Who a King Must Do Ch. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reviving her for the purpose of taming her and bringing her in his harem had him conflicted. He certainly remembered her physical presence, body and voice made to seduce and influence. The darkness in him thought it was only just that she would repay Stormwind for the troubles she had created. His priestly side didn't agree with bringing someone back from the dead just to breed them.

"I have a condition," Anduin finally answered. "We will first commune with her spirit. If she does not wish to be revived, we will leave her be and you will have to find other candidates."

"As you wish," Wrathion sighed, having already guessed that something like this may happen. ___________________________________________________________________________

Travelling to the Blackrock Spire was a quick affair. Ever since the integration of the Dark Iron dwarves into the Alliance, a portal had connected them to Ironforge. For Jaina, tapping into that permanent connection was an easy task. From there, they just had to advance upwards through the massive mountain. Despite the numerous reclamation efforts, parts of it were still teeming with vestiges of the old Horde, ogres and trolls. Of the Black Dragonflight, only some Dragonkin remained. Humans and other mortals that had offered themselves to the dragons as servants and were rewarded with great power in return.

Where Anduin and his group, consisting of himself, Wrathion, Alexstrasza, Ysera, Chromie, Stellagosa, Xal'atath, K'ara and, finally, Nozdormu, met these creatures, they killed them without remorse. Anyone who squatted in these halls was either an invader, a conspirator, or both. The Dark Irons would reclaim the spire eventually, once they weren't occupied with forging things for the war effort anymore.

At the very top, a segment of the Black Dragonflight led by Death Wings eldest son Nefarian, known as the Blackwings, had long taken residence. The innermost was where he had operated after his father had reanimated him.

Consequently, there were two dragon corpses laying at the bottom of the pit of iron and rock where the fight had happened. They were in questionably condition. Whatever methods had been used to bring them back from their first death had kept their bodies from rotting further, but between that first reanimation and their initial demise, the corpses had already seen quite a bit of rot. The skin slouched, the scales had turned from black to a sickly grey and several battle wounds left intestines plainly visible.

Nefarian's revival had been a largely successful one at the time, bringing the black dragon back with his mind intact. Onyxia, had only been animated by dark energies, with the return of her soul being questionable. What Deathwing managed to do was relatively simple necromancy though, nothing compared to what Wrathion had put together.

While Nefarian's corpse had been moved to the side, Onyxia was laying in the middle. The metal floor had a circle of runes etched into it. Several circles inside the circle indicated where partakers of the ritual had to stand. The (currently) last black dragon had already prepared everything.

Before they could advance with this, Anduin had to get a clear conscious. Kneeling down before the head of the large dragon, he put a hand on the snout and closed his eyes. Light and Shadow, he channelled both into the body and reached out to the soul that had once inhabited it. Through his might and insistence, he managed to reach Onyxia.

"Would you look at that," the bossy voice of the Broodmother echoed in his mind. "The little kid grew up to be quite powerful and now he conjures my soul to commune. What could you possible want from me? Do you wish to gloat?"

"No, Onyxia, I have no need to gloat. I come to you with an offer."

"What use would I have for an offer? Unless you somehow returned me to life...?"

"That is precisely what I am offering," Anduin told her.

"All of that trouble to kill me and you would undo it?" Onyxia was more amused then taken aback. "What would your father say?"

"He is dead, just as yours is," Anduin told her and then extended his memories to her to bring her up to speed on what happened. Explaining things would have taken too long and would have, likely, sound too unbelievable.

Onyxia took the offer, wanting to confirm his words. In the span of a minute, she learned of everything that had happened since her first death. Evidently, she hadn't known what her body had been used for. The death of her brother and father seemed to bother her fairly little. Whatever sadness she had was buried by this disrespect for her remains. She felt shock when they got to the developments over the past year. "That is YOU?!" she asked. "I felt that you got powerful, brat, but that is..."

"I am not the kid you remember, Katrana," Anduin couldn't help but sound smug in his response. "Now that you are up to speed, do you agree with the offer?"

"So I can absolutely be certain: you revive me, I become your sex slave, the Black Aspect and the mother of the revived flight, yes?" Onyxia asked.

