Whore House Ch. 01

Story Info
A new house presents brand new opportunities.
1.8k words
4.45
58.4k
88

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't expected much to change when I moved into my new house at the end of the road. I could live off the money I had inherited with the deed from the estranged uncle I had never met. The rest of the family had been surprised by the will, but I didn't think much of it. Good money, and a decently large house? I wasn't about to deny that.

It didn't take long, however, for me to realize something was amiss.

I had spent the first day in this house unpacking my necessities. The house had come largely furnished, much to my surprise and glee, so by the evening I had been able to turn most of the house into a home, setting everything up to my preferences, hanging decorations on the walls, hooking up the TV. I had settled down with a beer in my hand and was about to turn on whatever was playing when the doorbell rang. A neighbor, I thought. Who else would come to a house with a new tenant so late in the evening?

I stood and opened the door, beer still in hand, to discover the porchlights shining on a young college girl, standing with her hands behind her back, so her chest, unconsciously or intentionally, was protruding towards me, showcasing her large, gorgeous breasts, barely contained in a tight tank top that showcased the lack of a bra underneath, nipples protruding through the fabric. My eyes, no longer under my control, shifted down to find one of the shortest skirts I had ever seen, as if a gust of wind would result in flashing someone, and from the looks of it, she wasn't wearing panties underneath.

"Good evening!" she said, her voice high and chipper. She wheeled her hands around, revealing a letter between her fingers that she reached towards me. "This is for you."

"That's very kind of you," I answered as coolly as I could, taking the letter from her and opening it with as much dexterity as I could while still holding my beer. "Who's it from?"

She pondered the question for a second before shrugging, her tits bouncing as she did so. "I don't know?"

"Well, who gave it to you?"

"I don't know."

"How did you know to give to to me?"

"I don't know."

I looked at her for a second. Despite knowing none of the answers to these questions, she didn't show the faintest hint of confusion. She acted as if this was natural, waiting on my porch for me to open the letter. I noticed that, after standing there for a minute, she began to sway idly. I looked down at the letter.

"Invite her inside and see for yourself."

I looked up at her, putting on a polite smile. "Thank you. Would you like to come in?"

She took a deep breath. I noticed that she continued to sway, as if she was hot. "That would be great, thank you."

I stepped to the side, beckoning her in. She walked behind me, and I closed the door behind her.

"Would you like anything to-"

I turned around and found myself staring at this girl, her clothes on the floor, cast off to the side, and her on her knees, legs spread, a hand rubbing her wet pussy eagerly as the other massaged her beautiful tits, her skin glistening with sweat, her mouth gaping open and tongue sticking out as she moaned.

"What are you doing?!"

"Waiting for your cock, Master."

I paused for just a moment. "You don't even know me."

"I don't care," she moaned, her eyes flicking quickly to the growing bulge in my pants. "I need your cock. I need it so bad."

"I don't even know your name."

"I don't have a name when I'm in here. I'm just a slut, a whore, a filthy cum dump who needs to be used. Please, please, I'm begging you, use me, it's all I've ever wanted, it's all I ever need..."

I guess this is what my uncle meant when he said to see for myself.

"Have other girls come through here?"

"Yes, Master, as many girls as you want."

"Do they all...?"

"They're all horny little sluts, Master, just like me. Their job is to make you cum, over and over and over again..."

I watched her masturbating on the floor, a sweaty, horny, lust-consumed mess, moving tentatively over to the couch.

"Who are you?" I asked, at this point not really expecting a different answer.

"Whoever you want me to be, Master."

I took one last sip of my beer before setting it aside. "I want you to be addicted to my cock."

She smiled gleefully. "I already am, Master."

"Then what are you waiting for?"

She crawled across the floor to me with such surprising velocity, lunging for my fly as if she needed to unzip it if she wanted to survive. My pants were torn to the ground, and before I could fully understand what was happening, my cock was in her warm, wet mouth, her lips slobbering up and down the shaft with such tremendous eagerness. After a minute, her lips popped off my cock, and she smiled a cock-drunk smile.

"Thank you, Master!" she squealed, kissing up and down the shaft. "Thank you for giving me your cock. Thank you so much."

