Who am I Ch. 03

Story Info
Womn finds a slut inside herself - discovering herself.
1.8k words
3.58
5.4k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Days after my father-in-law left, my husband after being frustrated and angry with me for a long time finally confronted me. I was unable to explain why I did a short nude walk-in front of my neighbours and masturbated in front of my father-in-law with doors open and neighbours watching. Whatever I said he refused to believe but he let it go on the condition that it will never be repeated in future.

The story had spread like a fire in the woods, and it was getting difficult day by day for Rajesh to live in that apartment, though they never said directly to Rajesh but boys of the colony would leave no stones unturned when it came to humiliating me. The earlier story of gangbang had become known there and everyone in that colony wanted a piece of me. The ladies of that apartment had stopped talking with me and had given an ultimatum to leave the apartment as early as possible.

Finally, Rajesh got a new job and we shifted to Indore after sending Laltu to my hometown. Here, in Indore, nobody knew about us and so we started a new life. Rajesh also had forgiven me once I had assured that I would never do such things in life again. I too had taken a sales job and life was getting normal once again after a year of that incident.

The sales job kept me busy, and I had already forgotten my past, but it all came back to haunt me one afternoon. It was a hot summer that day and I had knocked some 50 doors trying to sell my magazine subscription. I was sweating and my bra was damp with sweat and sticking to my boobs uncomfortably. I was tired and ready to break for lunch but somehow, I convinced myself to try one more house before taking the much-needed break. I knocked on the last door. It took a while, and a lady opened the door and her face suddenly changed finding me at her door. It took a while for her to realise that I was a saleswoman and then suddenly her face brightened, and she invited me inside. I obliged and sat down on the couch while she kept standing. The AC of the room was a clear relief from the hot and humid day outside.

I had to admit that the lady standing in front of me not only had a beautiful smile but a beautiful face too. She had a curvaceous figure with heavy bust and an equally heavy butt inside that heavy and lavish saree she was wearing.

As I blurted out my well-practised sales pitch, she kept staring at my boobs. I felt uncomfortable but continued, ignoring her stare and it was a relief when she said she will take 2 years subscription and asked me to feel up the subscription form.

She showered while I filled the subscription form. As I was waiting there for the lady to finish shower and sign the papers, the door opened suddenly, and a guy entered the room. It seemed that the guy had come to deliver something to the lady of the house. It took a while for me to recognise that this guy was one of same bodybuilder men out for four who had fucked me among others that night. The memories of it all came back suddenly. They had fucked my pussy, my ass, my mouth and had left my whole body was bruised with both my holes and nipples paining. The guys smile on his face made it very clear that not only he recognised me, but he had also expected me there.

At that moment, the lady of the house came back after taking the shower in a towel and dried herself right in front of me. It didn't take me long to understand that the lady had recognised me from Delhi and knew this guy and while I was waiting in the hall, she had called him to come over to her place. He seemed to be this rich lady pimp.

I was in a shock and didn't know what to do and started to leave but this heavy built men in a swift move lifted me up and carried me to the bedroom upstairs followed by the lady who had left the towel there and following us on the stairs naked. Once in the bedroom it didn't took long for this guy to pin me down and strip me of my clothes as there was simply no resistance from me. He was in such a hurry that he almost tore by bra and panty while removing. And a min later he had positioned himself nicely and was humping on me with his big dick thrusting complete inside my vagina. Since I had not been fucked for a long time, it was tearing my vagina apart. I was being raped in the middle of the day by this man in a stranger bedroom with a naked lady watching us. Looking back sometimes I wonder should I have resisted then.

She stood there nonchalantly, and she was smiling. I looked at her closely. That was one of the finest smoothest and clean-shaven pussy in front of me I have ever seen. I struggled to keep my eyes of her milky white thighs and glistening pussy. She saw me watching, smiled more and started fingering herself. She turned back to show me more and it was an awesome view, a perfect round butt with an almost perfect butt crack. I felt my own pussy getting wet and failed to understand weather my pussy is responding by the constant thrust of a dick or by watching a perfect pussy in front of me.