"If you do your best to redeem yourself, we may marry," he added, "Otherwise that's correct."

Onyxia pondered the offer. Obviously, she desired a second lease on life. The cost didn't seem particularly high either. She had been the Broodmother previously, not because anybody forced her too, but because she loved the position. She fondly remembered using her human body to seduce nobles whose influence she needed. With the sexual prowess his memories indicated, it would at least be worth her while to ride him, restore her fertility and then flee somewhere to continue her brood. From there, she could scheme to take over the world.

"I do accept," she hummed.

Anduin knew that she wouldn't say so without having her own thoughts on the matter. However, as someone who had fucked an old goddess into submission, the High King was not worried that Onyxia would triumph over him. "Then we will start the ritual," he said and backed away, magically and physically. He looked to Wrathion and nodded.

"Splendid," the black dragon clapped his hands. "Time to revive my half-sister. Alexstrasza, if you would stand over here." It took a couple of minutes to get every one of the dragon aspects into the correct position. Xal'atath, Anduin and K'ara were also involved in the ritual, but only for the sake of energy. "Concentrate. With our combined might, this should be easy," Wrathion said, after he stopped in the last circle.

He wasn't quite right. Anduin had brought someone back from the dead before, but Ysera's soul had still been part of Azeroth in all ways that mattered. Making a body for her in the dimension dedicated to the creation of life had been relatively easy.

Onyxia had been dead for years. Even if her body was more than just bones, it was still far too damaged to just be healed back to an intact state. Aside from recalling her spirit, they also needed to somehow restore her body. Wrathion's circle seemed to aim at simply restoring her, but that only proved that this was not his area of expertise. Nozdormu suggested that he could spend a couple of hours reversing time until the body was in its pre-death state. That had the drawback of still carrying with it the infection of the old gods, which Wrathion aimed to solve.

The circle was adjusted throughout the ritual, primarily by Xal'atath. When it came to fleshcrafting, asking an eldritch horror turned gorgeous woman was the most expert opinion one could get. The solution they finally got to was to take all of the flesh and bone they had available, bind Onyxia's soul to it and then form it into an entirely new, humanoid body. Because she would still have her powers, she would remain able to shapeshift. It would make the human form her base one, but that was the development for dragons they had all come to expect.

When, finally, the ritual concluded, the corpse before them turn red like molten iron and pulled together into a much smaller shape. As Onyxia's will was once more bound to Azeroth, she attempted to take control over this process. After Anduin nodded, Xal'atath rescinded the reigns.

The mass quivered and then finished its consolidation in terms of size. From the resulting blob of magic, Onyxia shaped the curves of her new body. Although featureless, the curves of Katrana Prestor were immediately apparent. Long legs, with just enough fat to take the definition from her meaty thighs. Wide hips and a fat ass that had inflamed the desires of every man and many women she passed. By contrast, her waist was narrow. What so many females of the aristocracy had needed a corset to achieve, Onyxia had naturally. Her bust, however, was larger than in the past. Having received his memories, the Broodmother knew that Anduin's harem had many more members with medium or small boobs than the properly massive rack she endowed herself with. She hoped it would help her to influence him and she refused to have breasts smaller than Jaina, the former ruler of Theramore and steady thorn in her side when they had both occupied the Dustwallow Marsh.

Once the curves were complete, her slender limbs fully formed, Onyxia willed a couple of draconic features to appear on her. As this would be her permanent base form, she would show of her origin proudly. A pair of dark grey horns extended from her temples and extended. In texture and shape they mimicked those of her dragon form, just that they pointed backwards instead of ahead. From above her big, bountiful butt sprouted a black-scaled tail. This one was thinner than her original one and didn't end in a thagomizer, as both girth and spikes would have gotten in the way as a humanoid.

The red began to cool now, the energy of her rebirth fading. Onyxia's skin became visibly as a healthily tanned and smooth surface worthy of her luscious curves. Raw magic shaped the internal organs, all of them functional except the womb, which would still require Anduin's blessing to restore her fertility. Fingernails and toenails were black obsidian. Finally, the features of her head fully formed and finished her rebirth. Onyxia was every bit as gorgeous as she had been before, perhaps even more so. Her face was an enticing mixture between cute and sexy, witty and smug. Black, silky hair was unevenly parted, the right side falling down with only mild waves, orderly tugged away behind her human ear, while the left showed the volume through a mild rise before stylishly cascading downwards, partly covering her elegant cheekbone. Underneath softly swung and perfectly dense eyebrows sat a pair of golden eyes, their pupils the slits common for dragons.

