Who a King Must Do Ch. 44

Story Info
Shortstacks are Good.
11.6k words
4.95
6.8k
5

Part 45 of the 73 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
457 Followers

"Fascinating, absolutely fascinating," Mizzy said, looking at the screen in front of her. It depicted a scan of Jaina, head to toe, with several pieces of data scrolling on by next to it. Although still naked and marked with Anduin's brand on her bare pussy, the pink-haired gnome didn't currently indulge in her usual nymphomania. Instead, she was taken by the interest that had kept her kind enticed before the Slutstud had done its thing: science.

Aside from being a sex slave, Mizzy was also one of Stormwind's leading researchers. The brains of gnomes could work mathematical and creative wonders, even more so since their evolution. There was a slight drawback, in that their minds in or decreased in capacity depending on the amount of satisfying sex they had recently. Given that Mizzy was Anduin's short, buxom slut, she received enough orgasms to keep her sharp at all times. Directly after being used as his cumdump, she may have been the most brilliant of her kind. The absolute euphoria he fucked the submissive masochist was unparalleled in the entire world.

"What is it?" Jaina asked, nursing her child. Little Varian contentedly sucked on his mother's teat and remained as quiet as he mostly had been since the week he had been born. There were times at which he had screamed, when he was hungry usually, but he had been better behaved than any baby had the right to be so far. Currently, Jaina was spending most of her time with the child, prioritizing her duty as a mother over that of satisfying Anduin's urges or ruling over Kul'tiras. Given how her husband had several other wives and sex slaves and he was the effective ruler over all of the Alliance anyway, neither were an affront to anyone. The High King himself wouldn't have wanted things to be any other way. They made up for it all when their child was asleep anyhow.

"My Fertility Reader states that you are indeed pregnant." That was no surprise and Anduin had confirmed it via magic anyhow. "It also indicates that the projected duration of your pregnancy is two years instead of the human usual, short nine months. The ongoings inside your body appear to be closer to Ysera's functions than those recorded among other humans." Mizzy had all of this data readily available, as the entirety of Anduin's harem and much of the population had willingly gotten themselves scanned. Mizzy had installed several of these 'pregnancy check' stations all over the city and they were gathering all of the data she could ever need about the health and wellbeing of Stormwind's population. Scanned subjects were all female, admittedly, but things could be inferred from there.

"Is that bad?" Anduin asked, worried for both his child and wife.

"No, no, it appears to be an entirely positive thing," Mizzy clarified hastily, not wanting to be a cause of concern for her Master. "I theorize that this is a change brought about by the immense amount of magic we are all exposed to. The development of the children slows, as it does in elves, demons or other highly supernatural beings, in order to properly expose them to magic inside the womb. It is likely that, as longevity and general power of people rises, their gestations get longer."

"Isn't that bad for little Varian, then?" Jaina asked, protectively caressing her firstborn.

"Yeeee-noooo?" Mizzy slowly responded. "Not necessarily. The way I think this works is that every human absorbs the magic they are exposed to. People all around Stormwind have been getting younger, more virile, more beautiful and all of that, yes?" The two royals nodded. "Little Varian will have to go through the same absorption process. Being your child, he is doubtlessly growing up to be handsome and powerful already, Master, but he isn't going to benefit from all of this loose magic unless he is around it. Future children should be born having already absorbed the full benefits."

Anduin nodded, understanding and appeased by that explanation. This news was actually quite pleasant, as it meant the population of Stormwind wouldn't explode quite as rapidly as he had prepared for. Mizzy went on to explain that these prolonged gestation periods were likely to affect other races as well and she wasn't quite sure yet if they wouldn't become even longer in the future. There was certainly a chance, if the amount of magic kept increasing. As that was to no harm to the people, Anduin wasn't worried about this.

"I will bring little Varian to his cradle," Jaina announced once the explanation was done. This entire thing had been a health check-up by technological means, so that now that it was concluded, there was no reason for her to stay. Since the baby had fallen asleep, she had every reason to leave, however.

Anduin let his wife go with only a kiss on her lips, and caressing of his son. Then he was alone with Mizzy in her workshop. It was filled to the brim with half-finished projects, tools, materials, and protective clothing she only wore if she was planning to fuse something. A pressure shower in the corner existed primarily to get any and all oil stains of her, that she may have incurred over the day.

