Who a King Must Do Ch. 49

Story Info
Master of Dragons.
11.8k words
5
7.6k
5

Part 50 of the 73 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
462 Followers

Anduin sat upon his throne, his cock sheathed in Aclysia's throat. The sensation was as incredible as it had always been. The demon huntress was a fantastic cocksucker. She knew when to go slow and when to go fast, when to pleasure him softly and when to give it her all to distract him from the boring parts of court life.

Joining his fourth wife on the floor, currently only watching the white-haired blood elf do her duty, were Stellagosa and Maiev. Those three were the premiere cocksuckers in his harem, those that liked servicing him with their mouths even more than their cunts. For Aclysia and Stellagosa, this had always been their natural inclination, but for Maiev the story was somewhat different. Fundamentally, Maiev was a notable submissive even among the deeply obedient sex slaves of his harem. The Warden needed to be dominated, it was her highest pleasure, and Anduin had taken advantage of that fact recently to train her mouth into a true comfort hole. It had settled in quickly and now she loved using her mouth to pleasure him more than anything else.

Of course, there were none in Anduin's harem who would have missed the opportunity to give him a blowjob. Similarly, even those three currently dedicated to the task of worshipping his rod would gleefully pleasure him with their pussies or assholes whenever he desired. Any one of them would beg to have their cunts filled if they were fertile at the time.

It was simply about preference. Those three loved to get their throats fucked, Valeera and Vanessa had developed quite an appetite for anal sex and Alexstrasza, Fenella and Jaina got off almost impossibly hard when using their enormous tits. Everyone else preferred to use their pussies. Any intercourse with their Master remained the priority though.

At this very moment, he was fucking Alexstrasza, Ysera, Yrel, Chromie, Alythess and Sacrolash, in addition to the three who tended to his cock. The two Eredar Twins were at his sides, the red Alythess to his right and the blue Sacrolash to his left, while the two dragon aspects were a bit further out on the curving side-arms of the massive throne construct. All four were riding a new kind of tentacle he had created after their recent orgy, one that was about the size of a regular cock and a lot more rigid than the usually flexible shadow-spawned tendrils he used. They couldn't move much and didn't quite feel like a proper cock, but they were optimal for the Anduin's sex slaves to bounce their asses on.

Chromie was in a special position. While Alythess and Sacrolash pressed their decently sized boobs against his side, sliding their smooth and soft mass up down while they panted and rode his extensions, the bronze dragon's short, gnome-inspired body covered his front. The High King was holding her by her thick ass and had been making out with her for over thirty minutes now. Her honeypot was absolutely overflowing, but he denied her any sort of direct pleasure for the moment.

Lastly, Yrel was watching all of this unfold from her chained position at the end of the left arm of the throne. She had a short tentacle close to her, like the ones that the other women were riding, but hers was at a height and position optimal for sucking it. To further iterate the point of what she was supposed to do, she had been equipped with a ring gag in addition to her usual leather colour. Her mouth was permanently kept wide open and the draenei sex slave diligently went after her task to repeatedly deepthroat the dildo-tentacle. Whenever she did, rewarding pleasure rushed through her body.

Anduin was training her in the same way he had been training Maiev. The two of them had the same position on the throne, being chained to the throne and sharing the same ultra-submissive tendencies. It was only appropriate that both of them would be primarily throat-slaves as well.

No sooner had Anduin stopped hearing out the current speaker before the throne, and given a number of commands to take care of the presented problem, that Aclysia upped her game. Her cheeks sucked in and she suddenly tripled the tempo of her bobbing. Expertly, her demonic tongue pressed against his glans, maximizing pleasure with every movement.

He came down her throat within moments. As a well-trained girl, she swallowed it all swiftly. That she didn't gather at least some of the massive load in her mouth to share with her fellow slaves meant that she fell short of being a good girl though.

Anduin sighed in displeasure after his climax was done. "You are always so greedy, Aclysia," he reprimanded her.

"I apologize, Master... and to you, my fellow slaves," the demon huntress said, hanging her head. "My desire to... taste all of our Master... I honestly cannot bring myself to regret that I kept his delicious seed all to myself."

