Who am I? Ch. 02 - From Slut to Bimbo

Story Info
The binbofication of a cum and cock slut addicted to both.
6.7k words
4.66
11.1k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/27/2023
Created 10/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In part one of this series I told you that I am a whoring faggot cunt, a cum-craving slut, waiting for cock, wanting to be used, begging to be taken. I can't wait to have a cock, feel the heat from his cock, smell the intoxicating pheromones of his sex, feel him grow and get hard from my touch, taste his delicious juices as he leaks from my licks, kissing, and sucking. My whole body is his finely tuned fuck object, willing and waiting to be used.

A new day has arrived and I want something more. I was watching a movie about two women in love with each other and one was wearing the most beautiful makeup. She had glitter high on her cheek bones and above her eyebrows. How sexy. I wish I were a woman and could look so beautiful and be the slut that I am. I would be sucking cock and being fucked by a long line of men that found me sexy and beautiful. My mind takes off and here's the result.

My wife, soul mate, sex partner has now been gone for fifteen years. I have transitioned from straight to bi to now gay. I had occasion to move and chose to look for a house sharing arrangement with a couple of men, specifically gay men. I'm so lucky because the youngest of the group, Phoenix, is a hair stylist and makeup artist. John, the middle aged man of the group is a top and expertly skilled in BDSM arts.

There is a sex club here in Maryland that caters to bisexual and gay persons. It's a private, membership only club that is housed in an old shopping center complex. It's quite a large operation with several discreet operations all dedicated to serving the community. There is a sprawling bathhouse equipped with sauna, steam room, dark room, glory hole maze room, and all of the other facilities of a five star bathhouse.

There is a theater complex that has several different screens offering various gay, fetish and BDSM movies. The theaters are outfitted with reclining leather seats, ideal for most any sex activity you may desire. The BDSM theatre has a number of cages along one wall where you can lock your partner into stocks, cuff them to a sling or a fuck bench and have your way with them. The fetish theater has a number of compartments along the wall furnished with a barber chair or medical equipment or ropes and hooks for your fetish pleasure. The theaters share a common bathroom where each stall has glory holes on both walls, there is also a shower stall that can be used to practice your water sports.

There is the more traditional swing club facility. It has a major bar with many booths that are conducive to any sexual activity you may want to explore, entertainment room with seating and a stage with runway, individual rooms with some equipped for various scenes, several large rooms for gang activities including weekly bukkake and gang bang events. There is a video room with beds, BDSM furniture and other sex furniture that you can schedule and make your on sex videos. Lastly there is a game room for poker or other games of choice.

What have been numerous smaller businesses have had their rooms nicely redecorated and outfitted as a small boutique hotel. Booking a room gives you access to all of the other facilities in the complex.

My story now begins with a desire to be made into a bimbo and entered into the weekly fetish beauty pageant and slave auction. This is a weekly even where men are feminized and entered into a runway show with a contest to determine who the hottest "lady of the night" will be. Following the show and contest the participants are auctioned off to members of the audience for the next 24 hours to be used by the highest bidder in any way they choose. The stage is set so that if the highest bidder chooses, they can use their prize on stage for all to see.

As I have told you already I am a slut for cock and cum. I now want to be the sexiest bimbo ever and entered into the beauty pageant and slave auction. It's a call to action for my two roommates to help get me ready and take charge to enter me. I ask Phoenix for help with the hair and makeup. I ask Don to take charge of entering me into the contest and being my manager during the evening.

My first activity is to select an outfit. I am a latex and rubber fetishist with a large wardrobe of both men's and women's latex fashion items. My foundation garment will be a rubber jock strap. I want this because I want to be able to be fucked without the necessity to remove my outfit. The one I choose is semi-transparent with a removable cod piece. The belt at the top of the strap is embossed with the words "cum slut". When I wear this the words are directly above my sexy feminine bottom.

