Who a King Must Do Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is your punishment," Anduin declared, continuing to hold her down. The vibrations around his hard cock made it obvious that this wasn't much in the way of disciplinary measures. Even as her oxygen became depleted and her eyelids began to flutter, the High King saw nothing but adoration and ecstasy in her eyes. Controlling her very breath with his rod brought her as much pleasure as it did for him. "What a well-trained submissive slut you are."

Baela didn't hear the compliment, although her body shivered at the mere sound of his approving tone. Conscious thought was fading away, along with her senses. Only a deeply ecstatic trance remained. Asphyxiation by her Master's massive cock was among the greatest things she could experience. Size and submission, her fundamental fetish and what she had been so perfectly trained to love, they intertwined and brought her closer to orgasm the further her mind slipped away.

Feeling the pitiful vibrations of her fading energy reverberate in his shaft, Anduin let his control go. With an iron grip, he pressed her into his crotch, his arms tensing along the rest of his body as he pumped his cum into her stomach. A last surge of energy rippled through Baela's body, letting her feel the full force of her seed-fuelled orgasm.

Just about to pass out, Baela barely realized that she was being dragged back up the shaft, until her mouth was free and she could take a desperate breath. Coughing and blinking, she recovered awareness of her surroundings. Having a stomach full of the world's strongest Priest helped speed that recovery along. She was being held by her hair, gooey strands of cum and phlegm connecting her thick lips to the endlessly erect dick of the High King.

"Shorry for being such a slutty disappointment, Masterrrr," the shortstack apologized first thing, upon recovering her breath. "Your humongous cock gets me sooo riled uuuup."

"Just do it right this time," Anduin growled and let go off her hair. With wet plop, the goblin's fat ass landed in the puddle of her love juices that had formed under her. It was far from an irregular occurrence that the ground before Anduin's feet became drenched from the women serving him.

"Yes, Master," Baela obediently gasped and served him properly. Gently taking hold of the base of his cock and his balls, she extended her tongue towards his member. Lick for lick, she cleaned him of the mess her throat had made of it.

Anduin moved his now free hands to the slender bodies of other slaves. Yrel and Liadrin were closest. He pulled them to his side and lovestruck giggles reached his ears as they snuggled against him. Reaching around the back of their smoothly curving waists, Anduin embraced them both with his strong arms. His fingers found their wet cunts, turning laughter into lustful mewling.

"How can we serve, Master?" Liadrin asked, the redheaded elf yearning to bring pleasure to Anduin.

"Master, what is your desire?" Yrel echoed the sentiment, shuddering at the skilful touch of Anduin, massaging her clit.

"Moan for me, my loves." With his response, he doubled the speed at which he was working their sensitive buttons. Anduin's request was heeded. Not just by the two slaves who sighed wantonly into his ears, but also by the rest of the harem present. Shandris, Ysera and Fenella were all masturbating feverishly, animating themselves to cry out in a higher and higher pitch as their lust rose. They tried to emulate what Anduin's fingers were doing to the lowly sex slaves he allowed to share the centre of the throne with him. Even the two sluts on the floor attempted to please his ears. Maiev, with her tongue still lapping Anduin's cum out of the Mizzy's cum and the gnome herself with throaty cries, caused by aftershocks that still ravaged her.

Anduin decided to give all of them cause to scream in ecstasy. Tentacles sprouted from the surfaces and found willing holes to fuck. Cunts were filled up, bodies bent into displays of breedable flesh and limbs restricted. Mizzy was the only one who got her asshole stuffed instead, letting Maiev continue enjoying her delicious treat. The buttplug the tentacle had to remove to slither inside there was stored inside Anduin's pocket dimension. Specialized heads formed to tease clits and nipples almost as well as the High King's own fingers could have.

While every other woman was getting fucked by Anduin's tendrils, Baela's holes went unfilled. She was far from jealous, however, as her tongue still tasted the main price. The genuine cock of her Master was slathered in her saliva, but thick drops of precum left her shivering ecstatically regardless. Even as Yrel and Liadrin squirted all over the floor, the duality of Anduin's hands and the pumping of the tendrils proving too much for them, the green-skinned size-queen felt that she was the luckiest girl in the world to be allowed to serve that massive member.