Her and Fenella had combined their expertise in tinkering and forging to install less powerful showers in every apartment of Stormwind Keep. How they did this with the unsteady location of everything, only Mizzy knew. Fact was that Anduin now had readily available, hot water wherever he wanted, at the turn of a valve. Technology was fascinating and made many things even more convenient than magic did.

"Very fascinating," Mizzy continued to look over her data set, right up until the High King stepped up to her on her work chair.

"I should reward you for your good work, Mizzy," he said. "Show me what you want and you may have it."

The tone of his voice made the brown-eyes of the gnome rise to him immediately. With such eagerness that her pink twin-tails bounced, she first looked up into his dominant, blue gaze and then down to his cock. Even flaccid, it was of an impressive size. Throwing the tablet to the side, the gnome switched immediately from tinker to sex slave brain.

"Please use me, master! That's all I could ever want," she exclaimed and leaned forwards. For all of her technical fidelity, when it came to sex, Mizzy's vocabulary was narrow. A self-imposed limitation, stemming from her submissive demeanour. As a tool to get her master off, it wasn't her position to talk -- unless he wished it so.

Anduin planted one hand on top of Mizzy's head and the obedient sex slave opened her mouth in anticipation of his cock. Rather than thrust his quickly growing erection on her extended tongue, the perfect master slapped it against the side of her face. A gooey strand of precum connected them, as he raised his voice, "How happy are you to be my property?"

"Ecstatic, Master," the pink-haired breeding toy gasped, lightly grinding back and forth on her leather clad chair. Her urges told her to touch herself, but without her master's permission, that would have been a grave sin.

"Do you ever wish Gelbin had kept you for himself?" Anduin smacked her faze with his cock a couple more times. It was almost at peak hardness now and every little slap came with erotic sounds and an increased panting by the masochistic tinker.

"No!" she cried out. "Slutstud gave me my youth back and made me a nymphomaniac, submissive, masochist, obedient little gnome that wanted a master. We're a species of doms and subs now and I needed someone that would use me. He would have been a good master, I don't doubt it, but he would only ever own my body. To you I give everything of me, Anduin, because I love you! You break me, you let me tinker, you take interest in my projects, you fuck me, you breed me, you kiss me, I love you and I want you to be happy with you pink-haired, twin-tailed, nympho toy!"

"Good answer," the High King's pleased voice made Mizzy visibly shiver. "That's all I needed to hear from you, cocksleeve. Now open your mouth wide." Delighted, the gnome did. Anduin grabbed her by her twintails and pulled him towards himself, as he thrust forwards. He hit the back of her throat, but didn't relent, slipping even deeper inside the tiny woman. He put a foot on the chair, giving himself a better angle to get down until her soft lips connected with the base of his cock. "Work your enslaved cunt," he commanded, as he started to move.

Mizzy was already cumming simply from having his massive cock inside her well-trained throat. When she masturbated with both hands on her drenched cunt, one hand busily penetrating her pussy while the other rubbed her sensitive clit, she was entering a multi-orgasmic state. When he upped his tempo and repeatedly slammed against her gorgeous face, she was truly euphoric.

Brilliant ideas surfaced on her mind, machinations that no mind in the current era should have been able to even perceive. Formulas for the engineering she instinctively thought of were not yet realized, but she just knew things would work. Mixtures of concrete and steel into massive towers that could house thousands of people. Electrical networks and how to regulate them. A transportation system that would make the current train between Ironforge and Stormwind look like a rundown tram. All of it bubbled up or was further elaborated on, as multiple orgasms sent her rerouted brain into productive overdrive. The ideas went under the pleasure, and were saved for the less important times of the day when she wasn't being fucked by the man she loved, served and loved to serve.

Mizzy's seat was slick with love juices and the drops of saliva and precum that fell down from her chin. Anduin could hear the steady pumping of her fingers. It was the quietest noise in the room, overcome by the steady, muffled moans and steady sounds of the deep throat penetrations.

Anduin moved his hands, undid her twin tails with a rough motion. Her now unleashed, long hair swayed in the electrical light of the room with each thrust and each violent pull she had to endure. Taking a pause, the High King let the tip of his dick rest in her mouth. Tongue pressing against his sensitive spots, she took the breaths she needed. Her decently sized chest rose and fell. The valley between her tits was stained with the falling drops of the messy throatfuck. Hard, pink nipples contrasted enticingly with her pale skin.