"Then a punishment is in order," Anduin declared and snapped his fingers. Numerous tentacles of a particularly thin variety spawned underneath the ceiling and reached down. The white-haired elf did not struggle, while those tentacles wrapped around her. They formed a mesh on top of her skin, like sentient rope, ultimately strong enough to lift her up without digging into any part of her to a painful degree. Some of the tentacles turned into a semi-liquid state, transforming into blindfold. The completely restricted Aclysia was raised on high for the entire court to see and then had all three of her holes penetrated. Her sexual fluids soon started dripping. Arguably it was a reward, to be fucked continuously for what Anduin planned to be at least three hours, until lunch was served. He would worsen it by disallowing her from touching his dick in any way for the rest of the day. As delighted as his harem was in cumming their brains out, they were downright obsessed with pleasuring the real him.

Anduin looked down at the two sex slaves who were sucking on either side of his cock. Without his word, neither Stellagosa nor Maiev had dared to be the one to take his manhood into their throat. Leaving it untended would have been even worse though, so they shared and he was quite pleased with that. "Good girls," he complimented them. He would have caressed their heads as well, had his hands not been fondling the moderately sized tits of the Eredar twins. "Maiev, you are due for a reward. Name it."

It was the finale test of her training, in a way, and the Warden passed by positioning her mouth in front of his erect cock. "Please use your comfort hole, Master," she begged, her full, pinkish brown lips parted. The tanned redhead of an elf was blushing heavily with excitement, the marks stretching up and down from her eyes raising from her otherwise light brown skin. It was unusual for a night elf, almost unique even, and Anduin loved seeing this proud and capable fighter debase herself to this degree for him.

"A comfort hole indeed," Anduin nodded, allowing Maiev to suck him off.

Stellagosa backed away to give the Warden the room she needed to serve him on her own. Wrapping her lips tight around his shaft had her moaning, sliding down her glistening shaft had her eyelids flutter, and taking him into her throat had her cumming. It was no exaggeration to say that her mouth was as sensitive as her pussy, after all of this training. Something like that should have been physically impossible, but all of the magic that pumped through her every day had redesigned her body in ways that were in perfect accordance with her lifestyle. The entirety of Stormwind's inhabitants experienced such changes -- those around Anduin most of all. He was the nexus of power and the will behind the changes after all.

Bobbing in his lap, Maiev showed that her own blowjob skills were no less than Aclysia's. She was inhibited by her lack of a demonic tongue, but in all other regards they were equals. Enthusiasm was doubtless, the comfort hole would have gleefully sucked him off even if she had gotten no pleasure out of it herself. Experience was not hard to come by in this environment at all. Technique had been consequently honed and she switched between various modes of movement. Her head bounced in his lap, stayed all the way down at the base or caressed his length with slow movements, letting her tongue do all the worshipping. What she used was always dependant on what she guessed would please him the most.

Anduin let her continue like this for about ten minutes, while enjoying what the three slaves directly around him had to offer. Alythess and Sacrolash were grinding their slender bodies against his sides and Chromie's short frame was still pressed against his front. All were vying for his attention and he distributed it equally through kisses and grabs. The Eredar Twins were getting their pussy split by tentacles, while Chromie kept drenching his lower torso with her wet pussy.

As much as he enjoyed all of that, he was serious in giving Maiev her reward and her ultimate reward would be to be dominated. With one simple gesture, he made the three slaves back off. As soon as he was free, he grabbed Maiev's red head and forced her down his entire length. The manhandling had her squeal happily around his thick cock, a sound that only got more depraved when he stood up and, his cock always remaining all the way inside her, pushed her head down to the floor. He was straddled over her shoulders, both hands clawing into her skull, and started to roughly fuck her throat.

He didn't need to look over his shoulder to know that her hips were shooting up into the air from the repeated orgasms. Screaming at the delightful abuse, Maiev thanked Elune for putting her on the path of a happy little cocksleeve. She would have prayed through moaned words, had her mouth not been occupied in a much more useful way.

Hammering into her mouth, lips always tightly sealed, Anduin groaned with pleasure. Her ecstatic expression let him enjoy himself to the maximum extent. Eyes rolled up, smooth, brown skin covered in perverted fluids and sweat, she was the perfect representative of what the High King expected of a slut who begged to get her mouth used before any other hole. "Such a good comfort hole," he complimented her. It set Maiev off almost as much as what followed. She felt the betraying tensing of his shaft and heard the ragged breathing. Eager, she clenched her fists and let herself be used to finish him off. The reward was a torrent of multiple orgasms, each stronger as the last, induced by the heavy cum pumping down her throat.