Feeling his urge to cum rise, Anduin sent two tentacles out to Baela. They wrapped around her throat. They pulled her down, ruining all of the cleaning she had done by forcing the giant cock back down her throat. Baela came immediately, a gush of pussy juices running down the inside of her thick thighs. All that was important was that her Master used her how he saw fit.

Fucking her face relentlessly by using the tentacles and the thrusting of his hips, Anduin's lust reached the boiling point. His hands wandered up, clawing into the decently sized breasts of Yrel and Liadrin. The two masochistic sex slaves screamed when he pinched their nipples. The paladin was silenced by Anduin's lips, eagerly offering hers when he demanded it with a tiny gesture. Wet, lewd sounds and orgasmic cries echoed from the throne. The ecstasy of the royal harem drowned out what lesser men tried to bring to the women. All screams rose together into a unified climactic cry when Anduin's seed pumped into them.

The many cunts, Mizzy's ass and Baela's stomach were all filled with a fresh load. Only one got the genuine seed of the High King, but even the faux-cum was enough to flood the marked and ecstatic slave harem with pure pleasure.

Anduin loosened the tentacles around Baela's neck, but the goblin kept gobbling down his seed with his cock all the way inside her throat. Massaging his balls with movements impossibly gentle along her orgasmic spasms, she milked all she could before slowly sliding upwards. Her lips stuck tightly to his shaft, her cheeks were caved in from the force of the vacuum, creating an obscene blowjob face on her way upwards. Every centimetre of his dick came out covered only in saliva. When the nymphomaniac shortstack finally arrived at the tip, let his massive member go with a loud pop, she leaned forwards one more time to lick the final drop of cum from the tip. "Clean enough, Master?" she asked.

Pleased, the High King nodded, "Yes, you've earned yourself a reward." Hitting a button with his heel, Anduin caused a mechanical clacking sound within the throne. All of Stormwind was steadily improving and even though he told his genius wives and slaves to concentrate on infrastructure and conveniences for the common folk, things that made his own life more pleasant surfaced all the time. His throne, already shaped to support the presence of his harem, had been upgraded with numerous mechanical adjustments during one of his many visits out of city bounds.

The cushion covering the circle enveloped by the throne's couch-like arms was separated into eight triangular segments. Now, the one directly in front of Anduin rose, the green-skinned shortstack on top. Anduin reached behind him, pressed another button above his head, and cause the rest of his back to tilt.

They all had to slightly reposition themselves, but soon Anduin was laying in his harem lounge of a throne, with Yrel and Liadrin using his shoulders as their cushions and Baela straddling his hips. Her absolutely swollen cunt was a slightly darker shade of green than the rest of her body, so drenched in anticipation that even the inside of her thighs were covered in slick juices. Although she managed to not impale herself on his dick immediately, the selfish sub slave couldn't resist at least grinding her greedy cunt along the length of his shaft.

As much as Anduin enjoyed seeing her depraved expression and bosom, he was going to have more fun with tits after he had fucked her past the breaking point. "Turn around," he ordered, "show the court what a size slut you are while you ride me."

"Yes, Master!" Baela exclaimed and rose from his groin, pulling a number of gooey strands between the two of them in the process. Anduin leaned back, watched through the white and red frame of hair of the two gorgeous masochists kissing his chest as the goblin turned around. His feet were visible for a second, comfortably resting. The cushion didn't get narrow quick enough to leave them dangling off of the side. Then Baela kneeled down, straddled his hips again, and his view was blocked by her fat ass.

It was enormous, especially on her otherwise small frame. Two spheres of round, firm and soft meat with skin tautly stretching over it, shining with sweat and thanks to the way she thrust it out to further please his eyes. A big, bouncy bubble butt, prime meat that belonged only to him and was just on the border of getting ridiculous. The thighs matched the thickness of her ass and made the entire, love-juice-dripping display even more mouth watering as she grabbed his cock and aligned it with her cunt.

Dropping down on her Master's meatpole was the most natural movement for her and yet his cock only slowly vanished inside her breeding hole. His dick remained too huge and her pussy too tight for Baela to just impale herself in a swift movement. Every fold, every wet centimetre, had to be stretched out in order to encompass his girth.

