Who a King Must Do Ch. 66

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SMACK!" It echoed from her rear. The sharp spank broke the kiss. Salara's spine and tail nearly turned straight as she screamed out her delight at the pain. A second smack drenched Anduin's groin in a gush of pussy juices. Howling in ecstasy, the fire elemental raised up her hips halfway and then plunged back down.

Anduin leaned back in the throne and watched. Watched as the Firelady bounced in his lap like any other well-trained cocksleeve. Watched as every instinct of this erotic manifestation of nature came out to play. Watched as her motions became more erratic and wild.

Massive tits jiggled up and down. Her nipples drew alluring ovals into the air. When the weight of her two breasts smacked together, the result clap was almost as audible as her ass flattening on his groin. As much of an eyedraw as her tits were, the tall hourglass figure of the eager sex slave was properly cushioned wherever a man's eye would love to see it. The muscles of her midriff shifted subtly and not so subtly.

"Oh fuck yeah," Salara found her words again. "This is the cock! This is my Master's fucking cock! H-ah-ving you inside me is scrambling my fucking brains... oh, what even matters besides getting enslaved by you?!" Grabbing her tits in a moment of passion, she squished the abundant meat until it spilled between her fingers. "All of this hot body -- for you, Master and nothing else! You're.... you're fucking BREA-AH-KIIING MEEEEE!"

"You forgot an important detail," Anduin spoke over her blissful screams. The differently coloured eyes of the Fire Slave rolled over to his face, a curious glint inside their depraved overtones. "Your body serves one more purpose than slacking my desires -- you'll be the gorgeous mother to many of my heirs."

Salara slammed down on his groin one time and froze. A deep, throaty moan escaped her. "I'm a fertile woooomb," she crooned, her eyes rolling up again. The realization that the next spurt of cum pumping into her would do more than just mark her as property was settling in. Orgasmic jolts of muscle-tensing bliss were competing against the need to make it a reality as quick as possible. The latter won out, and she resumed moving at a rapidly accelerating pace. Shoving her tits back in Anduin's face, she screamed. "Fill meee uuuhhhp! Fill you new shlaaaave uhhhhp! Make my shubmisshion official, breed meeee! BREEED THISH FUCKING SLUT!"

Sucking and nibbling on her nipples, Anduin grabbed her by the waist. He met her plunges with his own thrusts. It only took a few to transform Salara's cascade of cries into a silence of the utmost depravity. Facing the ceiling, mouth opened wide, she kept her legs moving, waiting for the inevitable fate of being impregnated.

Inevitable as it was, Anduin was not going to give it to her fast. For ten minutes of ceaseless motion, he thrust up into her, until she herself could no longer ride him and was just a cocksleeve bouncing according to his might. Her pussy gushed. Her throat produced little groans. Her entire body was his to play with. 'He made me into his slave,' the one coherent thought surfaced. 'I want to be nothing else but property of this man.'

Anduin hugged her tight, knowing all too well when he had succeeded in fully proving his sexual might to a member of his harem. All the pledges of being only his, of wanting to submit? Reassured through the sheer might of physical satisfaction. "Shake that ass, get me over the edge," he whispered into her ear.

Salara moaned something confirming. Her fat ass pushed out, her tail curved off to the side, she wiggled her hips. There was still enough force to the motions to get the meat of her backside to jiggle. Never more than a fourth of his enormous manhood slipped out of her. Anduin let out a held breath. Tight folds glided along his length over and over again, until it finally proved too much.

Pressing up into her, his balls tightened. His seed exploded into her. One victorious climax, of a whole aspect of Azeroth's elemental makeup conquered. Salara found her voice again for one moment to scream, "MASHTAHR!" before her throat became blocked from the sheer torrent of glorious purpose flooding her womb.

Anduin would never tire of it. The moment when his power had filled a new woman completely and concentrated in the mark. The womb tattoo, framed by the jagged lines all over Salara, winded into being, as his orgasm slowly ebbed away. Hers continued for well over a minute, marked by repeated squirting and the constant arching of her back. The skin of her flat stomach was pulled taut. A dot appeared at the centre of her new mark, the impregnation as swift and successful as could be expected from the Emperor of Life's seed.

Salara gradually turned from a spasming mess, into a panting one. "All hail... my Master," she swooned and kissed his cheek.