When Anduin finally pulled out of the asphyxiated nymphomaniac, she was in a comatose state of repeated aftershocks causing her to squirt randomly over the floor. The High King just left her there to ride out the intense afterglow. "Ysera, Alex," he caught the attention of both, making them stop riding the tentacle cocks underneath them. "Join Stella on the floor."

""Yes, Master,"" the two dragonesses answered in loving unison. Getting up had their pussies drool cum and love juices, as the loads Anduin had pumped into them simultaneously to his other orgasms partially flowed out.

The High King had the spontaneous desire to play with all four of his dragon slaves at once. While he loved each of his slaves dearly, there was no denying that fucking certain sets of them added to the satisfaction. Playing with four women at once was difficult, however, especially since he sat back down on his throne and resumed the previous fondling of the Eredar Twins. He even gestured for Chromie to get back on his chest.

The answer to his predicament was found in the same set of magical skills he had been honing recently. His mastery over the shadow-spawned tentacles had increased tremendously, as evident by the demon huntress hanging in a semi-liquid set of ropes above. Similarly, his recent creation of the Master's Image spell had him master the ability to create entire doubles of him that were each as fertile as the original whose will they were still an extension off. With that spell in mind, there was an easy solution to be found.

While Stellagosa, Alexstrasza and Ysera moved their pretty blue, red and green heads in worship of his cock, a second one suddenly grew just above. It was a perfect copy of the first and, in every important regard, functioned the same. "Chromie, ride me," he commanded her.

"R-really? Wow!" the bronze dragoness was ecstatic to be privileged in such a fashion over the three genuine aspects on the floor. Her happy smile made way for a lustfully blank expression, while she slid down on his second erection. While it was freshly spawned and therefore dry, her cunt was wet enough for the two of them. The thick ass of the shortstack descended further on his dick. Chromie kept snugly pressed against his chest, almost as snug as her folds surrounded his second dick. Her tits, large for someone her size, rubbed all over his chest while she started to ride him.

"Good girls," Anduin sighed, basking in the pleasure of the horned blonde's pussy and the refreshing cool of Stellagosa's throat. The three dragon aspects had struck a silent agreement. The greatest cocksucker of the three would do the primary job and the other two would concentrate on worshipping his full balls. All for their Master's maximum satisfaction.

Anduin's climax approached fast and he leaned back, eyes closed and relaxed while the symphony of moans and worship brought him over the edge. Pussy clinging tight and throat vibrating around his two dicks, his cum filled up the two dragonesses. Their cunts squirted repeatedly, their eyes rolled up, and they screamed. Muffled by the thick cock in her throat, Stellagosa could not match the volume of the gnome-shaped Chromie, whose entire short body quivered as she screamed.

Up above and around the throne, the other sex slaves had intense orgasms themselves, filled up by tentacle cocks. Anduin was surrounded by the screams and sweet pheromones of his ecstatic wives and sluts. When he was done, Stellagosa slowly pulled back. Her tight lips left his cock as clean as could be asked for. The blue dragoness switched places with Ysera, while Chromie remained in her privileged position.

Ysera leaned against the dick, let it rest on her face for a couple of moments while she inhaled the masculine scent, mixed with that of her fellow haremettes. With one long lick, she travelled to the top. "I'm completely addicted to this cock," she swooned, before giving the tip of it a quick kiss. She wanted to take things a bit slower, but the desires overtook her and she immediately started sucking him off.

"Oh me, oh my," a male voice suddenly filled the courtroom. It was equally soothing and arrogant, charismatic and know-it-all. Anduin knew immediately who it belonged to.

Opening his eyes, the High King saw a man of dark brown skin walk towards him. The man was of a tall build, neither overly broad nor thin, and good looking. A well-maintained beard surrounded his lips, found a tip in a goatee and travelled up his jawline. Dark and wavy, his long brown hair fell down to his upper back as a combed back mane. He wore nothing, fitting in deliberately with the crowd. With each step he took, his eyes glowed with a more intense red. The illusion he had used to come this far unrecognized was falling off completely.

