her. Anduin didn't just want her body, he didn't just want to pump her full of his seed to eternalize his legacy in the Green Dragonflight (although Ysera would have been happy with just that in the current situation), he actually wanted her.

Lowering his head, he once more found her dark purple lips for a kiss. Only sloppily, did her tongue meet his, the pleasure still proving too much for her. That aside, all of her attention was between her legs. The searing hot, hard cock still split her tight cunt at a steady pace. She was waiting eagerly for the moment when it would start to twitch again, betraying the High King was about to release.

For several minutes, she waited. Waited while orgasm after orgasm turned her new body into a writhing, panting mess. Her lips were claimed by the High King, her curves his to dominate with body and hands, and her cunt a hole for him to use in his race towards release. Finally, she felt that hard cock twitch inside her.

Anduin's balls tightened, but he held on for a little bit longer. The anticipating cries of Ysera were too sweet not to coerce more of. Her tits, large and juicy, pressed against him as the Green Dragon Aspect grinded her whole body against him. She needed his cum. It felt so inevitable that it would flood her womb and impregnate her. Every moment of that want being delayed had her fall deeper in the lustful love for the High King. He would give her what she wanted; she knew he would. That he withheld it from her for just a few seconds longer fed into her newly awoken desire to be dominated. To be his.

Finally, Anduin tensed. All the way inside her, his large cock almost at the entrance of her womb, he spurted his virile seed into her. Withholding the magic that would have caused Ysera to become marked, the load was merely infused with the power permeating the High King at every moment. The power that made his seed so powerful, it could impregnate women in a few seconds, no matter if they were demons, gods of light or darkness or mortals. The power that pushed the quantity of it beyond anything even the improved humans of Stormwind could hope for. The power to keep a Dragon Aspect pressed into the floor while she came her brains out.

Through the haze of multiple orgasms and the heat radiating from the cock and the cum that filled her, Ysera felt it. The myriad of little drops of life that filled her newly formed womb. How they competed and how the winning one mixed with a little part of herself to create the seed of new life. Her wish was fulfilled and her body went rigid with fulfilled ecstasy, silently shouting into Anduin's mouth while he continued to kiss and appreciate her with lips, hands and heart. Although the deed was done already, she squirted each time another wave of cum filled her. Impregnation, cum, appreciation, attention and domination, Ysera's craving for all of these things was solidified at that moment, burned into her forever.

Anduin straightened up and looked down on the heavily panting, purple skinned woman. Sweat made her glisten and the repeated breaths caused her large chest to rise and fall in the soft light of the glade. Her skin was flawlessly smooth and meticulous. Aside from those green marks around her fluttering eyes, only the little lines drawn by her muscles broke up the perfectly equal tone of her flushed form.

He looked around at the crowd. All of the watching woman were dripping wet, even the passing gaze of the perfect master making them moan. Like Anduin, they had no need to ask whether or not he had been successful. They all had felt the life forming inside Ysera, the only confirmation they needed to be willing to enslave themselves to humanity. If the greatest of human men was able to impregnate the greatest of them, then the lesser humans would be able to do the same for the lesser of them. With that an omnipresent truth in everyone's mind, there was only one question to be asked.

"Why didn't you mark me, Master?" Ysera swooned, speaking that word for the first time. It passed her lips with natural veneration and love. She had been given all she wanted and now it was time for her to fully submit herself to him and her new desires. "You impregnated me, you have every right to. I'm yours."

Anduin pulled out, causing a little bit of his seed to dribble out. It was only what the greedy pussy couldn't contain. Wordlessly, the High King distanced himself.

"Master?" Ysera's tone reflected her concern.

"I didn't mark you because our agreement was that I could do so once I impregnated you - not while I did it," Anduin responded and laid down on his back. Folding his hands behind his head and with a leisurely smile, he took the worry from the Green Dragon Aspect through his relaxed demeanour. "If you wish to become my slave, you will have to prove it."

Ysera hesitated for just one moment. She knew what position was expected of her, she had seen it in her dreams. Overcoming her doubt quickly, she crawled over and straddled his hips. Getting on top was odd to her. Not because of any psychological reason, she was more than happy to serve him by doing the majority of the moving herself, but because this was yet another position her dragon form had been incapable of. Same for the blowjob she briefly considered giving, but disregarded due to a lack of experience and a need to be his property as quickly as possible.

It felt so primitive in comparison to the curves she now sported. Distant. She realized that this body, the body of a woman, had now become her true shape thanks to her wishes and the method of her rebirth. It didn't bother her in the slightest, she would spend the majority of her life in this body anyway. The alternative would not have been pleasing to her master.

