Who am I? Ch. 02 - From Slut to Bimbo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A man dressed in a full heavy rubber outfit sprints to John to be the first to offer up $500. John attaches a leash to the D-ring on my collar and hands it to this incredible hulk of a man. I can't see what he look as the heavy rubber catsuit fully encloses his body and his face is fully covered with a full hood with only his eyes and mouth visible. His hands are covered in heavy rubber gloves and his feet are attired in heavy rubber industrial boots. I do see a hefty bulge at his crotch that is confined behind a substantial zipper that starts in the front just below his waist and continues under his crotch and up the back just above his ass crack. He is a dream partner dressed in one of the hottest, sexiest rubber outfits possible. I love being used by rubbermen.

He leads me to the reverse glory hole. He has me lay on the platform and slide the bottom half of my body through the hole. On the far side he spreads my legs wide and locks my cuffed ankles to rings on the wall. I'm now visible to all from my feet to my ass. I am totally open for anyone to fill my ass.

I feel the coolness of his slippery rubber fingers explore my bottom. He is massaging and kneading my ample cheeks. Something slippery is being applied to my cock and balls and is running down between my cheeks. He grabs my balls and cock in one of his rubber enclosed hands while he traces the head of my cock with a finger of his other hand. I can only visualize in my mind what he is doing but the feel of the rubber on my cock is amazing. I feel like my cock is larger than it has ever been ad might just explode. I hear him say how beautiful and perfect I look.

He releases my cock and begins to explore my rear entrance with his finger, then two, then a third and a forth. He has me totally open and ready for a good fucking. He removes his fingers and I feel the smooth, silky feel of his cock exploring my hole, sliding between my cheeks and then finding his desired target. He is slippery and slides into me quickly and deeply. I feel his balls slap against my ass as he is all of the way in on his first stroke. A true rubberman, he has his cock encased in a rubber sheath but it is not a normal rubber sheath. It feels to have ridges or nubs that make for an incredible feel as the added friction has me begging to be fucked.

He reaches for my cock again and begins to stroke it to the rhythm of his strokes as he slides in and out of me. I can't move much but I try to move my ass to invite him with my body in addition to my words to fuck me without mercy, to drive in and out of me with every ounce of his energy, to fuck me until he splits me in two. My mind has visualized a rubber alien using my body as an experiment to find out just what is so special about us mortal earthlings. He is now fucking me so hard that the glory hole enclosure is actually moving and shaking. He groans and makes loud grunting noises like nothing I've heard before. Everyone in the place must be able to hear us, his noises and me begging for more. Sweat is dripping from my body. Finally I feel his final thrusts as he collapses against me. We are both drained. As he regains his composure he helps me from the glory hole. I am shaking and can barely stand. He helps me back to John.

John knows my favorite all time activity is to be spit roasted. The next man has told John he wants to fuck me so John asks anyone in line that wants me to suck his cock raise their hand. Almost every hand went up. John selected the man closest to the front of the line. He takes the $1,000 and tells them to take me to a fuck bench or sling, cuff me in place and begin. They choose the fuck bench, bend me over, cuff me in and begin. I see the cock of the man about to fuck me. It's about ten inches long but a circumference that is not too large. He should be able to enter me with little problem and give me a hard deep fucking that I crave. He sees the "cum slut' label on my jock and leans over to my ears and tells me he has two weeks since he las last cum, has been edging himself off and on all day and will fill me to overflowing with cum as he finishes fucking me. I thank him for what he is about to do and give me. He then takes the man I'm about to suck and points to the label. He smiles and tells me to open up. I do so gladly licking my lips.

I have deliciously hardened cocks penetrating both of my openings. I love and crave being filled. The two gentlemen don't disappoint. The man with the perfect cock has entered me and is taking long hard slow strokes to start. The man feeding me his cock fills my mouth and is down my throat. He is more urgent in fulfilling his needs. He takes my head in his hands and fucks my face without abandon. This apparently stimulates my fucker as he puts his hands to my waist and matches the urgent strokes of the man at my head. I want to yell out fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me deep, fuck me again and again but I can only make unintelligible noises. My mouth is kept full. Too quickly they cum. My fucker was right he has filled me with an amazing amount of cum. As he leaves me cum is flowing from my ass and down my legs.