"Wrathion," Anduin greeted the black dragon with a complicated mixture of emotions. The two of them had been something approximating friends in the past. Happenstance had confined them to the same house in Pandaria, giving the two young men much time to debate what was right and what was not. They had seldomly seen eye to eye, but the discussions had brought them together.

Eventually, however, Wrathion had put his moral vision into action and aided the former Warchief of the Horde, Garrosh, in escaping to a different timeline. This had lead to a complicated series of event, starting with the invasion of Iron Horde and culminating in the warlock Gul'dan setting over into this timeline and unleashing the Burning Legion on Azeroth once again. During the first battle of that invasion, Anduin's father, Varian, had met his end.

In a way, Wrathion was responsible for that death and every other loss the Legion had inflicted.

"Indeed, young friend," the black dragon stopped in front of the throne, looking towards the scene. "I must admit, I am... what would you say?... flabbergasted at your recent successes. Seeing the Dragon Queen herself sucking on your balls like this is certainly unexpected."

Alexstrasza continued that task without a care. If her Master wanted her to speak up, she would. Otherwise, he could fend for all of them. "It is part of a series of escalating events. You would know about such things, wouldn't you?"

"Indeed, although what I set off had less pleasurable consequences," Wrathion said and lowered his head. "Anduin, I know I have done this world wrong..."

"You meant the best," the High King interrupted with a waving gesture. "I will not sit here and condemn you needlessly, Wrathion. What you did was a mistake, but I am sure you are working on redeeming yourself already."

"Such would be the very reason I appear today," the black dragon was visibly more relaxed, now that the apology had gone over so easily. "I have come to you with two affairs that require your help and your attention. Granted, I shall benefit from both indirectly, but I guarantee that they will be to your advantage as well."

The two of them exchanged a long look and then Anduin nodded, "Let's discuss this in private. Follow me to my chamber."

They changed location quickly, with Genn, as was normal, serving as Anduin's stand-in. Once they sat on opposite sides of a table, a series of snacks getting prepared by the High King's wives and slaves, their conversation resumed.

"Let's start with the dire revelations I have discovered," Wrathion said, while sipping on red wine. "The shackles on N'zoth are starting to weaken. As it appears, Aszhara and her Naga have been working on that for the past millennia."

"How deep can a person fall?" Ysera sighed. She and Alexstrasza, along with a couple other of Anduin's haremettes currently not present, had known the queen of the ancient night elf empire when she was still a night elf. "That would explain how she came to be adapted to live underwater though."

"Indeed. It strikes me that you could... convince her to stop in her efforts, Anduin," Wrathion told him. "To break the final seal, she will need a source of immense energy. I'm not quite sure yet what she will do to attain it and the ocean will be her defence until she goes to get it."

"So, we have to wait for her to make the move," Anduin nodded. "What is the other thing then?"

"I have been thinking about how to replenish the Black Dragonflight," Wrathion told him. "Obviously all before me were corrupt, but now that Deathwing is dead, we may be able to start from scratch. The earth needs wardens. You have restored the fertility of the flights, so that is a start, but I am sure I speak for both of us if I say that this is not an option for me to indulge in. A new black aspect must rise, a female one, who can raise the new generation."

"I see," Anduin nodded. "I take it you already have a way to revive someone in mind?"

"Certainly," Wrathion smiled, showing his pearly white fangs. "I will need your power and that of the other dragon aspects. Together, you could certainly fully restore the Broodmother -- Onyxia. She would be perfect for this task, known for her fertility and with a spark of the Earthwarden already inside her."

Anduin fell silent for a moment. Onyxia was more than just a black dragon, more than just Deathwing's daughter even. For a long time, Anduin had known her as Lady Katrana Prastor, a false identity and disguise she had used to become a royal advisor. She had orchestrated that his father would be abducted and that he, incredibly young at the time, would be crowned king. For a couple of years, she effectively governed Stormwind and tried her best to cripple it in every way she could. Ultimately, she was discovered and killed. Years later, her brother Nefarian reanimated her body. Her conserved remains would likely still be where the adventurers had left them.

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
462 Followers