And then her mouth was back on my cock, saliva dripping everywhere, her makeup smearing across her face as she worshipped my length with every fiber of her being. I could do nothing but lay back and revel in my incredible fortune as wave after wave of pleasure overcame me.

Her lips popped off my cock again. "Am I satisfying you, Master?"

I opened my eyes, looked down at her, on her knees, lips back on my cock, not waiting for an answer. I wanted to test to see how far I could push my luck.

"Not quite," I answered.

Her expression shifted immediately, to one of sorrow and concern, as her lips parted once more. "What can I be doing better, Master? Please tell me. All that matters is your pleasure. I'll do anything you want to serve you best."

"Ride my cock like the cockdrunk whore you are."

And thus, her smile returned. Again with velocity quicker than anticipated, she was sitting in my lap, one hand on my shoulder, the other directing my cock into her hot, wet cunt. It slipped in easily, and her bubble butt began to bounce, slapping against me loudly, echoing across the room. I grabbed her and pulled her into me, kissing her and shoving my tongue into her mouth. She did the same in kind, her arms wrapping around me, pressing her tits into my chest as she rode me like there was no tomorrow.

I pushed her away, keeping her face as close to me as possible. "What are you?"

"I'm your cockslave, Master," she moaned loudly, not able to contain her pleasure. "I'm a filthy, dirty, horny little slut. Anytime you want, I'll come over and fuck you over and over and over again, taking load after load, on my face, tits ass, in my mouth, anywhere and everywhere. I'm a walking, talking fuckdoll."

I grabbed her ass and began ramming my cock into her as fast and hard as I could. Her screams of pleasure filled the house, overtaking her so primally that she could do nothing but revel in what was happening to her. I felt her pussy contract and expand and contract again as she came and came and came and didn't stop cumming as I fucked her senseless, taking her tits into my mouth and letting her moan sweet nothings in my ear until I couldn't take it anymore. I practically shoved her off me, standing over her as she looked up with cockdrunk admiration.

"Stroke my cock and beg for my cum until I cover your fucking whore face."

With no hesitation, her hands grabbed my shaft and began to stroke so fast I could barely see her hands, and so tight that it was as if it were her cunt.

"Please, Master, I need your cum. Your cum is all that matters. Cover every inch of your dirty fucking whore in your cum. I'll do anything to make you cum. Tell me what to do, and I'll do it. Call me over whenever you want, and I'll let you fuck my brains out. I'll wear whatever, say whatever, do whatever you want if it means I get your cum at the end of the day. Please, Master, please..."

It was enough. I groaned, reaching down and gripping her long, blonde, now-mottled hair and aiming her face up at me as she stroked my exploding cock, and rope after rope of cum painted her gorgeous, makeup-smeared, slut face. She squealed in joy, orgasming with every drop that hit her skin, wave after wave of pleasure overcoming us both until I couldn't stand, and collapsed back down on the couch.

"Did you mean everything you just said?" I asked as my slut crawled her way onto the couch beside, hands dancing across my skin, her body pressing against mine.

"Of course, Master," she panted, letting the cum dry on her face. "Your pleasure is all that matters. For it, I'll do... anything"

Her hand drifted down to my somehow still-hard shaft, and I realized just how horny I still was, even after the best sex of my life. Normally, I would be wiped after a fuck session as intense as that, but somehow I found myself with even more vitality than before. I gripped the back of her neck tightly and shoved her face onto my cock as she laughed, and without hesitation she began to suck again, as if there was nothing else that mattered in the world except my cock. I began to believe those words of affirmation.

"Tomorrow night," I grunted as I began to fuck her face. "You'll come back here, and bring as many of your hot college friends as possible. All women. You'll help them realize what you seem to grasp so well. And that is...?"

I pulled her off my cock, and she looked up at me, cum and saliva dripping from her messy whore mouth. "That they're all cock-hungry cumsluts whose only purpose in life is to pleasure you?"

I grinned. "That's correct. Now get back to work, and don't stop until I cum again. Before the night is done, your face, your tits, your ass, all of it will be drenched in my cum."

She moved to her knees between my legs, bobbing dutifully on my cock. I grabbed my beer and took another sip, grabbed the TV remote and turned it on, and relaxed to the sounds of television droning and the sensations of a sex slave worshipping my cock.

I was going to have some fun.