My next garment will be a skirt. I want a short, short skirt so that you can see my jock and ass if I bend in any direction. The choices are a school girl tartan plaid rubber, a latex crinoline skirt, stunning unique piece all metal boned. Beautifully crafted from sections of semi-transparent blue and white latex and crafted onto traditional crinoline hoops just like Alice in Wonderland, a transparent blue mini strapped skating skirt with shoulder straps, a seductive latex rubber hipster frill mini skirt with the luscious frills is made of a double layer of latex rubber for added volume in a semi-transparent silver and blue. Lastly a cheerleader skirt, sassy with its high waist and its intense flare, this piece will have you sashaying those hips with every stride.

I choose the skating skirt with shoulder straps. This will allow for anyone to have access to my nipples to tweak, kiss, pinch, or torture as may see fit. For the blouse I choose a semi-transparent smoke black cape that covers my shoulders but stops just at my nipples with a tie string at the top. The front remains open while wearing it. For my waist I choose a heavy duty belt of black industrial rubber. It features two lockable front buckles and one thick D ring on each side and one on the back that can be padlocked.

I will also wear a grommet harness under the skirt straps. The harness has openings at the breasts, buckles at the shoulders and under the arms. This is one more deail that let's my bidders know that I am very submissive.

Also for my waist, just below the belt I choose a cage garter belt made of heavy latex and nickel-plated hardware. The cage is constructed with three rows of belts to make the cage, a zipper in front and a D-ring in the back. The garters are of a length to clip to thigh high stockings. The stockings are a stunning semi-transparent blue with a solid blue double striped band at the top and have a beautiful delicate contrast line all the way down the back.

Shoes or boots. It has to be boots of course for that fuck me look. The boots are a clear rubber lace up stripper thigh high boot with a clear 6 inch platform and chunky heals with high front laces and full length back zipper. The clear rubber allows for perfect viewing of the incredibly sexy stockings and garters.

An outer garment will be required to get to and from home to the venue of the contest. I have a full length exhilarating transparent hooded trench coat that transforms me into a sleek, sultry woman. The coat has notched lapels, belted cuffs and waist, and a back storm vent that opens up fully and drapes the body and covers the me from collar to below the knees, and can be closed with the attached belt. My second choice is a red rubber iconic biker jacket that is fitted to my body. It features an oversized industrial zipper diagonal across the front of the jacket and across the shoulders behind the head. I choose the trench coat because it completes the open sexy semi-transparent of the outfit that teases and allows for the person looking at me to think of what they see but allows for the imagination to be engaged as well.

I will have Phoenix shave my head and I will wear an open faced black rubber slave hood with blonde platted pig tails. The hood thick latex 'collar' and has a D-ring attachment on the front and double buckle fasting at the rear, which further secures the hood on the wearer once it has been zipped closed. The pigtails will be adorned with beautiful sexy blue latex bows. A leash can easily be attached to the D-ring.

To complete the look I will wear opera-length gloves are designed with transparent arms and opaque blue hands and cuffs. I will also be wearing wrist and thigh cuffs. These cuffs have lockable buckles that will have padlocks affixed. For a final detail I will have my favorite butt plug inserted in locked in place. The keys to all of the padlocks will be given to the person that wins me in the slave auction for his control.

Well that was quite the activity. I wanted to create a look that says I'm available and ready but I want you to use your imagination to tease and make you use your mind to imagine what is under all of the layers of the transparent and semi-transparent latex. I want to demand the highest bid in the slave auction and have others offering and asking my winner to share me for their use too.

Time to begin the process of getting ready. I jump in the shower and begin the douching process to clean me completely. Once that is done I call Phoenix to join me in the shower and shave every last hair from my head and body. He starts with my head. I had no idea it could be such a turn-on to have my head shaved. He then proceeds down my chest and back. He pinches my nipples while doing my chest. Once the front is complete down to my abdomen he spins me around. He starts with my back and works his way down to my ass. He spreads my cheeks and makes me bare. As he does he takes the opportunity to finger fuck my sexy ass. He works his way down the backs of my legs, spins me around and works his way up the front of my legs until he reaches my cock and balls. I'm still hard from being finger fucked. He lathers me up and cautiously shaves my balls. My cock gets harder from his caresses. He now removes the last of the hair. I feel him stroking and then sucking my cock. I want to explode in his mouth but push him away. I want to go the auction fully loaded.