Naked, with her enormous breasts crowned by pink nipples, unashamed that her hairless cunt was exposed, the Broodmother raised a hand to her face and made a fist a couple of times. Her lips, full and pink, stretched into a wide smile as the full certainty of life filled her. More than that, she could feel the power of her father, that of the Earth Warden, flow into her. It had been greatly diminished due to his actions and the demise of the Black Dragonflight, but it could be restored with time.

Onyxia looked around with her own eyes, surrounded by the other aspects, Anduin, Wrathion, and the goddesses of Light and Shadow. It was impossible to escape with all of them around and she needed to restore her fertility first anyway, whatever she did. She focused her gaze on Anduin and strut towards him with confidence.

"You upheld your end of the bargain, it's time I uphold mine," she purred. Her hand reached down to his crotch and grabbed what he was packing. She smirked at the size. If nothing else, this would be fun. Anduin was slightly less amused. As sexy as her straightforwardness was, he did not appreciate her attempt to assert dominance. She had agreed to become his sex slave and he would show her exactly what that meant. "Use your mouth to get me hard," he ordered.

Wrinkles appeared on Onyxia's forehead. She had never used her mouth before. Every time she needed to seduce someone, a few whispers, a hand job and, if she felt like it, a quick ride had been enough. Anduin didn't know that for certain, but he had a hunch about this fact. The best way to get her started with her new position was to establish that she could not satisfy him as easily as regular men.

For several seconds, the dragoness looked in the High King's eyes, trying to find an argument that would get her out of this demeaning act. His hard stare left no wiggle room and Onyxia shivered at the dominance he displayed. Only now she realized that she was actually smaller than him, by about a hand width.

"Fine," she said. She had meant to spit it out, but somehow the word sounded soft and seductive. The naked, dark-haired kneeled down before the High King and pulled down his trousers. Involuntarily, she moaned, when the half-erect cock flopped out. The full intensity of his manly scent hit her sensitive nose. His cock was pristine, completely clean, large, and hairless, yet smelled not only of his own masculinity but also the many conquests he satisfied on a daily basis. Instinctively, she knew this cock could satisfy her like no other, making her subconscious desire it all the more. 'If I do this, I may as well do it right,' Onyxia reasoned to herself and parted her pink lips.

Having seen Anduin's memories, the Broodmother was very well aware of the skill with which Anduin dominated his willing harem of sex slaves, but she had completely underestimated just how great an effect it would have on her on its own. The taste was more than ten times as intense on her senses than the smell was, which also grew more intense while she gently licked, sucked and kissed his growing member. Her cunt started to drip, her head got light and she indulged in the gradually hardening texture eagerly. Even when he was hard, she kept going.

The satisfaction of her natural skill was written all over Onyxia's face, as was her liking bobbing up and down Anduin's thick cock. Her noble face was turned into a lewd display, her cheeks caved in, the sounds of her blow job wet and eager. She kept going, further and further down with each back and forth of her mouth, until Anduin groaned.

The sound snapped Onyxia out of her trance and she suddenly snapped back. His cock left her mouth, with no loud pop or even an upwards lick to accompany her straightening up. Left untended, his erect dick hung in the air in front of her. The rest of the gathered harem clenched their teeth. It was difficult to stay quiet when one left their Master's cock in this state. However, this was Anduin's affair and all the wet and willing sex slaves did was to stay close, watch the scene, and wait their turn. They all knew they would serve him properly and eagerly to make up for this slight.

"There, I made you hard," the Broodmother declared. "Now fuck me."

"You don't get to make demands," Anduin told her straight-up. "You want your fertility back, right?"

Onyxia nodded.

"Say it out loud," the High King demanded.

"I want my fertility back," Onyxia obeyed in a bratty tone so unfitting for a woman of her beauty and elegance.

"And you agreed to become my sex slave to get it."