Anduin didn't care to hasten her along. While the tentacles inside the other slaves resumed their slow moment, he enjoyed the view. The goblin's thighs squished as they came to slowly rest on her lower legs. Same was true for her plump, green ass. Soft and hot, her overabundant bubble butt spilled on his groin. Pussy lips, swollen and puffy, surrounded the base of his cock. The entirety of her body quivered, feeling nothing but immense pressure of having her organs pressed in by that enormous cock. It kissed the entrance of her womb. Baela screamed as that pressure sent her into a sudden orgasm.

Against the spasms of her body, she slowly rose her hips and then plopped back down with a deliciously loud smack. Genius ideas filled her head and were immediately submitted to the current pleasure. Although female goblins had been shortstacks evolved to take on the huge cock of other species to start with, all of this exposure to magical energies and Slutstud was having some effects on them as well. Where the gnomish ingenuity and the dwarven craftsmanship were maximized by their sexual satisfaction, goblins developed new financial strategies that seemed as complicated as demonic summoning circles to the layman. The way they spoke about currencies and assets was simple gibberish and Baela, like Mizzy, was the foremost of this new wave of innovation.

At that very moment, the only asset of Baela's the High King cared about was that fat goblin butt dancing on his cock. It rippled from each impact, glistened with more and more sweat as Baela pushed her physical limits to ride him as hard and fast as she could. The jiggling spread to her thighs, to her breasts, left no part of her physical or mental being untouched and submitted every squishy and curvy bit of her body to Anduin's desires.

Constantly cumming from merely having him inside her, the sticky mess that connected their bodies only grew to be more depraved. "I'm cumming," Anduin warned. Baela knew exactly what to do. Dropping down one last time, she kept his hot dick at the entrance of her womb and gyrated her hips. The soft, circular motions in addition to the greedy pulses of her cunt massaged him to the climax.

His cum shot into her awaiting womb, flooded it and made Baela scream with perverted love for him and the heat filling her. "Yesssssss, more, give me morrreeeeeeee stud!"

Clicking his tongue, Anduin brought a tentacle down on her ass like a whip. A sharp cry and a milking contraction of her pussy lips had another thick rope of cum pumping into her cunt. "Address me properly, slave."

"Shoooorrrryyy, Mashaaaahhr!" Baela screamed, as her eyes rolled up. With each new wave of seed, her multiple orgasms only grew stronger. "Thish cumbucket ish shoooorrrryyyyy!" Her toes curled; her entire, juicy body trembled. "I jusht need more of mashtahhh's cummmm!"

"Then get it," Anduin commanded and thrust once upwards. That simple motion caused her squirt. Regardless of the passionate burning of her body and muscles, she obeyed. Once more, she rose and fell on his cock, milking the last few drops out of his current orgasm through her movements. His massive cock vanished inside her pussy among gushing liquid and the renewed jiggling of her fat ass. A dark green line formed on it, the mark of the lash.

"Yesh, mashtahr! Yesh! Yesh!" she shouted in a frenzy, her fingers clawing into her thick thighs as she went as fast as her steady orgasmic spasming allowed. Her vocal ecstasy was underlined by the wet smacks and the slurping sounds of the messy kisses he exchanged with the draenei and blood elf on his chest.

"Mashter... I love you..." "I want all of you..." "Morree, Master, please kiss me more..." "Use me more..." they begged for his attention whenever his tongue was engaged with the other one.

Albeit not as far removed from sanity as Baela was at the moment, Yrel and Liadrin had their own problems staying coherent. Tentacles were constantly pumping into their tight holes and they rubbed against him with raw needy instinct. They wanted to feel his body and mark him with their scent. All of womankind should know that there were slaves the High King favoured, and they were two of them. Each time Anduin grabbed their firm butts with possessive fervour, they moaned and felt infinitely grateful to be his and only his to use, fuck and breed.

As much as Baela shared that conviction, she couldn't continue delivering on it. Of all the harem girls, she was one of the physically least powerful and so Anduin was unsurprised when her wild ride slowed down. With all the desperate strength she could muster, she tried to keep shaking her large butt. To no avail, the breathless ecstasy and constant movement had depleted the energy she needed to please her Master.

Anduin didn't scold her for this. He knew she was in no state to serve him anyway and even with no strength left, she tried to gyrate and pleasure him with her tight pussy to the best of her ability. Desiring to see her absolutely break from the pleasure, the High King moved his hands from the butts of his other slaves to the throat of Baela. With a firm grip on her neck acting as his anchor, he started to thrust up into her.

