Who a King Must Do Ch. 58

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anduin paid her no further mind, she would get her share of cock and seed soon enough. Relentlessly, he fucked Liadrin. Her tits, squished between her thighs, swayed up and down in their medium size. Her ponytail flew through the air, the intensity of the motions aided by thrashing that could find no other outlet than her curved toes, clenched fists, and turning neck.

She screamed and screamed, until her lungs were empty and her eyes rolled far up. Her dark red lips were spread in a large O. When she thought, much against better judgement, that she had reached the peak of pleasure, he came inside. A sudden, deep gasp of air entered her along the thick baby batter.

"yyyyyyyyyYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" the rising shout left her while the total ecstasy took hold. The sensation of being marked anew reminded her of when he had first claimed her, when she had pledged her sword and love to him after months of visions of his greatness. All of her wishes were already fulfilled, she was willingly enslaved and pregnant, she would be of use and bred for the rest of her life, and yet he made her feel whole all over again.

The twitches of his cock grew less intense. The new mark finalized its shape, as the last drops of cum filled the redhead. With it came a few new applications of how to use the Light, many of them from the time when Liadrin and the blood elves had forced the power to obey them. Again, more interesting was the practical knowledge beyond that and the many years of history Liadrin had to offer.

Anduin lifted her off his manhood and placed her to his feet. K'ara shuffled over, letting him sit back down. Heavily panting, turned on near mindlessly due to what she had witnessed, the sixth wife of the High King swiftly pressed her body against him. The privilege of being a wife among the sex slaves was a degree of autonomy. To be more accurate, everyone in the harem had autonomy to do whatever they wanted, but most discarded the idea of exercising it. Wives were understood to be the most proactive party in the harem. All, as long it pleased their husband.

The deep blue lips of the naru met that of her Master. The two made out wildly, while Anduin groped her round tits. They were large. Not as massive as other milk bags among his slaves, but definitely big enough to be worthwhile playthings. She put one leg over him, the side of her thick thigh pressing against his lower abdomen, her slick cunt rubbing against his hips.

Anduin's cock was deep in the throat of Liadrin. The Slave Knight, and the draenei who shared her senses, kept on in their chain of orgasms. The fingers of his left hand were parted by the base of her ponytail. What had once served to keep her auburn hair out of her face during combat was now in aid to her true fulfilment as a fully submissive cocksleeve. One that was bred, willingly enslaves, and had now been branded a second time.

After having cleaned her Master's large dick of her juices, the redhead was pulled away. Although she would have loved to be of further service, she was equally happy to witness one of her fellow sex slaves getting her share of daily ecstasy.

K'ara fully straddled Anduin, and immediately impaled herself on his cock. "Hmmmm, you cannot go unpleased, Master!" the blonde, blue-skinned goddess moaned. Her dark blue lips were curled into a slutty smile, the golden marks all over her shimmered with the delight of their contact. Even as a naru, she felt like a mere candleflame next to the radiant inferno of her Masttr's soul.

Forcefully, Anduin grabbed her face. Cheeks squished, teeth clenched, she continued to grin. "You look like you do this to enjoy yourself."

"My heart and pleasure are yours, Master!" K'ara was quick to assure. "Take all my bliss from me, if it pleases you! My only true desire is to be of use to you!"

She trembled atop his cock, her hourglass curves on full display. Anticipating his decision, she did her best not to orgasm on the spot. With his manhood parting her tight fold, every little twitch was a symphony of tiny jolts growing into a constant torrent of pleasure. "I enjoy your moans," the High King finally answered, ending his deliberation just when she could no longer hold on. "Cum for me, enslaved goddess."

The order pushed her over the edge and she howled at the ceiling in an unrefined scream of bliss. It grew louder, louder still when he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her curvy frame against his muscular one. His face was buried in her cleavage once more, pushed between the two soft hills, kissed and sucked on the sensitive flesh.

A sharp 'SMACK!' echoed through the room, when he slapped her round ass. Her tail went rigid from the delectable pleasure, then the fleshmade naru started bouncing on his throbbing erection. Up and down, to please him, as was her charge, as was her honour.

