Who a King Must Do Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chromie rubbed her small but nevertheless thick thighs together, her pussy overflowing in anticipation of his any move. "Breaking me sounds fantastic! Please, please do whatever you want, Master!" she exclaimed. She was already in love with him. Deeply and fully, from the moment he had accepted her proposal. Memories of the future made her know of the fantastical life that was now ahead of her and that he would give her every reason to love him.

Yet, that general knowledge wasn't deep enough to actually tell what he would do next or if everything she hoped would come to pass. The future was a complicated web, especially around men of such power as the High King. Whether he succeeded or not and in what manner, that was almost impossible to discern with any kind of certainty. Luckily, the question which of her holes he would fuck wasn't nearly as important.

Anduin kept smacking her ass with his cock. Watching how eager and needy she was to become his newest sex slave was greatly entertaining. Every so often, he smeared more of his precum over her puckered sphincter. He didn't plan to penetrate it -- not before he had impregnated her. He was simply preparing her for the little extra he had planned for her deflowering.

Pulling the buttplug out of his pocket dimension, the High King spat on the wooded tip. The saliva, filled with his holy and void magic, cleaned the object immediately, made it as good as new and served as the last bit of lubrication that could be needed. Pulling his cock away, he pressed the enchanted object into her tiny asshole.

Chromie came. She had always been a sensitive girl, but getting something pushed into her butt was still beyond what she thought possible. The way he treated her, with care, love and as an object of entertainment, in front of all of these people, with those good looks and that giant cock of his, that made her more sensitive than she had ever thought possible.

The buttplug in her ass started to vibrate, as she spasmed and writhed. Then she let out a depraved, throaty sound, as Anduin put a hand on her braided bun and pinned her down with his weight and power. Finally, he aligned his cock with her pussy. "Put your hand on the ground," Anduin commanded. Now that he was about to penetrate her, he wanted to feel every bit of her pussy engulf him on his way in.

Obedient, the bronze dragon placed her hands besides her head. They started as flat palms pressed on the floor, but immediately clenched into fists when he started to sink inside her. Still squatting over her raised ass, Anduin's cock pushed at her at an angle that made the slowly advancing bulge in her stomach more noticeable.

She was incredibly tight, but not more so than any of his other sex slaves. Magic, workouts and general self-care kept them all in prime condition for their folds the message his girthy shaft. Chromie's pussy was unquestionably fantastic. Being on the level of any of his sex slaves meant as much by nature.

The blonde herself was having multiple orgasms just by being stretched out by his steadily advancing cock. Feeling how her body struggled to accommodate his hot, throbbing erection was far beyond any toy, no matter the size. That he dictated the pace, not her own hands, only made it better. The capitulation of control was fantastic, but it was only a close victory before the way her stomach was stretched and, finally, her womb was squished together. No oversized dildo could ever compare to the way he pushed her fertile little cunt deeper into her body. As a dragon, this was only pleasure to her.

When he had fully sheathed himself inside her, he only waited for a split second, before fucking her. Balls deep inside her, his wish to breed rose and he let it overpower all other urges. Under him was a new, submissive, masochistic cumdump and he would fill her up to the brim. Hard from the start and quicker as her pussy got more used to his girth, Anduin pounded her quivering quim.

Within ten seconds, Chromie had forgotten the message she had come to bring him. Within thirty seconds, all doubts she may have had about the validity of the future predictions were eliminated. Within a minute, all thoughts were replaced by blissful white. After five minutes, Chromie would have struggled to recall her own name.

Mercilessly pistoning into her with a simple but effective rhythm, Anduin slammed her with all of his might that a dragon could take. He was working only towards his own release, but instinctively found all of her weak spots and kept hitting them. If his size and dominance alone hadn't been enough to send her into endless ecstasy, the way he deciphered every bit about her body in mere minutes would have. He hammered highly sensitive spots deep inside that she didn't even know herself existed.

"Show me more of yourself," Anduin commanded and even through the haze she managed to catch the meaning of these words. Curling horns and a light bronze, almost golden, thin reptile tail sprouted around her braided buns and the end of her spine respectively. Tiny aspect of her nature that made her a bit more special than the average gnome. Anduin grabbed a horn and her tail, used both as handles as he thrust into her so hard the ground vibrated like the plug in her ass. "Good. This will be the form you will serve me in -- forever."

"Yesh, Mashterrrrr!" Chromie screamed, feeling a subtle change in the way the cock hammering her felt. It was a bit harder, something she hadn't guessed to be possible, and quivered. She had no brain power left to realize what was about to happen. Her body knew, however, and her tail wrapped gleefully around the arm holding it at the base.

With one last, mighty thrust Anduin came deep inside and finalized the introduction of his newest sex slave. Chromie went cross-eyed, as their emerald was temporally overpowered by a deep purple. His magic imprinted itself on her body as marks around her pussy lips, while his genetics imprinted itself on her eagerly waiting womb. Her entire existence shifted at that moment of conception, permanently making her current form her true shape and that of a dragon the shift.

Anduin kept moving while the weaker spurts delivered the rest of his orgasm into the eagerly waiting bronze dragon. She twitched and moaned, "Master," as if she had belonged to his harem from the very start.

'Shortstacks are fantastic,' he though.

____________________________________________

Hey! hope you enjoyed that, please leave some feedback if you have any, or just general comments, it helps with motivation for writing.

The next chapter is already in the oven so hopefully it'll come out soon!