Anduin watched as Ysera grabbed his cock. Its lubricated length twitched under the touch and he groaned to let her know she was doing well. "Ysera," he said, just as his cock was guided to part the outer folds of her cunt, "you need to make one more decision."

"What is it, Master?" she asked, confused. She thought everything settled.

"Do you wish to be my slave only or one of my wives?" he asked.

"Your wife!" she exclaimed immediately, joyful at the opportunity. "My Master, my Lifeseeder, my Anduin, I would be ecstatic also call you my husband."

"Then serve me and prove yourself," the High King reiterated and then groaned once again, as the Awakened slid down his cock. The sound was drowned out by the sharp scream of Ysera. Her pussy walls clung to his cock, a sleeve designed to fit him and only him perfectly. Just as it was meant to envelop him with the greatest possible mixture of tightness, friction and ease of movement, the way his hard cock stretched and grinded through her folds bombarded the Dragon Aspect's brain with rewarding jolts of pleasure. She was meant to be only with him. Be fucked by only him. Be impregnated over and over again by only him for as long as they lived.

The second she had impaled herself all the way on his cock, something broke inside her reason. All of her stirring desires had been manifested and now she was fully in control and alive to take advantage of them. With no other thought possible inside her head than to please him, to make him cum and to bask in the ecstasy of her servitude, she started moving immediately at a rapid pace.

Her ass rose and fell, slamming down on her master's groin. Sticky strands quickly connected their sexes in addition to the penetration of her quivering quim. Intuitively, she knew just how far up she could go before she could go back down, his size and girth ingrained into her instinct. Each impact created a wet slap of flesh against flesh, a lustful groan from the High King and an ecstatic, slurred cry from Ysera.

"Sh-sh-o-o-o-o go-o-o-o-od," she screamed, her tongue lolling out of her mouth. Monstrously long, it reached all the way down to between her jiggling tits. A primal look and a fitting complement to the crazed display of lust and love the otherwise graceful form of Ysera was at that moment. "Mashtah's cooock, It breaksh me! I'm breaking myshelf on Mashtah's cock! I'm a breeding shlave who'sh breaking hershelf in for her Mashtaaahhhhh!"

Anduin watched with surprise and glee at the way Ysera's pussy gushed repeatedly. In her haze, she barely noticed, but the High King complemented her frenzied movements with little thrusts of his own. Her simple ride was made into a that much more lustful affair through his care to the details and him reaching down to tease her cute clit with his right hand.

All the while, he watched her impale herself over and over again. Her ass slammed down, its round form quivering from the impact. Magnificently, the force continued up and made her swaying tits even more of a glorious display. Still glistening with sweat, the soft light danced on the surface as they jiggled up and down. One was eventually stopped by Ysera herself grabbing one and teasing the sensitive nipple. She wanted to know all about her new body, that she may use it to maximum effect to please her master.

The wildness of her assault on him almost rivalled the way he had fucked her earlier. It was only interrupted when the overlaying orgasms completely paralyzed her body. Anduin merely had to make his cock twitch inside her and she went right back to riding him. Even without the mark, she cared first and foremost about making him cum.

When he was on the edge, he took Ysera by the curve between narrow waist and wide hips and took control of her movements. Thrusting from below and dictating her bounces with his hands, he made her squeal like a mere animal. Then he pulled her down one last time and unloaded for the third time inside her. The groove went silent, except for the wild masturbation sounds of the humanoid-shaped dragons watching them.

Cum filled Ysera, hot and torrenting cum. A wave of powerful magic accompanied it, rushed into her womb and transformed her orgasm into a moment of mind-annihilating bliss. Her eyes rolled upwards, leaving Anduin to look at a thoroughly fucked sex slave. Continuing up her body, crawling up her spine, the pleasure dissolved all resemblance of senses she had. Her intense orgasm made a mess of their joined sexes, covering them in repeated squirts.

Finally, it reached her head. For a moment, the green of her eyes was overtaken by a deep purple. The tendrils of Anduin's mark sprawled out around her hairless cunt. The ecstasy reached its climax, but lingered inside her for a long while. Anduin pulled her twitching body down to him and embraced her while the orgasm faded, kissing her hair gently and filling her with every drop he had to give.

"My Lifeseeder," she purred, suddenly feeling very exhausted.

"My Dream Slave," he responded while stroking her hair. When she faded into a gentle slumber, he only held her.