All Comments on 'Who am I? Ch. 02 - From Slut to Bimbo'

by 69stroker69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

YUM YUM

Would love To be there and be made to clean up all the CUM both in and on you.

68stroker68strokerabout 1 year ago

I loved this story and would really like to attend too. Being used in front of others is something I crave deeply. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
Slave Bimbo

I love being a full time cross dresser and a lover of all things cock.I really love the feel of silk black ff seamed stockings on my legs.Silk panties slips and bras any thing silk.Once dressed in my best silks strappy red heels make hair and nails done off of sex.With bright red lips and red nails done i cant weight to wrap my lips around a nice hard cock.Sucking cock lets me get all the sweet cum i love.Yes i love a hard cock in my ass but deep in mymouth is better.

JoyofrealizationJoyofrealization10 months ago

Fantastic ....would love to be in the same place Suggestion now is that John takes you home - hoses you down ..pits you in bondage and ballet boots ....impales your gaping arse on a one bar prison and puts you in the corner with a Latex Burqua or similar cape over you .....for a few hours as you come down 1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user69stroker69@69stroker69
I am proud faggot bottom addicted to oral sex and being spit roasted. Love both men and women but can never get enough cock and cum. I have a strong fetish for all things shiny but particularly love latex and leather. My pleasure comes from pleasuring others. I love being w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Who am I? Previous Part
Who am Series Info