The goblin only groaned occasionally, completely putting the control over her breathing and her body into her Master's hand. All she was keep her balance and upright. Even that much was questionable without Anduin's firm grasp guaranteeing her. Blank of mind and almost silent, she was a perfect cocksleeve. Her fat ass was a wonderful visual, her masochistic demeanour fuelled the pleasure of domination and her gushing cunt existed only in service to his desires.

Anduin thrusted hard upwards, his hips disconnected from the drenched leather as he held Baela down with all his might. Her thick thighs and ass were squished against him, covered in drops of sweat and other, sticky fluids. In that position, he felt the final rush of debauchery flood his senses and he unloaded a second, even larger load inside her.

"...yessshhhh..." a weak, fulfilled whimper made it past her lolling out tongue as her womb was expanded by the massive quantity of seed. Her size-queen pussy was stretched out in every way she could have ever dreamed off and her mind was completely wiped by it. Who she was didn't matter, only what she was: a cumdump for the perfect Master. Any other perception of herself was utterly broken by the torrent of ecstasy she experienced.

Anduin let every drop of seed be wrung out by her tight cunt, while he pressed the necessary buttons to bring his seat back into its original position. "Another treat for you, Maiev," he said, while pulling the currently mind-shattered goblin off his cock. "Shandris, Yrel, Liadrin, indulge yourself with her." He placed Baela on the floor and the named slaves were hasty to obey and eat his cum out of the cunts of the two short women.

Two sex slaves were left on the seat of the throne. The tentacles that had been steadily fucking them now retreated. Fenella and Ysera already looked to their Master, ready to obey his every command. Their Master had special plans for them, they knew and shuddered. They would be chosen to please him, be it only for a few minutes. Doubtlessly they would receive intense pleasure in return, but no physical sensation compared to the beauty of serving.

"Fenella, tend to my cock with your tits. Ysera, dance for me."

""Yes, Master,"" the slutty empress and the Dream Slave responded in unison, pure adoration reverberating in their soft voices.

They rose and quickly walked to their destination, gracefully manoeuvring the writhing, sexy women to their feet. Ysera situated herself in the centre of the throne, while Fenella dropped down to her knees before Anduin. Cupping her massive breasts, the biggest in the harem (although tied with Jaina's milk-filled ones), Fenella made almost his entire length vanish in the softness enveloping Anduin's cock.

Leaning back, he let her do all of the work. He distantly felt her hands pressing into the sides of her breasts, adding a bit of pressure to the intense softness. Drool fell into the dark grey cleavage of the dark iron dwarf. Not to lubricate the movements, Anduin's cock was plenty wet as it was, but because Fenella's tongue extended towards the large, comparatively pale, dick of her Master. Her eyes, light orange at the centre with a light red sclera surrounding it, were focused on his face, looking for approval.

Anduin smiled and snapped his fingers. Without the need for words, he manipulated the empress' sensitivity. Her thick, almost black lips opened wide, a throaty moan escaping her as the pleasure coming from her sensitive breasts increased tenfold. Her hard, equally dark, nipples sent intense signals of debauchery through all of her, merely from cutting through the air.

Despite this, Fenella kept her slow pace. For the first twenty seconds of her service, she only used her hands to please him. Kneading her breasts, making the overabundant, soft meat spill between her fingers, she alternated the pressure. She panted heavily, her cunt drooling the fake seed of the tentacles and a steady flow of lovejuices onto the floor, growing the debauched puddle to Anduin's feet. She bit her lower lip, making her appear even sexier.

Stouter than regular women, as all dwarves were, Fenella had regardless been a beauty from the start. The continued exposure to Slutstud and Anduin, his magic and his steady fucking, had only made her more gorgeous. Her shoulders were broader and her arms thicker than the other girls, but she retained a wonderful hourglass figure, her massive tits fit perfectly on that short frame and she had hips perfect to birth many heirs to the Wrynn dynasty.

Her face was both round and regal, carrying an air of nobility that had developed since Anduin had put her in charge of Ironforge. She had been meant to merely be a puppet in that role, a sex slave to marry to the High King to make him the de-facto ruler of the dwarves. However, in her desire to be all she could be for her husband, the empress had worked hard to fulfil her role.