We dry off and head to the bedroom where he has me stand in front of the mirror as he oils my body. What a sexy beautiful sheen as my body glistens from the oil. I'm hard again. I'm so horny. I drop to my knees and take Phoenix's beautiful ebony cock into my mouth and down my throat. My strokes are deep and quickening. As I suck him he runs his hands over my freshly balled head. Damn, that is sexy as hell. My cock leaks pre-cum as I suck that beautiful cock. I am rewarded with rope after rope of cum in my mouth. He pulls out and covers my face with the last of his cum. As he massages his cum into my face he says this will help soften my complexion. I'm not sure I believe him but I love it.

Time for makeup. It's getting late afternoon. Phoenix has chosen a pallet of white and blues to achieve an intense, shiny look and an intense black gel liner to highlight the look. He starts by applying a concealer to hide any wrinkles. To the eyelids he starts by applying a matte white eye shadow as a base. He next applies a mix of matte blue and shine to the crease of my eyelids. Next he applies a darker pearl blue above the creases. Next he applies a metallic blue cream eyeshadow and uses a brush to blend and remove any harsh lines. It's time for the blackest eyeliner gel to outline my eyes. He then uses a brush to blend the black into the shades of blue to create a smoky look. The eye look is finished with the application of "sexy as hell" eye lashes.

The lips are next. Should we use a bright slutty cock sucker red or something more subdued. I remember that we want to achieve the look of a slutty bimbo so we go with the red. The product is a prismatic pearl crème glittery lip gloss that begs to be kissed and then fucked.

The thing that remains that started me thinking about becoming a slutty bimbo is the facial glitter. A mix of silver and blue glitters are applied high on my cheek bones and above my eyes. The face is done and it's time to put on the open faced hood with the blonde pigtails. Being careful not to smear any makeup, Phoenix unzips the rear of the hood, aligns it to my face and carefully puts it in place. He then zips it up. It's an incredible feel of the cooI, tight rubber fitting and feeling like a second skin against my balled head. I am further stimulated as if by an aphrodisiac, the wonderful unique smell of rubber. My cock twitches and gets hard. Everything about rubber seems to heighten my senses, the look, the feel, the smell, the taste, just everything. I look at myself in the mirror and can't believe the transformation. Except for the cock and balls and lack of perky breasts I believe I am incredibly beautiful. I ask Phoenix if I'm fuckable. He doesn't have to respond as I look down and see his hard amazingly beautiful cock dripping. I take him in my hand and stroke him. I promise after tonight I will do anything he might desire to me. I owe him.

I begin to dress in my best, sexy latex. First the jock strap, then the butt plug inserted and locked in place. It's now layers, the chest harness, the garter belt and stockings, the skating skirt with its straps, the transparent rubber platform thigh high boots, the thigh cuffs, the waist belt, the opera gloves and wrist cuffs, and lastly the shoulder cape. What an incredibly hot, sexy, fuck me look. Looking at myself in the mirror my cock twitches, hardens and grows tight in the rubber jock.

It's time and I pull on the rubber trench coat. What will anyone on the street think? I call the Uber driver and give him the address. He arrives, gets out and opens the rear door. When he looks at me I think his eyes are going to pop out of his head. He is flustered as he helps me in and closes the door. He finally calms down and speaks. He asks me if I would suck his cock and he would forgo his fee. I tell him if he adds an additional $100 back to me I would. He pulls off down a dark alley near the venue and parks. He joins me in the back seat and unzips his pants. I luck out and find that he has a beautiful thick hard 9 inch cock. I lean forward and take him in my mouth. With my rubber gloved hand I grab and massage his balls. Within minutes he was filling my mouth with quite the load of cum. My look must have made him really horny. I lick his cock one last time so as not to miss a drop. He thanks me and goes back to the front seat. We quickly arrive at my final destination. As I leave the car he hands me $200 and a card with his information. He tells me to call him anytime of the day or night as I have been the best and most beautiful and exciting customer he has ever had.

The club has rolled out a red carpet for all of the contestants to enter. It is roped off and quite a crowd has formed along the sides. As I head in I am met with whistles, cat calls and applause. Cameras are flashing again and again. I believe it's going to be a great evening.