I wondered she might be a lesbian and checked her full body. Her boobs were round in shape, milky white in colour, bigger than normal with erect nipples surrounded by brownish areolas. Her stomach was almost flat. She looked like a nude work of art. The juices started to flow inside my pussy, and it became way too moist.

The man had stopped banging but I didn't care and in trance got up and kissed the lady on her lips. it was a long kiss with my tongue exploring every inch of her mouth from inside.

I cupped her big blossoms and played with it for a while. She started playing with my tits and nipples too and I felt like I was in a different world. Her hands exploring my, but crack was one thing I couldn't forget for a long time. I couldn't believe myself when I found myself going down on her. I stated kissing her milky white thighs and glistening pussy as if I was hungry for it for a long time. The man seeing both women in position got his erection back and stated pushing his thick black cock inside my already wet pussy. The hard thrusting from back along with the tastiest pussy in my mouth and a full blossomed boobs in my hands, made me moan in pleasure. The lady reached orgasm soon with a loud AAAAAAAH and fell on the bed. The man wanted a blow job to cum and I obliged letting him cum in my mouth which I drank thirstily.

I was not over and wanted more and more. I saw them smiling and leaving the room. I was like horny tigress in bed now full in heat. Then the game started for what the lady and the guy had planned for me of which I was unaware till now. A stream of men started coming in the bedroom one by one. First of few men who came I really wanted and sucked their cock like a bitch, fucked them like anything. But a few men latter, I realised that someone out there is collecting money from them before allowing them to enter and here I was allowing those bastards to get with there plan. Till today I could not explain to myself why I didn't resist.

Whole night a steam of men kept coming, they were from all strata of life some rich, some poor, some homeless, some beggar, some very young some very old but I kept satisfying them all. By the time night was over I had sucked many cocks, got banged by many cocks.

What moved me most was the emotional comment from them that they felt happy and satisfied by fucking me and that made me happy. I felt like a happy soul. A note started ringing in my ears which I heard about myself a long time back.," yes you are correct we need reinforcement, her naked body is so beautiful, so milky white, so perfect, like a goddess of fuck that nobody can last a min. She is the ultimate fuck, and she can satisfy a hundred men. This was said by the leader of the gang who gangbanged me for the first time. I finally realised that I am blessed with a beautiful well shaped body, long beautiful hair, a milky white skin colour, a perfect set of boobs, wide hips, round butts and with a vagina that is worth watching to satisfy these emotionally hungry men.

When I left their house in the morning, I was happy and satisfied, finally getting close to get the answer to my question, to know exactly who I am. The lady tried to give some money to me, but I refused as my consciousness won't allow it.

Since my dress was torn by the guy who raped me first. That lady gave me a one-piece dress covering my upper body fully but riding high above the knees just covering my ass at the lower part. I refused to have any innerwear. When I started my scooty for my home, the lady smiled realising that I have positioned myself on the scooty such that my bare pussy will be rubbing the seat and my big boobs bouncing (as the cut in dress in the front was huge and I no bra underneath) the whole journey. I found many men staring at my naked shapely legs and juggling boobs while on the way. I was happy and content, a happy soul indeed.

On my way, I wanted to get petrol for my scooty and spotted one on the way. There was a young guy in attendance, and I saw him staring at my juggling boobs and erect nipples from the distance as I was approaching the station. I stopped right in front of him, and he was at a loss of world when I enquired about what is he looking at. He somehow managed the courage to say “ Sorry Madam, but you looked way too hot in this dress.

I don't know why I did it, but I just lifted the skirt part of that dress fully showing him my wide smooth butt spread upon the leather seat of the scooty and my glistering pussy while replying “Something down here is hotter than me, have a look “

He looked at my pussy in between my wide-open legs with juices flowing and drenching the seat of the vehicle..........

To be continued...