Clawing into her scalp, Anduin resumed using her throat. Asphyxiating a sex slave was an art, denying and giving breath a balancing act that heightened sensitivity or could do serious harm. The trust that was placed in him to take such control over their wellbeing was even more rewarding to the High King than the satisfaction he drew from the sadistic dominance it allowed him to enact.

His lust rose. His cock quivered. Mizzy's moans turned into a single ecstatic scream, when Anduin slammed down and remained sheathed inside her. Fingers stopped, her tongue kept moving, as her eyes rolled up and she welcomed the seed pumping into her stomach by squirting all over her seat. Spurt for spurt he dropped his massive load inside her and made her orgasm with every fibre of her being.

Once he was done letting her greedy mouth milk him, he pulled out. His cock came free with a satisfying, wet pop. Mizzy heavily gasped for air, her eyes snapping back into focus, when his cock entered her field of view. Her fingers were about to resume their movement when Anduin commanded, "Stop."

"Yes, Master," she moaned, somehow feeling more pleasure from obeying him than she would have from masturbating.

"Get on the table." As quickly as her quivering limbs allowed her to, the nude, willing sex slave did. Anduin looked at how she displayed herself. Legs parted widely and raised into her air, Mizzy revealed her glistening wet cunt and drenched asshole. Smooth thighs and round butt cheeks surrounded those ready, fuckable holes. Her breasts, a respectable size for her small frame but not exactly large, rose and fell with every breath. Open, her pink hair fell past her shoulders, its colour even brighter than her pussy lips and nipples.

Anduin stepped in front of her and let his massive cock grind through the cunt of his most compact sex slave. While absent-mindedly moving his hips, causing Mizzy to moan with the desire for more, he scanned over the other items on the table. Unsurprisingly, many of the innovations on the table were of the lewd variety. Picking one of them up at random, Anduin took hold of a metal bar with two leather-clad rings at the ends. A couple of buttons let him adjust the length of the bar and size of the rings. It didn't take any guessing what the item's purpose was.

Anduin pushed Mizzy's left leg behind her head and locked the ring around her ankle. The metal bar behind her neck, he bent her right leg into the same position. Grabbing a second one of those constricting contraptions, he tightly fixed her wrists together underneath her readily presented, fantastic ass. Upper arms and thighs made the frame for the tits and rolled-up midriff of the fuckable bundle. The short woman was so tightly packed together, she was barely more than a set of holes.

Not done yet subjecting the gnome to her own innovations, Anduin grabbed something else. A wooden buttplug that seemed out of place on the table. For all the sexually charged objects, none seemed as simple as this. "What did do with this?"

"Tess asked for a vibrating buttplug, so I designed one, Master," Mizzy responded.

"Hmm, let's test it then," Anduin smiled and pressed the wooden item against Mizzy's tight backdoor. The tip stretched out her sphincter more and more, as the perfect master kept going with soft pressure. Mizzy trembled. The clenching of her fists, the curling of her toes and the stretching of her tongue was just about all of the movement she could make. It filled her backdoor so nicely, in the absence of the High King's cock. Once it was all the way inside her, the broad base covering her puckered asshole, she felt the vibrations begin. A magical motor within the broad tip drew from her own mana to fuel its operations.

Anduin realized quickly how he could interface with it, touched the base, and added some of his own mana into the mix. The vibrations quadrupled in strength, making Mizzy's pussy gush. Intrigued, retook his thrusting position -- just that he actually sunk into her tight cunt this time.

Watching his large cock create a bulge in the short, stacked gnome was as pleasing as ever. Mizzy's pussy walls stretched to accommodate his member, bringing her nothing but the pleasure the truest size queens of the Alliance could feel. As much as human, elven, draenei and demons appreciated a well-endowed master, only gnomes, dwarves and goblins meant what it truly meant to be dominated by the size of a cock alone. Their bodies were specifically made, naturally in the case of goblins and recently changed through Slutstud for the remaining two, to take dicks far larger than they should have been able to fit inside their cunts and feel nothing but bliss while they were stretched out by them. They didn't become loose, they remained tight no matter how often they were used and Anduin loved it every time.