The man I just sucked moves around the table, drops to his knees and starts lapping cum from my overflowing ass. As he finishes he licks my legs up and down so as not to miss a drip. The man that has just fucked my ass moves to my head and feeds me his softening cock. I can taste the mixture of his cum and my ass fluids. It smells musky but tastes delicious. My cuffs are unfastened from the bench. As I get up I thank each man for their wonderful gifts. I now feel empty and head back to John.

Another man talks with John and hands him the fee. He takes my leash and leads me to the bondage chair with the fuck machine in the seat. I take a seat and let the dildo slowly slide into my ass. He buckles and fastens me in place. He goes over and finds a pair of nipple clamps to attach to my chest. He adjust them tighter and tighter as I feel a jolt of pain in each side of my chest. It momentarily takes my breath away until I adjust to the feeling. He starts the machine and it begins to slowly penetrate me over and over again. He gets on his knees in front of me. He lifts the ruffles of my skirt and takes my cock in his hand. He begins stroking my cock and fondling my balls. He produces a number of clamps that he begins to apply to my balls. Soon they are both covered in clamps and are tingling from the pain that is produced. He takes a silver ring and slides it down my cock so that the blood flow is stopped and my cock will remain extremely, abnormally hard.

He adjusts the speed of the fuck machine to a much more intense speed. He stands and begins to slap my face with his massive cock. Back and forth again and again. I can tell he is leaking pre-cum across my face. I can feel the stickiness. He then turns the speed of the fuck machine to maximum as he pushes his cock between my lips and down my throat. His hands are behind my rubber encased head. He fucks me hard and deep and soon fills my mouth and throat full of cum. There is so much that it overflows. He takes his cock and paints my face with the overflow. The machine has had the desired effect. I am having an amazing orgasm. He finally turns the machine off. Cum is flowing from my cock. He catches it in his hands and begins to feed it too me. I lap up every last drop like the cum hungry slutty bimbo that I am. He unfastens me and I rise from the chair well fucked. He takes me by the leash and returns me to John

As the evening progresses men come to John and pay their fee. I am subjected to various scenes but always rewarded by having one or both of my holes fucked and filled with or covered in cum. I am more than happy and so is John. He has made back more than his $10,000 investment and I have had a constant supply of hard cocks using me and feeding me cum.

A second intermission of the evening is called to give the stage hands time to clean everything. John takes me by the leash and heads to the restroom. He is carrying a bag with unknown contents. He heads me to an open booth with no door and instructs me to kneel. He opens the bag and I see the contents. I know what he's up to. He takes a funnel attached to a mouth gag and straps it to my head. He also has a mask which he puts over my eyes. The two eye covering are labeled piss and cum. He puts up a sign that offers my services as a urinal for $25 a person. A line forms immediately and for the next 20 minutes I'm swallowing stream after stream of piss and an occasional load of cum. John removes the blindfold and the funnel gag. He leads me by leash back to the stage.

It's getting late in the evening. John tells me for the grand finale he has something special for me. He leads me over to a table that is padded but about as long as the trunk of a person's body. At one end are what appear to be stirrups and at the other what appears to be a cradle for a head. John has me lay on the table and place my feet in the stirrups. He locks my ankle cuffs in place in the stirrups. My thigh cuffs are attached to the bottom of the stirrups. My legs are in place and cannot move. There are two straps on the top of the table. He places one across my waist and the other across my shoulders. He pulls them tight so there is little movement available for me to move my body. My head is strapped in place in a position such that my throat and mouth are in line with my body.

