Who a King Must Do Ch. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anduin pulled out of her pussy and Onyxia's fingers finally stopped, as the aroma of a fertile, bred cunt hit her with all of its intensity. Thick cum oozed from Stellagosa's pussy before her eyes. Then it moved to the side and out of her vision, leaving Anduin looking down at her as the replacement. While Stellagosa moved back into the line, the High King grabbed his cock and moved the head teasingly in Onyxia's direction. Desperately she stretched towards it. "Breed me," she panted.

"Are you ready to submit your body and in mind?" Anduin asked.

"Yes, Master, I will do whatever you demand," she gasped, almost able to reach the bit of cum dribbling from the tip.

"You will accept my mark and be my loyal sex slave for the rest of you life?"

"Yes, Master!" her answer got more desperate, more needy, with each passing second. Her large breasts jiggled with each desperate breath she took. "You are the perfect man, I will serve you in whatever capacity you see fit, just breed me!"

"Do you swear to work only to the Alliance's -- to Stormwind's -- benefit from now until the end of time?"

"Yesh. Mashter," she slurred, unable to close her mouth fully out of greed. His cock was practically on her lips now.

"You are waiting for an order, good girl." Anduin complimented her and the last of Onyxia's pride broke under the honest and adoring tone of the perfect Master. She smiled, giggled and fidget where she lay, heart filled with an unknown sensation of appreciation. After all this time spend in power politics, she had found someone who appreciated her beyond usefulness. The least she could do in return was submit. "If you stay a good girl, you may become one of my wives."

"Thank you, Mashter," Onyxia responded with more honesty on her lips than she had ever felt.

"Kiss my cock and then present yourself," Anduin commanded. Without hesitation, the dark haired dragoness gave the tip a delighted smooch, licking off what cum remained in the process. Then she quickly turned around and offered her cunt to him. Her upper body somewhat propped up by her elbows, she spread her pussy lips with both hands.

Her pussy was incredibly wet and swollen, from the earlier fucks and her own constant voyeuristic indulgence. Insides twitching, she made no attempt to prepare herself for his cock this time. There was no need to make herself ready for what was now her life's purpose, no sense in coming up with what she wanted when she was his sex slave to use.

Her sweaty, glistening body quivered when he penetrated her with a slow and steady thrust. Stretching her insides once again, the massive prick glided into her drenched insides, while Anduin grabbed her by the hips. Golden eyes focused obsessively on the advancing cock, Onyxia let hear throaty moans. Her cunt gushed, showing repeated orgasms from nothing more than the contact.

Once fully inside her, Anduin took hold of her chin and made her look into his eyes. "How do you want me to breed you, Onyxia?" he asked.

The expression on her face was gleeful. Wrapping around his hips, her thighs gave the answer before her gasped words did. "Hard, fast, give me your seed, Master! Mark me as quick as possible! Dump your cum in my womb, paint all of my insides white with your dominance!"

Anduin grinned and nodded. Then he did exactly as asked. Thick thighs pressed against the sides of his hips, he pulled almost all the way out and then rammed back in. Onyxia yelped from the sudden rush of pleasure, stronger than anything she had felt before. Her arms gave in and she laid down, to be hammered in missionary, as the perfect Master repeated the motion again and again.

Total submission -- it made her feel so incredible. There was no need to think, no need to compete, only pleasure she received at the hands of her dom. With each passing moment, the trust she felt grew in her heart and with more trust came the ability to let go further, concentrate only on answering his perfectly aimed thrusts by making him feel as good as she could in return.

Pushing out her chest, she emphasized her jiggling tits. They bounced in circles from the force of their relentless fucking, their size rippling seductively. It was impossible to ignore such a lure and Anduin grabbed her glistening left tit with his hand. His fingers almost vanished in the overabundant flesh, sharing the second spot of largest tits in his growing harem of willing sex slaves with Jaina. Soft, tanned skin, covered in beads of sweat, trembled under him as he made Onyxia orgasm, with no clear border where her last one ended and her next one started. Her hands uselessly moved around above her head, instinctively grabbing at nothing. Taking one of them, Anduin intertwined his fingers.

"Look at me," the High Kind demanded, bowed over her face. Love in her eyes, she obeyed. "In a few seconds, you will be mine forever," he told her, speeding up his thrusts. The slapping of his groin against her ass was almost as loud as her wordless, anticipating screams. "Three...." He hammered her gushing cunt. "Two..." his balls started to tense, ready to send out the rush of cum she so desperately desired. "One..." A final thrust and her thighs clenched like never before, her writhing pussy tensing all around him.

Anduin was too lost in pleasure to add any final words, as his cum pumped into her eager womb. Struggling valiantly for two seconds, Onyxia tried to keep up the eye contact, as her scream went silent. Then all control over her own body was relinquished and she felt the true height of ecstasy. Mouth in an O-shape, golden eyes rolled up, she was a tense mess unable to think.

The final reality of her willing enslavement hit her as a wave of unforgettable pleasure. She was his now, she didn't even try to think otherwise. His cum painted her insides white, the magic within spreading through her body like a rush of electric satisfaction. Once it reached her head, the gold of her eyes was temporarily drowned out by a dark purple. Around her hairless cunt, lines of shadow magic appeared on her body, marking her forever as an obedient nymphomaniac in consensual service to the High King.

Although that pleasure was physically more intense, it was truly the filling of her womb with virile cum that brought her the greatest satisfaction. Potent, she could feel his seed taking root in her fertile womb somehow. It was the single most intense impregnation of her life and the only one ever in this body. Only this one mattered, as far as the Broodmother was concerned. Only this child from the man that had shown her the path to true happiness and ecstasy, and all that would follow now that she would follow him down that path until their end. Her tail wrapped happily around his leg.

She had to let go a moment later, as Anduin pulled out and looked at his newest sex slave with approval. It made her shiver, she had never been looked at by anyone with as much care and tenderness. "All five of you, before my cock," he commanded the dragonesses. They followed it immediately all kneeling before him. "Worship."

Onyxia was to his left, happily serving alongside those who were now her breeding sisters. Next to her was Ysera, as lovingly kissing the side of his cock as ever. Eagerly tasting the virility, Alexstrasza was in front of him, her tongue swirling around the glands. Stellagosa to Anduin's right, having that side of his cock to himself. Chromie, too short to properly compete in kissing his cock, was instead tongue-bathing his balls.

His cock was never monopolized by any one of them, always worked on by all. The sight, the moans, the obedience, they all pleasure Anduin immensely. He let them work their greedy, submitted skills until he felt another orgasm rising. A massive one, he came all over their faces and tits, covering their smooth bodies with streaks of white.

He had marked one of each dragon flight now, four Aspects and one guaranteed to inherit. His harem had grown tremendously in beauty, the Wrynn lineage, reduced only to him in this generation, secure in their many wombs.

And his plans to rule Azeroth through firm love and lust one giant step further along.