In addition to the drenched pussy walls clamping down with orgasmic quivers on his cock, Anduin felt the vibrations of the buttplug along the underside of his cock as he started fucking the gnome. His dick hammered against the entrance of her bred womb, making her scream ecstatically each time, as Anduin basked in this new flavour of pleasure.

As nice a gimmick as it was, it remained Mizzy's body that was the greatest source of lust for him. Her decently sized breasts and her dumb-fucked expression kept his eyes glued to the pink-haired cumslut. The thighs under his hands and the ass his groin and balls kept slapping against were meaty and smooth, rippling with each impact. Mizzy's butt was a piece of art, large and bubbly for her frame and an absolute pleasure to sink into over and over again.

Anduin lost track of time, focused only on each new penetration and the rolled-up eyes of Mizzy. Her screams of debauchery were the symphony that accompanied his own climax. The first spurt pumped into her and she fell silent. Her pussy's repeated gushing and the milking clenching of the folds around the High King's shaft was all he needed in those moments anyway.

Filling up her womb until the bulge in her stomach grew beyond the girth of his cock, Anduin rode out the duration of his orgasm with a pleased grunt. "I should get going," he told himself and grabbed a stretchable rope from the table. "As a good cock sleeve, you will make my walk enjoyable."

"Yeshhh, Mashtaaah," Mizzy obediently moaned, while the High King fixed both ends of the rope around the bindings of her ankles, slung it around his neck and stood straight. No less bundled up and secured on his cock by its sheer size and the sling, the fat-bottomed gnome, Mizzy was now a hanging cumdump. Her pussy tightened, her body having no way to hold onto anything otherwise. "Oooohhhh," she shouted, as she was hit by another orgasm.

Anduin didn't need to grab her by the hips to keep her secure, but it made it much easier to fuck her tiny body as he started to walk. Each step, he slammed her down on his groin, made her gush another wave of clear juices from her honeypot. He left a slick trail on his way outside the workshop. The large corridors of the Stormwind Keep were subjected to even more lewd moans and sexual fluids. As much as he tried to focus on getting to the court, the squealing shortstack captured his lust repeatedly.

At several occasions, he fucked her against the wall. Pounded her so hard that her orgasmic screams echoed through the dimensional bend of the palace. She squirted, drooled and sweated, turned into a glistening, entranced mess of ecstasy. He kept cumming inside her, filled her womb with so much cum that her stomach was visibly swollen by the time they reached the throne room.

Once he sat down on the oversized construct that was his throne, he finally pulled Mizzy off his cock. "Have your fun, Maiev," he told the redhead night elf obediently sitting on the floor. Once the pink-haired gnome was placed on the cushioned ground, Maiev went to tend to her and her cum-leaking pussy.

The court was quiet today and his presence, apparently, not needed to address what was brought before it. Calmed by this, the High King picked the next sex slave to serve him among the gathered haremettes. Yrel and Liadrin were right next to him, Shandris, Ysera, Baela and Fenella sitting on the rest of the throne. Feeling a particular craving for women of the short variety today, Anduin made his decision swiftly.

"Baela, clean my cock," he commanded.

"Sure thing, stud," the former pirate purred and quickly got in position in front of him. "Been hoping to see you since the morning orgy and... and... f-fuck..." Baela stammered, standing in front of his cock. Wandering down between her legs, her hand started to rub her pretty cunt. "Shooo biiiiig," the size queen gasped. Her body remembered every centimetre of that cock and combined with her love for length and girth to make the mere sight of her Master's member a tantalizing experience. Her other senses played into the lustful sensations, "Shmellssh sho manlyyyy."

Anduin growled, "I told you to clean me, not to enjoy yourself." He very much enjoyed seeing the green-skinned shortstack writhe before him, but she was his sex slave and discipline had to be maintained. Before Baela could snap out of her lust and love induced haze, he grabbed her head and slammed her down on his dick. Her sultry lips parted, her throat instinctively took him in, a large bulge showing him sliding deep into her one fluid movement. "You serve when I order you."

Baela nodded as best she could with her chin pressed against his swollen balls. The urge to please him overcoming the urge to please herself, she stopped working her cunt. Lust rose inside her regardless. The way her throat was stretched out, his strong grip on her black-haired head, the force that kept her down and the deepness of his commanding voice. Anduin was her Master. He may exaggerate his role sometimes, but the truth behind it remained steady. Trying to gain his approval, she kept her yellow eyes focused on him.

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
457 Followers