John then leaves me and heads for the mike. He announces that for anyone interested he is offering me for the object of a bukkake style gangbang. For this the fee will be $250 per person. The crowd applauds and within minutes he has a line of 25 to 30 men of various sizes, ages, ethnicities, appearing to be anxious to take advantage of his offer. This is my dream cum true. For years I have wanted to be used by a large group of men, fucked, available to suck and stroke hard cum filled cocks, and end up covered in and filled with cum. He further announces that there are several empty glasses at the foot of the stage. For these he tells the audience he wants anyone that desires to jack off in the glasses and fill them with cum. I have never been so excited and so horny. Even though I am well fucked, cum dripping from my ass down my legs and a steady diet of cock and cum this is beyond anything I would have dreamed of or thought possible.

The line of men head my way. I am surrounded by the large group of men with hard cocks of every shape, size, taste and color possible. My ass and mouth are quickly filled. My arms are free and my rubber gloved hands grab for two of the nearest cocks to stroke. All of the other men are busy stroking their socks. Several are using their free hands to stroke and pinch me. Hands are rubbing my rubber encased head. The feeling is erotic and I hope they don't stop. My nipples are being pinched, kissed, and bitten. My cock is being stroked as my balls are being massaged. Hands are stroking my rubber encased legs and thighs. My body is warming as the friction of their rubbing, stroking and probing hands play with every inch of my body in areas that are exposed and in areas encased in the rubber. I have never experienced such intense stimulation. My body is tingling and is alive beyond anything I have ever experienced.

My endorphins are in overload. I can smell sex and cum. The odor fills my nostrils. It's an incredible aphrodisiac. I have never had such desire from poppers and I have never taken drugs for sexual stimulation but I can't imagine any that could create such a feeling that my whole body is a sexual object for me to give to others and crave and need to be constantly fucked and filled with cum.

My whole body feels to be a sexual touch receptor. I love having my hands exploring the cocks of everyone, feeling the hardness, the heat, the twitches as I stroke them. My mouth and throat are alive being able to feel the spongy hardness of the head of a cock, feeling the veins that are full with blood to keep the cock hard, feeling the mushroom head and length of the cock in motion, having balls slap my face and chin as my mouth and throat are being fucked. My ass is full and sensitive as I crave cocks to rub my prostate, to explore deep within me, to fill me, to stimulate me with the slippery friction of a hard cock as it slides in and out of me and to finally feel the cock pulse as I clamp my ass down on the cock as I am rewarded with more warm slippery liquid that now flows into me and then overflowing and out of my ass and down my cheeks onto the table and floor. There are special times as the cock leaves me that someone will bury their face at my leaking ass, licking, sucking cum from me as they also fuck me with their tongue.

All of my senses are on overload. I am no longer in my body. The ecstasy is so intense that I have left this earth and my body. I am pure pleasure, pure sex. I am an object for use and for the pleasure of others and am rewarded with something that words can't describe. I don't want it to stop. Man after man has fucked my face and my ass, they have filled my body to overflowing again and covered every part of me and my outfit in cum. The last man fucks me, I have stroked and sucked the last cock and forced the last drops of cum from everybody. I am empty, I am exhausted, I am sticky and sweaty but I don't want it to stop. I cry for more but there is no more. The out of body overload leaves me and I return to the world exhausted.

John comes to the table and unstraps me, he unhooks the cuffs, takes my hand and helps me off the table. He has one last gift for me. There in front of me are three glasses filled to the brim with white, milky cum. I am too tired to hold the glasses. He places the glasses one at a time to my lips for me to drink and swallow. As I empty the third glass I know that I am full, that I couldn't take another drop. We leave the stage and he places the trench coat on me to cover my cum soaked outfit and body. He puts his arm around me, takes my hand and we head home.

If you enjoyed my story leave a comment that you tell me what you would do to me if you were to have joined me on stage. Let your imagination run wild or share your wildest experience but with me as your object of pleasure. I hope a lot of you will share something. Thanks in advance for reading my story and sharing your thoughts and fantasies.

12