Anduin groaned, while worshipping her breasts. The quivers of her quim gripped him tightly, drenched folds that refused to do anything else than stick to the sole cock they were meant to please. All other phalluses that had penetrated this hole had been either made in mimicry of this one or been directly guided by the same will, often both.

"Your perfect slave," K'ara cried, while he thrust up into her. Her senses were ablaze with devotion. "I wish to be your perfect slave! Never will I stop to strive for this goal! Even if it will take me endless millennia to find a tiny improvement in how to please you, I will forever try!"

Approvingly, Anduin smacked her ass. K'ara slowed down a little bit. Her hips circled, an intricate belly dance to add a bit of elegance to the depravity. He rewarded her for her attention to detail. His tongue licked over her dark nipple, before biting the erect protrusion. Her voice was a mess when she continued.

"All sshhall be traa-ahn-ined like meeeee," she slurred, control of her tongue made difficult by the constant gasps that escaped her. "Shlavesh! Gooood, submmmmh-missive sex slaves! Ffffocused on sherving our betters, thoshe who try to be as wonderful ash you Master!" Just like Yrel, K'ara felt an intense surge of pleasure upon saying the title. Respect and veneration for their doms was the first thing an acolyte learned and the lesson was carved completely into her own being. "Master, I love you! Master, I... Master! MASTER!"

Anduin revelled in her inability to voice anything but his title. Her eyes rolled up, her tongue lolled out, and her pussy gushed each time she spoke the word with absolute veneration and ecstasy. Arms wrapped around him, she shook her hips like a whore whose only desired payment was a filled womb.

What she wanted most, she was certain to get. While playing with her tits, Anduin thrust up into her eager cunt. Liadrin watched, awestruck once again by her Master's stamina, fingering her pussy continuously. She only stopped to lick the semen off her fingers. All of these sensations were relayed to Yrel and the two of them moaned in unison.

Each time K'ara's dripping wet breeding hole slammed down on his groin, Anduin felt her fat ass jiggle under his palm. He kept smacking her, imprinting the shape of his hand on her ass like his cock was moulding her cunt. A cunt that was already there to milk him and only him of his virile seed.

Grabbing her ass even firmer, his face pressed firmly between her squishy tits, Anduin pressed her down and kept her there. The instinct to keep swinging her hips was immediately suppressed when her subconscious noticed that specific twitching that preceded ultimate satisfaction. All of her brazed for the sensation of a purpose fulfilled. Her womb eagerly awaited to be filled again.

No less thick or large than any of his previous loads, Anduin pumped K'ara full. Seed kept spurting into her, painting the entirety of the eagerly awaiting pussy walls white. Her voice went silent, the overburdening pleasure blocking her throat. All she felt was bliss, while his magic took hold off her.

This body of hers had born the mark of the High King the moment she had formed it with his magic. For her, it was the first time she was marked the traditional way. The sheer intensity of the undiluted orgasmic energy that rushed through her every nerve made her squirt even harder than his cum alone did.

Anduin took great joy in watching K'ara's face go through the various stages of ecstasy. The initial, wide-eyed expression of the initial explosion. The rolled-up eyes and twitching smile of the prolonged climax. Then, the slowly diminishing trembles and the relaxation of her facial features of the afterglow.

Her knowledge was now his to grasp, the new mark readily visible below her navel. Understanding of Shadow and Light that no one entity, no good nor mortal, had ever had in parallel filled him. Combining both, Anduin understood true twilight.

"On the floor," Anduin commanded. Yrel was released, joining Liadrin and K'ara, kneeling before his cock. A beckoning gesture commanded them to work his shaft while he, on the throne, pondered about the new possibilities.

A vast number of new opportunities arose. With them an even stronger understanding that, if he were to gain knowledge about the other forces of creation, he could assure peace and prosperity in ways never even contemplated. What more forces were there to learn about? Marking his other haremettes would unlock the mysteries of nature and the arcane. Even knowledge of the titans would be his to wield. Only the domain of undeath was unrepresented among his sex slaves.

This had been a clear call for him from the start. Animated corpses were generally not attractive, nor were they able to bred, disqualifying them as sex slaves. Sylvanas, due to her personal power, would have been an exception for the former category. With his new knowledge unlocked and knowing what his attack had done to Nathanos, a new possibility arose.