We are taken up on the stage behind the curtains. I'm told there are twenty entrants. I look around. There are a number of beautiful "ladies". I am the only one wearing latex. In addition to my look I believe this gives me an edge. My outfit screams submissive slut, beautiful bimbo. The runway walk is about to begin. The looks run the gamut from dirty back ally whore, to gothic girl, to Victorian princess, to 50's housewife, and school girl. I've been placed last to parade down the runway. I hear whistles, cat calls, applause, and lots of comments I can't make out. It's my turn. My heart is pounding. I have butterflies. I head down the runway using my best fashion runway walk, one foot in front of another with my ass swinging from side to side. The crowd is loud with a mixture of sounds. All of a sudden the crowd stands and gives me a standing ovation. The reaction is more than I could have hoped for. I blow them kisses of appreciation and bow to them. As I reach the end of the runway and turn I bend over to give them all full view of my sexy ass filled with the butt plug. I'm betting the words "cum slut" on the band of the jock is also visible. Even more yelling, whistling and every other sound of appreciation gets louder.

We are now all back stage and the crowd quiets. The judges make their decisions and it's time for the auction to begin. I'm announced as the winner and called to the stage. The auctioneer starts the bidding at $100, several bidding paddles are raised in the audience and the bidding quickly escalates to $1,000. This is exciting and also unheard of. Suddenly I hear John's voice and he offers a bid of $10,000. I'm amazed as he can have me anytime he wants me for free. He has the winning bid and is asked to come to the stage to collect his slave. He takes me behind the curtain to wait for the beginning of the show and the conclusion of the auction. Of the remaining 19 contestants winning bids range from a high of $1,000 down to $100.

A twenty minute intermission begins while the stage is reconfigured for the show. Equipment is being moved in place. Items of furniture being added include a stockade, several fuck benches and a couple of slings, a milking table, a bondage chair with a dildo on a fucking machine coming up from a hole in the seat, a gynecological table with stirrups, a St Andrews cross, a board with numerous whips, floggers, paddles, and other instruments of pain. There is a selection of nipple clamps and instruments of CBT, dildos, butt plugs, and strap on harnesses with various size dildos, a king size bed with rubber sheets and numerous restraining devices, several glory hole boots open for the audience to see, a couple or reverse glory hole booths, a vacuum bed with openings for the face and the genitals, a bath tub and shower stall for water sports. There is equipment for almost any erotic fantasy one could think of.

The intermission is over and the crowd returns and becomes quiet. All slaves and audience members have had to provide a current clean STD report and if they want to bareback certify that they are on PrEP. John has been given the keys to my padlocks. He unlocks the lock holding the butt plug in and removes it. He then lifts my skirt to unsnap the cod piece from my jock strap. My While I love the feel of having my cock restrained in the rubber jock it feels great to have it free in the warm air. As I walk my freed cock swings and sways and quickly becomes hard from rubbing against the velvety fabric of the shiny latex skirt. It's as if someone has my cock in a rubber gloved hand and they are stroking me. I'm quite the site, a beautiful, sexy, bimbo with a sizable hard cock peeking out from under the skirt. The heavy gauge screwball ring I'm wearing in my Prince Albert piercing is clearly visible.

The show will start by having all of the slaves form an anal train. Each slave will be on his hands and knees in a circle. The first person will have his wrists tied to the ankles of the person in front of him. Each slave will then rim the person in front of him. Rimming will continue until someone cums or 20 minutes have passed. The next activity is to reconfigure the circle for a blow rim train. Each slave will suck the cock of the man in front of him while the slave behind him will rim his ass. This also goes until someone cums or 20 minutes have passed. This never takes 20 minutes to complete. The final slave group activity is a rim fuck train. The person in front is being fucked while he rims the last person in the circle. Again this activity stops when someone cums or 20 minutes pass. This activity always ends in just a couple of minutes.

The slaves have now been readied for their masters. The pairs grace the area down the sides of the stage. John is handed a mike and he announces to the crowd that he will offer to anyone in the audience that wants to use his slave he will make me available for $500 each for any use they might want to use me for. A line forms quickly at John's feet ready to pay his fee. There must be 30 men in the line wanting a chance to use or abuse me.

12