Onyxia nodded again. Faster than she could react, Anduin grabbed one of her horns and pulled against his crotch. His wet cock pressed against her face, the dragoness panted when the intense smell filled her lungs. Precum stained her skin. "I agreed to become your sex slave!" she almost yelled, squirming and spreading the overflow of her pussy between her thighs.

"Then you will do what I want you to, not demand anything," Anduin told her. "Before I fuck you, I want to cum down your throat. You understand?"

"Y-yes... master...," Onyxia stammered and was let go. The moment she was no longer right up to his cock, her mind realized how submissive she was behaving. 'I just need to play along...' she thought and swallowed heavily. She didn't realize just how much her body wanted Anduin, thought her will could overpower her animal instincts on its own. She didn't realize just how much of a man he had truly become. She didn't realize or care, once his large dick was inside her mouth again.

The Broodmother gobbled up Anduin's cock without issue. She did not have the same level of talent as Stellagosa, but Onyxia clearly knew what she was doing. She had watched more than one prostitute take care of a noble on her behest. Even if she had never thought she would use it on the king of Stormwind, she did recall the basics.

Taking him all the way into her throat was a filling and intense sensation. Anduin had been ready to grab her again to force her to go all the way down, but she went there all on her own and even stayed there. Softly rotating her mouth, she pleasured him while her eyelids fluttered. Her insides were hotter than a normal woman, hotter even than the other dragons, but not unpleasantly so.

Anduin was intensely fulfilled, watching one of the hottest woman he had seen growing up, one of the greatest detriments of Stormwind's health in recent history, make up for her crimes by sucking him off with undeniable fervour. It didn't take long for him to feel his balls tense. Onyxia didn't know the warning signs, only realized what was happening when the seed pumped down her gullet. Staying still, she was used as a cumbucket, getting her stomach filled by the absurdly large load of the High King.

"I'm not done with that throat," Anduin announced and pulled out. Onyxia's hazy state slowly diminished. A faint taste of his cock and cum was on her tongue, prolonging the sea of lustful chemicals her brain was drenched in. Before she fully recovered, Anduin had laid down and pulled her over his head. Her deliciously massive thighs surrounded him. "Suck me off," he commanded her.

'I do like it, so...' the barest thought of rationalization surfaced and Onyxia bowed down.

Feeling her lips obediently wrap around his cock, Anduin grinned and took two handfuls of her bubble butt. The thickness of her ass under his fingers was soon complimented by that of her thighs around his face. Anduin extended his tongue and soon tasted the seductive sweetness of the Broodmother. Her bare cunt was already drenched.

Anduin used every bit of his extensive skill on Onyxia, aiming to further break down her pride through overwhelming sexual gratification. After a couple of minutes exploring her outer folds and revealing her clit, he ate her out with royal fervour. Every lick and oral penetration sent magnificent pleasure through the black-haired dragoness. Her delicious pussy juice overflowed, her blowjob turned from purely instinctive to sloppy and infrequent. Too taken by pleasure, she couldn't concentrate on giving the service.

Smacking her ass, making the juicy mixture of muscles, fat and taut skin ripple, the High King reminded her off her duty. He had to remind her again and again. While his steady pussy eating caused her cunt to gush with one orgasm after the other, Onyxia quivered on top of him. She couldn't think, only climax and follow her instincts. Spasming and cocksucking were an equally enticing and ineffective combination.

Eventually, Onyxia's strategy was broken down to an incredibly simple procedure: to stay with his dick inside her as long as breath allowed her and pleasure him with the constant screams reverberating in her throat. It worked well enough, Anduin supplementing this treatment by thrusting up into the Broodmother's glossy lips.

He came deep inside her for a second time. Thick thighs pressed against him and groping her fat ass, his hips shot up one more time and he unloaded. Onyxia froze with the cock deep in her throat, overwhelmed by the pleasure of the ceaselessly wiggling tongue, working her sensitive cunt. The second time around, her body reacted even stronger to the seed. It had nothing to do with Anduin, she could simply taste and smell the virility that pumped down her gullet. A direct taste would have done more to agitate the Broodmother, but even this much had her pussy gush. Unconscious certainty of strong, healthy offspring riled up her breeding instincts. They almost took over completely.