Perhaps there was a way to modify undeath into a different state of life altogether. One that differed from truly being alive only in that the source of vitality was not food, drink and air, while retaining flesh and lust.

Yes, Anduin could not only conceive of the possibility, he thought it absolutely possible and applicable to those currently undead. Perhaps the Forsaken, Sylvanas' followers, could be restored in a way that removed the Scourge's taint from Azeroth forever. Perhaps, the High King had an inkling, the attack that had killed Nathanos had already influenced the Dark Lady herself. That which his mind now deemed as the proper way to apply this magic was fundamentally similar to the attack with which he had blasted her and her followers.

The Forsaken were out of his reach, but the Scourge at large, led by Bolvar as the sitting Lich King, could perhaps be contacted.

What else was not his to claim by the end of the day? The arcane understanding among his haremettes perhaps was not as extensive as it could be. Even Stellagosa, the Aspect of Magic, was not as ancient and experienced a practitioner to rival the godly or god-like abilities of others among his cumdumps.

'I will meet Aszhara soon enough,' Anduin thought, while his cock was tongue-bathed by the three satisfied sex slaves before him. 'She had arcane knowledge even Sargeras respected and adding her to my women was always a priority. Beyond undeath and the deepest extent of arcane... I lack knowledge of the elements among my harem.'

Although Alexstrasza and Ysera embodied the bountiful lushness of life, the primordial aspects of nature were beyond their reach. In times long forgotten, the old gods had governed the elements, but even they had done so through vassals. The realms of fire, water, earth and wind, they belonged to the Elemental Lords. Two of them had been replaced in recent times, but only one of the four current ones was female and Therazane was not even remotely attractive. A legless, morbidly obese, hovering torso fashioned from stone, with a face parted with a needle-toothed grin. Clearly, not a candidate for his harem.

A powerful shaman would have done instead, but Anduin failed to remember any candidates. The most able of all shamans was the former warchief Thrall. His aid in Anduin's goals could likely be enlisted. Anything further was outside either of their interests.

'Perhaps the twilight-touched elementals will reveal an opportunity?' Anduin theorized. For the moment, he put this aside. Between Bolvar and Aszhara, he had definitive targets to take care off first.

Anduin came over the faces of the three Light slaves. He let the release wipe out his contemplations for the moment and then returned to the now. With great glee, he watched them clean each other with long, loving licks, desperate to taste more of his seed.

"Continue with your daily tasks," he ordered them, as he rose to his feet. Quickly, he returned to his carriage, where Jaina, Vanessa and Valtrois were still waiting for him. The evening session of the court was approaching and they were entertaining him on the way back, adding more puddles of pussy juice to the ground as he put the new mark on them as well.

Valtrois was first. Standing in the carriage as it smoothly rolled down the flat streets, Anduin fucked her throat mercilessly. A total sex toy, she took it with rolled up eyes and lips sealed as tightly as his thrusting manhood allowed. Another load of hot seed filled her body and put the black mark above her womb, leaving her twitching and giggling, collapsed on the ground.

Vanessa followed instantly. Anduin pressed her flat down on the floor and slammed into her ever-prepared asshole. Screaming at the top of her lungs, the redeemed criminal took all of his dick into her. Bliss dominated her mind, bliss and gratitude, reaching its peak when he filled her backdoor with another load. Even as she looked down at the new mark on her sexy body, she could not believe how blessed she was.

Jaina got the attention deserving of his first wife and mother of his first heir. Despite knowing it would cause them to run late, Anduin stopped the cart in the middle of the Trade District. With his three slaves, he moved to the centre of a plaza of public fucking. He used all three of them to get off repeatedly, covering Jaina with wave after wave of cum. Under the eyes of their people, the proud whore came with each service she performed. When her tight cunt was finally penetrated, her scream was the loudest in the massive orgy of individual harems. The change of her mark could barely even seen under the cum coating her pale skin.

Only after that, did Anduin return to the carriage. Jaina was only allowed to clean herself after all of them had returned to the throne room. Marked and covered with his seed, the queen of Stormwind walked proud of what her husband used her for. A cumdump in body and soul.

12